/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Flock of Dodos

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 02:10 AM
Flock of Dodos: Evolution - Intelligent design

Is a good and educational show. I recommend it to all.

Here in Seattle it is on Showtime.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
05-31-2007, 11:08 PM
Bump.
It is a good and educational show.
Fun too.

Well many not if you know every thing there is to know about the debate.
Or you may not want any facts to get in the way of your decision.

Muezzin
05-31-2007, 11:12 PM
Is it on the InterWeb by any chance? Here in the UK, the land of castles, celts, kilts and Welshmen, Showtime is not available on our HD-ready digital television sets.

wilberhum
06-01-2007, 01:16 AM
I can only find on Showtime and for sell on DVD. $28 USD + SH.
It is good (But not that good)
You Britts lose again. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sem
06-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Asalamualykum .do U Guys Believe In Evolution?am Sure In Islam We Dont Belive In Evolution As Ive Heard That The Evolutionists Find A Solution In Demagogy,and That Its A Unsubstanciated Fantacy.

wilberhum
06-13-2007, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sem
Asalamualykum .do U Guys Believe In Evolution?am Sure In Islam We Dont Belive In Evolution As Ive Heard That The Evolutionists Find A Solution In Demagogy,and That Its A Unsubstanciated Fantacy.
Where did the dinosaurs go and where did elephants come from? :?
Does god drop in every once and a while and deliver a new species? :skeleton:

sem
06-13-2007, 09:52 PM
k ya question is anwered leme know ya opinions

H4RUN
06-13-2007, 09:56 PM
:sl:

Ah not this arguement again...where did my watch come about? Through the use of mechanical parts, where did they come from, a big ol' factory, where did that come, bricks and water, blah blah......when you get to the last question that u can ever imagine then i'll be ready to answer it...From Allah swt:D

Peace!
:w:

sem
06-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi There Basically Species Annot Have Come About By The Blind Forces Of Nature And Chance.i Understand That Theres Many People Who Believe In God And Yet Believe That Hes Created Life Through An Evolutionary Process.it Is Allah (god)who Created The Universe,theres So Much Evidence.its His Decision Whether It Is Done Instantaneous Or By Stages.we Can Only Understand This By What Has Been Revealed To Us.for Instance As A Muslim I Believe In The Quran,and In The Quran Theres No Indication In Any Verse About Evolution,so For Ths Very Reason I Dont Believe In Evolution.also In Support Of This Theres So Many Scentific Discoveries That Go On To Say "creation By Means Of Evolution Is Outof Question".this Is Because The Fossil Record Shows That Differant Species Emerged Not By Evolving From 1 Another But Rather Independantly,suddenly And Have Their Own Indiviual Structures.in Ova Words Creation Is Differant 4 Every Species .also Mordern Sciense Confirms That Living Things Emerged Suddenly On Earth.allah Almighty Created Things In A Supernatural Way By The Single Command "be".
I Hope This Has Anwered Your Question,do Leme Know Your Opinions.and Can You Believe It Its Thesecond Time Im Writing This Out As The First Tym For Some Reason It Didnt Get Posted,

sem
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
what i found the most useful book was by harun yahya,the colapse of the theory of evolution,i reccomend this book and also have a read of the new scientst magazine thats ace to.if you have any questions leme know al give it ma best shot answering them.and i also respect ya guys opinions too.

wilberhum
06-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Theres So Many Scentific Discoveries That Go On To Say "creation By Means Of Evolution Is Outof Question".
Not by scientists. :thumbs_up
They disagree about different aspects of evolution, but they don’t disagree that evolution is a fact.

Well maybe Computer Scientists do. :skeleton:

wilberhum
06-13-2007, 10:23 PM
what i found the most useful book was by harun yahya,the colapse of the theory of evolution,i reccomend this book and also have a read of the new scientst magazine thats ace to.if you have any questions leme know al give it ma best shot answering them.and i also respect ya guys opinions too.
Adnan Oktar went do school for interior design and practices pseudo science.
No real scientist takes him seriously. He is a disgrace to Islam and science.

sem
06-13-2007, 10:31 PM
now this is the biggest problem becausei enjoy reading his books and everone always go on to say hes a disgrace.nowwhat evidence is there to prove that???????

sem
06-13-2007, 10:36 PM
ok maybe harun yahya might be wrong acording to you but then again as a muslim we believe in the quran,if theres no evidence in the quran.he cant be wrong because hedoesnt agree with evolution.i believe there is proof,its just a matter of being ignorant when the evidence is there yet turning away from it.

sem
06-13-2007, 10:39 PM
there is proof,trust me

wilberhum
06-13-2007, 10:40 PM
now this is the biggest problem becausei enjoy reading his books and everone always go on to say hes a disgrace.nowwhat evidence is there to prove that???????
If you read carefully with an open mind you will see.
He states proof when he has presented none and comes to unfounded conclusions.
He quotes from the Quran, so he has got you hooked and you assume he is totally honest.

Be a skeptic and you will see the holes.

wilberhum
06-13-2007, 10:41 PM
there is proof,trust me
read my signature.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.