PDA

View Full Version : Christian Terrorists !



Abdul-Raouf
05-30-2007, 03:48 AM
Every tree(Religion) has rotten fruits...?????
or
Good tree doesnt have rotten fruits... ?? or ...
Bad trees only have rotten fruits....???



http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...nguage=printer

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/055922.htm

http://blog01.kintera.com/christiana..._wing_chr.html

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/christi...ts_kill_44.htm

http://atheism.about.com/gi/dynamic/...sm_index.shtml

http://jdallen.org/news/christian-te...mbing-in-iowa/
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
05-30-2007, 04:04 AM
Oh my, another "Your momma is uglier than my momma", post. :skeleton:
I love them. :?
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
05-30-2007, 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Oh my, another "Your momma is uglier than my momma", post. :skeleton:
I love them. :?
Know the truth.... No media (all of them are christian media) give a tag "Christian Terrorist" to these Christian extremism... I was surprised to see those articles.....
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 04:27 AM
There are terrorists from both the Muslim and Christian faith. Deal with it.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
wilberhum
05-30-2007, 04:31 AM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
There are terrorists from both the Muslim and Christian faith. Deal with it.
You forgot the Jews and atheists. :D
Only us true Agnostics have seen the light. :thumbs_up
Woops, no, we wouldn't know the light if we saw it. :D :? :D :enough!: :omg: :skeleton:
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
You forgot the Jews and atheists. :D
Only us true Agnostics have seen the light. :thumbs_up
Woops, no, we wouldn't know the light if we saw it. :D :? :D :enough!: :omg: :skeleton:
Since when were there atheist terrorists?? No atheist conducted a terrorist activity in the name of atheism. Yes, there are many Jewish and Buddhist terrorists/war criminals.
Reply

vpb
05-30-2007, 04:39 AM
the word terrorist is not compatible with other words. It is only with word like 'muslim' and 'islamic'

Oh my, another "Your momma is uglier than my momma", post.
I love them.
:bravo: :bravo:
Reply

vpb
05-30-2007, 04:41 AM
Since when were there atheist terrorists?? No atheist conducted a terrorist activity in the name of atheism. Yes, there are many Jewish and Buddhist terrorists/war criminals.
weren't Stalin, Lenin , Hitler, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini.........atheists??
Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Originally Posted by Philosopher
Since when were there atheist terrorists?? No atheist conducted a terrorist activity in the name of atheism. Yes, there are many Jewish and Buddhist terrorists/war criminals.
Stalin and Pol Pot. :skeleton: Can you name an Agnostic terrorist? :D
Now I’m going pre-teen. It must be past my bed time. :? :-[
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Good Greif!

Don't they want to call anybody a terrorist who only has the guts to speak up and say that we ought to behave well so as to have a less painful death.

There is an old teaching called "the terror of the situation" in one translation into English, and is just the esoteric teaching about why Humanity ought to fear death.

The source of any accusation of "terrorism", is always originally with the shaytan, whom want for everybody to forget to fear dying, because they like to push us all into their way, of extreme sin, only so that they can imagine a trade in death as a commodity. (Heads on coins and all that, though I dare say that the Queen is a little more sensible to the fact of her own death than having herself beheaded in every coin.)

The whole meaning of the word "terror" has been corrupted in the English language, little own pondering what every person means by trying to accuse others of terror-ism.

Is it like Buddh-ism, or more like Capital-ism gone rampant, or Social-ism gone turgid. I don't even know what the suffix "-ism" is usually being taken to mean, little own what a terrorist might try to disguise themself as. But surely some terrorists somewhere had the idea to disguise themselves as Evangelical Christians, I would have if I wanted to plant bombs.

WAsalam
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
weren't Stalin, Lenin , Hitler, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini.........atheists??

Saddam Hussein was Muslim. Your point??

Atheists never murdered anyone in the name of Atheism. Muslims (and Christians) have killed countless in the name of Allah/Jesus.
Reply

Curaezipirid
05-30-2007, 04:53 AM
I can name an -ism that is alike to terror-ism, athe-ism, opposing-holiness-ism, that being the want to defy belief in God. Atheists can believe or not believe, but to want to try to prevent others from believing in God, is pure terrorism. Agnostics are not harmful but those whom aspire to presenting Atheism as a Religion can do terror.

Remembering of course, that most of modern Science is in original thought from Islam and has more in common with Islamic method than with the method of Atheism.

The difference between Islam in Science and most modern Science, is only that modern science imagines that it is possible to put a thing into an environmental vacuum, or at least to teach that we ought to aspire to putting a thing into an environmental vacuum so as to experiment upon it. But actually, the reality of science is about testing how a thing changes in various environments. That is why the most rigorous science is ecological and biological science.

Science is not terrorist, but atheists whom promote atheism as though more compatible with science than belief in God is, are causal to vast terror among many.

Salam
Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
weren't Stalin, Lenin , Hitler, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini.........atheists??
Mussolini and Hitler both had Catholic parents but neither ever practiced any religion.
I don’t know and did not find any religious association for Enver Hoxha.
Stalin and Lenin were atheists.

See, no agnostics. :D
Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 05:03 AM
Agnostics are not harmful
See, I told you so. :D
Well all seriousness aside. :skeleton:
People find a patch of religion to justify what they want to do.
People who want to do ill pray to god for guidance until god tells them to do what thy wanted to do in the first place.
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
05-30-2007, 05:04 AM
None of the above link is from a islamic site.....
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Mussolini and Hitler both had Catholic parents but neither ever practiced any religion.
I don’t know and did not find any religious association for Enver Hoxha.
Stalin and Lenin were atheists.

See, no agnostics. :D
Well agnostics dont count as human beings so your argument is uselss. j/k
Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally Posted by Muzammil
None of the above link is from a islamic site.....
So? Do you think only Islamic sites promote hate and intolerance?
You can find hate sites from every group trying to create hate and intolerance towards every other group.

Well every group except for Agonistics. :thumbs_up
Reply

vpb
05-30-2007, 05:29 AM
Mussolini and Hitler both had Catholic parents but neither ever practiced any religion.
I don’t know and did not find any religious association for Enver Hoxha.
Stalin and Lenin were atheists.

See, no agnostics.
you're funny :) haha. what do the parents have to do with them? there are many people here that their parents are christians but they are muslims?, Hitler himself burned the Churches.
Enver Hoxha was the first leader I think to establish an atheist state during the communism time in Albania.
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
05-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Every tree(Religion) has rotten fruits...?????
or
Good tree doesnt have rotten fruits... ?? or ...
Bad trees only have rotten fruits....???

Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 05:34 AM
what do the parents have to do with them?
Because there are hate mungers out there that claim they were Catholic.
It is on every Christian/Catholic hate site.
I find it better to show the facts than try to hide them.
Reply

wilberhum
05-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Every tree(Religion) has rotten fruits.

Except the Agnostic tree. :D
Reply

snakelegs
05-30-2007, 05:40 AM
- and we don't even know for sure if there is a tree!
Reply

glo
05-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Talking about trees ...
By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. (Matthew7 16-19)
I see these 'trees' to represent individuals rather than religions.
On that basis, perhaps we can all agree that 'good' people (some may say godly people) are recognised by their 'good' deeds.

Clearly terrorists and those who commit atrocities (in the name of any religion or none) are recognised by most to be bad people ...

Instead of pointing at each other's momma (Thanks, Wilberhum! :D ), perhaps we should all look to ourselves on a very personal level, and check out our own fruit.
You don't have to be a terrorist to spread evil and malice in this world, just as you don't have to be a saint to spread a little love and peace ...

Peace
Reply

Strzelecki
05-30-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by wilberhum
Every tree(Religion) has rotten fruits.

Except the Agnostic tree. :D
O! The joys of being a fly on the wall, eh Wilber?
Reply

vpb
05-30-2007, 06:33 AM
Every tree(Religion) has rotten fruits.

Except the Agnostic tree.
someone's spraying it? :p
Reply

glo
05-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
someone's spraying it? :p
Perhaps it's undecided what fruit to grow ... :giggling:
(Sorry, wilberhum, I couldn't resist ...)

:) :) :)
Reply

vpb
05-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Saddam Hussein was Muslim. Your point??

Atheists never murdered anyone in the name of Atheism. Muslims (and Christians) have killed countless in the name of Allah/Jesus.
Atheism is not a religion.
Islam and Christianity are. So that's why you can't judge them with a person, you have to judge through its teachings.

Atheists never murdered anyone in the name of Atheism
ooooo :) how cuteeeee :), what a beatiful statement. I didn't know atheists were the most peaceful people in the world :)

Because there are hate mungers out there that claim they were Catholic.
It is on every Christian/Catholic hate site.
I find it better to show the facts than try to hide them.
yes, but Hitler himself wasn't a christian, and if he burned Churches we can easy come to that conclusion. Or even if he said the was a christian he didn't act based on christian teachings. which still we can't judge the whole system bc of him.
Reply

August
05-30-2007, 07:06 AM
first of all, these kinds of discussions aren't going to be productive.

I think this. We need to be more carefull about labeling someone a "Christian" terrorist or "Muslim" terrorist. If a Muslim or Christian commits acts of terror because of a mere political cause, it really isn't fair to link him to Islam or Christianity. If a Muslim or Christian commits terrorism because he believes that God commands it, then the label is fair. We need to look at what the terrorists use to justify their actions.

P.S. not sure who in this thread said that atheism isn't a religion, sorry but it is.
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 07:15 AM
Originally Posted by August
first of all, these kinds of discussions aren't going to be productive.

I think this. We need to be more carefull about labeling someone a "Christian" terrorist or "Muslim" terrorist. If a Muslim or Christian commits acts of terror because of a mere political cause, it really isn't fair to link him to Islam or Christianity. If a Muslim or Christian commits terrorism because he believes that God commands it, then the label is fair. We need to look at what the terrorists use to justify their actions.

P.S. not sure who in this thread said that atheism isn't a religion, sorry but it is.
No, it is not.

http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/atheism.html
http://www.abarnett.demon.co.uk/athe...mreligion.html
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQ...l_religion.htm
http://www.atheists.org/faqs/atheism.html#not.religion

"Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair color."
Reply

ABWAN
05-30-2007, 07:18 AM
*Just for information and not intended to start a debate*

As far as Hitler is concerned, this might be an interesting read. I have also read somewhere else about his association with christianity.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/Hitler1.htm
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Also I think the definition of terrorists has changed a bit these days. Its not that easy for someone to become a terrorist. Often times people (at least in most cases) are made terrorists due to several reasons. As they say 'Ones terrorist is the other's freedom fighter'.

Here is an article I read today that struck me. Its amazing how people plan on making others look like terrorists and its even more amazing to realize how easily the general public could be manipulated -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://www.truthera.com/2007/05/29/a...ion-northwoods
Reply

Philosopher
05-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by vpb
yes, but Hitler himself wasn't a christian, and if he burned Churches we can easy come to that conclusion. Or even if he said the was a christian he didn't act based on christian teachings. which still we can't judge the whole system bc of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH0HBi-3pxw
Reply

beespreeteam
05-30-2007, 09:34 AM
btw - hitler etc all worked off the 'survival of the fittest [race]'. In essence, this is a atheist principle. Same with marx btw.

Debate on ;D~~~
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:06 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 04:45 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 10:36 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!