/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Presentation Day!! Masjid At Taqwa

Far7an
08-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum!

Yes, on monday 8th of August 2005 it was that time of the year again, Presentation day at our local masjid!

Parents came to see their children reciting Quran, singing nasheed or simply offering words of advice from the Quran and Sunnah, every child did well MashaAllah.

I would just like to point out that the following members from this forum ALL attended this madrassah to study at one time. :shade:

Abdalla
Abu GG
Abu GKT
Amirsaab
Brother Mujahid
Far7an
Gaf G
Muhammad
Minaz
Muezzin

:brother:

I was able to record some of the recitations from the day, and I uploaded them...

In the Introduction by Ustadh Amjad, he spoke about the madrassah, how many students study there, what they are taught and also about the curriculum.

The first Quran recitation was by Brother Ismail

Download here

Next, a group of children sang a nasheed called Love your parents (If you listen closely, you can hear myself and Gaf G saying mashaAllah at the end)

Download here

The next clip to be recorded by myself was a nasheed called Thank you Allah..

Download here

Ok, I recorded a nasheed called La Ila ha Illallah, which was one of the best of the day mashaAllah, unfortunately I had problems converting the file :(, InshaAllah Ill upload that asap.

The next clip was a Quran recitation by Brother Osama

Download here

And finally the last clip was another Quran recitation by Brother Waleed.

Download here

Once the children finished thier presentation, the prizes were awarded for those who came 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their classes. :)

And once that was completed, Sheikh Abdul Haadi gave us a few words of wisdom, may Allah bless him.

He first of all praised the children and the teachers and all those who helped the masjid for their success, and he also highlighted the importance to the children and their parents of making the most of this oppurtunity and to strive for knowledge. He spoke of the rewards and how it would benefit us in this life and the hereafter.

May Allah bless all the children that took part on that day, and reward them for their efforts and keep them steadfast..

May Allah guide us all.

Ameen :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
minaz
08-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Cooooooool Lol yeh brings back memories listening to those kyds (long time ago hey lads!) Good times
p.s. like the register order of our names - or am I allways at the bottom of any list :p
thanks again for that trip down memory lane bro far7an

Muezzin
08-12-2005, 06:08 PM
:sl:

I'll be sure to listen to those Nasheeds, bro Far7an. Ismail and Osama in particular have extremely nice voices, mashaallah.

Far7an
08-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Assalamu alaikum
p.s. like the register order of our names - or am I allways at the bottom of any list
yeh, sorry about that, It should have been Muezzin not you ;)

thanks again for that trip down memory lane bro far7an
Your welcome..
Ismail and Osama in particular have extremely nice voices, mashaallah.
yes mashaAllah, they are both studying hifdh, may Allah make it easy for them...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Asalamaualaikum wr wb,

masha'Allah.

umm I'm just wondering, where was dis at? United Kingdom?

wasalamualaikum wr wb. : )

Muezzin
08-12-2005, 06:14 PM

Yes, we're in the UK. :)

We're going Old-Skool! :p :D

:w:

Far7an
08-12-2005, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SalafiFemaleJih

umm I'm just wondering, where was dis at? United Kingdom?
Wa alaikum asalaam

Yes, the madrassah is situated in Leicester, United Kingdom

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Wa alaikum asalaam

Yes, the madrassah is situated in Leicester, United Kingdom

cool, masha'Allah.

jazakAllah kher for replying.

wasalamualaikum wr wb : )

SalafiFemaleJih
08-12-2005, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

Yes, we're in the UK. :)

We're going Old-Skool! :p :D

UK seems to be cool....Maybe, because of lot of muslims living there.

wasalamaualaikum wr wb : )

Uthman
08-12-2005, 06:28 PM

I'll be sure to listen to those! :) Good Job Far7an!

Ummu Amatullah
08-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Masha Allah that must have been a blast.Listening to Osama reminded me of my little bro.That was neat Farhan thanks for sharing it.

Abu-GKT
08-12-2005, 07:36 PM

Farhan saahib - small correction - the presentation date was 8 August, not 8 September :p

Faaantabulous uploads though - maaasha'Allah - u all know u wanna be in Leicester ;)

Gaf_G
08-12-2005, 08:24 PM
Masha'allah fantastic day it was. didnt we get a recording of the first goup of lil children saying the smile poem :) #Presentation days really have changed since we were last there. Oh defo Abu GKT u know that we all wanna be in lesta :)

$tranger
08-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Bump....
plzzz reupload :Evil:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.