mariam.
05-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Wake up my Ummah before you torn apart

Before you stampede in the darkness of the unhappy path

So see ....

I am who I bleed I am
I am who is captured I am

All peoples united except me ....
All the efforts intensified except me ...

Oh my Ummah wake up

Your memory which is inform of the right way came and this is my Ummah ..

It cries about its glories .. and walks with out a massage

Its enemies are planning, plotting and conspiring

Oh my Ummah .. we always say "we were"

My Ummah we want to be

Sorry prophet of Allah, my Ummah missed out on your way
It missed out on the meaning of the memory and these are my evidences ..

your children are acclaiming, playing, and curveting

O' My Ummah we want to be ...... :laugh:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 06:12 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah.. this is a great trial from Allaah. Oh Allaah unite our hearts like true brothers and sisters, and guide us to the truth, and to what is beloved to you. Oh Allaah make us successful and victorious, in this life and the hereafter. And give us rulers who will follow the true way, of the righteous, and allow us to follow them in that righteousness. ameen.

Those pics are really shocking sister, may Allaah bless you and us all.

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false.

Do those who practise evil think that they will get the better of Us? Evil is their judgment!

[Qur'an 29:2-4]

Kittygyal
05-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to bro Fis.. dua'ah

All i can say is YA ALLAH HELP THEM!

we moan sooo much over little things but never thing about others! :cry:

ma'assalama

05-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Amin to the du3as!

Subhanallah... :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
barney
05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Exactly what would you like the freshly awoken Ummah to do?

Lets say the Nation of Islam "Awakes". What would it's task be?

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney

For one, it would grant protection to the believers and the innocent.

Regards.

barney
05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
For one, it would grant protection to the believers and the innocent.

Regards.
How?

Regards

جوري
05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
live long enough and find out!

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 07:25 PM
I think he just wants to derail the thread offtopic so a debate sparks up. But we'll delete the posts which cause that to happen insha Allaah.

barney
05-30-2007, 07:28 PM
I have no wish to derail the thread.
the thread is called "wake up my ummah"
What I'm asking is "then what?"

So far purest hasnt answered and you have, saying it will protect the innocent.
How will this be acheived?

regards

Talha777
05-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Wake up just means know the reality, that America and Israel are committing genocide against Muslims, so we should let our brothers in Islam know about the miserable plight of Palestinians, and ask them for prayers and charity.

Zman
05-30-2007, 07:32 PM
:sl:

May Allah (SWT) make them steadfast and never falter. May He also grant them sweet victory after their nightmarish oppression...

barney
05-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Prayers and charity. Thanks for the first serious reply!

جوري
05-30-2007, 07:43 PM
sorry purest was out to lunch.. I have already told you, you'll have to wait and find out, actions can't be written on a forum. there once was an abbasid, a fatimid and an ottoman empire, from which even the army of peter the great had to retreat and the rest brought down to their knees. what can't you stand a cliff hanger?

Hamas
05-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

JazakAllah sister, eye opening pictures you have there.

May Allah bless you.

islamirama
05-30-2007, 07:54 PM
The type of Jihaad in Palestine

www.fatwa-online.com

Question: What is the Islaamic Sharee'ah perspective of the current jihaad of the Palestinians; Is it jihaad in the Path of Allaah, or jihaad for the sake of land and freedom? And is jihaad for the sake of land (and freedom) considered as jihaad in the Path of Allaah?

Response: It has been confirmed to us by trustworthy and reliable witnesses that the Palestinian intifaadhah (uprising) and those who have stood forth in this are from the most dedicated Muslims there, and that their jihaad is (an) Islaamic (one). This is because they are oppressed by the Jews, and that which is obligatory upon them is to protect their religion and themselves and their families and children and to drive out their enemy from their land with all they are able to of strength.

And these trustworthy and reliable (witnesses) who joined (the Palestinians) in their jihaad and assisted them in that have informed us of their (the Palestinians') Islaamic enthusiasm and their abidance to applying the Islaamic Sharee'ah amongst them. So that which is obligatory upon the Islaamic countries and the rest of the Muslims is to assist and support them so they can be free of their enemy, so as to return to their land, in accordance with the saying of Allaah (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala):

{O you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allaah is with those who are pious}, [Soorah at-Towbah, Aayah 123]

And His (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) saying:

{March forth, whether you are light (being healthy, young and wealthy) or heavy (being ill, old and poor), strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the Path of Allaah. This is better for you, if you but knew}, [Soorah at-Towbah, Aayah 41]

And His (Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala) saying:

{O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment}

{That you believe in Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), and that you strive hard and fight in the Path of Allaah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!}

{(If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn * Eternity ['Adn (Eden) Paradise], that is indeed the great success}

{And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allaah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) to the believers}, [Soorah as-Saff, Aayaat 10-13]
And the verses with this meaning are many.

And it is authenticated from the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) that he said:

((Make jihaad against the mushrikoon with your wealth, your selves and your tongues (speech)))

And because they are oppressed, then it is upon their Muslim brethren to aid them against those who oppress them, as the Prophet (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:
((A Muslim is the brother of a(nother) Muslim; he does not oppress him and nor does he hand him over (to the enemy))), its athenticity is agreed upon by both al-Bukhaaree and Muslim.

And his (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) saying:

((Assist your (Muslim) brother if he is the oppresser or the oppressed)), it was asked:

"O Messenger of Allaah: (we understand about) assisting him when he is oppressed, so how do we assist him when he is the oppresser?" He (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam) said:

((Restrain him from oppressing (anyone), for that is asssiting your (Muslim) brother)).

And the ahaadeeth regarding the obligation of jihaad in the Path of Allaah and assisting the oppressed and deterring the oppresser are very many.

So we ask Allaah to grant our mujaahideen brethren victory in the Path of Allaah over their enemies in Palestine and elsewhere, and to unite them upon the truth and to grant all the Muslims the ability to assist them and to stand firm against their enemies and to forsake the enemies of Islaam wherever they may be and to descend upon the evil-doing and criminal people/nation (much) suffering, (that) which does not cease, indeed He is the All-Hearing.

Shaykh Ibn Baaz
Majmoo' Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi'ah - Volume 4, Page 295
Majallah ad-Da'wah published 09/08/1409 A.H.

PLEASE NOTE: Terrorism is haraam in Islaam, and this fatwa does not in any way or form imply it's permissibility or acceptance. Rather, it provides a qualified Islaamic legal ruling to oppose those who have caused oppression by occupying Palestinian land.

MTAFFI
05-30-2007, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
sorry purest was out to lunch.. I have already told you, you'll have to wait and find out, actions can't be written on a forum. there once was an abbasid, a fatimid and an ottoman empire, from which even the army of peter the great had to retreat and the rest brought down to their knees. what can't you stand a cliff hanger?
so I suppose you believe a great islamic nation is going to conquer the world then? Lets also not forget that even these great empires you mention also fell and retreated like Peter the great...what does that tell you

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
so I suppose you believe a great islamic nation is going to conquer the world then? Lets also not forget that even these great empires you mention also fell and retreated like Peter the great...what does that tell you

I've mentioned this hadith quite alot, and it clears up alot of misunderstandings aswell as gives glad tidings to the believers:

Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

"The Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah (God) wills, then Allah would take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah [caliphate] Rashida (rightly guided) according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood," then he kept silent.

[recorded in Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273)]

We're under the underlined stage, and all the events before it have occured in our islamic history. Inshaa'Allaah the rest of the prophecy will soon come into effect.

According to the hadith, the prophet (peace be upon him) will be followed by rightly guided caliphs and after those caliphs (Abu Baker, Omar, Uthman and Ali) will come hereditary leadership (the other Caliphs) and after that will come tyrannical rule (today) and after that will come a rightly guided caliphs yet again inshaa'Allaah.

We are in a stage where the people who speak out are being tortured and locked up, some even getting killed. Allaah trials the believers through these hardships, and as the muslims face pressure - some turn towards Allaah more whole-heartedly, others turn away from Allaah and follow their society out of fear of following Islaam.

We are in this stage when everyone is in the grey area, but after this hardship - there are two clear distinct groups - Black and White:

1) True Believers

2) Disbelievers

The True believers remain firm on Islaam, and the leaders of the disbelievers will continue trying to eradicate Islaam.

Yet after this hardship, when Allaah knows the believers are worthy of their own state. He grants it to them, yet they still may be in a state of fear and get attacked by the enemy. This is like the Early Medinan Period.

However, if the Muslims remain firm on emaan and establish the salaah, pay the zakaah, enjoin the good, forbid the evil etc. Then He will continue supporting them.

As the muslims grow in strength by the will of Allaah, they will stay firm and defeat the enemy who comes to attack them - because the enemy wants to destroy Islaam since it is an opposition to their power.

Once the muslims become firm and strong, and a strength against the believers - then many people may secretly do Hijrah from the land of disbelief, to the land of Islaam. To the extent that the enemy feels that the muslims are so strong, that they have no other choice apart from a peace treaty.

Within this peace treaty time, alot of muslims will travel and make hijrah to the muslim land.

However now that the muslims are a power of their own, this is the time when the amount of hypocrites who pretend to be muslims will become on the increase, and the threat from the inside will be big. However, the believers will still remain successful so long as they keep their duties to Allaah.

Now that they are a power, they would do dawah to other lands to establish justice and teach Islaam to other areas.

As they continue their dawah and fight to make Islaam the highest and establish justice, then they are likely to get many spoils of war [wealth etc.] And they will become a powerful nation so long as they remain firm in their Islaam.

However, as time progresses the muslims will have soo much wealth that they will get attatched to this world instead of the hereafter. They will have so much wealth that many of the believers will start to prefer this world over the hereafter. They will then indulge in many sins. To the extent that they will become similar to the enemy, striving for this world instead of the hereafter.

Then Allaah will want to wake the ummah up again, and due to their sins - He will send them trials and an opposition. The enemy knows that the believers are united, but due to the believers love for this world - they will argue amongst each other. The enemy realises that the believers are at their weakest [due to love for this world] - so the enemy will fight.

The believers will fight back, while others will stay behind. The enemy is sincere, and many muslims may just fight for their pride and love for this life. Then Allaah will allow the enemy to overcome the believers, because their sins are similar, and they both strive for the same cause [this world.]

To the extent that the muslims will face hardship, and again - they will turn to Allaah in a state of weakness, depending on Allaah instead of this life and its delusion. And the cycle will begin again, right from the start.

That has been the exact same Sunnah which has occured within this Ummah, Allaah will trial us, the same way the people before us were trialled - that's because we have fallen into the exact same mistakes they fell into. And in the end, the victory is for the believers.

"Allah has promised to those of you who believe, and do good deeds, that He will surely grant them in the land inheritance of power as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in authority their religion which He has chosen for them. And that He will change their state after fear to one of security and peace. They will worship Me alone and not associate aught with Me." (Qur'an Al-Noor (the Light) 24:55)
Allaah Almighty knows best, and He is the Wise, All Powerful.

alcurad
05-30-2007, 07:58 PM
salaam
ameen to above , also
do not despair.

the Almighty has promised in the Quran and through his messenger that those who hold on to the straight path and strive to fulfill his commands would be rewarded in this life and the next.

concerning the zionist occupation, read the beginning of sura Israa':

"And We gave (clear) warning to the Children of Israel in the Book, that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished)!

When the first of the warnings comes to pass, We shall send against you Our servants given to terrible warfare. So they (entered) the very innermost parts of your homes; and it will be a warning (completely) fulfilled.

Then did We grant you the Return as against them: We gave you increase in resources and sons, and made you the more numerous in man-power.

If ye did well, ye did well for yourselves; if ye did evil, (ye did it) against yourselves. So when the second of the warnings comes to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disfigure your faces (By defeating you), and to enter The Mosque (Your Temple) as they had entered it before, and to visit with destruction all that falls into their power."

جوري
05-30-2007, 08:02 PM
what do you care what I believe? When they praised Allah and were righteous to the weak they gained victory! when they started praising the sultan and lost the human touch and all that was decreed by religion, they got dismantled. Let the modern state of the Muslim umma be a lesson to those who will come next. May they by Allah's will get up from their kneeling position and bring back this umma and restore it to better than its former glory!
Amên Amên Amên

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 08:04 PM
what do you care what I believe? When they praised Allah and were righteous to the weak they gained victory! when they started praising the sultan and lost the human touch and all that was decreed by religion, they got dismantled. Let the modern state of the Muslim umma be a lesson to those who will come next. May they by Allah's will get up from their kneeling position and bring back this umma and restore it to better than its former glory!
Amên Amên Amên

:salamext:

Totally true! Ameen.

islamirama
05-30-2007, 08:33 PM

Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

"The Prophethood will last among you for as long as Allah (God) wills, then Allah would take it away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah [caliphate] Rashida (rightly guided) according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood," then he kept silent.

[recorded in Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273)]

We're under the underlined stage, and all the events before it have occured in our islamic history. Inshaa'Allaah the rest of the prophecy will soon come into effect.

According to the hadith, the prophet (peace be upon him) will be followed by rightly guided caliphs and after those caliphs (Abu Baker, Omar, Uthman and Ali) will come hereditary leadership (the other Caliphs) and after that will come tyrannical rule (today) and after that will come a rightly guided caliphs yet again inshaa'Allaah.

We are in a stage where the people who speak out are being tortured and locked up, some even getting killed. Allaah trials the believers through these hardships, and as the muslims face pressure - some turn towards Allaah more whole-heartedly, others turn away from Allaah and follow their society out of fear of following Islaam.

We are in this stage when everyone is in the grey area, but after this hardship - there are two clear distinct groups - Black and White:

1) True Believers

2) Disbelievers

This sums its up pretty good. We are in the time of oppression. And we see two clear groups being show out. The Islam adhereing Muslims are sticking to islam and the munafiqs like mushraf and secular or "moderate" muslims are being shown out as well. All these losers and the kuffars will be one group and Muslims living upon Islam will be one distinct group. When the line is clear between the two then the real war will come and put an end to this oppression and tyrants and khilfaah will return to us inshallah. And it seems that time is very very near, which is why the neocons are panicking and attacking anyone who is Muslim and living according to Islam, they try but they will fail. The time has come for these ruler and tyrants to retire for good.

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 08:40 PM

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Victims of those who you call freedom fighters.

9-11 Year Olds

5-8 Year Olds

3-4 Year Olds

1-2 Year Olds

Less than 1 Year Old

Your freedom fighters must be proud of themselves. They will go to heaven for killing those little zionists.It is really act of a brave true man to kill purposely innocent child.

جوري
05-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Media Tags are no longer supported

MTAFFI
05-30-2007, 08:52 PM
Amên Amên Amên
I suppose time will tell.... I hope Muslims do get their own glorious empire, I just dont want it to impose on my life

Muezzin
05-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Guys, can you prove your points without posting bloody pictures? As in, pictures with gore in 'em. We've had complaints about those types of pictures in the past. The best thing to do would be to post them in links like this, with a warning.

MTAFFI
05-30-2007, 08:55 PM
i think we could all find a bunch of videos that reflect negatively on both sides

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Thankyou Aaron. Since we're supposed to refer to the religious texts to verify what is being done is correct according to that religion, lets take a sneak look. :)

Let's take a look at the Jewish scripture:

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you.

However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes

(Deutronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

(Numbers 31:17-18)

Let's look at the Islamic Perspective:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

[Qur'an 2: 190]

The Messenger of Allaah said:

Do not kill any old person, any child, or any woman.” [Abu Dawud]

Do not kill the monks in monasteries,” or “Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship.” [Musnad Ahmad]

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about booty, but collect your spoils, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do well. (Sunan Abu Dawud , Book 14, Number 2608)

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4320]

hm.. i wonder who seems innocent now? :)

KAding
05-30-2007, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Wake up just means know the reality, that America and Israel are committing genocide against Muslims, so we should let our brothers in Islam know about the miserable plight of Palestinians, and ask them for prayers and charity.
We need to keep a proper perspective here. Let me illustrate by comparing the estimated Darfur dead with the Palestinian deaths (since 2003 when the Darfur conflict started)

* = 1000 deaths
Palestine

Darfur:

Now, obviously, I understand all fatalities are individual tragedies and deserve in themselves strong action to stop the killing. But we must keep our perspective here, slogans will help little if you really want to help the Ummah.

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Guys, can you prove your points without posting bloody pictures? As in, pictures with gore in 'em. We've had complaints about those types of pictures in the past. The best thing to do would be to post them in links like this, with a warning.
Ok, no problem , i just wanted to show that in this conflict not only Arabs are victims and Jews not only are the killers.We must remember victims of both sides, otherwise we won't understand this conflict.Arabic and Jewish blood is the same, believe me.Both sides suffer. And both sides must try as hard as they can to make peace and live together like civilizated nations.It can be done, but both sides must agree on compromise.

جوري
05-30-2007, 09:03 PM
pls tell me where you get your stats from? here is one from the UNICEF--Escalating death toll for children in Gaza
http://www.unicef.org/emerg/index_35109.html

© UNICEF/HQ06-1099/Jadallah
Palestinian boys Ibraheem Abu Oda, 6, and his brother Tarek, 5, stand outside the ruins of their house which was attacked by Israeli forces in Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza Strip.
By Sabine Dolan

NEW YORK, USA, 27 July 2006 – While clashes between Israel and Hezbollah intensify in Lebanon, fighting continues on a second front in Gaza in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt). And the crisis is taking a heavy toll on children.

“In July alone, there were 35 children killed in Gaza, which is one of the highest numbers for a month over the last six years,” says UNICEF Special Representative in oPt, Dan Rohrmann.

According to Mr. Rohrmann, 63 children have died so far this year – a 30 per cent increase of the total figure of 2005. Some 100 children have also been injured.

Children, he says, are living in a “climate of extraordinary insecurity and fear.”

“UNICEF at the moment is stepping up its activities in health, water and sanitation, education, child protection and adolescents,” says Mr. Rohrmann.

© UNICEF/HQ06-1095/Jadallah
Palestinian children Mohammed Al-Basyoni, Deyana, Rowa and Zohar (from left to right) fetch water in Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza, occupied Palestinian territory.
The agency is also ensuring that children have the necessary vaccines and that hospitals as well as health clinics have essential drugs and equipment.

“Children of all ages are afraid.” says UNICEF oPt Communication Officer Monica Awad. “They have nightmares. Parents in Gaza tell us that children won’t let go of their mothers. They are afraid to get out of the houses.”

The situation for civilians

The United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator Jan Egeland visited Gaza on Tuesday 25 July and Haifa in Israel on Wednesday 26 July to assess the damage and destruction caused by both Israeli forces and Hezbollah rockets.

Mr. Egeland said he was shocked by the targeting of civilian infrastructure, including Gaza's only power plant.

“This is a heart breaking experience,” said the UN’s top humanitarian official, who added there were “too many wounded children, too many civilian houses destroyed.”

© UNICEF/HQ06-1102/Jadallah
Palestinians children play in their home in Beit Hanoun, northern Gaza, occupied Palestinian territory.
Mr. Egeland described Israel's month-long military activities in Gaza as a "disproportionate use of force." However he again emphasized that all sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict were guilty of violating humanitarian law.

Ms. Awad, who visited bombed areas in Nablus in the West Bank where clashes have also broke out, says the situation for civilians remains very difficult. Children and their families are confined to their homes without clean water or electricity.

Delivering the basics

Meanwhile UNICEF’s emergency efforts on the ground are focusing on health, nutrition, safe water and child protection and include:

the distribution of five generators to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and the Ministry of Health Primary Health Care clinics to ensure that vaccines are kept at appropriate temperatures.
the procurement of $1.2 million in emergency drugs and disposables for over 400 health clinics.
the distribution of 566 family water kits (each serving 10 families) to affected communities.
13 large water tanks (containing 5,000 liters each) will be provided to Coastal Municipalities Water Utility and installed on trucks.
112 UNICEF indoor recreational kits have been distributed to families in the northern cities of Beit Lahia and Beit Hanoun.
the pre-positioning with UNICEF partners of 650 baby hygiene kits along with 300 family hygiene kits ready to be distributed, as well as 888 recreational and school-in-a-box kits and 45 sport equipment kits.
In addition, UNICEF is supporting five child protection teams that reach approximately 3,000 children and 2,000 caregivers each month. The agency is also supporting summer festivals enabling over 15,000 children to escape their ordeal and engage with their peers in sports, art and cultural activities.

“With the limelight of the international media having shifted to Lebanon, the Gaza humanitarian crisis is on the verge of being forgotten,” says Mr. Rohrmann. “But I can say that for the 800,000 children in Gaza the humanitarian crisis is not forgotten but indeed a hard reality.”

I am so sick of this deflecting away from people's plights or painting some other group as victims.. if you want to discuss Darfur, then open a thread about it.

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 09:06 PM

Let's look at the Islamic Perspective:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

[Qur'an 2: 190]

The Messenger of Allaah said:

Do not kill any old person, any child, or any woman.” [Abu Dawud]

Do not kill the monks in monasteries,” or “Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship.” [Musnad Ahmad]

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah, and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about booty, but collect your spoils, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do well. (Sunan Abu Dawud , Book 14, Number 2608)

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children.

[Sahih Muslim, Book 019, Number 4320]

[/INDENT]hm.. i wonder who seems innocent now? :)
So according to your scriptures, Hamas and Hesbullah, and Islamic Jihad, act against islam.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
So according to your scriptures, Hamas and Hesbullah, and Islamic Jihad, act against islam.

According to our Scriptures, the killing of innocents, women, children, seniors, and even those who dedicate themselves to worship in monasteries etc. shouldn't be harmed in war.

According to Jewish Scriptures, it's encouraged.

جوري
05-30-2007, 09:10 PM
If they have failed to comply with these religious laws, then they are outside of Islam.. however let's tote up the count of Lebanese Killed by IDF compared to Israeli's by HezbAllah and you'll have your answer right there!

Cognescenti
05-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Is there anyone here who thinks the use of photographs of dead children (or adults for that matter) to achieve a political goal is cynnical?

جوري
05-30-2007, 09:25 PM
they serve to only fill us collectively with chagrin!

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cognescenti
Is there anyone here who thinks the use of photographs of dead children (or adults for that matter) to achieve a political goal is cynnical?
I dont have political aims. I just wanted to showed the other side of the conflict that seems not to be noticed by those who support Palestinians.

Amadeus85
05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
According to our Scriptures, the killing of innocents, women, children, seniors, and even those who dedicate themselves to worship in monasteries etc. shouldn't be harmed in war.

According to Jewish Scriptures, it's encouraged.
So why none muslim scholar explains Hamas fighters that they act against islam? If they knew it, they wouldnt do more terroristic attacks.

barney
05-30-2007, 09:30 PM

Ahh, so you see it as in a military form, a dominating awakening.
Interesting.

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
So why none muslim scholar explains Hamas fighters that they act against islam? If they knew it, they wouldnt do more terroristic attacks.

Islaam is perfect, but muslims aren't. There will always be people from any religion who can go against it's teachings, like the crusades as some say.

And anyway, even if some scholar does speak out against it - they won't get the coverage since the media wants to spread its propaganda of Islaam being evil far and wide. So they won't allow someone who speaks positively about the true Islaam to stand up.

I find it sad though how people think that the zionists are heroes, when their own religious scripture promotes these evil acts. It show's how much people truelly are slaves to the media, and are spoon fed everything and continue believing the false ideas they portray.

Anyway take care insha Allaah (God willing.)

Peace.

جوري
05-30-2007, 09:35 PM
Do you look like this guy?

or this one in the middle?

I can't take you seriously under either circumstance, whatever your mind dishes out I'll deem adequate--- have a grand ole day!

barney
05-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Islaam is perfect, but muslims aren't. There will always be people from any religion who can go against it's teachings,
Peace.
Depends what it's teachings are. They vary from a stand of muslim dominace and superiority to a seperation of the world into the house of war and the house of islam. This is what is being taught.

The Palastinians by the way are saying this:

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/200...463wmv&ak=null

And teaching their future this:

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/200...442wmv&ak=null

- Qatada -
05-30-2007, 09:45 PM
I've quoted the Islamic teachings from Prophetic narrations, it's upto you to accept them or reject them. But that's solid proof from authentic sources.

Anyway i'm out.

Peace.

Cognescenti
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
they serve to only fill us collectively with chagrin!
It would be OK if it stopped at chagrin. Unfortunately, it is often used fight the PR battle, drum up some donations and, not insignificantly, beat the bushes for new martyrdom "volunteers".

جوري
05-30-2007, 10:24 PM
I don't want to get into another one of these on this forum. It has killed my soul enough for one day-- however, if you are in fact a united states citizen, then I'd worry about where my tax dollars are going over your own social security!
The cost of foreign aid to Israel varies depending on who is doing the counting. And there is a lot that cannot be counted because it is secret and the records won't be released for another 20 years. Estimates vary from the conservative figure of 91 billion to 1.6 Trillion (1,600 Billion).

source--
if there were a Muslim empire, I'd go out on the battle field myself in its defense.. Maybe the three years of fencing and horse back riding would finally be put to good use!

on this note I end this topic! :threadclo

peace!

Cognescenti
05-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Ahh, so you see it as in a military form, a dominating awakening.
Interesting.
I will believe that when I see it. I can see it now, 10 million guys in pick-up trucks with AK's and RPG's honking their horns and firing into the air as they parade through Istanbul. One guy makes a comment about "idol worshippers" and they have a giant food fight before they reach the Bulgarian border.

Sami Zaatari
05-31-2007, 01:57 AM
How?

Regards
by the sword.

and thats not ADVOCATING, how do u usually protect someone from a strong violent enemy with weapons?

for instance, how does UK protect its citizens? through bombings, machine guns etc.

so dont ask stupid questions to try and make troubles, it seems u think a muslim cant hold a weapon in his hand to defend himself and ppl from a just cause, while ur ppl can!

guyabano
05-31-2007, 08:05 AM
i think we could all find a bunch of videos that reflect negatively on both sides
Agree! It will be a neverending ping-pong match ! There would be enough stuff on both sides to fire hatred against each other.
Complete Nonsense !
Anyway, to make a war, there must always be two. In a war, there are NO winners, so wasting efforts?

barney
05-31-2007, 09:33 AM
So
Thats one for prayers, and (unwittingly) giving Hamas money to bomb and kidnap.
One for "Mwahahhahah...Our day is coming! Bwahahahha! Then YOUR DOOMED!!!"
And One for Obliterating the infidel with swords.

Lovely
It's pretty much as i expected, but i was hoping someone might mention a peaceful solution.

Theres a lot of calls for the Ummah to awaken. Well the death toll shows they might be shuffeling around in their slippers and searching for their glasses, but they are awake.

Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 09:45 AM

evryone listen up, Brutall oppression is happening infront of our faces, sum of us are still in our teens, and sum are are adults, we all witness the genocide the Americans and the Israeils are errupting!

Let it be a reminder for us all as time passes on,
since 9/11 muslims have been the MAIN target in evryones eyes, ever since it has happened muslims have been given the eye of haterd, uslims have been murderd, bombeb in there homes, homes demolished, and SOOOO MUCH more....(you know).

But remember Allah is still with us all, and indeed ALL muslims will be ONE and will be UNITED, at the moment there are numerious groups who are striving in the way of allah, to defend there families, defending there religion, defending themselves, and these groups such as Hamas, Al-Qaida, Shia Militia, and ALL the rest wil EVENTUALLY UNITE, inshallah, and let us muslims do du'a that this will happen, personally i know it will, and when this happens, OH AMERICANS AND THE ALIES, will be destroyed, and WE will fight Jihad.

The Ummah and the moment is at a point where we are witnessing muslims being totally OPPRESSED, and is killing our hearts (wel mine).
Inshllah SOON, who knows when, apart from Allah, when the day wll come when muslims will be together and then there is no way the kufr are going to win this.

The best thing is to be patient, and in due course, when the time comes, in the way it comes, that we dont know how or when, but it is definatley ganna happen!

We all are living happy lives at the moment in england, Finland, USA, WHERE EVER, but the muslims who are daily being killed and we dont even no HALF of the oppression, because our information and sources is from the media, ofcourse the media isnt going to tell us EVRYTHING!

Some of us are students and yet others have jobs, muslims living in the secualr world with jobs paying salaries £+++++ BUT let it be a reminder for us all we aint here to make money!!! we are here from Allah< to help our brothers and sisters dying and when the time comes when ALL muslims are togther we aint gann be BOTHERED about our jobs instead< it will be KUFR VS MUSLIMS!

Yh i no sum of you are thinking, yh right! but i gurantee that is what will happen!

Finally let me say one last part:

We all know we are going to die one day, we dont no when, or how, but it is a gurantee for ALL of us! Inshllah let us pray that we die in Jihad, as mujahdeens, inshallah we shall enter paradise for the right reason, as Allah knows are intensions.

I havnt stated what i stated in the post for any offence, but its my view, and my view, that we are muslims and we are here to uphold the flag of ISLAM!

:w:

(P.S DONT START ARGUING! LOL)

aamirsaab
05-31-2007, 11:00 AM
Oooo look mommy, 4 whole pages.

As purest ambrosia stated: THREAD CLOSED. MUAHAHAHAHA! :statisfie

- Qatada -
05-31-2007, 11:14 AM
I also feel that this thread never had to turn into what it did, infact it was supposed to be a wake up call but some people decided to derail the thread and make it turn into a whole argument. If this continues - the people who do this will be warned heavily (since there intentions never seemed so good afterall) and their posts deleted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.