/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi5 ?!

Pk_#2
05-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Bismillah!

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa maghfiratuh,

hi5?&ampmsg6AECABEF C1E4 469B 9CFA 5D6243590A6D&ampstart0&amplen107249&ampmimepart7&ampcurmbox00000000 0000 0000 0000 000000000001&ampb29783fab225bd52739c0336a905f7747&ampdisk10110699 d3299&amplogintjohura&ampdomainhotmail2ecom&amphm   sig332ea56a01c7a30b0d5c1b6e72d02db0fe9c7fb854e4227 5 -

Well? :rollseyes

Erm i'm on hi5 :exhausted Nah i don't have any pics up, i prefer not to sell maself.. lol

Is it abit too much, by calling it shaytaans website ?

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
05-30-2007, 11:21 PM
lol sista

i was on hi5 n i had that thin done where only your friends can see ya profile but for some reason it dint work, so i left :D i had a pic of a foot up :p

hi5 has always confused mee i dont understand peoples need to put pics up, if you wanna be on there for friends and do that thin where only friends see your profile, then i think woo hoo, even thou some people may so its a no no :D but to go there and advertise your self and make online friends is in my view sad and you should be punched :D

ive heard that there are quite a lot of people "preachin" i.e. gunnin other people about their profiles on hi5 and tellin them to follow islam, which makes you ask the Q, erm what you doin on here in the 1st place :p

shaytan only comes when you let him, if you dont let him come, keep ya niyyah clean then woo hoo :D like there no need 2 go round lookin @ other profiles or whatever and just stick with ya friends

jzcasejz
05-31-2007, 08:48 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
but to go there and advertise your self and make online friends is in my view sad and you should be punched :D
^^ That is true Bro, you spoke the truth :thumbs_up.

ive heard that there are quite a lot of people "preachin" i.e. gunnin other people about their profiles on hi5 and tellin them to follow islam, which makes you ask the Q, erm what you doin on here in the 1st place :p
^^ Hmm well that's actually kind of a good thing. Like Khalid Yasin said :p "You gotta search through the TRASH to find the TREASURE". So in a way...them "preachers" are doing a good thing. And anyways it's not only for meeting people...it can also be used as a friends network and stuff.

But...I'd say it is the "shaytaan's website" or whatever you wanna call it...but since the site gets alot of hits/visits, you can use it to your advantage and make it Islaamic and stuff. The possibilities are endless. :p

EDIT: oh and for the record...Hi5 stinks. :D

Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 11:25 AM
Hi5 is wel bogus.lol
when i used 2 go on it, you cud see pplz profiles and even chat 2 them from looking at one friends add, to another, then another, and if you clicked on that on, and then clicked on se friends, and basically it is like UNLIMITED ACCESS, if i wantd you could have around 10000 friends, easily by a click. lol

any way hi5, and msn are crap, for teens, and im nearly an ADULT, yipeeee kaaa yai, in June

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-31-2007, 11:31 AM
but to go there and advertise your self and make online friends is in my view sad and you should be punched :D
Inayy

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-31-2007, 11:39 AM
Isn't the whole point of it to look at pics and make freinds, perhaps add them to msn??

00:00
05-31-2007, 04:34 PM
Any1 on muslimspace, supposed to be the muslim version of myspace.

Kittygyal
05-31-2007, 04:39 PM
Salamaualikum.
It's a piety to behonest. I would never go on Hi5 whats so ever thats abit tooo much for me as a muslimah. I would stick my self to islamic forums and on MSN which i rarely go on and have enough contacts apart from that then NO.

You know one of my friend was on HI5 and someone hi-jacked her account and wrote bull about her. So i would say a big fat NO. That site reminds me of 'shadi.com' *Love and the dump* site .

Anywho stay away from that site sis, your WORTH alot more than that evil site.

By the way, yes. Allah knows best indeed.

Ma'assalama

Mawaddah
05-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Is Hi5 something like Friendster and Myspace and all those other stuff?

I never got the point of those? I suppose people do them for fun? lol...I guess if you're going to put it to private and just use it as a means to keep contact with your friends who are scattered all about the world then maybe...I dunno.

If xanga I can see the point, I mean you're keeping a blog, but I dont see what you do on those Hi5 stuff except add on about 500 friends just for the sake of having them get dusty on your webpage? Do they really talk to all of those people? :confused:

3isha
06-01-2007, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam

i prefer not to sell maself..

too right, pple are soo sad to put their pics up and get a load of crap written on their profile.

Pk_#2
06-01-2007, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamaualikum.
It's a piety to behonest. I would never go on Hi5 whats so ever thats abit tooo much for me as a muslimah. I would stick my self to islamic forums and on MSN which i rarely go on and have enough contacts apart from that then NO.

You know one of my friend was on HI5 and someone hi-jacked her account and wrote bull about her. So i would say a big fat NO. That site reminds me of 'shadi.com' *Love and the dump* site .

Anywho stay away from that site sis, your WORTH alot more than that evil site.

By the way, yes. Allah knows best indeed.

Ma'assalama
lol i dont even go on it haha, i signed up coz ppl kept sending me these stupid things i need to get maself out lol

IbnAbdulHakim
06-01-2007, 07:13 PM
dudes stop dubbin other people like that... u dunno peoples past n that, jus put it down nicely innit...

Alhamdulillah ive never done it b4 but if people hav then they will feel pure sad.

inshaAllah its wrong to sell yourself like that so inshaAllah forget it :)

Pk_#2
06-01-2007, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
dudes stop dubbin other people like that... u dunno peoples past n that, jus put it down nicely innit...

Alhamdulillah ive never done it b4 (huh) but if people hav then they will feel pure sad.

inshaAllah its wrong to sell yourself like that so inshaAllah forget it :)
How comes sometimes your not even on these random stuff and people can still e-mail you and dat its weird and fills up ma inbox.

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh!

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 07:22 PM
lol i dont even go on it haha, i signed up coz ppl kept sending me these stupid things i need to get maself out lol
Salamualikum.
Oh i see so some next man sends you some next emails well in that case tell them to STOP sending you stuff like at and send you some good stuff init.
Just block them and if they say on a forum or something 'why the heck you blocked me?' simple: it was a mistake blud :X :p

Nah seriously block them or tell them to do1 in a nice manner indeed :)

May Allah subhwnatallah forgive us all amin.

Tj walk away people influecing ya :enough!:
Ma'assalama

nevesirth
06-01-2007, 07:29 PM
i dnt see anything wrong with hi5. all u need is self control.

Pk_#2
06-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Nah joDIE even de people say dey never sent it, its like automatic or sutin

:exhausted

:laugh:

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh!!!!!!

islamirama
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
There is

hi5.com
myspace.com

muslimspace.com
mymuslimpage.com

i used to be on muslimplace but got banned, admin didn't like me dissing all that crap he was allowing on there like myspace.

but i am on hi5, myspace, and mymuslimpage :)

i'm also on naseeb but hardly go there any more :P

hi5 is a shaytan's website, i have this article on it. i'll post it tonight inshallah :)

oh and yea, when u sign up, it goes thru your hotmail or yahoo addy book and send an invite to everyone in there.

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Nah joDIE even de people say dey never sent it, its like automatic or sutin

:exhausted

:laugh:

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh!!!!!!
Salamualikum.
Who's Jodie? :p
Anywho erm then repor them by calling 999

AND the bro who just said control ya self do you know whats hapning to the youth these days? controling you say right? Huh nowadays Allah Hu Alim.

Ma'assaalama

islamirama
06-01-2007, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
so is it ok to go to nightclub and nude clubs if you have self control?

the site promotes nothing but pictures and socializing. whatever happend to lower your gaze? 1st look forgiven and 2nd a sin? you can't possibly go thru the whole site with eyes closed can you?

Pk_#2
06-01-2007, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Who's Jodie? :p
Anywho erm then repor them by calling 999

AND the bro who just said control ya self do you know whats hapning to the youth these days? controling you say right? Huh nowadays Allah Hu Alim.

Ma'assaalama
I don't have a clue... (anymore) :-[

------
06-01-2007, 07:47 PM
:salamext:

Hi5...eurgh....its mashed seriously :-\

islamirama
06-01-2007, 07:50 PM
i would advise all muslims and especially sisters to NOT go there or myspace.

mymuslimpage.com is ok if they so badly want to go.

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 07:50 PM
I don't have a clue... (anymore) :-[
Salamualikum.
Ya thought so you got the wrong person.
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
06-01-2007, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
i would advise all muslims and especially sisters to NOT go there or myspace.
i would advise all muslims and especially brothers to NOT go there or myspace.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-01-2007, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
oh well bro, its mainly used for flirting :) so thats why we see it as wrong. if you can use it for dawah i suppose thats cool but wud u go to a night club and give dawaH? :p jus an example :)

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM

Listen, none of us should go there anyway whether we're male or female. So what's all this arguin about? Fair enough, if we debating with someone to prove a point [which is worth it] - then that's alright.

But now we're 'arguing' over something so small, and acting like we gota debate the whole thing to prove a point? Isn't it already made? If a bro can say that sisters shouldn't go on it, and a sister says that bro's shouldn't go on it - then what is the argument in that? Don't we agree on something together, and shouldn't we be happy for that?

Subhaan Allaah seriosly, then we wonder why we don't have a Khilafah.

islamirama
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
don't be so quick to close threads, if you people close threads and run off when serious talks begin then why do you cry about where the ummah is headed?

------
06-01-2007, 08:27 PM

Why debate on a topic that aint worth debating about?! :-\
We all know the fitnah that goes on in Hi5 ... :-\

islamirama
06-01-2007, 08:28 PM
i would advise all muslims and especially brothers to NOT go there or myspace.
and why espeically bros? what makes you say that as if they need to more so than the sisters?

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 08:31 PM
I never knew small issues like this effected the ummah, but i've realised they do LOADS because if we going to argue over small things like this [especially when we AGREE on something together - yet we still argue about it.] Then Allaah will leave us in this humiliating state.

Thread Closed.

If the creator of the thread wants it re-opened, just pm insha Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!