/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Beast of the Earth

Curaezipirid
05-31-2007, 04:05 AM
Salamualaykum, everybody who has read my rambling wondering in other threads referring to the Beast of the Earth,

I had a question a couple of months or so back, which, as usual, I posed in a most difficult manner.

This is what I have been able to gather:

The Beast is necessarily named a “He” because itself has the negative quality of movement back through time in the minds of who perceives it.

It is a culmination of the mixed up parts of the selves of any Jinn and every shaytan, which are not yet in full account in Allah.

But its existance as that form of self caused at the worst of every of the wrongs been done, which are as yet not counted, is evidence of Religious method being enabled to control lust.

Eventually upon every Soul being fully counted, and that account becoming paid in full, it no longer can exist in mind, but will then only be able to exist as the crust of the Earth. Its manifestation is that part of Earth which needs to be a solid physical substance, and how it manifests in the minds of any of us, is by our use of money.

That knowledge is in me through Prayer and Dreams in Allah of the nature of the beast, which I am in receipt of since only shortly before I started this thread. To the best of my knowledge the teaching in Islamic and Bible texts is not opposing this assessment of what is real.

That I was Dreaming of Babylon herself being as the Beast of the Earth, is that a part of herself is embedded with it.

My guess is that when it fully arises will be immediately prior to the last Soul receiving full Judgement. And that any of us can Dream of, or believe in it before that day, is because we are each one being counted in a progressive sequence, which is defined by whom can bear with sanity in being counted before others. Those whom have long been ancestrally within the teaching of a Shamanic belief AND also can sustain belief in One God/ Allah, are whom are to become counted ahead of any other of our population of believers. Simply because the mind is already substantially prepared to believe in what the Beast of the Earth is. Another way of telling the same thing, that persons with Shamanic ancestry are counted first, is only to say that those whom can sustain in their external concentration, an active conversation with a real Muslim Jinn, can be first who are taught in what regard to hold the Beast of the Earth, and in which the moment of Judgement holds true passage.

I think that the verses of Qur'an about this, clearly depict that the time between observing the arising of the Beast of the Earth, and hearing the trumpets, are those last moments of needing to make full one's own commitments, before the possibility of comprehending what is necessary of us, becomes lost to time. He is the last warning, and lives through the Angel of Death.

I am generally finding that what has been happening to me is that I began to feel the hour of Judgement, but then in that stillness, arose and took and action because I comprehended a method of acquitting myself better in Allah. Thereafter a set of events has been established in which the course of my life has changed dramatically. And at each moment in which those changes are consolidated, I feel the hour of Judgment being again upon me. Like it has so far been perhaps half an hours worth all together, and all of is very still and in certainty of only Death, but a sort of passive accepting certainty. Certain of fear and also of love. It is not mine to know if any other life has felt the hour so. What I committed to is providence of teaching.

I wonder if anybody has any questions about the part of Qur'an which mentions the Beast of the Earth, and could we use this thread for discussion of.

The Surah to relate through for such discussion is the Ant.

I know that often folk post up long quotes from Ahadith and in Qur'an of the signs of the day of Judgment, but we are not often given opportunity to express our questions about what we are being enabled to believe in about any specific sign. I hope to be able to enable.

Alaykumuassalam rebecca

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Curaezipirid
Salamualaykum, everybody who has read my rambling wondering in other threads referring to the Beast of the Earth,

I had a question a couple of months or so back, which, as usual, I posed in a most difficult manner.

This is what I have been able to gather:

The Beast is necessarily named a “He” because itself has the negative quality of movement back through time in the minds of who perceives it.

It is a culmination of the mixed up parts of the selves of any Jinn and every shaytan, which are not yet in full account in Allah.

But its existance as that form of self caused at the worst of every of the wrongs been done, which are as yet not counted, is evidence of Religious method being enabled to control lust.

Eventually upon every Soul being fully counted, and that account becoming paid in full, it no longer can exist in mind, but will then only be able to exist as the crust of the Earth. Its manifestation is that part of Earth which needs to be a solid physical substance, and how it manifests in the minds of any of us, is by our use of money.

That knowledge is in me through Prayer and Dreams in Allah of the nature of the beast, which I am in receipt of since only shortly before I started this thread. To the best of my knowledge the teaching in Islamic and Bible texts is not opposing this assessment of what is real.

That I was Dreaming of Babylon herself being as the Beast of the Earth, is that a part of herself is embedded with it.

My guess is that when it fully arises will be immediately prior to the last Soul receiving full Judgement. And that any of us can Dream of, or believe in it before that day, is because we are each one being counted in a progressive sequence, which is defined by whom can bear with sanity in being counted before others. Those whom have long been ancestrally within the teaching of a Shamanic belief AND also can sustain belief in One God/ Allah, are whom are to become counted ahead of any other of our population of believers. Simply because the mind is already substantially prepared to believe in what the Beast of the Earth is. Another way of telling the same thing, that persons with Shamanic ancestry are counted first, is only to say that those whom can sustain in their external concentration, an active conversation with a real Muslim Jinn, can be first who are taught in what regard to hold the Beast of the Earth, and in which the moment of Judgement holds true passage.

I think that the verses of Qur'an about this, clearly depict that the time between observing the arising of the Beast of the Earth, and hearing the trumpets, are those last moments of needing to make full one's own commitments, before the possibility of comprehending what is necessary of us, becomes lost to time. He is the last warning, and lives through the Angel of Death.

I am generally finding that what has been happening to me is that I began to feel the hour of Judgement, but then in that stillness, arose and took and action because I comprehended a method of acquitting myself better in Allah. Thereafter a set of events has been established in which the course of my life has changed dramatically. And at each moment in which those changes are consolidated, I feel the hour of Judgment being again upon me. Like it has so far been perhaps half an hours worth all together, and all of is very still and in certainty of only Death, but a sort of passive accepting certainty. Certain of fear and also of love. It is not mine to know if any other life has felt the hour so. What I committed to is providence of teaching.

I wonder if anybody has any questions about the part of Qur'an which mentions the Beast of the Earth, and could we use this thread for discussion of.

The Surah to relate through for such discussion is the Ant.

I know that often folk post up long quotes from Ahadith and in Qur'an of the signs of the day of Judgment, but we are not often given opportunity to express our questions about what we are being enabled to believe in about any specific sign. I hope to be able to enable.

Alaykumuassalam rebecca

Are you speaking about Revelation Chapter 13

islamirama
06-02-2007, 05:15 AM
The emergence of the beast

AMONG the signs of the Hour will be the emergence of a beast from the earth. It will be very strange in appearance, and extremely huge; one cannot even imagine what it will look like. It will emerge from the earth and shake the dust from its head. It will have with it the ring of Solomon and the rod of Moses. People will be terrified of it and will try to run away, but they will not be able to escape, because such will be the decree of Allah. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word "Kafir" on his forehead; it will adorn the face of every believer and write the word "Mu'min" (true believer) on his forehead, and it will speak to people.

Allah SWT said:
"And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), We shall produce from the earth a Beast to (face) them: it will speak to them,'" (al-Naml 27.82)
Ibn 'Abbas, al-Hasan and Qutadah said that "It will speak to them" (tukallimuhum) means that it will address them. Ibn Jarir suggested that it means that the Beast will address them with the words "'for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Sings" (al-Naml 27:82 - latter part of the Ayah). Ibn Jarir reported this from 'Ali and 'Ata' It was reported from Ibn 'Abbas that tukallimuhum means that the Beast will cut them, i e, it will write the word "Kafir" on the forehead of the unbeliever. It was also reported from Ibn 'Abbas that he will both address them and cut them; this suggestion incorporates both of the previous suggestions; and Allah knows best.

We have already mentioned the Hadith of Hudhayfah ibn Usayd, in which the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) is reported to have said, "The Hour will not come until you see ten signs: the smoke; the Dajjal; the Beast; the sun rising from the West; the descent of Jesus son of Mary; Gog and Magog; and three landslides - one in the East, one in the West, and one in Arabia, at the end of which fire will burst forth from the direction of Aden (Yemen) and drive people to the place of their final assembly."

Abu Hurairah said: "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the West, the smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the (death) of one of you or general tribulation." (Muslim.)

Baridah said: "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) took me to a place in the desert, near Makkah. It was a dry piece of land surrounded by sand. The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'The Beast will emerge from this place. It was a very small area." (Ibn Majah.)

It was reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The Beast of the Earth will emerge, and will have with it the rod of Moses and the ring of Solomon." It was also reported that he said, "(The Beast) will destroy the noses of the unbelievers with the ring, - so that people seated around one table will begin to address one another with the words "O Believer!" or "O Unbeliever!" (i e, everyone's status will become clear). (Ibn Majah.)

'Abd Allah ibn 'Amr said, "I memorised a Hadith from the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) which I have not forgotten since. I heard the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) say, 'The first of the signs (of the Hour) to appear will be the rising of the sun from the West and the appearance of the Best before the people in the forenoon. Whichever of these two events happens first, the other will follow immediately.'" (Muslim). That is to say, these will be the first extraordinary signs. The Dajjal, the descent of Jesus (alayhe salam), the emergence of Gog and Magog, are less unusual in that they are all human beings. But the emergence of the Beast, whose form will be very strange, its addressing the people and classifying them according to their faith or unbelief, is something truly extraordinary. This is the first of the earthly signs, as the rising of the sun from the West is the first of the heavenly signs.

THE RISING OF THE SUN FROM THE WEST

ALLAH SWT says: "Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Lord (Himself), or certain of the Signs of thy Lord? The day that certaof thesigns of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith. Say: 'Wait ye: we too are waiting'" (al-Anam 6:158.)

It was reported from Abu Sa'id al-Khudri that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) explained, "The day that certain of the Signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then", referring to the rising of the sun from the West. (Ahmad.)

Abu Hurairah said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When the people see it, whoever is living on earth will believe, but that will be the time when - No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before'" (Bukhari.)
It was also reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When it rises and the people see it, they will all believe. But that will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then'" (Bukhari.)
It was reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "There are three things which, if they appear, 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith' They are: the rising of the sun from the West, the Dajjal, and the Beast of the Earth." (Ahmad, Muslim, Tirmidhi.)

Abu Dharr said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) asked me, 'Do you know where the sun goes when it sets? I said, 'I do not know'He said, 'It travels until it prostrates itself beneath the Throne, and asks for permission to rise again. But a time will come when it will be told, 'Go back whence you came.' That will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith'" (Bukhari.)
'Amr ibn Jarir said, "Three Muslims were sitting with Marwan in Madinah, and heard him say, whilst talking about the Signs of the Hour, that the first of them would be the appearance of the Dajjal. The three went to 'Abd Allah ibn 'Amr, and told him what they had heard Marwan say concerning the Signs. 'Abd Allah said, 'Marwan has not said much. I memorised a Hadith like that from the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) which I have not forgotten since. I heard the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) say: The first of the signs will be the rising of the sun from the West, and the emergence of the Beast in the forenoon. Whichever of the two comes first, the other will follow immediately'"

"The 'Abd Allah, who was widely-read, said, 'I think that the first to happen will be the rising of the sun from the West. Every time it sets, it goes beneath the Throne, prostrates itself, and seeks permission to rise again. A time will come when three times it will seek permission and will receive no reply, until, when part of the night has passed and it realises that even if it were given permission, it would not be able to rise on time, it will say: "O my Lord, how far the rising-point is from me! What can I do for the people now?" Then it will seek permission to go back, and it will be told: 'Rise from where you are now' - and it will rise from the West'" Then 'Abd Allah recited the Ayah:

"No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith." (Ahmad.)
Some scholars interpret "the rising of the sun from the West" as meaning that Islam will appear in the West, as strong as it was in the beginning, and that the people of the West will carry the flag of Islam.

THE SMOKE WHICH WILL APPEAR AT THE END OF TIME

MASRUQ said: "While a man was giving a speech among the people of Kindah, he said, 'There will be smoke on the Day of Resurrection which will deprive the hypocrites of their hearing and sight, but the believers will only suffer something like a cold' We were terrified, so we went to Ibn Masud, who was reclining. When he heard about this, he became angry and sat up, and said: 'O people, whoever knows a thing, let him say it; but whoever does not know, let him say, "Allah knows best." It is a part of knowledge, when one does not know something, to say "Allah knows best." Allah SWT said to His Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam): "Say: 'No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender'" (Sad 38:86.)

"Quraysh were being slow in embracing Islam, so the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) prayed against them, saying, 'O Allah, help me against them by sending seven years of famine like those of Joseph.' They were afflicted by a year of famine in which they were destroyed, and ate dead animals and bones. They began to see something like smoke between the sky and the earth. Abu Sufyan came and said, 'O Mohammad! You came to command us to keep good relations with our relatives, and your people have perished, so pray that Allah may relieve them'"

The Ibn Mas'ud recited,
"Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible,
Enveloping the people: this will be a Penalty Grievous.
(They will say:) 'Our Lord! Remove the Penalty from us, for we do truly believe!
How shall the Message be (effectual) for them, seeing that an Apostle explaining things clearly has (already) come to them?
Yet they return away from him and say: 'Tutored (by others), a man possessed!
We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways)." (al-Dukhan 44:10-15)

Ibn Maud asked: "Will their punishment in the Hereafter be removed so they can go back to their Kufr?"

Allah SWT said:
"One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught: We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!"
(al-Dukhan 44:16)

"...and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!" (al-Furqan 25:77)

These Ayat refer to the Day (Battle) of Badr.

Allah SWT said:
"Alif-Lam-Mim. The Romans (Byzantines) have been defeated - in a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious - within a few years'"
(al-Rum 30: 1-3) (Bukhari.)

This speaker's suggestion - that the idea that the smoke would be on the Day or Resurrection was not a good one - made Ibn Masud react angrily. But the smoke will appear before the Day of Resurrection; it will be one of the signs, which are: the Beast, the Dajjal, the Smoke, and Gog and Magog, as the Ahadith narrated from Abu Sarihah, Abu Hurairah and other Sahabah indicate.

As mentioned in the Sahih Ahadith, the fire which will appear before the Day of Resurrection will burst forth from the direction of Aden, and drive the people to the place of their final assembly. It will move with them and halt with them, and will devour any who lag behind.

Curaezipirid
06-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Salamualaykum who is reading

format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Are you speaking about Revelation Chapter 13
No, because the two beasts mentioned there are the Behemoth (whose trick is that causal to racism), and the Dajjal, who is described there as a Man.

The Beast of the Earth has a coat of a mass of effects of all the other beasts tricks, and the Beast of the Earth is that monster enabled to make a positive effect.

For example, only by proving to non-believers that they have been wrong, its cause is true to Allah.

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
The emergence of the beast

AMONG the signs of the Hour will be the emergence of a beast from the earth. It will be very strange in appearance, and extremely huge; one cannot even imagine what it will look like. It will emerge from the earth and shake the dust from its head. It will have with it the ring of Solomon and the rod of Moses. People will be terrified of it and will try to run away, but they will not be able to escape, because such will be the decree of Allah. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word "Kafir" on his forehead; it will adorn the face of every believer and write the word "Mu'min" (true believer) on his forehead, and it will speak to people.
This point shows that the Beast of the Earth is different from those in Revelations Chapter 13. The Dajjal is that second appearing described to Saint John the Evangelist, but if the Beast of the Earth is whom writes the word "kafir" upon the forehead of even the Dajjal, then they can not be one and the same monster. My comprehension is of the Beast of the Earth being a little more heavily laden with the ills exorcised off the Human population, which were caused by the first beast mentioned in Revelations, the Behemoth. But the Beast of the Earth is definitively distinct from also the Behemoth.

[

Allah SWT said:
"And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), We shall produce from the earth a Beast to (face) them: it will speak to them,'" (al-Naml 27.82)
Ibn 'Abbas, al-Hasan and Qutadah said that "It will speak to them" (tukallimuhum) means that it will address them. Ibn Jarir suggested that it means that the Beast will address them with the words "'for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Sings" (al-Naml 27:82 - latter part of the Ayah). Ibn Jarir reported this from 'Ali and 'Ata' It was reported from Ibn 'Abbas that tukallimuhum means that the Beast will cut them, i e, it will write the word "Kafir" on the forehead of the unbeliever. It was also reported from Ibn 'Abbas that he will both address them and cut them; this suggestion incorporates both of the previous suggestions; and Allah knows best.
But now I have a question. I have seen a list of fifty signs of the Day of Judgement, which states that the Dajjal will have the word kafir written on his forehead, but this instruction implies differently. Because the reason the Dajjal is so very terrible is because He is also a Man, and believes, and so is judged very terribly, because He knew what he did. Others whom fall to the sihr he caused are taking advantage of and so are wrong, but he formed it knowingly of all the lies he is causing. The list of fifty signs also states that he will be made dead by Jesus, and that his will becomes proven to be in Jehannam for one thousand years. If it is only one thousand years then how can he be marked a Kafir, that is, unless it was he whom is the cause of every kafir and so takes that mark as their king.

[

We have already mentioned the Hadith of Hudhayfah ibn Usayd, in which the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) is reported to have said, "The Hour will not come until you see ten signs: the smoke; the Dajjal; the Beast; the sun rising from the West; the descent of Jesus son of Mary; Gog and Magog; and three landslides - one in the East, one in the West, and one in Arabia, at the end of which fire will burst forth from the direction of Aden (Yemen) and drive people to the place of their final assembly."
this is very good information in real providence:

I have witnessed forebearing in Dreams of these, and also of my own hour of judgement.

[

Abu Hurairah said: "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the West, the smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the (death) of one of you or general tribulation." (Muslim.)
this is true, that when you really know that the hour is arriving, it is possible to actualise commitment to work more than you had before known possible. By accepting any retribution within Allah's count for you, within your own perfected trust in Allah as ultimate in accountiblity. The only complete preparation is that trust.

[

Baridah said: "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) took me to a place in the desert, near Makkah. It was a dry piece of land surrounded by sand. The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'The Beast will emerge from this place. It was a very small area." (Ibn Majah.)
This sort of Ahadith is why it is a confusing story, because here in Australia is not that same place, and yet we also, and earlier in time, are bearing witness in our Dreams, of who and what form these things will be taking. Will the Beast travel from our sand to the sand of Arabia?

[

It was reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The Beast of the Earth will emerge, and will have with it the rod of Moses and the ring of Solomon." It was also reported that he said, "(The Beast) will destroy the noses of the unbelievers with the ring, - so that people seated around one table will begin to address one another with the words "O Believer!" or "O Unbeliever!" (i e, everyone's status will become clear). (Ibn Majah.)
In my knowledge it will be that the Beast is very angry about a believers nose being broken by a non-believer, and so it is that he breaks the noses of non-believers to seek recompense.

[

'Abd Allah ibn 'Amr said, "I memorised a Hadith from the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) which I have not forgotten since. I heard the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) say, 'The first of the signs (of the Hour) to appear will be the rising of the sun from the West and the appearance of the Best before the people in the forenoon. Whichever of these two events happens first, the other will follow immediately.'" (Muslim). That is to say, these will be the first extraordinary signs. The Dajjal, the descent of Jesus (alayhe salam), the emergence of Gog and Magog, are less unusual in that they are all human beings. But the emergence of the Beast, whose form will be very strange, its addressing the people and classifying them according to their faith or unbelief, is something truly extraordinary. This is the first of the earthly signs, as the rising of the sun from the West is the first of the heavenly signs.
This is interesting, because there are two sequences. Is one sequence for believers and one for non-believers? I know in my world the sequence is first the Beast and then the Sun rising in the West.

[

THE RISING OF THE SUN FROM THE WEST

ALLAH SWT says: "Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Lord (Himself), or certain of the Signs of thy Lord? The day that certaof thesigns of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith. Say: 'Wait ye: we too are waiting'" (al-Anam 6:158.)

It was reported from Abu Sa'id al-Khudri that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) explained, "The day that certain of the Signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then", referring to the rising of the sun from the West. (Ahmad.)

Abu Hurairah said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When the people see it, whoever is living on earth will believe, but that will be the time when - No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before'" (Bukhari.)
It was also reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When it rises and the people see it, they will all believe. But that will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then'" (Bukhari.)
It was reported from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "There are three things which, if they appear, 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith' They are: the rising of the sun from the West, the Dajjal, and the Beast of the Earth." (Ahmad, Muslim, Tirmidhi.)
Anybody who believes they were able to deny the account Allah gave in Judgement, will find that they are become only a part of the Beast, upon witness of it after the sun rises in the west. I know this because in the Aboriginal belief system of belief in Dreaming, t is happened to individuals around me already, through every Dream I can find, and every possiblity of the future, the future within my own lifetime: only who accepts the count upon the self in full can wake from that nightmare.

[

Abu Dharr said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) asked me, 'Do you know where the sun goes when it sets? I said, 'I do not know'He said, 'It travels until it prostrates itself beneath the Throne, and asks for permission to rise again. But a time will come when it will be told, 'Go back whence you came.' That will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith'" (Bukhari.)
'Amr ibn Jarir said, "Three Muslims were sitting with Marwan in Madinah, and heard him say, whilst talking about the Signs of the Hour, that the first of them would be the appearance of the Dajjal. The three went to 'Abd Allah ibn 'Amr, and told him what they had heard Marwan say concerning the Signs. 'Abd Allah said, 'Marwan has not said much. I memorised a Hadith like that from the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) which I have not forgotten since. I heard the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) say: The first of the signs will be the rising of the sun from the West, and the emergence of the Beast in the forenoon. Whichever of the two comes first, the other will follow immediately'"
The non-believers will know their own path undoubtedly.

The sun rising in the west is from a massive retardation of the Earth's orbit around the sun, and there fore Earth's rotation around its own axis. There is a passage in the old testament where an individual is described as causing exactly that once already, but not fully to the sun rising in the west. What is happening already is that the days are shortening, as we are moving all too fast. So that pattern will be called to a halt. In another place I reported that different individuals among us will experience the hour of judgment at different moments, and that is true to each our own individual experience. But there will be one single moment in which a shift happens in the Earth, which will prove to every person that the Prophesies are upon us. Yet most will sleep through, and experience the hour before or after.

[

"The 'Abd Allah, who was widely-read, said, 'I think that the first to happen will be the rising of the sun from the West. Every time it sets, it goes beneath the Throne, prostrates itself, and seeks permission to rise again. A time will come when three times it will seek permission and will receive no reply, until, when part of the night has passed and it realises that even if it were given permission, it would not be able to rise on time, it will say: "O my Lord, how far the rising-point is from me! What can I do for the people now?" Then it will seek permission to go back, and it will be told: 'Rise from where you are now' - and it will rise from the West'" Then 'Abd Allah recited the Ayah:
Maybe when I write that it is correct to experience the beast before the sun rising in the west, that is true only for a female experience? Perhaps for men the other way around will be truer. This makes the most sense to me within comprehension of the difference between men and women and knowing what the beast is.

[

"No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith." (Ahmad.)
Some scholars interpret "the rising of the sun from the West" as meaning that Islam will appear in the West, as strong as it was in the beginning, and that the people of the West will carry the flag of Islam.
I do not know about that. But I do know that even only a traffic light's existance could not be possible without Qur'an and the Ummah of Islam.

[

THE SMOKE WHICH WILL APPEAR AT THE END OF TIME[
Now I am only being curious. Is the smoke from fires of those whom had portrayed themselves as Djinn, but whom are not real? Time ends for who smokes?

[

MASRUQ said: "While a man was giving a speech among the people of Kindah, he said, 'There will be smoke on the Day of Resurrection which will deprive the hypocrites of their hearing and sight, but the believers will only suffer something like a cold' We were terrified, so we went to Ibn Masud, who was reclining. When he heard about this, he became angry and sat up, and said: 'O people, whoever knows a thing, let him say it; but whoever does not know, let him say, "Allah knows best." It is a part of knowledge, when one does not know something, to say "Allah knows best." Allah SWT said to His Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam): "Say: 'No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender'" (Sad 38:86.)
I guess that only believers will know.

[

"Quraysh were being slow in embracing Islam, so the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) prayed against them, saying, 'O Allah, help me against them by sending seven years of famine like those of Joseph.' They were afflicted by a year of famine in which they were destroyed, and ate dead animals and bones. They began to see something like smoke between the sky and the earth. Abu Sufyan came and said, 'O Mohammad! You came to command us to keep good relations with our relatives, and your people have perished, so pray that Allah may relieve them'"

The Ibn Mas'ud recited,
"Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or mist) plainly visible,
Enveloping the people: this will be a Penalty Grievous.
(They will say:) 'Our Lord! Remove the Penalty from us, for we do truly believe!
How shall the Message be (effectual) for them, seeing that an Apostle explaining things clearly has (already) come to them?
Yet they return away from him and say: 'Tutored (by others), a man possessed!
We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways)." (al-Dukhan 44:10-15)

Ibn Maud asked: "Will their punishment in the Hereafter be removed so they can go back to their Kufr?"

Allah SWT said:
"One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught: We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!"
(al-Dukhan 44:16)

"...and soon will come the inevitable (punishment)!" (al-Furqan 25:77)

These Ayat refer to the Day (Battle) of Badr.

Allah SWT said:
"Alif-Lam-Mim. The Romans (Byzantines) have been defeated - in a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious - within a few years'"
(al-Rum 30: 1-3) (Bukhari.)

This speaker's suggestion - that the idea that the smoke would be on the Day or Resurrection was not a good one - made Ibn Masud react angrily. But the smoke will appear before the Day of Resurrection; it will be one of the signs, which are: the Beast, the Dajjal, the Smoke, and Gog and Magog, as the Ahadith narrated from Abu Sarihah, Abu Hurairah and other Sahabah indicate.

As mentioned in the Sahih Ahadith, the fire which will appear before the Day of Resurrection will burst forth from the direction of Aden, and drive the people to the place of their final assembly. It will move with them and halt with them, and will devour any who lag behind.
Thanks for your post Islamirama!

I am set to wondering upon that smoke now, after having been wondering a few months about the beast of the earth. Perhaps it is connected with the fact that when the world stops, and Earth's rotation changes in gravity etc, what will happen also is that the Atmosphere in the northern hemisphere and the atmosphere in the southern hemisphere will reunite. Now they are two seperate circulation systems. But to cure the world of politics the two sets of air will recombine. That will also fix the hole in the ozone. But perhaps it all can not happen unless the mixture of gases is perfect.

I read a book telling that when a war is happening certain substances are released into the atmosphere. If there is not enough Ozone, then more deaths are necessary to correct that. It is a substance released by the spleen during death, which is caused to be there by our mind focussing with Djinn.

Now I will make another post of what else has been in my mind in respect of the Beast of the Earth, I wrote it at my islam web last night.

Salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Curaezipirid
06-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Salamualaykum,

this is a part which is not all necessary in Islam, but here in Australia where many believers, and even children, are being exposed to too many shaytan, some of us are learning much about what the shaytan like to place them self into the story of: . . .

The part about the beast of the Earth living "Through" the Angel of Death, is what I really am posting here to clarify. What is manifesting is that the Beast of the Earth is comprised of all the facets of the self of wrongful sihr, that the Djinn are constantly exorcists of, to remove from Human children the wrongs of the shayteen. But the work is keeping the Djinn unable to completely awaken. And the fall of the four beasts whom are who formed the wrong sihr is proven to be caused through that fact with Dajjal, but of course also through His own actual behaviour in knowledge he did wrong.

The Angel of Death is whom has been bearing the largest burden of the situation awaiting for the awakening of all the Djinn.

The process of Forgiving Him so as to enable his awakening, is being prevented by another Djinn, whom came near to forming into a fifth beast which could have been the doom of Earth through a collision with the sun by an asteroid knocking us all off course. But He is prevented.

I have been working through how and the sequences of what aspects of the Beast of the Earth are now upon which persons, and Djinn, because soon now it will be necessary for the Ozone and atmosphere generally, that the full act occurs. I know about only because in receiving Judgment in Allah I find myself constantly with a part to play. I can describe that only a little.

Among Aboriginal Australians, but also Indigenous persons in many lands, when exorcisms are performed, even using Qur'an, there are certain individuals whom the ills of the exorcism fall to. Such individuals are whom are ancestrally enabled to receive such without falling ill, and usually are quite powerful in Iman. What is happening with such persons in Australia at this time, and also among Arabs and Persians, has been brought to my awareness, is that we are finding it more and more difficult to receive the ill without our own lives being forced into terrifying contexts. He who arises in the glory of the Angel of Death is foremost among, and will pick up a leadership task.

But meanwhile the shayteen have their own versions in mind of what they have been long expecting will occur. Their expectations are built upon a longer time frame than men have had Qur'an for, and that is the only reason there is any power left in. One thing that shaytan in Australia have always tried is to refute Bhyame. Bhyame is formerly a god-head of the old way of culture, and was so regarded by the non-believers, among whom the shaytan were in a sort of love/hate relation with. But He is also just an ordinary bloke and an actual real Saint, or Guru/Buddha, that is, He is enlightened. Any believer among Aboriginal society regarded him as just a bloke who knows a lot about Religious method, and whom also believes in One God, even when it seems not so.

However there has long long been a rumour that the shayteen would one day get the better of him, and that is usually how his story is told at its ending. (I made a thread at Load Islam where I tell that story a bit.) What happens though, and many Aborigines here are already perceiving this to be begun, is that the shayteen are accusing him of everything and anything except his actual one small mistake. His mistake was not even so bad, except that he forgot to inform anybody of what he did in an attempt to alter the song for everyone. He only tried to prove his own wife innocent, but in his action he was not considering the whole consequence, partly because he could not, but he must have forgotten to say Inshallah, and Pray upon himself.

Still even now, the shayteen can not know actually what he did which had any fault. They accuse him blindly with anything and everything, and in the instant He himself comprehends what his mistake has been, (and he will before any shaytan), His Soul falls, but is simultaneously forgiven, And then the self of the Beast of the Earth forms within his physical mind. It is necessary that the self form within a Human like body, and his must have always been the task of undertaking causing that formation. It is the exorcism of all the exorcists. He has the most conscienciously highly ordered mind of any Man in body. He categorises into clear definition each piece of data he assimilates, and is in total self knowledge. At the instant His Soul falls and is forgiven, and His former self in body becomes the Beast of the Earth, A Higher order again of Exorcism is being able to be done to his body. His is only the consciousness which is organising the function.

Ironically the shayteen are so busy accusing him that they are adeptly enabling him to sustain a perception of his own perfect innocence while he is mentally collating vast sums of data.

He can not be wrong until the Dajjal is caught by the closing of the gates of Lud. But meanwhile the shayteen are all blaming him while also sponsoring the Dajjal to continue. So that is sort of about what defines a shayteen as a shayteen also, their refuting of him. Shayteen can refute him only before he knew that their true form is only that of birds and insects.

I know that this is a lot more than Qur'an and Ahadith tell, in that it is a sort of weaving together of what shayteen are trying to force us to believe, and what is real.

I saw it already, the Beast of the Earth, but only in mind, yet very very clearly and I timed myself.

I guess that is why I get concerns about its nature. My story is about trying to prevent it becoming, in proving that it is a necessity. He is actually a jolly old sort of chap, a bit like Santa Claus, but more grumpy because he is secretly worried about an account not adding up. But He believes in Allah and that is what is important.

A great part of the importance is in the fact that shaytan did everything possible to prevent him believing, and they fail. Yet failing to find what they can blame him for by their usual methods, they are also denying him learning what that actual accounting error is. The name "ridicurezipa" reconciles it.

It is a story which belongs to Aboriginal Australia, and fits in neatly between Revelations, Old Testament, and Qur'an, in respect of Prophesies of the signs of Judgement.

Any shatyan whom continues to blame him for things other than his actual accountibility error, will not receive any exorcism, and He, and the many Aboriginal Australians, and those from other lands also, whom in Imam support him, and in turn are exorcised by Him, will make sure that such shaytan all are no more worth than ants.

Salamalaykum

islamirama
06-02-2007, 07:53 AM

This point shows that the Beast of the Earth is different from those in Revelations Chapter 13. The Dajjal is that second appearing described to Saint John the Evangelist, but if the Beast of the Earth is whom writes the word "kafir" upon the forehead of even the Dajjal, then they can not be one and the same monster. My comprehension is of the Beast of the Earth being a little more heavily laden with the ills exorcised off the Human population, which were caused by the first beast mentioned in Revelations, the Behemoth. But the Beast of the Earth is definitively distinct from also the Behemoth.
Your comprehension of the beast is of what you have read the in the bible and you are using that as a reference for all of this. Which is a mistake to begin with since we already know those books have been corrupted and not that reliable. The beast is a creature have vast size that will emerge from the earth and warn people. He will come at his own time and not at the same time as the dhajjal. And the Dhajjal does not have “kafir” written on his head. He will have “Ka Fa Ra” the root words of kafir written on his forehead or between the eyebrows and will seem like a tattoo to the kuffars but the true muslims will be able to read it.

But now I have a question. I have seen a list of fifty signs of the Day of Judgement, which states that the Dajjal will have the word kafir written on his forehead, but this instruction implies differently. Because the reason the Dajjal is so very terrible is because He is also a Man, and believes, and so is judged very terribly, because He knew what he did. Others whom fall to the sihr he caused are taking advantage of and so are wrong, but he formed it knowingly of all the lies he is causing. The list of fifty signs also states that he will be made dead by Jesus, and that his will becomes proven to be in Jehannam for one thousand years. If it is only one thousand years then how can he be marked a Kafir, that is, unless it was he whom is the cause of every kafir and so takes that mark as their king.

this is very good information in real providence:

I have witnessed forebearing in Dreams of these, and also of my own hour of judgement.
Dajjal is a man and son of Adam. But he is unlike any man and is here only as a test for mankind. He will be the greatest fitnah mankind will face. He will not have “kaffir” written on his forehead, see above reply. Allah will bestow on him great powers such that he will be able to bring rain and drought and move as fast as the wind among other things. Allah has given him all so he can serve his purpose, to test mankind. He will be fighting with Jesus a.s. and he will be killed by the prophet, but I have not come across anything that states about him staying in hell for a 1000 yrs and what not, that maybe part of that bible unless you can bring proof to show it.

This sort of Ahadith is why it is a confusing story, because here in Australia is not that same place, and yet we also, and earlier in time, are bearing witness in our Dreams, of who and what form these things will be taking. Will the Beast travel from our sand to the sand of Arabia?
When the prophet *S* said he will emerge from here, it doesn’t necessarily means he will spring up from that tiny little spot but rather that he will show up at that spot first. And where is the proof that he will come from Australia, that too is something unheard. And he will have speed of the wind and will travel the world in 40 days. And there is beast here, the Beast appears at its own appointed time and separated from the time of the dajjal.

In my knowledge it will be that the Beast is very angry about a believers nose being broken by a non-believer, and so it is that he breaks the noses of non-believers to seek recompense.
And where did you get your knowledge from? I have not read anything of that sort anywhere. Please provide proof for all these things you are stating as they do not appear to be part of islam.

This is interesting, because there are two sequences. Is one sequence for believers and one for non-believers? I know in my world the sequence is first the Beast and then the Sun rising in the West.
Beast will appear to the people to warn them, and people will still have time to repent. The rising of the sun from the west (retrograde motion) is one of the, if not the last, sign of J-Day and after that no one’s repentance will be accepted and it will be too late.

Anybody who believes they were able to deny the account Allah gave in Judgement, will find that they are become only a part of the Beast, upon witness of it after the sun rises in the west. I know this because in the Aboriginal belief system of belief in Dreaming, t is happened to individuals around me already, through every Dream I can find, and every possiblity of the future, the future within my own lifetime: only who accepts the count upon the self in full can wake from that nightmare.
Become part of the Beast? No such thing exists or has been mentioned anywhere in Islam. Again, I think many of your beliefs are founded on non-islamic texts and your personal views. Dreams are of three kind,
  • from Allah, which is always true
  • from shaytan, which is often false and we should seek refuge with Allah
  • from yourself, your mind trying to make sense of the world around you

The non-believers will know their own path undoubtedly.

The sun rising in the west is from a massive retardation of the Earth's orbit around the sun, and there fore Earth's rotation around its own axis. There is a passage in the old testament where an individual is described as causing exactly that once already, but not fully to the sun rising in the west. What is happening already is that the days are shortening, as we are moving all too fast. So that pattern will be called to a halt. In another place I reported that different individuals among us will experience the hour of judgment at different moments, and that is true to each our own individual experience. But there will be one single moment in which a shift happens in the Earth, which will prove to every person that the Prophesies are upon us. Yet most will sleep through, and experience the hour before or after.
There is only ONE Hour that will happen and no one will sleep thru it or experience it before or after. The sun will rise from the west in what is called Retrograde Motion, it is the scientific term for the the planet to slow down and rotate opposite direction for a short while and then stop and stat rotation normally. Every planet goes thru this atleast once in their life time. Mars has gone thru this already and was observed by scientists. Earth is just about do, like pregnancy, and it’ll be soon before our planet goes thru this based on its age. Another sign as to how close we are to the end of days.

Maybe when I write that it is correct to experience the beast before the sun rising in the west, that is true only for a female experience? Perhaps for men the other way around will be truer. This makes the most sense to me within comprehension of the difference between men and women and knowing what the beast is.
The Beast will emerge before the sun rise from the west. It is a physical event that will take place and the world will witness it. You are wrong to say that females will experience it first and men later on. I don’t know how all this makes sense to you, I sense lot of misinformation and confusion within you.

Now I am only being curious. Is the smoke from fires of those whom had portrayed themselves as Djinn, but whom are not real? Time ends for who smokes?
some from fire of the jinns? How does that make sense? The jinns are created from smokeless fire, and they are real. The smoke is something Allah will send. Another word used in the hadith is mist, we can even take it to mean fog or misty fog. It will give the believers something like a cold and they all will peacefully die and then the kuffars left will watch the end of the world.

Thanks for your post Islamirama!

I am set to wondering upon that smoke now, after having been wondering a few months about the beast of the earth. Perhaps it is connected with the fact that when the world stops, and Earth's rotation changes in gravity etc, what will happen also is that the Atmosphere in the northern hemisphere and the atmosphere in the southern hemisphere will reunite. Now they are two seperate circulation systems. But to cure the world of politics the two sets of air will recombine. That will also fix the hole in the ozone. But perhaps it all can not happen unless the mixture of gases is perfect.

I read a book telling that when a war is happening certain substances are released into the atmosphere. If there is not enough Ozone, then more deaths are necessary to correct that. It is a substance released by the spleen during death, which is caused to be there by our mind focussing with Djinn.

Now I will make another post of what else has been in my mind in respect of the Beast of the Earth, I wrote it at my islam web last night.

Salam
Ibn Masud, said: 'O people, whoever knows a thing, let him say it; but whoever does not know, let him say, "Allah knows best." It is a part of knowledge, when one does not know something, to say "Allah knows best." Allah SWT said to His Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam): "Say: 'No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender'" (Sad 38:86.)

We don’t know what will happen when the retrograde motion takes place, we don’t know how the weather will change and what other phenomenon will take place. We (humans) have observed Mars go thru this and the scientists have not noticed anything that they could point out being abnormal. So bottom line is that we don’t know what will happened, it would be wise not to speculate this as you done but rather just say Allah knows best.

Also, lot of information you presented seems to be not in align with Islam. I would recommend less focusing on the bible and taking from there and less of your own guessing and "free thinking", inshallah we take what is given in Islam and what is not said is part of the ghaib (unseen) and we leave that to Allah.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Question if I may , Not trying to change the subject ok .

What is the meaning of this word ( Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan ) .

Curaezipirid
06-04-2007, 02:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Question if I may , Not trying to change the subject ok .

What is the meaning of this word ( Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan ) .
It is one of the four beast of Daniel's Dream from the Old Testament.

The four are The Behemoth, The Evil One, The Levithan, and The Dajjal.

In Revelations only The Behemoth and The Dajjal rate mention, for belief to be placed in.

Each represents the causal condition of one form of wrong sihr. The Levithan's is that which causes wrong action by blaming whom has been imagined to be so wrong. The trick blames a wrongdoing as though already enacted, but when it had not yet happened, and so becomes causal to that wrong action.

It is the fundamental need which Islam expresses best of any Religion, that we never blame.

Famine defeats the Levithan.

Salam

Balthasar21
06-04-2007, 03:00 AM
It is one of the four beast of Daniel's Dream from the Old Testament.

The four are The Behemoth, The Evil One, The Levithan, and The Dajjal.

In Revelations only The Behemoth and The Dajjal rate mention, for belief to be placed in.

Each represents the causal condition of one form of wrong sihr. The Levithan's is that which causes wrong action by blaming whom has been imagined to be so wrong. The trick blames a wrongdoing as though already enacted, but when it had not yet happened, and so becomes causal to that wrong action.

It is the fundamental need which Islam expresses best of any Religion, that we never blame.

Famine defeats the Levithan.

Salam

May I add my two cents

The name Leviathan is from the root word Lawa meaning
( 1 ) . To crook , curve ; to bend , flex , bend up , down , back or over ; to twist , contort , warp ; to distort , turn away , pervert , avert .
( 2 ) . He twised a thing , he or it turned him from his course ; made him to deviate or swerve ,
Definition taken from Lane Arabic - English Lexicon
Leviathan is mentioned by name in the Holy Bible .

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ) Job 41 ; 1 , And I Quote ; ''Canst thou draw out Leviathan with an hook ? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down ?

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script )Psalm 104 ; 26 And I Quote ; 'There go the ships ; there is that Leviathan , whom thou hast made to play therein ,

These are the same ships referred to in the Book of Revelation 18 ; 19 , in reference to the merchants who are made rich by the beast .

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ) Revelation 18 ; 19 , And I Quote ; ''And they cast dust on their heads , and cried , weeping and wailing saying , alas , alas , that great city , wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness ! for in one hour is she made desolate , ''

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Isaiah 27 ; 1 , ''In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish Leviathan the piercing serpent , even Leviathan that crooked serpent ; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea .

Leviathan is called piercing '' and '' crooked '' because he gets into the hearts and subconscious of people and deceives them . The final time the name Leviathan is mentioned , appears in the Book of Psalms of David ..

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Psalms 74 ; 14 , And I Quote ; 'Thou brakest the heads of Leviathan in pieces , and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness ,

By definition Leviathan is '' anything Huge of its kind , or anything very powerful '' . Doesn't this fit the description of the major corporations of the world who have a monopoly on the distribution of Food , Jobs , Gas , Electricity ; and other necessities ? Did you know one of the major worldwide food distributors is named Beatrice ( Beast / Beatrice ) ? They sell you Water , which is free , Land , which is free , Dirt , or Sand , which is from . The selll you Treea or Bushes , Flowers , and even Grass . They sell you Oil , Gas , Iron , Gold , and Diamonds all that comes from the planet earth naturally . They sell you Space to live on . Wood , and Food . It's Sad . All of this is Free and comes from Nature . Think now .

THINK ABOUT IT !

Leviathan is referred to as a Serpent , a dragon , and a beast . This fact is acknowledged by the evil reptilian in the definition is .

Leviathan Defined
Leviathan From The Klein's Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary Of The English Language .
Late latin from hebrew Liwayathan , '' Serpent , Dragon , Leviathan '' Prop , Tortuous , Which is related to Liwya , ''Wreath '' From Base L - W - H - , '' To Wind , Turn , Twist '' , Whence Also Arab , Lawa , '' The Wound , Turned , Twisted '' , To Surround , Encicerle .

Leviathan ; From the Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary Unabridged , Second Edition .
( Noun ) Middle English - Leuyethan , Late Latin ( Ecclesiastic ) Hebrew Liwayathan , base akin to Akkadian - Lawu , to surround , Arabic ; Liyatu , Snake , 1 , A large and powerful aquatic animal described in Job Chapter Four , and mentioned in other passages or scriptures ; variously thought of as a whale or reptile . 2 . Anything Huge of its kind .

Leviathan ; From The Webster's Second College Edition , New World Dictionary .

( Noun ) Middle English - Leuyethan , Late Latin ( Ecclesiastic ) Hebrew Liwayathan , base akin to Akkadian - Lawa , to surround Arabic ; Liyatu , Snake . 1 , Bible , a sea monster , variously thought of as a reptile or a whale , 2 . Anything Huge or very powerful , 3 . a political treatise by Thomas Hobbes ( 1651 A.D. ) . dealing with the organization of the state .

The Word Leviathan
The Holy Bible , Revelation 12 ; 7 - 9 , 13 And I Quote ; And there was war in heaven ; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon ; And the dragon fought and his angels , Verse 8 . And prevailed not ; neither was their place found any more in heaven . Verse 9 . And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent , called the Devil , and Satan , which deceiveth the whole world ; he was cast out into the earth , and his angels were cast out with him . Verse 13 , And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth , he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child .

Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus The Messiah '' Christian '' of 2,000 years ago is speaking to Yowkhanan , Yuhanna , John ( Zebedee ) telling him of the war that took place in the Ouranos , Orion , Heaven Between the Secapheem , Saraafim , Seraphim ( Angelic Beings Of Light ) And The Cherubeem , Karaabim , Cherubim ( Angelic Beings Of Fire ) . The Angelic Being Miykael , Miyka'el , Michael is the head of the Secapheem , Saraafim , Seraphim Angelic Beings . He is also called Malakiy , Malakhy , Malachi -Zodok or Melehisedek ,

Genesis 14 ; 18 , And I Quote ; And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine ; and he was the Priest of the Most High God .

Also Read Psalm 110 ; 4 , And I Quote ; The Lord hath sworn and Will not Repent . Thou art a Priest Forever after the Order of Melchizedek .

Which means '' The Ruler Of Justice '' , He was also known as Murdoq , Marduk , Murduk meaning ''Leader Of The Deities , Supreme Deity '' . He is also known as Melchizedek , Malachi - Zodoq . Malachi - Zedek , Al Khidr Malki - Sedeq , Malaky , Malakhy , Malachi , Miykael , Miyka'el , Michael , And Melchizedek , Who is also called the '' Eternal Master ; Master Of Light '' .

Now this serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field , as it says in Genesis 3 ; 14 ,

The Holy Bible , The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Genesis 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And the God said unto the serpent , because thou hast done this . thou art cursed above all cattle and above every beast of the field ; upon thy belly thou shall go , and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life '' .

He would also be cursed above all the beast . This word for '' Cursed , Dammed , Execrated '' is found in the American Heritage Dictionary , In Genesis 3 ; 1 , this serpent is called ... More subtle then any beast of the field ... '' The evil reptilian would now have power of his own realm above the Earth . Whereas Kadmon , Zakar , Adam was to be a Khaliyfah in Arabic meaning '' Successor '' to be ruling over the Earth . Now let's look at this word subtle .

The word subtle means ;
1 . a) . So slight as to be difficult to detect or analyze ; elusive
b ) Not immediately obvious ; abstruse .
2 . Able to make fine distinctions ; A subtle mind .
3 a) Characterized by Skill or Ingenuity ; Clever
b ) . Characterized by Craft or Slyness ; Devious .

In the Arabic language the word Latiyfa means ; '' To flat -ter '' . One of the evil one's names is The Flatterer . Which falls right in line with his subtle subverse way because according to the American Heritage Dictionary . '' Flatter '' mean ; To Compliment excessively and offten insincerely , especially in order to win favor '' and think about it . That is what the serpent does for you . He says everything you want to hear to flatter you and bring you closer to him and it works . Said clearly in The Good News Bible , Jude 1 ; 16 , And I Quote ; These people are always grumbling and blaming other ; the they follow their own evil desires ; they brag about themselves and flatter other on order to get their own way , ''

Kalka'el known as Rudwaan or Urael , Uriel , Urial warned Kadmon , Zakar , Adam and Nekaybaw , Hawaa , Eve against Al Khannaas , The Whisperer '' . Beware ! That ye transgress this first and one command and watch against this malevolent disagreeable being . He who is the slanderer , the Flatterer , called Al Khannaas '' Samael , Ibliys , Diabolis , the Devil '' . For he is a whisperer . He is your open enemy , because he was overthrow on your account . He wanted the wisdom that you possessed . He willed to be as great as You .

Joe98
06-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Too bad God is not powerful enough to destroy the beast.

Did the beast come about through evolution or was he created?

Who created the beast

-

Curaezipirid
06-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Your comprehension of the beast is of what you have read the in the bible and you are using that as a reference for all of this. Which is a mistake to begin with since we already know those books have been corrupted and not that reliable. The beast is a creature have vast size that will emerge from the earth and warn people. He will come at his own time and not at the same time as the dhajjal. And the Dhajjal does not have “kafir” written on his head. He will have “Ka Fa Ra” the root words of kafir written on his forehead or between the eyebrows and will seem like a tattoo to the kuffars but the true muslims will be able to read it.
Thanks for that detail I did not yet know, that Dajjal will have it written in the root form of the word as Ka Fa Ra, that makes total sense to my own observance of.

I am well aware that the Dajjal is first to appear, well before the Beast of the Earth. This is already in my witness.

I have seen also the Beast of the Earth but only by portion.

Dajjal is a man and son of Adam. But he is unlike any man and is here only as a test for mankind. He will be the greatest fitnah mankind will face. He will not have “kaffir” written on his forehead, see above reply. Allah will bestow on him great powers such that he will be able to bring rain and drought and move as fast as the wind among other things. Allah has given him all so he can serve his purpose, to test mankind. He will be fighting with Jesus a.s. and he will be killed by the prophet, but I have not come across anything that states about him staying in hell for a 1000 yrs and what not, that maybe part of that bible unless you can bring proof to show it.
It is Revelations which states that The Dajjal will be in Jehannam for one thousand years.

The test of His nature is that of accepting that by encountering him only we also become culpable for his mistake because he can be proven innocent. That our own innocence is proven by our acceptance of a portion of the accountibility that might be his if we let ourselves blame him, but then in blaming him we fall to his nature.

You can judge for yourself, that even by my description of his innocence I fall. Yet to describe him as guilty would be the worse fall.

When the prophet *S* said he will emerge from here, it doesn’t necessarily means he will spring up from that tiny little spot but rather that he will show up at that spot first. And where is the proof that he will come from Australia, that too is something unheard. And he will have speed of the wind and will travel the world in 40 days. And there is beast here, the Beast appears at its own appointed time and separated from the time of the dajjal.
Now I am thinking he will travel as fast as Santa Claus :blind: :? :(

I find the whole topic of where anything happens to be very difficult, because many things which are told by Arabs to be only possible to happen first in Arabia, are already within witness of Australian Aborigines.

And where did you get your knowledge from? I have not read anything of that sort anywhere. Please provide proof for all these things you are stating as they do not appear to be part of islam.
My own knowledge, if not from a text that can be validated, is always only from within my own certainty of science in witness of the course of my own life.

I know that therefore it is difficult to state what I know in some contexts. But please but my commentary about the Beast being angry about a nose breaking incident, back into the context of what you yourself first quoted. Then just believe that it is my witness that a nose was broken, and then also many others in a similar pattern, over the past few years here in Australia, and the incidents were at all times accompanied by presentiments of the Beast of the Earth appearing to seek his own recompense against those who were breaking noses. The non-beleivers among the Aboriginal population have been trying to break the noses of white skin persons of Aboriginal descent as a method of defaming the Aboriginality of the non-black indigenous population. It has been a terrible problem here. My own nose was broken at Easter Sunday in 2003 at the lawn of the old parliament house in Canberra. The site is significant because three distinct ley lines meet there. Other white Aborigines have had their noses broken by black Aboriginal non-believers both before and after.

Become part of the Beast? No such thing exists or has been mentioned anywhere in Islam. Again, I think many of your beliefs are founded on non-islamic texts and your personal views.
Our true essential self can not become part of the Beast, but that part of us which needed to be exorcised by Muslim Djinn, (through ready Qur'an), so is removed from our need to be culpable for, might include aspects of self that can not actually be put an end to. That is, if we accept death as the only means to end with certain fears, then we are dead forever. But if we can let those same fears become part of the Beast of the Earth, we find redemption after death.

Dreams are of three kind,
  • from Allah, which is always true
  • from shaytan, which is often false and we should seek refuge with Allah
  • from yourself, your mind trying to make sense of the world around you
Yes thankyou for this reminder for all readers. My own self is 100% known by me, so when I Dream, I am able to know what is myself. Thereby I need work towards always distinguishing the Dreams I receive in Allah from those from Shaytan. It is an Art of Practise. The shaytan caused imagery has not the regulation of real continuity that a Dream in Allah can.

There is only ONE Hour that will happen and no one will sleep thru it or experience it before or after. The sun will rise from the west in what is called Retrograde Motion, it is the scientific term for the the planet to slow down and rotate opposite direction for a short while and then stop and stat rotation normally. Every planet goes thru this atleast once in their life time. Mars has gone thru this already and was observed by scientists. Earth is just about do, like pregnancy, and it’ll be soon before our planet goes thru this based on its age. Another sign as to how close we are to the end of days.
the expression about sleeping through it, is meaning that our Soul might not be attending upon causing that our minds realise what we are witness to

Only those in the full sunlight can always recognise what witness is.

The Beast will emerge before the sun rise from the west. It is a physical event that will take place and the world will witness it. You are wrong to say that females will experience it first and men later on. I don’t know how all this makes sense to you, I sense lot of misinformation and confusion within you.
Often the nature of my information is such that there might be danger to others if shaytan learn the full truth, and so many teachings are left half told.

It makes total sense that if there is one moment in time we must all bear witness to, that woman will know in them self of it first because woman's self is of the matter of the future. Men's self is of the matter of the past, and so men find they know in their self of it after the event. But men feel by conscience how to be in the right place at the moment of the event, while woman depend upon a man's guidance, because women's conscience guides only our forgiveness of the past.

some from fire of the jinns? How does that make sense? The jinns are created from smokeless fire, and they are real. The smoke is something Allah will send. Another word used in the hadith is mist, we can even take it to mean fog or misty fog. It will give the believers something like a cold and they all will peacefully die and then the kuffars left will watch the end of the world.
This I do not know yet, about the smoke or mist, exactly what it is. But my mind connects it with the Burnt Offerings necessary to be placed within Arc of Covenant so as to ratify Islam and Shari'ah for every Jew, Christian, and every person whom believes in Allah.

Ibn Masud, said: 'O people, whoever knows a thing, let him say it; but whoever does not know, let him say, "Allah knows best." It is a part of knowledge, when one does not know something, to say "Allah knows best." Allah SWT said to His Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam): "Say: 'No reward do I ask of you for this (Qur'an), nor am I a pretender'" (Sad 38:86.)
Yes

We don’t know what will happen when the retrograde motion takes place, we don’t know how the weather will change and what other phenomenon will take place. We (humans) have observed Mars go thru this and the scientists have not noticed anything that they could point out being abnormal. So bottom line is that we don’t know what will happened, it would be wise not to speculate this as you done but rather just say Allah knows best.
Yes Allah knows best.

Also, lot of information you presented seems to be not in align with Islam. I would recommend less focusing on the bible and taking from there and less of your own guessing and "free thinking", inshallah we take what is given in Islam and what is not said is part of the ghaib (unseen) and we leave that to Allah.
I rely upon Bible where I know it better than Qur'an, and believe in both at all times.

I always identify a guess as a guess, and never present guesses as truth.

I am not at all typical of being a "free thinker", and find that most often in social company I am being frowned upon for being more constrained in thought than all my peers. But remember that Faith of Consciousness is Freedom, so being truly a Free thinker is knowing. Not many who claim to know really know, and that is why we need go through processes of this sort of commentary upon each other's commentary. Thankyou for managing to make your commentary without blaming.

Salam

Curaezipirid
06-04-2007, 03:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

Who created the beast

-

Involution is how: the opposite of evolution.

But involution is part of a creative process. Yet not that part necessarily causal to the beast of the earth.

He manifests because of all the wrongs in sihr which are being used to built our cities and all uses of electricity etc. He is that least harmfull form which the wrong sihr can manifest.

So the beast of the earth is created by all our own false beliefs.

Praise Allah that Allah is able to ensure we are not permanently caught ourselves manifesting aspects of the nature of the Beast of the Earth, but that we will all one day become relieved of such burdens by our commitments in Allah.

Curaezipirid
06-04-2007, 03:15 AM
Salamualaykum

I made a bit of commentary earlier about the relation between the Beast of the Earth and the Angel of Death. I have been thinking upon that fact now further:

It is by our selves accepting forgiving in an upwards direction as well as downwards, that we accept Death. When we forgive an Angel, for what we can not really comprehend reason in, but we know is an ill in the world, we are expressing an evolving love. If we only forgive in the downwards direction, forgiving those lesser than ourselves, we are expressing an involving love. One is the love of creativity and the other is the equally important love that makes certain of a happy future. Death is what happens to us in recognition of why we forgive the Angel of Death. Allah is not who causes our Death, and that is a fundamental fact, but Allah will direct us towards loving the Angel of Death for He can help us with certain things that no other living presence can help us to cleanse our bodies of.

What is important about Forgiving the Angel of Death, is that He is a distinct life to that of the Beast of the Earth, but until all Djinn are fully awakened, The Angel of Death is being prosectued in life as though His burden is that of the Beast of the Earth. What we forgive Him, through our own Death, can the Beast of the Earth relieve our Souls of. Only when we forgive the Angel of Death, and so absorb of that suffering He committed to, can we also be absolutely certain that the Beast of the Earth will eventually be whom absorbs all the non-Human self upon us.

I hope that my comprehension is able to be portrayed so as to be beneficial for other persons in preparation for the hour.

Salam

islamirama
06-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Salamualaykum

I made a bit of commentary earlier about the relation between the Beast of the Earth and the Angel of Death. I have been thinking upon that fact now further:

It is by our selves accepting forgiving in an upwards direction as well as downwards, that we accept Death. When we forgive an Angel, for what we can not really comprehend reason in, but we know is an ill in the world, we are expressing an evolving love. If we only forgive in the downwards direction, forgiving those lesser than ourselves, we are expressing an involving love. One is the love of creativity and the other is the equally important love that makes certain of a happy future.

Death is what happens to us in recognition of why we forgive the Angel of Death
. Allah is not who causes our Death, and that is a fundamental fact, but Allah will direct us towards loving the Angel of Death for He can help us with certain things that no other living presence can help us to cleanse our bodies of.

What is important about Forgiving the Angel of Death, is that He is a distinct life to that of the Beast of the Earth, but until all Djinn are fully awakened, The Angel of Death is being prosectued in life as though His burden is that of the Beast of the Earth. What we forgive Him, through our own Death, can the Beast of the Earth relieve our Souls of. Only when we forgive the Angel of Death, and so absorb of that suffering He committed to, can we also be absolutely certain that the Beast of the Earth will eventually be whom absorbs all the non-Human self upon us.

I hope that my comprehension is able to be portrayed so as to be beneficial for other persons in preparation for the hour.

Salam
:w:

Man, where are you learning your islam from or are you learning at all?

your thinking is waaaay off from the teachings of Islam. Please think no more as you are only going away from Islam in your thinking. I would also recommend saying the sahada again.

We don't forgive angels, we don't forgive any angels or any animals or anyone other than humans. Angels have done nothing that they need forgiveness from us. They are creation of Allah who Obey Allah only.

Death is beginning for a new life. It is an end of this life. It is something Allah has ordained on us. Death is NOT what happens in "recognition of why we forgive angel of death", Death is something Allah has sent up on us to call us back to Him. Angle of Death is doing nothing more than the duty assigned to him by Allah. He is free from sin and fault in what he does. and Allah IS th eone who causes our death and THAT is a fundamental fact. It is Allah who takes lives and who gives live to whom He so pleases. Allah does not need to direct us towards loving Angel of Death or any other Angel. We as Muslims already respect the angels as Allah's servants who do His bidding without question.

Again, we do not forgive angel of death nor any other angel. It's unislamic to say that. And he is not committed to any suffering, he takes life from us by the command of Allah. That's his job, like your job is to go make aliving to provide for yourself. Beast of the Earth is a creature that will emerge from the Earth to warn the people of earth. He has no relations to the angel of death and two are not related or connected in any way.

You comprehension is waaaay off and will serve only to deviate you and others of true islam. Please visit http://islaam.com/Section.aspx?id=4 and read more about Islam and the last Hour. Everything you have said is against Islam and completely wrong.

- Qatada -
06-04-2007, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

Who created the beast

-

Allaah created the beast, and He did so out of His eternal Wisdom as a trial for mankind. He can easily remove it, but He allows it to come since He is the All Wise, All Knowing.

Regards.

islamirama
06-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for that detail I did not yet know, that Dajjal will have it written in the root form of the word as Ka Fa Ra, that makes total sense to my own observance of.

I am well aware that the Dajjal is first to appear, well before the Beast of the Earth. This is already in my witness.

I have seen also the Beast of the Earth but only by portion.
Your witness? What is your witness?

You have seen the Beat of Earth when it has not even appeared yet and Allah has not even revealed him yet?

What deviant sect are you from?

It is Revelations which states that The Dajjal will be in Jehannam for one thousand years.

The test of His nature is that of accepting that by encountering him only we also become culpable for his mistake because he can be proven innocent. That our own innocence is proven by our acceptance of a portion of the accountibility that might be his if we let ourselves blame him, but then in blaming him we fall to his nature.

You can judge for yourself, that even by my description of his innocence I fall. Yet to describe him as guilty would be the worse fall.
Revelations? What revelations? Show us the proof, post it here.

We do not encourage him nor are we culpable for his mistakes nor can he be proven innocent of anything. He is created for one purpose only and that is to test mankind. What deviant sect are you from again or are you even muslim?

Now I am thinking he will travel as fast as Santa Claus :blind::?:(

I find the whole topic of where anything happens to be very difficult, because many things which are told by Arabs to be only possible to happen first in Arabia, are already within witness of Australian Aborigines.
He will travel as fast as the wind, this is the power given to him among others as tools to test mankind. Are you denying this fact now by comparing it to some fast imaginary satna?

What things told by arabs that are possible to happen in Arabia first? List them for us.

My own knowledge, if not from a text that can be validated, is always only from within my own certainty of science in witness of the course of my own life.

I know that therefore it is difficult to state what I know in some contexts. But please but my commentary about the Beast being angry about a nose breaking incident, back into the context of what you yourself first quoted. Then just believe that it is my witness that a nose was broken, and then also many others in a similar pattern, over the past few years here in Australia, and the incidents were at all times accompanied by presentiments of the Beast of the Earth appearing to seek his own recompense against those who were breaking noses. The non-beleivers among the Aboriginal population have been trying to break the noses of white skin persons of Aboriginal descent as a method of defaming the Aboriginality of the non-black indigenous population. It has been a terrible problem here. My own nose was broken at Easter Sunday in 2003 at the lawn of the old parliament house in Canberra. The site is significant because three distinct ley lines meet there. Other white Aborigines have had their noses broken by black Aboriginal non-believers both before and after.
Your own knowledge is wrong and contradictory to Islam.

Beast is not angry one bit nor are any noses being broken beforehand. He will emerge to give the message of Allah and warn the people and then he will leave when his job is done. Your witness is messed up. What is that, like witness protection program or Jehovah Witness cultism? People’s nose are broken every day, whether literally or metaphorically speaking. So what, it has nothing to do with any religious context.

Our true essential self can not become part of the Beast, but that part of us which needed to be exorcised by Muslim Djinn, (through ready Qur'an), so is removed from our need to be culpable for, might include aspects of self that can not actually be put an end to. That is, if we accept death as the only means to end with certain fears, then we are dead forever. But if we can let those same fears become part of the Beast of the Earth, we find redemption after death.
We need to be exocrised by muslim jinns? What are you smoking? No we don’t, and no we are not becoming part of any beast. No fears of our will be part of any beast and our redemption after death has NOTHING to do with the beast. Everything you have said is not only contradicts Islam but is not even part of Islam. So I ask again, are you really a muslim?

the expression about sleeping through it, is meaning that our Soul might not be attending upon causing that our minds realise what we are witness to

Only those in the full sunlight can always recognise what witness is.
Again with the witness thing, I’m starting to really think you belong to Jehovah witness cult or some other messed up group. Our soul will be pulled from body at death time, it will be put back on Resurrection day so we can give account to. There are no witnesses here.

Often the nature of my information is such that there might be danger to others if shaytan learn the full truth, and so many teachings are left half told.

It makes total sense that if there is one moment in time we must all bear witness to, that woman will know in them self of it first because woman's self is of the matter of the future. Men's self is of the matter of the past, and so men find they know in their self of it after the event. But men feel by conscience how to be in the right place at the moment of the event, while woman depend upon a man's guidance, because women's conscience guides only our forgiveness of the past.
Nature of your information is that it is from shaytan himself, everything you have said is against Islamic teachings.

You go ahead witness what you want yourself, I think I’ve caught on to your games. Oh and I’m requesting the mod team to change your profile as well, and take Muslim label out of there since you are only causing fitnah here.

[/quote]This I do not know yet, about the smoke or mist, exactly what it is. But my mind connects it with the Burnt Offerings necessary to be placed within Arc of Covenant so as to ratify Islam and Shari'ah for every Jew, Christian, and every person whom believes in Allah.
[/quote]

Burnt offerings? A pagan belief?

Arc of covenant? A Christian belief?

Ratify islam and shariah? A kuffar belief?

I rely upon Bible where I know it better than Qur'an, and believe in both at all times.
You rely on bible because you are a Christian, and we have seen from all your posts. You have done well to point out your true nature.

Curaezipirid
06-05-2007, 01:45 AM
:w:

Man, where are you learning your islam from or are you learning at all?

your thinking is waaaay off from the teachings of Islam. Please think no more as you are only going away from Islam in your thinking. I would also recommend saying the sahada again.
I must tell that I can not but think when in prayer.

:
We don't forgive angels, we don't forgive any angels or any animals or anyone other than humans. Angels have done nothing that they need forgiveness from us. They are creation of Allah who Obey Allah only.
Perhaps you yourself have no need, but the fact is that in evolution, and to enable evolution, forgiveness transpires in an upwards direction as well as down. I know this wholly from within this same school in Islam, that you are writing from.

Perhaps it is you whom has been mislead, or perhaps me. Who is Mumin and who is a non-believer?

:
Death is beginning for a new life. It is an end of this life. It is something Allah has ordained on us. Death is NOT what happens in "recognition of why we forgive angel of death", Death is something Allah has sent up on us to call us back to Him. Angle of Death is doing nothing more than the duty assigned to him by Allah. He is free from sin and fault in what he does. and Allah IS th eone who causes our death and THAT is a fundamental fact. It is Allah who takes lives and who gives live to whom He so pleases. Allah does not need to direct us towards loving Angel of Death or any other Angel. We as Muslims already respect the angels as Allah's servants who do His bidding without question.
The Kabbalah is exceptionally strict in this matter. Allah, or God, or any of His other many names, is not who causes and caused Death. An Angel does that so as Allah may never need to, and because the Angel can believe in a positive result. Perhaps when you are in Prayer you are attuning through the Angel of Death to find yourself in Allah?

:
Again, we do not forgive angel of death nor any other angel. It's unislamic to say that. And he is not committed to any suffering, he takes life from us by the command of Allah. That's his job, like your job is to go make aliving to provide for yourself. Beast of the Earth is a creature that will emerge from the Earth to warn the people of earth. He has no relations to the angel of death and two are not related or connected in any way.
Actually it is un-Islamic to work against the forces of evolution.

:
You comprehension is waaaay off and will serve only to deviate you and others of true islam. Please visit http://islaam.com/Section.aspx?id=4 and read more about Islam and the last Hour. Everything you have said is against Islam and completely wrong.
If my comprehension is as you tell it exact then my mind must be forbidden you in Islam.

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Allaah created the beast, and He did so out of His eternal Wisdom as a trial for mankind. He can easily remove it, but He allows it to come since He is the All Wise, All Knowing.
Regards.
The Beast was created by the mistakes of Djinn. Allah can not undo it or else He would have prevented it ever happening. That is what every Djinn believes.

Your witness? What is your witness?

You have seen the Beat of Earth when it has not even appeared yet and Allah has not even revealed him yet?

What deviant sect are you from?

Revelations? What revelations? Show us the proof, post it here.

We do not encourage him nor are we culpable for his mistakes nor can he be proven innocent of anything. He is created for one purpose only and that is to test mankind. What deviant sect are you from again or are you even muslim?

He will travel as fast as the wind, this is the power given to him among others as tools to test mankind. Are you denying this fact now by comparing it to some fast imaginary satna?

What things told by arabs that are possible to happen in Arabia first? List them for us.

Your own knowledge is wrong and contradictory to Islam.

Beast is not angry one bit nor are any noses being broken beforehand. He will emerge to give the message of Allah and warn the people and then he will leave when his job is done. Your witness is messed up. What is that, like witness protection program or Jehovah Witness cultism? People’s nose are broken every day, whether literally or metaphorically speaking. So what, it has nothing to do with any religious context.

We need to be exocrised by muslim jinns? What are you smoking? No we don’t, and no we are not becoming part of any beast. No fears of our will be part of any beast and our redemption after death has NOTHING to do with the beast. Everything you have said is not only contradicts Islam but is not even part of Islam. So I ask again, are you really a muslim?

Again with the witness thing, I’m starting to really think you belong to Jehovah witness cult or some other messed up group. Our soul will be pulled from body at death time, it will be put back on Resurrection day so we can give account to. There are no witnesses here.

Nature of your information is that it is from shaytan himself, everything you have said is against Islamic teachings.

You go ahead witness what you want yourself, I think I’ve caught on to your games. Oh and I’m requesting the mod team to change your profile as well, and take Muslim label out of there since you are only causing fitnah here.
I will remember what you are accusing me of well.

:

Burnt offerings? A pagan belief?

Arc of covenant? A Christian belief?

Ratify islam and shariah? A kuffar belief?

You rely on bible because you are a Christian, and we have seen from all your posts. You have done well to point out your true nature.
I have only that I am not the deviant.
There is nothing wrong in believing in Christ.
Nature will point to this fact.
You ought not mind to read my posts if you are so disturbed by as to accuse.

Yanal
06-05-2007, 01:54 AM
sorry but balthaser the mods like people not to qoute long posts it is wasting space if i am correct so plz can a mod shorten it up now (cuz i am no mod):D

noodles
06-05-2007, 01:56 AM
The Beast was created by the mistakes of Djinn. Allah can not undo it or else He would have prevented it ever happening. That is what every Djinn believes.
Do you have any proof of that?

Source please? or perhaps how you came to that conclusion.

Curaezipirid
06-05-2007, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
Do you have any proof of that?

Source please? or perhaps how you came to that conclusion.
The simple fact that the Earth condensed into solid matter from gaseous is that evidence. Also that any possiblity of idolatry every existed. All such facts are possible only because it was impossible for Allah to prevent the Beast of the Earth from forming.

Why it was impossible is only the same reason why sihr is. Those whom practise wrongful sihr cause idolatry, and Arch Angels whom can enact righteous sihr are who condensed the Earth because of its beast.

Those whose minds can not accomodate this level of evidence had no right to put their minds into the question, but ought rightly let it be of the Mystery of God, that Mystery in Allah in which I can not know unless it is my need to.

salam

noodles
06-05-2007, 02:24 AM
So simply put, you came to the conclusion through logic?

Honestly some of these theories you are putting forth, you should support it through verses of the Quran or the Hadith. Which you happen to be lacking.

Allah is not who causes our Death, and that is a fundamental fact, but Allah will direct us towards loving the Angel of Death for He can help us with certain things that no other living presence can help us to cleanse our bodies of.
YUSUFALI: How can ye reject the faith in Allah?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.
PICKTHAL: How disbelieve ye in Allah when ye were dead and He gave life to you! Then He will give you death, then life again, and then unto Him ye will return.
SHAKIR: How do you deny Allah and you were dead and He gave you life? Again He will cause you to die and again bring you to life, then you shall be brought back to Him.

What exactly does that tell you? :?

The Beast was created by the mistakes of Djinn. Allah can not undo it or else He would have prevented it ever happening.
Regarding the "allah cannot undo" Oh but he is the creator, and he created Jinn and all mankind. So what exactly does that tell you?

Balthasar21
06-05-2007, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
sorry but balthaser the mods like people not to qoute long posts it is wasting space if i am correct so plz can a mod shorten it up now (cuz i am no mod):D

You might be right I have notice only certain muslim can write long post . Anyway I know you got the point in my above post anyway . :)

islamirama
06-05-2007, 02:53 PM

The Kabbalah is exceptionally strict in this matter. Allah, or God, or any of His other many names, is not who causes and caused Death. An Angel does that so as Allah may never need to, and because the Angel can believe in a positive result.
“kabbalah” are we jewish now?

Perhaps when you are in Prayer you are attuning through the Angel of Death to find yourself in Allah?
You have left islam if you were a muslim, say your sahahada again.

Actually it is un-Islamic to work against the forces of evolution.

Islam believes in Allah not evolution of monkey to human

If my comprehension is as you tell it exact then my mind must be forbidden you in Islam.

Your mind is not forbidden in islam, your thoughts are of a kuffar and not from Islam. How else do distinguish a kuffar from a believer?

Time to take your sahada again…

I will remember what you are accusing me of well.

I have only that I am not the deviant.
There is nothing wrong in believing in Christ.
Nature will point to this fact.
You ought not mind to read my posts if you are so disturbed by as to accuse.
Do you believe Christ to be a man and a messenger or is he more? Is he the savior? Is he so of god? Is he god?

If you post crap on a Muslim forum that contradicts Islam and yet you claim to be Muslim, don’t expect to get away with such posts without anyone refuting them.

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 02:59 PM
:salamext:

I seriosly think this thread is going down a dangerous path, i will close it temporarily until further notice.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.