PDA

View Full Version : Scholars discover the secret code of the Quran

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:18 AM
Scholars discover the secret code of the Quran

By Yasmine Saleh

AFP

First Published: May 20, 2007
CAIRO: Some of Egypt's top Islamic and computer scholars have discovered a mathematical code by which the Quran was written.

The discovery was announced at a press conference on Thursday at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza and was attended by Ibrahim Mostafa Kamel, chairman of the research committee in the city of Sirss El Lyanne, in Monufiyah where the codes were discovered and ex- member of parliament and a pioneer in operating the Islamic financial institutions' systems in Egypt, Hanaa Sayed Ahmed, his wife; former Mufti of Egypt Nasr Farid Wassel; Aballah Mabrouk Al Naggar, professor of Comparative Studies in Islamic jurisprudence at Al Azhar University; Mohamed Shahat Al Guindi, member of the Islamic Research Council and the Higher Council of Islamic Affairs in Al Azhar, and Meer Hamza, Ph.D. holder in software engineering from University of Paisley in Scotland.

The discovery, which took about 11 years of research, was approved by the Islamic Research Center at Al Azhar institution after investigations.

The participants said that the codes make the Quran a true miracle, "as no person on earth, not even a computer software is capable of writing even one word abiding with the Quranic mathematical code," said Kamel.

The discovery was based on very complicated mathematical procedures that most of the attendees found hard to understand as they demanded a strong maths background.

Simply, Kamel explained, the new discovery interpreted a mathematical equation formed by fourteen isolated letters, called letters of light, that were mentioned in the Quran separately. It was hitherto not known why they were mentioned.

The researchers got the numerical values of those letters from former sayings of the Prophet Mohamed (PBUH), according to Kamel.

The most significant outcome of this research was the creation of a software program with the codes to detects any falsified Quranic verse to preserving the Holy Book, believed by Muslim to be the word of Allah.

Hamza also indicated that the accomplishment "will be one of the main reasons to make non-Muslims turn to Islam".

Source: http://www.dailystaregypt.com/articl...ArticleID=7314

lol Alhamdulillah, see how Allah protects his glorious quran majeed glorious beautiful mashaAllah amazing glorious holy book :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 10:25 AM
Allah Hu Akbar!

DAWUD_adnan
05-31-2007, 10:35 AM
I dont get it..

Abdul-Raouf
05-31-2007, 10:39 AM
Great News...

But who knows... there might be more secret codes in there.....

They are ALLAH's words ...The Most Intelligent One's words... we couldn get all the secrets that easily... 11yrs wont be enough i think....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muzammil
Great News...

But who knows... there might be more secret codes in there.....

They are ALLAH's words ...The Most Intelligent One's words... we couldn get all the secrets that easily... 11yrs wont be enough i think....
i agree :)

im just happy they have found yet another way to prove it is Allahs words and impossible to duplicate or make the likeness of.

what happy news Alhamdulillah :D

Trumble
05-31-2007, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
The most significant outcome of this research was the creation of a software program with the codes to detects any falsified Quranic verse to preserving the Holy Book, believed by Muslim to be the word of Allah.
I don't understand that. Presumbly if such software exists it has already been run on the Qur'an and not found anything - which either means that there was nothing to find or that the algorithms used were incapable of finding such 'falsified verses' even if they existed. In short it would prove nothing of significance. Where else would falsified Quran'ic verses come from? It's not as if anybody could slip in a few new ones, now.

Anyway, this research might prove of some interest if anybody fails to reproduce similar results, using similar methods, on any other piece of literature. I'm not holding my breath - anyone remember the 'Bible Codes'.. and Moby Dick ?

Malaikah
format_quote Originally Posted by DAWUD_adnan
I dont get it..
:sl:

You read my mind!:exhausted

anyway- I doubt a mathematical code is going to make people rush towards Islam, if anything it might play a secondary role...

NoName55
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I don't get it either, the article is very vague as to what the secret code actually is? :?
It was hoax perpetrated by a liar who later claimed to be a new prophet many year ago

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
I don't get it either, the article is very vague as to what the secret code actually is? :?
lol thats like asking for hadiths like you could easily understand it and quranic ayyats etc :p we got scholars and drs tellin us they found a code, its kool ;)

i dont think they could completely and easily understand it, they just said they know its IMPOSSIBLE to duplicate, so mubarak bro mubarak :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
It was hoax
seriously? :(

that aint nice ! its really really annoying!!!

Fishman
05-31-2007, 10:45 AM
Is this the 19 code thingy again?

Also, what does this mean:
?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Is this the 19 code thingy again?

Also, what does this mean:
?
assalamu alaikum lil bro :)

sounds to me like they can tell if it is infact the word of Allah or not by using this code thingy due to a pattern.

allah knows best, this could all be false, Allah knows best

NoName55
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
The Hoax of the Numerical Miracle of the Qur’aan Rashad Khalifa, an Egyptian biochemist educated in the United States claimed to have discovered an intricate mathematical pattern involving 19 and its multiples throughout the Qur’aan and especially in what he calls the Qur’aanic initials which precede 29 chapters (Alif, Laam, Meem, etc.). However, when critics began checking his numbers, they found numerous discrepancies and some outright fabrications in his data

Dr.Philips and others have written a huge amount about this and other fraudsters

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
The Hoax of the Numerical Miracle of the Qur’aan Rashad Khalifa, an Egyptian biochemist educated in the United States claimed to have discovered an intricate mathematical pattern involving 19 and its multiples throughout the Qur’aan and especially in what he calls the Qur’aanic initials which precede 29 chapters (Alif, Laam, Meem, etc.). However, when critics began checking his numbers, they found numerous discrepancies and some outright fabrications in his data
lol thanks, someone please delete this thread

i feel dodgy about it now , may Allah forgive me for any wrong

Fishman
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
I don't think this one was Rashid Khalifa's 'discovery', but they might be just repeating his claim. We will have to wait and see how this turns out.

Trumble
05-31-2007, 10:53 AM
Er, guys... I'm not at all sure this is the same thing. In fact I'm pretty sure it isn't.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Er, guys... I'm not at all sure this is the same thing. In fact I'm pretty sure it isn't.
oh lol :D

leave it open then!! :)

Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 10:59 AM
:salambox: :threadclo :crickey:

Fishman
05-31-2007, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1
:salambox: :threadclo :crickey:
Eh? :rollseyes

ranma1/2
05-31-2007, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
I don't understand that. Presumbly if such software exists it has already been run on the Qur'an and not found anything - which either means that there was nothing to find or that the algorithms used were incapable of finding such 'falsified verses' even if they existed. In short it would prove nothing of significance. Where else would falsified Quran'ic verses come from? It's not as if anybody could slip in a few new ones, now.

Anyway, this research might prove of some interest if anybody fails to reproduce similar results, using similar methods, on any other piece of literature. I'm not holding my breath - anyone remember the 'Bible Codes'.. and Moby Dick ?
i agree bible codes comes to mind

Fishman
05-31-2007, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
i agree bible codes comes to mind
Same here. But again, we will have to wait and see how this turns out...

ranma1/2
05-31-2007, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol thanks, someone please delete this thread

i feel dodgy about it now , may Allah forgive me for any wrong
i would disagree about deleting it. those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it and all.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 11:08 AM
i would disagree about deleting it. those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it and all.
umm... ok lol

deep dude!

Pk_#2
05-31-2007, 11:28 AM
:D lol

;D:giggling:

Fishman
05-31-2007, 11:31 AM
Has this thread drained away to nothing?

Does anybody have any articles on this discovery? The website you linked to isn't working for me.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-31-2007, 11:35 AM
I don't think we should be using to much brain power working out secret codes? or what they're all about

AvarAllahNoor
05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
They did this with the Bible too not long ago....then they found out they could do something similar with Jack and the Beanstalk and many other books....

Pk_#2
05-31-2007, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I don't think we should be using to much brain power working out secret codes? or what they're all about
There are enough miracles we don't have to search for em they are there,

http://www.theinimitablequran.com/

NoName55
05-31-2007, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Has this thread drained away to nothing?

Does anybody have any articles on this discovery? The website you linked to isn't working for me.
http://www.dailystaregypt.com/articl...ArticleID=7314

Pk_#2
05-31-2007, 09:19 PM
Sorry bhai :(

Islam is soo interesting - i agree,

also @ noname jazakAllah

AsalamuAlaykum WArahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh.

Muezzin
05-31-2007, 11:31 PM
In light of certain posts, I'm... confused as to the validity of the claim, but I'm just clarifiying that if the thread starter does indeed wish for the thread to be locked, he need only PM a mod.

Talha777
05-31-2007, 11:38 PM
Deja vu to me.

06-05-2007, 07:07 PM
I Dont Get It Aswell

DAWUD_adnan
06-05-2007, 07:11 PM
lol no one gets it ...

sudais1
06-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I question the truth of this thread

soo

no one understands it huh?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.