/* */

PDA

View Full Version : soap - wat does it say :O?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:37 AM
assalamu alaikum

^ can someone kindly let me know what it says please? :)

its suppose to be a joke, im curious lol

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 10:52 AM
heeey!!! wheres all u urdu speaking dudes!!!

Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
lol. I briefly can read it, sumet bout the type of soap it its: Healthy and Clean.

I h8d urdu in school, but managed to get a C in my GCSE.

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 11:05 AM
^ thats not funny lol, i find anything funny, you must have translated it wrong :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gangster No.1
05-31-2007, 11:57 AM
why is it funny.lol

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 01:03 PM
ehheM!!!

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 02:12 PM
lol!!!! hold up..one sec Insha'Allah an I'll tell ya :D

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 02:16 PM
ok....ahem....

lol :giggling: Akhee there's nothin remotely funny about it...it's just soap! lol do you have funny soap in BD?? lol :D

ok...it says.....

'Soofi Bath Soap'

^^ the red bit ^^

it's the best soap to use....it not only keeps you clean but keeps you free from germs....lol this is kinda funny actually :D then it says....it eliminates your stress, (daily stress) or whatever....and keeps you fresh and happy....lol :giggling:

happy?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 02:19 PM
lol yeah ;D jazakAllah khair :D

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 02:21 PM
lol Wa Iyyak....I still dont get what part you find funni...:D lol hehe

S.A.
05-31-2007, 02:22 PM
hey bro...whts so happenign abt the soap? wud love to know it :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
^ see when i read silly things like these i normally picture up this weird crazy imaginative image in my mind of a man with a huge beard and turban cleanin... i'll stop now :X

but its funny ;D

imagine him playing with the duck and stuff ;D

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 02:26 PM
:sl: ryt.... :? :omg: :X lol that's slightly worrying Akhee.... :giggling: but yeah...thats what it means :D if you come across anymore let us know innit an we'll translate Insha'Allah....:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 02:28 PM
u gotta admit the packaging looks really nice!!! i would buy it just for that packaging :D!

S.A.
05-31-2007, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ see when i read silly things like these i normally picture up this weird crazy imaginative image in my mind of a man with a huge beard and turban cleanin... i'll stop now :X

but its funny ;D

imagine him playing with the duck and stuff ;D
I C ,,,now i got it, and yes its just so funny that iam really really laughing out loud...:enough!:

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
lol you'd buy it just for the packaging but would you go Pakistan just to buy it? :D lol I myt go soon Insha'Allah...I'll bring everyone some back!! muahahaha! :giggling:

and hey Akhee...quite a few times you've said the words 'Sabrun Jameel' to me.....lookin at the above posts...I think you need to practice the same! lol :D

Ummah
05-31-2007, 03:00 PM
lol i jus read it, that's no joke its a genuine advert by the looks of it!

a splendid soap for bath times that not only eliminates germs but also reduced tiredness/stress, keeps you fresh lol

Re.TiReD
05-31-2007, 03:03 PM
innit! try tellin the bro that!! hehe :D

Ummah
05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
this thread is a comedy in itself ;D :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
05-31-2007, 03:24 PM
LOL !!!

ok sis umm qalam can pick me up some :D

life
06-01-2007, 10:59 AM
I havent found anything funny in adv.Its just they named after soofi

Musalmaan
06-01-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL ;D
hilarious bro...
Sufi is a brand name of one of the company in pakistan that i think,has all the products with sufi name ... ^^but never observed so in deep that b4.
by day way its in the west that make a seperate sect for sufis, even though it is not a different sect, its a different group like (muhadith, mufassir, qaari, hafiz, faqih etc) almost all the fuqahaa of past used to sit in the company of sufis to gain the blessings in their gatherings.

umm .. shall i buy that product to use it b4 coming to this forum ... ;) lol...
na i dun tink so its an anti-sufi forum.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-01-2007, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musalmaan
LOL ;D
hilarious bro...
Sufi is a brand name of one of the company in pakistan that i think,has all the products with sufi name ... ^^but never observed so in deep that b4.
by day way its in the west that make a seperate sect for sufis, even though it is not a different sect, its a different group like (muhadith, mufassir, qaari, hafiz, faqih etc) almost all the fuqahaa of past used to sit in the company of sufis to gain the blessings in their gatherings.

umm .. shall i buy that product to use it b4 coming to this forum ... ;) lol...
na i dun tink so its an anti-sufi forum.
jazakAllah khair for your concern but trust me im veeery well aware of this now :) Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah, wat blessing...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.