PDA

View Full Version : Question On The Prophets

Balthasar21
05-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Did the prophets sin ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
05-31-2007, 05:45 PM
This has been discussed a number of times. However, since it is such a frequently asked question, it seems like a good idea to let it be asked again. However, I will soon merge this with other threads asking the same question.

Balthasar21
06-01-2007, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
This has been discussed a number of times. However, since it is such a frequently asked question, it seems like a good idea to let it be asked again. However, I will soon merge this with other threads asking the same question.

Shuran Jaziylan

Balthasar21
06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Did The Prophets Sin ?
All of the prophets , Although blessed and raised above other men in their generationd by Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala . , were born with human qualities these human qualities have allowed Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala prophets to become victims of sin . Here are quotes which show how the prophets violated the commandments of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala as stated in the law of Mosese which some of them came to uphold . The Prophet Adam was commanded byAllahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala to uphold a single commandment ; not to eat of the tree of good and evil ( Genesis 2 ; 17 ) ; however , this one commandment was violated .

The Qur'an 20 ; 21 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca , 612 - 613 A.D. verse 130 - 131 Medinan )
..... Thus did Adam disobey his lord , And allowed himself to be seduced .

The Qur'an 2 ; 35 -36 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina , 624 - 626 A.D. -verse 286 reavealed in Mecca 632 A.D. .
... But approach not this tree , Or ye run into hard and transgression . ( 35 ) Then did satan make them slip from the ( garden ) < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D.

So is the prophet Adam going to hell because the Qur'an say this about the who disobey .

The Qur'an 72 ; 23 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 619 A.D.
..... For any that disobey God and his apostle , - For them is hell ; They shall dwell therein forever
< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D.

The following verse shows that the prophet Adam sinned and then repented ;
The Qur'an 20 ; 122 ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 612 - 613 A.D.
''But his lord chose him ( for his grace ) . He turned to him and gave him guidance < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The apostel Noah , having erred , asked the Sustainer forgiveness for his sin .
The Qur'an 71 ; 26 , 28 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 615 A.D.
And Noah said ; O my lord ! leave not of the unbeliever , A single one on earth ! ( 28 ) . O my lord ! Forgive me , My parents , All who enter my house in faith , And ( all ) believing men and believing women ... < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Abraham committed one of the gratest of sins , binding partners with Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala . The prophet Abraham called the stars , the moon , and the sun his lord .

The Qur'an 6 ; 76 - 79 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 621 A.D.
When the night covered him over , He saw a star ; He said ; This is my lord , But when it set , He said ; I love not those that set . ( 77 ) When he saw the moon rising in splendor , He said ; This is my lord , But when the moon set , He said ; Unless my lord guide me , I shall surely be among those who go astray . ( 78 ) When he saw the sun rising in splendour , He said ; This is my lord ; This is the greatest ( of all ) . But when the sun set , He said , O my people ! I am indeed free from your ( guilt ) of giving partners to God . ( 79 ) For me , I have set my face , Firmly and truly , Towards him who created the heavens and the earth , And never shall I give partners to God < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The peophet Abraham , like the apostle Noah , asked forgiveness fot their sins .

The Qur'an 14 ; 41 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca ,620 A.D.
O our lord ! cover ( us ) with thy forgiveness - Me , My parents and ( all ) believer ... < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Abraham doubted the power of the Sustainer and asked to be shown a sign of His greatness .

The Qur'an 2 ; 260 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 624 -626 A.D.
Behold ! Abraham said ; My lord ! show we how thou givest life to the dead . He said ; Dost thou not then believe ? He said ; Yea ! But to satisfy my own understanding . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Abraham broke the idols according to Qur'an chapter 21 , However , when asked about his actions , he lied and said otherwise .

The Qur'an 21 ; 62 -63 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 -617 A.D.
'They said , Art thou the one that did this with our Gods , O Abraham ? ( 63 ) He said ; Nay this was done by , This is their biggest one ! Ask them , If they can speak intelligently ! < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Moses committed murder when he was a young man .

The Qur'an 28 ; 15 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 622 A.D.
Now the man of his own religion appealed to him against his foe . And Moses struck him with his fist and made an end of him ...

The Qur'an 26 ; 20 , ( In Arabic )reavealed in Mecca 617 - 618 A.D.
'Moses said ; I did it then , When I was in error . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Moses also broke the tablets written by the '' finger of the Sustainer ( Exodus 31 ; 18) when he was angry .

The apostle Joseph is said to have sinned because he would have desired the wife of the head of the Pharaoh's army in Egypt . This is explained in the Qur'an ;

The Qur'an 12 ; 24 , ( In Arabic )reavealed in Mecca 620 .
And he would have desired her , But that he saw the evidence of his lord . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet David , was guilty of committing adultery when he laid with a married woman named Bathsheba ( 2Samuel 11 ; 4 ) who conceived from this union ( 2Samuel 11 ; 5 ) and then had her husband murdered ( 2Samuel 11; 15 , 17 ) in order to marry her ( 2Samuel 11 ; 27 ) . He violated the commandments ; thou shalt not commit adultery'' ( Exodus 20 ; 14 ) , thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife ( Exodus 20 ;17 ) and '' thou shalt not kill ( Exodus 20 ; 13 ) . In another instance , he asked forgiveness from his Sustainer .

The Qur'an 38 ; 24 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
And David gathered that we had tried him ; He asked forgiveness of his lord . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Solomon is also said to have turned his heart away from Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala . Firstly he violated the commandment given to the prophet Abraham which stated that he was not to mix his seed with the Canaanites ( Genesis 24 ; 3 ) and secondly he violated the commandment of not having any other deity besides Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala . ( Exodus 20 ; 3 - 5 ) .

1Kings 11 ; 1 - 3 , 6 ( In Hebrew ) Written in Judea 580 B.C.E. )
''But King Solomon loved many strange women together with the daughter of Pharaoh , Women of the moabites , Ammonites , Edomites , Zidonians , And Hittites ; Of the nations concerning which the lord said unto the children of israel , Ye shall not go in to them , Neither shall they come in unto you ; For surely they will turn away your heart after their Gods ; Solomon clave unto these in love and he had seven hundred wives , Princesses , And three hundred concubines ; And his wives turned away his heart , And Solomon did evil in the sight of the lord , And went not fully after the lord , As did David his father , < The Ryrie Study Bible , King James Version , Moody Press , 1978 A.D. >

The prophet Solomon to whom Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala had given a great amount of riches and honor ( 1Kings 3 ; 13 ) was spoiled by this wealth and loved it more that his Sustainer .

The Qur'an 38 ; 32 , 35 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
And he said , Truly do I love the love of good , With a view to the glory of my lord .. ( 35 ) He said , O my lord forgive me , And grant me a kingdom . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Joanah was chosen by Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala .to help the people of Ninevah ( Jonah 1 ; 2 ) . He evaded his responsibilities and ran away ( Jonah 1 ; 3 ) only to be swallowed by a giant fish ( Jonah 1 ; 17 ) .

The Qur'an 37 ; 139 - 141 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
'So also was Jonah among those sent ( by us ) ( 140 ) When he ran away ( like a slave from captivity ) to the ship ( fully ) landen ( 141 ) . He ( agreed to ) cast lots ) And he was condemned .< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The messiah Jesus is recorded to have lied and disrespected his mother . These two commandments were first stated in Leviticus 19 ; 11 '' neither lie one to another '' and Exodus 20 ; 12 '' honor thy father and thy mother .

Gospel Of John 20 ; 17 ( In Aramic ) Revealed In Ephesus 98 A.D. )
Jesus saith unto her , Touch me not ; For I am not yet ascended to my father ; But go to my brethren , And say unto them , I ascent unto my father and your father ; And to my God , And your God .

Gospel Of John 2 ; 3 - 4 , ( In Aramic ) Revealed In Ephesus 98 A.D. )
And when they wanted wine , The mother of Jesus saith unto him , They have no wine , Jesus saith unto her , Woman what have I to do with thee ? Mine hour is not yet come , < The Ryrie Study Bible , King James Version , Moody Press , 1978 A.D. >

If the messiah Jesus came to fulfill the law of the prophet Most and not to change it or violate it
( Matthew 5 ; 17 ) , why did he violate these two commandments ? Can he , therefore , be considered one of the '' least in the kingdom ?

Gospel Of Matthew 5 ; 19 , ( In Greek - Written in Palestine 41 A.D. )
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments , And shall teach men so , He shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven , But whosoever shall do and teach them , The same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . < The Ryrie Study Bible , King James Version , Moody Press , 1978 A.D. >

The prophet Muhammad , as we have previously discussed had sinned and one time he concealed the truth of the Most High in his heart . Here are the quotes found in the Qur'aan .

The Qur'an 48 ; 2 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 628 A.D.
That God may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow . .< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 47 ; 19 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 622 - 624
Know , Therefore , That there is no God but God , And ask forgiveness for thy fault ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 40 ; 56 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca , 618 A.D.
Seek . Refuge , Then , In God ; It is he who hears and sees ( All things ) ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 4 ; 106 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 625 - 627 A.D.
But seek the forgiveness of God ; For God is off-forgiveing , Most Merciful . ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 33 ; 37 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 628 - 629 A.D.
But thou didst hide in thy heart that which God was about to make manifest , Thou didst fear the people , But it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear God . ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 03:41 PM
According to hadith did all the prophets of the scriptures use '' Miswaak ''
( Tree Twig used for brusing and cleaning the teeth ) ?

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 03:51 PM
If you want to ask questions, or even debate - then atleast do so with knowledge. Most of them claims can easily be refuted, it's easy to take things out of context, and that's exactly what you did.

You can refer to this link for the answer to your question:

http://www.islamicboard.com/701347-post4.html

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
If you want to ask questions, or even debate - then atleast do so with knowledge. Most of them claims can easily be refuted, it's easy to take things out of context, and that's exactly what you did.

So for the time being, i think the thread will be closed.

And you can refer to this link for the answer to your question:

http://www.islamicboard.com/701347-post4.html

Thread Closed.

Can you show me out did I take things out of context by useing chapter and verse ?

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Okay, you know what - i'll undelete it and respond to it insha Allaah.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
Okay, you know what - i'll undelete it and respond to it insha Allaah.

Shukran Jaziylan

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 04:44 PM
First of all, i won't take the bible as a source of guidance since we as Muslims know there are many lies within there, even though there are certain truths in there also. However, the Qur'an is the Criterion. Therefore i won't be responding to the biblical references.

Also, we as muslims know that the Prophets can make minor sins, however they never commit major ones.

format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Did The Prophets Sin ?
The Prophet Adam was commanded byAllahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala to uphold a single commandment ; not to eat of the tree of good and evil ( Genesis 2 ; 17 ) ; however , this one commandment was violated .

The Qur'an 20 ; 21 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca , 612 - 613 A.D. verse 130 - 131 Medinan )
..... Thus did Adam disobey his lord , And allowed himself to be seduced .

The Qur'an 2 ; 35 -36 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina , 624 - 626 A.D. -verse 286 reavealed in Mecca 632 A.D. .
... But approach not this tree , Or ye run into hard and transgression . ( 35 ) Then did satan make them slip from the ( garden ) < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D.

So is the prophet Adam going to hell because the Qur'an say this about the who disobey .

The Qur'an 72 ; 23 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 619 A.D.
..... For any that disobey God and his apostle , - For them is hell ; They shall dwell therein forever
< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D.

The following verse shows that the prophet Adam sinned and then repented ;
The Qur'an 20 ; 122 ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 612 - 613 A.D.
''But his lord chose him ( for his grace ) . He turned to him and gave him guidance < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

First of all, you yourself stated that Adam repented for his mistake. Second, did Allaah call it a sin?

But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"

In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and fell into error.

But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

[Qur'an 20: 120-22]

Can you find any verse at all when Allaah says they sinned? And still then, the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) has explained to us:
"One who repents from sin is like one without sin."

Hasan/Good - Reported by Abu 'Ubaidah ibn 'Abdullaah & collected by Ibn Majah Authenticated by al-Albaanee

The apostel Noah , having erred , asked the Sustainer forgiveness for his sin .
The Qur'an 71 ; 26 , 28 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 615 A.D.
And Noah said ; O my lord ! leave not of the unbeliever , A single one on earth ! ( 28 ) . O my lord ! Forgive me , My parents , All who enter my house in faith , And ( all ) believing men and believing women ... < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

Is there any mention of Prophet Noah commiting a sin? Yet repenting to Allaah is an act of worship, one of the greatest forms of worship. And like i stated earlier, prophets can fall into minor sins. So he may have been repenting for them, and his example of repentance for himself is an example for all of humanity.

The prophet Abraham committed one of the gratest of sins , binding partners with Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala . The prophet Abraham called the stars , the moon , and the sun his lord .

The Qur'an 6 ; 76 - 79 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 621 A.D.
When the night covered him over , He saw a star ; He said ; This is my lord , But when it set , He said ; I love not those that set . ( 77 ) When he saw the moon rising in splendor , He said ; This is my lord , But when the moon set , He said ; Unless my lord guide me , I shall surely be among those who go astray . ( 78 ) When he saw the sun rising in splendour , He said ; This is my lord ; This is the greatest ( of all ) . But when the sun set , He said , O my people ! I am indeed free from your ( guilt ) of giving partners to God . ( 79 ) For me , I have set my face , Firmly and truly , Towards him who created the heavens and the earth , And never shall I give partners to God < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

He was using rhetorical questions to make those who worshipped these deities think. He would be the last person to worship others along with Allaah, infact if your claim was true - then you wouldn't see Allaah Himself explaining to us all:

Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Prophet and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.

[Qur'an 3: 67-8]

So here the statement that Prophet Ibraheem/Abraham commited that sin totally opposes what you stated. And the reason why he said what he said was to make the people realise that the deities they worship with Allaah aren't worthy of that worship - rather they should worship the One who created them.

The peophet Abraham , like the apostle Noah , asked forgiveness fot their sins .

The Qur'an 14 ; 41 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca ,620 A.D.
O our lord ! cover ( us ) with thy forgiveness - Me , My parents and ( all ) believer ... < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The prophet Abraham doubted the power of the Sustainer and asked to be shown a sign of His greatness .

The Qur'an 2 ; 260 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 624 -626 A.D.
Behold ! Abraham said ; My lord ! show we how thou givest life to the dead . He said ; Dost thou not then believe ? He said ; Yea ! But to satisfy my own understanding . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

That's totally out of context, infact - that's a great lie since you ignored the rest of the verse.

When Abraham said: "Show me, Lord, how You will raise the dead, " He replied: "Have you no faith?" He said "Yes, but just to reassure my heart." Allah said, "Take four birds, draw them to you, and cut their bodies to pieces. Scatter them over the mountain-tops, then call them back. They will come swiftly to you. Know that Allah is Mighty, Wise."

[Qur'an 2: 260]

So please read the full verse next time. Since the verse itself states that he did believe, but he wanted to increase in faith. Which is something encouraged.

The prophet Abraham broke the idols according to Qur'an chapter 21 , However , when asked about his actions , he lied and said otherwise .

The Qur'an 21 ; 62 -63 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 -617 A.D.
'They said , Art thou the one that did this with our Gods , O Abraham ? ( 63 ) He said ; Nay this was done by , This is their biggest one ! Ask them , If they can speak intelligently ! < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

Again, he used this tactic to make them come to the worship of Allaah Alone. They themselves knew the big idol couldn't harm the others, infact they couldn't even harm or benefit themselves, or their worshippers - so the people were dumbfounded. So it wasn't a lie, it was a rhetorical question in a way. And they knew the answer.

He said, "Rather, this - the largest of them - did it, so ask them, if they should [be able to] speak."

So they returned to [blaming] themselves and said [to each other], "Indeed, you are the wrongdoers."

Then they reversed themselves, [saying], "You have already known that these do not speak!"

He said, "Then do you worship instead of Allah that which does not benefit you at all or harm you?

Uff to you and to what you worship instead of Allah . Then will you not use reason?"

They said, "Burn him and support your gods - if you are to act."

Allah said, "O fire, be coolness and safety upon Abraham."

And they intended for him harm, but We made them the greatest losers.

And We delivered him and Lot to the land which We had blessed for the worlds.

[Qur'an Al-Anbiya (the Prophets) 21: 63-71]

The prophet Moses committed murder when he was a young man .

The Qur'an 28 ; 15 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 622 A.D.
Now the man of his own religion appealed to him against his foe . And Moses struck him with his fist and made an end of him ...

The Qur'an 26 ; 20 , ( In Arabic )reavealed in Mecca 617 - 618 A.D.
'Moses said ; I did it then , When I was in error . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >
The Commander of the Faithful, `Umar b. al-Khatt&#226;b, relates that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) say:

"Actions are but by intentions and every man will have only what he intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His Messenger. And whoever emigrated to attain something of this world or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for whatever reason he emigrated." [Sah&#238;h al-Bukh&#226;r&#238; and Sah&#238;h Muslim]

http://www.islamtoday.com/showme2.cf...sub_cat_id=552

That wasn't Prophet Moses's intention, he wanted to push that guy away because he was harming the other man. He pushed him (and because he was a strong man) - the other guy fell and died. So it wasn't Prophet Moses's intention. And Allaah knows best.

The apostle Joseph is said to have sinned because he would have desired the wife of the head of the Pharaoh's army in Egypt . This is explained in the Qur'an ;

The Qur'an 12 ; 24 , ( In Arabic )reavealed in Mecca 620 .
And he would have desired her , But that he saw the evidence of his lord . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.

It was related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.

so from the hadith above - we can say this:

intention of a good deed = 1 good deed recorded.

intention + act of doing good = 10 to 700 (or many times over) good deeds recorded.

intention to do bad, but doesn't do it = 1 good deed.

intention to do bad, and does it = 1 bad deed.

So even if someone was to have a bad intention, and they never went along with it - Allaah would reward them one good deed. So that wasn't a bad deed.

The Qur'an 38 ; 24 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
And David gathered that we had tried him ; He asked forgiveness of his lord . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

Yes, he fell into a mistake for not asking both parties points of views. How's that a sin? It's a mistake. And even then he repented and applied that rule from then onwards.

The Qur'an 38 ; 32 , 35 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
And he said , Truly do I love the love of good , With a view to the glory of my lord .. ( 35 ) He said , O my lord forgive me , And grant me a kingdom . < The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

How's that sinful? It's permissible in Islaam to love the permissible. And even then, he repented for any mistakes he may have ever made. Just like any servant of Allaah should.

The prophet Joanah was chosen by Allahu Subhaanahu Wa '' Ta ' Ala .to help the people of Ninevah ( Jonah 1 ; 2 ) . He evaded his responsibilities and ran away ( Jonah 1 ; 3 ) only to be swallowed by a giant fish ( Jonah 1 ; 17 ) .

The Qur'an 37 ; 139 - 141 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca 616 A.D.
'So also was Jonah among those sent ( by us ) ( 140 ) When he ran away ( like a slave from captivity ) to the ship ( fully ) landen ( 141 ) . He ( agreed to ) cast lots ) And he was condemned .< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

He left the place where he was located at with the intention of going to call others to Islaam. So he never had a bad intention when he left. And Allaah knows best.

However, he ended up in the belly of the fish and then repented to Allaah for his mistake and Allaah accepted that.

The prophet Muhammad , as we have previously discussed had sinned and one time he concealed the truth of the Most High in his heart . Here are the quotes found in the Qur'aan .

The Qur'an 48 ; 2 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 628 A.D.
That God may forgive thee thy faults of the past and those to follow . .< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 47 ; 19 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 622 - 624
Know , Therefore , That there is no God but God , And ask forgiveness for thy fault ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 40 ; 56 , ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Mecca , 618 A.D.
Seek . Refuge , Then , In God ; It is he who hears and sees ( All things ) ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 4 ; 106 , ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 625 - 627 A.D.
But seek the forgiveness of God ; For God is off-forgiveing , Most Merciful . ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

The Qur'an 33 ; 37 ( in part ) ( In Arabic ) reavealed in Medina 628 - 629 A.D.
But thou didst hide in thy heart that which God was about to make manifest , Thou didst fear the people , But it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear God . ..< The Holy Qur'an , Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali McGregor & Wemer . 1946 A.D. >

That's the reason for revelation, if a Prophet makes a mistake in the conveyance of the Message - Allaah reveals to the Prophet the mistake they made so they may correct it. And Allaah forgives them when they do that. So there's no contradiction at all, since these are our basic beliefs.

And the Praise is for Allaah, and He knows best.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 05:09 PM
First of all, i won't take the bible as a source of guidance since we as Muslims know there are many lies within there, even though there are certain truths in there also. However, the Qur'an is the Criterion. Therefore i won't be responding to the biblical references.

Also, we as muslims know that the Prophets can make minor sins, however they never commit major ones.

First of all, you yourself stated that Adam repented for his mistake. Second, did Allaah call it a sin?

But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"

In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and fell into error.

But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.

Can you find any verse at all when Allaah says they sinned? And still then, the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) has explained to us:

Hasan/Good - Reported by Abu 'Ubaidah ibn 'Abdullaah & collected by Ibn Majah Authenticated by al-Albaanee

Is there any mention of Prophet Noah commiting a sin? Yet repenting to Allaah is an act of worship, one of the greatest forms of worship. And like i stated earlier, prophets can fall into minor sins. So he may have been repenting for them, and his example of repentance for himself is an example for all of humanity.

He was using rhetorical questions to make those who worshipped these deities think. He would be the last person to worship others along with Allaah, infact if your claim was true - then you wouldn't see Allaah Himself explaining to us all:

Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him, as are also this Prophet and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those who have faith.

So here the statement that Prophet Ibraheem/Abraham commited that sin totally opposes what you stated. And the reason why he said what he said was to make the people realise that the deities they worship with Allaah aren't worthy of that worship - rather they should worship the One who created them.

That's totally out of context, infact - that's a great lie since you ignored the rest of the verse.

When Abraham said: "Show me, Lord, how You will raise the dead, " He replied: "Have you no faith?" He said "Yes, but just to reassure my heart." Allah said, "Take four birds, draw them to you, and cut their bodies to pieces. Scatter them over the mountain-tops, then call them back. They will come swiftly to you. Know that Allah is Mighty, Wise."

So please read the full verse next time. Since the verse itself states that he did believe, but he wanted to increase in faith. Which is something encouraged.

Again, he used this tactic to make them come to the worship of Allaah Alone. They themselves knew the big idol couldn't harm the others, infact they couldn't even harm or benefit themselves, or their worshippers - so the people were dumbfounded. So it wasn't a lie, it was a rhetorical question in a way. And they knew the answer.

He said, "Rather, this - the largest of them - did it, so ask them, if they should [be able to] speak."

So they returned to [blaming] themselves and said [to each other], "Indeed, you are the wrongdoers."

Then they reversed themselves, [saying], "You have already known that these do not speak!"

He said, "Then do you worship instead of Allah that which does not benefit you at all or harm you?

Uff to you and to what you worship instead of Allah . Then will you not use reason?"

The Commander of the Faithful, `Umar b. al-Khattâb, relates that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) say:

"Actions are but by intentions and every man will have only what he intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His Messenger. And whoever emigrated to attain something of this world or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for whatever reason he emigrated." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

That wasn't Prophet Moses's intention, he wanted to push that guy away because he was harming the other man. He pushed him (and because he was a strong man) - the other guy fell and died. So it wasn't Prophet Moses's intention. And Allaah knows best.

On the authority of son of Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them both), from the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him), among the sayings he related from his Lord (glorified and exalted be He) is that He said:

Allah has written down the good deeds and the bad ones. Then He explained it [by saying that] he who has intended a good deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds to seven hundred times, or many times over. But if he has intended a bad deed and has not done it, Allah writes it down with Himself as a full good deed, but if he has intended it and has done it, Allah writes it down as one bad deed.

intention + act of doing good = 10 to 700 (or many times over) good deeds recorded.

So even if someone was to have a bad intention, and they never went along with it - Allaah would reward them one good deed. So that wasn't a bad deed.

Yes, he fell into a mistake for not asking both parties points of views. How's that a sin? It's a mistake. And even then he repented and applied that rule from then onwards.

How's that sinful? It's permissible in Islaam to love the permissible. And even then, he repented for any mistakes he may have ever made. Just like any servant of Allaah should.

He left the place where he was located at with the intention of going to call others to Islaam. So he never had a bad intention when he left. And Allaah knows best.

However, he ended up in the belly of the fish and then repented to Allaah for his mistake and Allaah accepted that.

That's the reason for revelation, if a Prophet makes a mistake in the conveyance of the Message - Allaah reveals to the Prophet the mistake they made so they may correct it. And Allaah forgives them when they do that. So there's no contradiction at all, since these are our basic beliefs.

You're truely master of trick's , Have to give you a :thumbs_up , But Sin is Sin no matter how you flip it , Rather they repented or not they still Sin,

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Thankyou, and i've stated right at the beginning of the thread that Prophets can do minor mistakes, did i not say that? And didn't i say that Allaah never called it a sin? When it's Him who decides what a sin is or not?

Since you're portraying it as a sin - Then how come Allaah doesn't call it that in the Qur'an? Also, remember the hadith i stated:

The Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) has explained to us:

If someone sins in Islaam, Allaah forgives them and the past is ignored. And they do not recieve any punishment in the hereafter. The same way if someone becomes Muslim - their past sins are forgiven. So they don't be accountable for the sins they have commited in the past.

Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). [Qur'an 8:38]

So since you've quoted all them verses anyway, you've quoted the verses next to it which state that they repented - therefore the hadith proves that the one who repents is like one who is without sin.

Which is the answer to your questions. :)

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 05:40 PM

The Commander of the Faithful, `Umar b. al-Khattâb, relates that he heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) say:

"Actions are but by intentions and every man will have only what he intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His Messenger. And whoever emigrated to attain something of this world or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for whatever reason he emigrated." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

Fi_Sabilillah < Says > First of all, i won't take the bible as a source of guidance since we as Muslims know there are many lies within there, even though there are certain truths in there also. However, the Qur'an is the Criterion.

Balthasar21 < Says > Qur'an a continuation of the Bible , If not why are the following '' Prophets mentioned and their life stories Elabrated on in the Qur'aan ;

Adam = Aadam ( The Qur'an 2 ; 31 )
Abraham = Ibrahim ( The Qur'an 2 ; 124 )
Aaron = Haaruwn ( The Qur'an 2 ; 248 )
David = Daawud ( The Qur'an 4 ; 163 )
Enoch = Idriys ( The Qur'an 19 ; 56 )
Elijah = Iliyas ( The Qur'an 37 ; 123 )
Ishmael = Ismaa'lyl ( The Qur'an 2 ; 125 )

Isaac = Ishaaq = ( The Qur'an 2 ; 136 )
Jesus = Isa ( The Qur'an 2 ; 87 )
Jacob = Yaaquwb ( The Qur'an 4 ; 153 )
Jonah = Yuwnus ( The Qur'an 10 ; 98 )
Job = Ayyuwb ( The Qur'an 4 ; 163 )
John = Yaya ( The Qur'an 3 ; 39 )
Joseph = Yusuwf ( The Qur'an 12 ; 4 )

Jethro = Shuaib ( The Qur'an 7 ; 85 )
Lot Luwt = ( The Qur'an 21 ; 74 )
Luqman = Leummim ( The Qur'an 31 ; 12 )
Moses = Muwsa ( The Qur'an 2 ; 51 )
Noah = Nuwh ( The Qur'an 4 ; 163 )
Saul = Talut ( The Qur'an 2 ; 249 )
Shelah = Salih ( The Qur'an 7 ; 77 )
Solomon = Sulayman ( The Qur'an 27 ; 15 )
Zechariah = Zakariyya ( ( The Qur'an 3 ; 37 )

Hopefuly we can get back to the Question On The Prophets

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Thankyou, and i've stated right at the beginning of the thread that Prophets can do minor mistakes, did i not say that? And didn't i say that Allaah never called it a sin? When it's Him who decides what a sin is or not?

Since you're portraying it as a sin - Then how come Allaah doesn't call it that in the Qur'an? Also, remember the hadith i stated:

The Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him) has explained to us:

If someone sins in Islaam, Allaah forgives them and the past is ignored. And they do not recieve any punishment in the hereafter. The same way if someone becomes Muslim - their past sins are forgiven. So they don't be accountable for the sins they have commited in the past.

Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). [Qur'an 8:38]

So since you've quoted all them verses anyway, you've quoted the verses next to it which state that they repented - therefore the hadith proves that the one who repents is like one who is without sin.

Which is the answer to your questions. :)

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.

Sin A sin reather you repents or if Allah forgive's you .
O forgot to tell you something about hadith , I don't accept hadith'ssss that are not back up with the Qur'aan , hadith are words of Men not of Allah .

Thanks for your answer anyway

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Jeremiah, Chapter 8, Verse 8 it says this

8 " 'How can you say, "We are wise,
for we have the law of the LORD,"
when actually the lying pen of the scribes
has handled it falsely?

There own scripture states that it's been altered by the 'lying pen of the scribes' so i don't really know what else you ask for.

Also, there are many critical points which we differ on, especially when some christians claim that Allaah has children, or that Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) is god himself. How can it be the truth if it contradicts the Qur'an? How can the Jews be telling the truth if they believe that Prophets are only sent to their lineage? And that Allaah doesn't send revelation for anyone else among mankind?

Allaah states in the Qur'an clearly;
It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Quran) to you (O Muhammad) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

[Qur'an 3: 3]

Allaah sent the Qur'an to His final Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) to confirm what came before (this is why the stories of the earlier Prophets are confirming what came before, aswell as refuting some of the evils which the people changed about them in the previous scriptures.)

So we believe that Prophet Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) recieved the Injeel (the Gospel), not Mark, Paul or anyone. Since it's Jesus (peace be upon him) who is the Messenger, yet there is no gospel of Jesus today. Just of the other characters.

Nor are the beliefs of the Jews correct if they claim that Allaah does not send Messengers' from others among mankind, Allaah says in the Qur'an:

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2). Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

[Qur'an 49: 13]

So lineage does not matter, and Allaah will send Messengers' to humanity to call them to Allaah's worship Alone, to warn them of the Day of Judgement. To warn them of the consequences of their actions, and deeds. To give them glad tidings of Allaah's Mercy if they are obedient, and Allaah's punishment if they rebel against Allaah. And they tell them that we will return to our Creator and Sustainer, and He will judge us on what we did in this life. Those who obeyed Allaah and the Messenger will be rewarded, whereas those who disbelieved and were rebellious will be punished for their ungratefulness and disbelief. This was the call of ALL the Messengers' of Allaah.

And Allaah knows best.

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Sin A sin reather you repents or if Allah forgive's you .
O forgot to tell you something about hadith , I don't accept hadith'ssss that are not back up with the Qur'aan , hadith are words of Men not of Allah .

Thanks for your answer anyway

If you don't accept the ahadith, then that's not my problem. Allaah has mentioned many times in the Qur'an that we have to obey Allaah AND His Messenger, and there are many evidences from Qur'an which state we have to accept the Wisdom of His Prophet.

Allaah (Exalted is He) mentions the Hikmaah in several ayaat:
Allaah has surely blessed the believers with His favor when He raised in their midst a Messenger from among themselves, who recites to them His verses and makes them pure and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom, while they were, earlier in open error. (Soorah Al-Baqaraa:164)
He (Allaah) is the One who raised up, among the unlettered, a Messenger from among themselves who recites the verses of Allaah, and makes them pure, and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom. (Soorah al-Joomooa:2)
Here Hikmaah is followed straight after the mentioning of Kitaab (Book). According to the Quraniyyah, it should read as:

He (Allaah) is the One who raised up, among the unlettered, a Messenger from among themselves who recites the verses of Allaah, and makes them pure, and teaches them the Book (Qur'aan) and the Wisdom (Qur'aan) (Soorah al-Joomooa:2)
This is grammatically incorrect since according to the Qur'aanic principle of mooghayaraa (differentiation), coupled words do not mean the same thing and indeed the Glorious Qur’aan is far above such mistakes.

Allaah (Exalted is He) says: Do they not then consider the Qur'aan carefully? Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely have found therein much contradiction. (Soorah An Nisaa: 82)

You can check this link for more authentic info and proofs:
http://www.load-islam.com/artical_de...ection=Hadeeth

You can check that link out for more info on the authenticity of ahadith etc.

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 09:01 PM
If you don't accept the ahadith, then that's not my problem. Allaah has mentioned many times in the Qur'an that we have to obey Allaah AND His Messenger, and there are many evidences from Qur'an which state we have to accept the Wisdom of His Prophet.

Allaah has surely blessed the believers with His favor when He raised in their midst a Messenger from among themselves, who recites to them His verses and makes them pure and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom, while they were, earlier in open error. (Soorah Al-Baqaraa:164)
He (Allaah) is the One who raised up, among the unlettered, a Messenger from among themselves who recites the verses of Allaah, and makes them pure, and teaches them the Book and the Wisdom. (Soorah al-Joomooa:2)
Here Hikmaah is followed straight after the mentioning of Kitaab (Book). According to the Quraniyyah, it should read as:

He (Allaah) is the One who raised up, among the unlettered, a Messenger from among themselves who recites the verses of Allaah, and makes them pure, and teaches them the Book (Qur'aan) and the Wisdom (Qur'aan) (Soorah al-Joomooa:2)
This is grammatically incorrect since according to the Qur'aanic principle of mooghayaraa (differentiation), coupled words do not mean the same thing and indeed the Glorious Qur’aan is far above such mistakes.

Allaah (Exalted is He) says: Do they not then consider the Qur'aan carefully? Had it been from other than Allaah, they would surely have found therein much contradiction. (Soorah An Nisaa: 82)

You can check that link out for more info on the authenticity of ahadith etc.

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.

Which one of Allah prophet's according to the Quraan wrote any ahadith's

Zulkiflim
06-02-2007, 09:21 PM

Salaam,

We know that the Prophet Muhammad saw did not.

Nor did the Prophet write the Quran.
He merely recite it.

For the people of the book,do you know how the carry on with their life wihout the wisdom of the propehts?

Example are how to perform ablution and prayers,how to pray,when to fast,how to fast..and so on.

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 09:51 PM

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 11:18 PM

According to the following '' Hadith '' , all of the Prophets of the Scriptures used Miswaak ;
'' Abu Ayyub narrates that Rasulullah said ; Four things are amongst the practices of the Anbiyya
( Prophets ) - circumcision , application of perfume , miswaak and marriage , ( Ahmad and Tirmizi ) .

The Hadith is one of many Hadith from a book entitled the '' Importance of Rasulullah's Miswaak in the Life of a Muslim '' , published by Majlisul Ulama of South Africa . If what this Hadith is saying is true , then how do they explain that all of the Prophets of Allah do not fit the categories mentioned in this Hadith , thus it is a FAKE ,

Circumcision --- The Prophet Adam and the Apostle Noah were not circumcised . The Covenant of Circumcision ( Genesis 17 ; 10 ) came with the Prophet Abraham . He was the first man on earth to be circumcised by the Angelic Being Gabriel when he was 99 years old ( Genesis 17 ; 24 )

Marriage ; --- The Messiah Jesus never married .

If the people who published this book say this Hadith is true , then they are saying the Prophet Muhammad is a liar . Are these the types of Hadith you Muslims accept and continue to publish in 1989 A.D. ?

Balthasar21
06-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Is the Prophet Abraham the Imam of all Muslims ?

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 11:24 PM

According to the following '' Hadith '' , all of the Prophets of the Scriptures used Miswaak ;
'' Abu Ayyub narrates that Rasulullah said ; Four things are amongst the practices of the Anbiyya
( Prophets ) - circumcision , application of perfume , miswaak and marriage , ( Ahmad and Tirmizi ) .

The Hadith is one of many Hadith from a book entitled the '' Importance of Rasulullah's Miswaak in the Life of a Muslim '' , published by Majlisul Ulama of South Africa . If what this Hadith is saying is true , then how do they explain that all of the Prophets of Allah do not fit the categories mentioned in this Hadith , thus it is a FAKE ,

If the people who published this book say this Hadith is true , then they are saying the Prophet Muhammad is a liar . Are these the types of Hadith you Muslims accept and continue to publish in 1989 A.D. ?

Thankyou for your ignorance, wasn't it you who mentioned in a previous post on another thread that Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) would return to the earth?

There is a hadith in the collection of Tirmidhi which states that when he returns, he will get married.

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 11:25 PM

Did Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) write the Qur'an down himself? It was his companions who did, and they also writ ahadith too. Again - refer to the link i gave you earlier.

adeel
06-02-2007, 11:54 PM
You're truely master of trick's , Have to give you a :thumbs_up , But Sin is Sin no matter how you flip it , Rather they repented or not they still Sin,
No, if you have a intention of doing a bad deed, but repent from it is a good deed, i heard this from my brother also, and remember Allah is MOST merciful so he would write this down as a good deed for not doing a bad deed
Hope you understand.
Salaam

Malaikah
06-03-2007, 12:25 AM

Circumcision --- The Prophet Adam and the Apostle Noah were not circumcised . The Covenant of Circumcision ( Genesis 17 ; 10 ) came with the Prophet Abraham . He was the first man on earth to be circumcised by the Angelic Being Gabriel when he was 99 years old ( Genesis 17 ; 24 )

I don't know what you are trying to prove here- but we already have a system for distinguishing fake hadiths from real hadiths. You are not better than hundreds of generations of scholars of hadith.

Are you a Muslim?

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Thankyou for your ignorance, wasn't it you who mentioned in a previous post on another thread that Jesus son of Mary (peace be upon him) would return to the earth?

There is a hadith in the collection of Tirmidhi which states that when he returns, he will get married.

Hummmmmmmm name calling a sign of a true Muslim Yes .
Funny How you said in another thread Muslims shouldn't read the Bible , But in one of your thread you use Bible verse to prove your point . So what you meant was Muslims Should only read the Bible when using it against Christians Yes .

Now about the Hadith'ssss , They're Ten Of Thousand'sss Of Hadith'ss verse Written by men , Not Prophets's Of Allah They're more Haith'ssssss verses then they're Quraan versese Hummmmmmmmmm So What you want me to do is accept these Hadith'ss Writer Over the words of Allah Qur'aan , When the Qura'n Doesn't back them up Yes ?

Now you speak of Isa son of mary as Muslims call him , Coming back to earth and getting married Yes . I have no problem with Isa son of mary geting married NoneWhatSoEver. The Christians are the one whith the problem with Isa son of marring Mary Magdalene and having children , Simon Bar Jesus / daughter Iglaal another son name Zabair , another daughter name San'aa , Another son Huday .

Now I Overstand this is Islam / Muslims forum ok . But its seem it ok if you and a few others throw stone's add other and then try to hide your hand's . But yet yall speak of fairness ,

You speak of truth , What you really mean is the way You [ Fi_Sabilillah and a few like you SEE IT ] And anyone who doesn't SEE IT YOU WAY is speaking against Islam .

Like I told you before 90% of people of religion no nothing about their own belief's , And thats because they relie on other to tell them what to believe , And say thats because they're to lazy to do their Home work / research .

Here A Question For You Fi_Sabilillah Do you accept ALL Hadith'ssss YES or No , If the answer Yes can you tell me why , If your answer No can you explain Why not .

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
I don't know what you are trying to prove here- but we already have a system for distinguishing fake hadiths from real hadiths. You are not better than hundreds of generations of scholars of hadith.

Are you a Muslim?

So you agree their are FAKE hadiths and REAL hadiths Hummmmm , Honest person Hummmmmmmmmm For Once .

Please Don't Try To label me ok . That trick it old .

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adeel
No, if you have a intention of doing a bad deed, but repent from it is a good deed, i heard this from my brother also, and remember Allah is MOST merciful so he would write this down as a good deed for not doing a bad deed
Hope you understand.
Salaam

Their something call '' Will '' meaning a person have the ' Will '' to do agreeable or the '' Will '' to do disagreeable things , rather they repent or not .

Having New Names For Things Doesn't Change Them , Hope You OverStand .

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Hummmmmmmm name calling a sign of a true Muslim Yes .

Ignorance isn't name calling, it means one who 'doesnt know.' Or a 'lack of knowledge.' :) Sorry if it offended you.

http://www.answers.com/ignorance&r=67

Funny How you said in another thread Muslims shouldn't read the Bible , But in one of your thread you use Bible verse to prove your point . So what you meant was Muslims Should only read the Bible when using it against Christians Yes .

Yeah, it's also ironic since you're using the hadith and you don't believe in them right?

I'm using the bible to show that it contradicts itself, and we don't believe in all of it. The Qur'an is the Criterion to distinguish between good/bad, truth/falsehood etc.

Now about the Hadith'ssss , They're Ten Of Thousand'sss Of Hadith'ss verse Written by men , Not Prophets's Of Allah They're more Haith'ssssss verses then they're Quraan versese Hummmmmmmmmm So What you want me to do is accept these Hadith'ss Writer Over the words of Allah Qur'aan , When the Qura'n Doesn't back them up Yes ?

I think you havn't read the Qur'an properly then? Since i quoted you where it says in the Qur'an that we accept what Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said?

Now you speak of Isa son of mary as Muslims call him , Coming back to earth and getting married Yes . I have no problem with Isa son of mary geting married NoneWhatSoEver.

That's kool. :)

Now I Overstand this is Islam / Muslims forum ok . But its seem it ok if you and a few others throw stone's add other and then try to hide your hand's . But yet yall speak of fairness ,

You speak of truth , What you really mean is the way You [ Fi_Sabilillah and a few like you SEE IT ] And anyone who doesn't SEE IT YOU WAY is speaking against Islam .

The problem is when others speak against Islaam without any knowledge, that's when the problems come up. :)

Like I told you before 90% of people of religion no nothing about their own belief's , And thats because they relie on other to tell them what to believe , And say thats because they're to lazy to do their Home work / research .

Is there any research to prove that? Infact, what is religion without beliefs?

Here A Question For You Fi_Sabilillah Do you accept ALL Hadith'ssss YES or No , If the answer Yes can you tell me why , If your answer No can you explain Why not .

I think you're getting mixed up, the word hadith means 'narrative', and the Sunnah is what is authentically reported to the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him.)

Therefore the hadith (narratives) can be weak, hasan (good), saheeh [authentic], so we don't accept all. However, the Authentic [saheeh] ones we accept since they are authentically linked to the Messenger of Allaah, peace be upon him.

Therefore, to answer your question - no we don't accept ALL ahadith, however we do accept the Authentic ones.

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Did Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) write the Qur'an down himself? It was his companions who did, and they also writ ahadith too. Again - refer to the link i gave you earlier.

Prophet Muhammad companions are nothing but men , Meaning writeing men and not Allah own Word ,

By the way I really don't like reading link's because they're Thousand upon Thousand's links on same subject all saying something diffrent and people like yourself goes to these link and pick one of these link that agree with them , and expect people to accept them .

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Is the Prophet Abraham the Imam of all Muslims ?

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Prophet Muhammad companions are nothing but men , Meaning writeing men and not Allah own Word ,

By the way I really don't like reading link's because they're Thousand upon Thousand's links on same subject all saying something diffrent and people like yourself goes to these link and pick one of these link that agree with them , and expect people to accept them .

The companions of Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) were men, they writ the Qur'an, and they writ ahadith. :)

What else did you think they would be?

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 03:07 PM
The companions of Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) were men, they writ the Qur'an, and they writ ahadith. :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL CUTE .

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 03:09 PM

Do you accept all the Ahadith these men write Yes or No ?

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 03:11 PM
Do you accept all the Ahadith these men write Yes or No ?

No :)

I think you're getting mixed up, the word hadith means 'narrative', and the Sunnah is what is authentically reported to the Messenger of Allaah, Muhammad (peace be upon him.)

Therefore the hadith (narratives) can be weak, hasan (good), saheeh [authentic], so we don't accept all. However, the Authentic [saheeh] ones we accept since they are authentically linked to the Messenger of Allaah, peace be upon him.

Therefore, to answer your question - no we don't accept ALL ahadith, however we do accept the Authentic ones.

And Allaah knows best.

Peace.
http://www.islamicboard.com/755474-post29.html

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 03:28 PM

First let me say this by no means I am I mix up , I know your master at playing on words , And I find it to be funny You remind me of a christian minister telling the people they have to give 10% of their pay to the church .

Good thing you answer was no because I was about to Burst your Bubble then you would have to delete my post again for fear of it being read .

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Balthasar, we're not scared of your posts since Islaam is the truth without a doubt.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]
The reason why i deleted your post first was because i thought you never had the intention to learn, and it turns out that's exactly what happened.

Then i undeleted it and responded to it, and what did you do? You just ignored what i said and started throwing more claims which - the praise is for Allaah - got refuted again. You still couldn't get enough so you continued trying to act like you have knowledge of the religion, and because you failed - you started acting arrogant, and started saying that i remind you of a 'christian minister.'

If that's all you really going to do - then i don't really know what your purpose is here on this forum, but it shows that you don't really have a good intention here.

Peace.

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Balthasar, we're not scared of your posts since Islaam is the truth without a doubt.

And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish." [Qur'an 17:81]
The reason why i deleted your post first was because i thought you never had the intention to learn, and it turns out that's exactly what happened.

Then i undeleted it and responded to it, and what did you do? You just ignored what i said and started throwing more claims which - the praise is for Allaah - got refuted again. You still couldn't get enough so you continued trying to act like you have knowledge of the religion, and because you failed - you started acting arrogant, and started saying that i remind you of a 'christian minister.'

If that's all you really going to do - then i don't really know what your purpose is here on this forum, but it shows that you don't really have a good intention here.

Peace.

Fi_Sabilillah < Says > Balthasar, we're not scared of your posts since Islaam is the truth without a doubt.

Balthasar < Says >Oh there ( Doubt ) When there 82 diffrent Sect /schools of though in Islaam , When Yall can't Agree on which Story to Tell , So yes theres much Doubt . But what your really Afraid / Scared of is my type of Questioning and you know it . ( And That's The Reson DELETEING My Post No More Less ) .

Fi_Sabilillah < Says > The reason why i deleted your post first was because i thought you never had the intention to learn, and it turns out that's exactly what happened.

Balthasar < Says > One can only learn from A Learn-Man not from some one who runs to his Favorite / Website / School of Though , And feel [ His -School of Though ] should be accepted above other's Overstand .

Fi_Sabilillah < Says > Then i undeleted it and responded to it, and what did you do? You just ignored what i said and started throwing more claims which - the praise is for Allaah - got refuted again. You still couldn't get enough so you continued trying to act like you have knowledge of the religion, and because you failed - you started acting arrogant, and started saying that i remind you of a 'christian minister.

'Balthasar < Says > Again I never make [ Claims ] I always back up what I say with chapter and verse , Only the arrogant would accept anything from the Non - Learn Person like yourself . Anyone can go to there Favorite / Website / School of Thought and say these are the words of God / Allah Etc . What your doing is puting your god -Allah above everyone , I Have never disrespected Allah or any other God for that matter , I Question you and your Not Allah , Are you saying Allah fear being Question By those whom he created ? Or is it you who fear being Questioning . Name callling only show the Weakness of a person . And yes you do remind me of a Minster both of you began calling people names when they don't accept what your calling the words of God . .( By the way when you undeleted my post ) I though you were going to be man enough to answer it . Not throw it in my face , But I Did say thank you didn't I . By deleteing my post only show fear of them , other wise all this backward and forward wouldn't be Necessary now would it , No you have to prove everyone wrong . And like I said with 82 diffrent schools of though , What make your school of thought above other's . Are saying Allah choose your school of though above all the Muslims in the world YES / NO . Hummmm that sound like , Some people who said they were choose people of God hummm lololololol

Fi_Sabilillah < Says > If that's all you really going to do - then i don't really know what your purpose is here on this forum, but it shows that you don't really have a good intention here.

'Balthasar < Says > Un-like you I'm not trying to Recruit / Convert / Force anyone here to my Overstanding Nor do I Insult / call people name like you when they don't accept my Overstanding , I only insult those who insult me first . My intention are just like other here and that to discuss Religion no more less . You havn't learn to Agree to Disagree , You want tell people what they should believe / accept , And when they don't you have problem with them , And your not man enough to tell the truth about it , A Wise Man Said One Only Learn By Asking Question And Then Ask ... WHO / WHAT / WHERE / WHEN / WHY / HOW . Can you deal with this without takeing things so personal . ( Oh by the way don't come with that your speaking on Allah behalf ok )

جوري
06-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Bros fi is actually one of the few who really holds his temper... I don't think you wish to discuss topics when all you do is bring large volumes of cut and paste without even sourcing or having the ability to fluidly discuss their contents . That is our opinion of you from the topics you have presented-- Further, this is an Islamic forum, if he were trying to convert people, why would he do it here? shouldn't he be actively visiting Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Atheist forums to spread the word?.. seems ridiculous to convert people in a place where they come on their own volition

peace!

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Bros fi is actually one of the few who really holds his temper... I don't think you wish to discuss topics when all you do is bring large volumes of cut and paste without even sourcing or having the ability to fluidly discuss their contents . That is our opinion of you from the topics you have presented-- Further, this is an Islamic forum, if he were trying to convert people, why would he do it here? shouldn't he be actively visiting Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Atheist forums to spread the word?.. seems ridiculous to convert people in a place where they come on their own volition

peace!

You being a so-called Muslim woman you should know your place when men are talking Yes . Or could it be your trying to start more trouble .

جوري
06-03-2007, 11:51 PM
You being a so-called Muslim woman you should know your place when men are talking Yes . Or could it be your trying to start more trouble .
I don't really know what that means. I don't know what your understanding is of Islam or Muslim women, judging from what you write, frankly it doesn't concern me one way or the other. You are very ignorant with an obstinate need to be clangorous on every post. Even if it reflect very poorly on you!
& I'll write wherever it suits my fancy, this isn't your father's forum!

Balthasar21
06-03-2007, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
I don't really know what that means. I don't know what your understanding is of Islam or Muslim women, judging from what you write, frankly it doesn't concern me one way or the other. You are very ignorant with an obstinate need to be clangorous on every post. Even if it reflect very poorly on you!
& I'll write wherever it suits my fancy, this isn't your father's forum!

So that why you have all that mouth ok , I overstand now spoil little girl use to haveing your way .Thanks for helping me prove my point in the above post about the insult's

noodles
06-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Honestly man

What exactly does this mean?

From what I understand, you clearly perceive Islam as degrading to women.
the 'so-called muslim' further tells me that you judge people without having any knowledge of them. Moreover, the 'know your place' implies that you think women in Islam as 2nd class citizens.

So that why you have all that mouth ok , I overstand now spoil little girl use to haveing your way .Thanks for helping me prove my point in the above post about the insult's
As for the 'little-girl', how do you even know how old she is?

If you've even had a glance at some of her posts you'd be browsing through the dictionary for hours trying to understand what she is trying to say (And no it doesn't mean she is posting jibberish, infact, quite the opposite. That we aren't able to understand because she has a very high level of thought)

For the 'prove my point' part, if I remember correctly and you may re-check it, you were the one who called , Fi_sabillah a trickster. If that is not an insult than I don't know what is.

Sorry mods, Clearly it is up to you to fix these mistakes, but it was my duty as a Muslim to defend Islam and my fellow brothers and sisters. (and stand up for justice. Eventhough at times I fail to)

Balthasar21
06-04-2007, 02:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
Honestly man

What exactly does this mean?

From what I understand, you clearly perceive Islam as degrading to women.
the 'so-called muslim' further tells me that you judge people without having any knowledge of them. Moreover, the 'know your place' implies that you think women in Islam as 2nd class citizens.

As for the 'little-girl', how do you even know how old she is?

If you've even had a glance at some of her posts you'd be browsing through the dictionary for hours trying to understand what she is trying to say (And no it doesn't mean she is posting jibberish, infact, quite the opposite. That we aren't able to understand because she has a very high level of thought)

For the 'prove my point' part, if I remember correctly and you may re-check it, you were the one who called , Fi_sabillah a trickster. If that is not an insult than I don't know what is.

Sorry mods, Clearly it is up to you to fix these mistakes, but it was my duty as a Muslim to defend Islam and my fellow brothers and sisters. (and stand up for justice. Eventhough at times I fail to)

Don't even try it , she doing this to get attention , and so are you , By the way reading few books doesn't make one knowledge-able , Funny how SOME keyword here SOME Muslims here think that can insult people just because their Muslims , And then Howl they're picking on me . Grow-up will ya .

- Qatada -
06-04-2007, 09:33 AM
:salamext:

lol jazaak Allaah khayr guys (sis Purest and bro noodles) :) I think i'll close the thread down now since all his questions have been answered, alhamdulillah.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.