http://www.geocities.com/qarimelayu/...aqarimelayu.rm

Hashim bin Said-Malaysia

Mahidin bin Bedu-Malaysia

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
unimax
06-03-2007, 04:20 AM
Why Akademi al-Quran (AQ) winner, Abdullah Fahmi Che Nor @ Shukri dont make album like Mawi ?

:?

syilla
06-03-2007, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by unimax
Why Akademi al-Quran (AQ) winner, Abdullah Fahmi Che Nor @ Shukri dont make album like Mawi ?

:?
what album?

you mean songs :?

lol...i don't think mawi's songs are that islamic.... :D

unimax
06-04-2007, 01:27 AM
nolah. Not that album. Al Quran Recitation album.
of course mawi as AF winner make AF album but where is AQ winner album ?

what the point have tilawah state/international contest winner (johan qari tilawah al-Quran peringkat kebangsaan dan antarabangsa) every years if all the qari/qariah winner never make any recitation album ?

now we have another contest name Akademi al-Quran (AQ).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
06-04-2007, 01:46 AM
AQ album?

hmm....maybe they are doing it right now... :D

.:Umniyah:.
06-06-2007, 09:24 AM
they all sound like bassit. or trying to sound like him anyway.

Whats up with the whole world wanting to sound like that guy...

syilla
06-06-2007, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.

who is bassit? sorry i don't really know much :hiding:

06-06-2007, 09:37 AM
its okay. Abdul bassit is his name.

This is him

And this is one of the many people who try to copy his recitation

Umar001
06-06-2007, 09:45 AM
I remember the first time I heard this time of recitation, I was so scared when it went high pitch.

By the way how do they train to get that long of a breath?

Helena
06-06-2007, 09:50 AM
that is a fact sis....first time am listeining to malay recitation.....:-[ ...

MashAllah its beautiful..very soothing indeed...

they do sound like sheikh Abdul bassit.....is Abdullah Fahmi a Qari?

Edit....i cant seem to get access for the last two links sis......

06-06-2007, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
I remember the first time I heard this time of recitation, I was so scared when it went high pitch.

Its easy, just dont exactly know how you train yourself, its just something i aquired as i went along.

However, dont try sounding like him because Shaykh Muqbil Rahimahullah says hes recitation is an exaggertion or something along those lines he called it. He alongside other mashaykh disapproved of his recitaition.

Which im glad because i dont like it either. I think its rediculous. Because a listener forgets about the Quran itself, and you only hear him screaming and whispering all over the place. One mintue hes wooooo high and the next hes shssh low. Then he recites normal. Then he combines a million ayat in one breath.

nonesense:enough!:

06-06-2007, 09:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LABBAYK

hmm...im not sure why...they are working for me. press on them again see what happenes InshaaAllah

Umar001
06-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Its easy, just dont exactly know how you train yourself, its just something i aquired as i went along.
Well that's of no help is it!!

However, dont try sounding like him because Shaykh Muqbil Rahimahullah says hes recitation is an exaggertion or something along those lines he called it. He alongside other mashaykh disapproved of his recitaition.
Yes I have read similar. I wasnt planning of sounding like that brother. Everyone knows who I try sound like.

06-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Well that's of no help is it!!
lol oh well. I dont know. If you know tajweed i believe its easier. Like you kind of have to pick up on holding your breath longer because its streching and empahis and stuff all over the place. also as you memorize more, you have longer ayat which dont have stopping places for a while. So you learn how to recite without stopping for a while, it just becomes natural after a while.

try reading long ayat and not stopping at the little jeem until you pass 2 of them. instead of stopping at every place of permissible stops, just keep reading. because when you train yourself to stop all the time you become use to it, and it becomes difficult , i think so anyways.

Or even take surah ikhlaas and recite the whole thing without stopping between ayat. or take masad and combine the entire surah, without stopping. I dont know if you can do that...:?

but try it...:)

Umar001
06-06-2007, 10:22 AM
lol oh well. I dont know. If you know tajweed i believe its easier. Like you kind of have to pick up on holding your breath longer because its streching and empahis and stuff all over the place. also as you memorize more, you have longer ayat which dont have stopping places for a while. So you learn how to recite without stopping for a while, it just becomes natural after a while.

try reading long ayat and not stopping at the little jeem until you pass 2 of them. instead of stopping at every place of permissible stops, just keep reading. because when you train yourself to stop all the time you become use to it, and it becomes difficult , i think so anyways.

Or even take surah ikhlaas and recite the whole thing without stopping between ayat. or take masad and combine the entire surah, without stopping. I dont know if you can do that...:?

but try it...:)
Well thats not a problem, but I mean like surah Maryam when is hard, like sometimes it happens without me realising, plus i used to be able to do it but now days its been going downhill. Been so annoying.

06-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Well thats not a problem, but I mean like surah Maryam when is hard, like sometimes it happens without me realising, plus i used to be able to do it but now days its been going downhill. Been so annoying.
what do you nean by that?

and what happens without you realising it?

syilla
06-07-2007, 02:07 AM

i don't really know why...

i think it because they are being teached to recite in various kind of taranuum...and this is one of it.

syilla
06-07-2007, 02:11 AM

There are many techniques...

But first you have to have longggg breath...

i mean you got to practice in taking longgg breath...and breathing it out again...every fajr.

another way i heard from one of my ustadz...is by sayinggg 'aaaaaaaaaaa' every fajr....

my husband's qari once told him...to have long breath....is to jog every morning after fajr....

try doing it....InshaAllah you can do it too.

They said...if you do it for 40days it'll become a habit.

Allah knows best. Wallahualam.

syilla
06-07-2007, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LABBAYK

I don't really know him much...

but he did win several local competition.

He became popular because there is a reality show shown on television that we called it academy al-quran....

it is a competition for the youth...who recites best. The good thing about this competition isthey provide them...very extensive classes for quran recitation.

06-07-2007, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
There are many techniques...

But first you have to have longggg breath...

i mean you got to practice in taking longgg breath...and breathing it out again...every fajr.

another way i heard from one of my ustadz...is by sayinggg 'aaaaaaaaaaa' every fajr....

my husband's qari once told him...to have long breath....is to jog every morning after fajr....

try doing it....InshaAllah you can do it too.

They said...if you do it for 40days it'll become a habit.

Allah knows best. Wallahualam.

Wow MashaaAllah. im going to try these too InshaaAllah.

syilla
06-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

by qari Haji Jamaludin

syilla
08-01-2007, 05:00 AM
Akademi al-quran from Malaysia

syilla
08-01-2007, 05:10 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.