/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who know the fatwa on it ?

nazapat
06-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Assalamu alaikum wr wb ! brothers & sisters

I'am a muslim from China ,in China ,there is not any Islamic banks here .
my husband & I ,we don't have our own house ,we want to buy a house ,but it is too expensive ,& we can't find any loan without Riba .If we rent others house ,It is expensive too .so ,in this stuation ,can we get loan from Bank with interest to buy a house ? Is it allowed in Islam or not ?

please Give me an answer ,
Jazak Allahu hayrun !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
06-01-2007, 11:27 AM
assalaamu alaykum,

what do you mean too expensive? you mean you face a little financial hardship or you literally cant afford to live, eat, get shelter?

you need to ask a scholar this and give your own personal circumstances, please avoid the wishy washy iqwani scholars who have changed the meaning of the necessity that overrules prohibition and have therefore committed acts of kufr.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Musalmaan
06-01-2007, 11:34 AM
:sl: sister, is there any scholar present in your town?
nevertheless try this fatwa website http://www.askimam.org

Mufti Ebrahim Desai (may Allah preserve him) has a very extensive knowledge in these issues. you can seek his advise.

and Allah SWT knows the best.

(also spend sometime in tablighi jamaat insha'Allah :thumbs_up )

wassalam

nazapat
06-05-2007, 05:07 AM
I find this fatwa here :
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544476

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
north_malaysian
06-05-2007, 08:14 AM
HSBC (Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank Corporation) branch in Malaysia offers Islamic loans. I dont know whether they do the same in China/Hong Kong.

Dawud_uk
06-05-2007, 10:29 PM
assalaamu alaykum,

i would not pray behind the scholars behind the european fatwa council because of this issue and others, may Allah guide them, ameen.

here is a better opinion that does not seek to make haram info halal as the european fatwa council has done.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=101080&ln=eng

as this fatwa points out, their usage of the fatwa of imam abu hanifa is not correct as it applied to charging riba to a kaffir in darul harb not to being charged riba,

as well as this their usage of general necessity is very strange, i cannot imagine any muslim of the past whose example we should look up to thinking this way and i would prefer to live in a tent or a garden shed before i get trapped by riba.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.