/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* Ask Allah And He Will Answer You! Insha'allah *!*

Khayal
06-01-2007, 04:56 PM
:arabic6:
ASK ALLAH AND HE WILL ANSWER YOU! INSHA'ALLAH.

:salamext:
Abi Hurayrata reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: The bondservant shall continue to have his supplications answered so long as he does not supplicate for sin, or the severance of kinship; so long as he does not rush it. They said: O Messenger of Allah what is "rushing it?" He said [that] he say I have supplicated, and supplicated, and I have not seen an answer; thereupon, getting tired and abandoning supplication.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
So in a nutshell, if you dont get a answer to prayers, keep praying?

Yeah.

Also, the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) said:

"There is no Muslim on the face of the earth that asks Allah for anything except that Allah gives it to him, or averts from him a similar evil, as long as he does not ask for something evil or for breaking the ties of kinship" (Al-Tirmidhi).

IbnAbdulHakim
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
jazakAllah ukhtee

truelly ur shares are amazing

------
06-01-2007, 06:07 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr Khayal sis! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Camomilla
06-01-2007, 06:20 PM
This iz good!
good reminder :thumbs_up
Jazakallah Khair!

*~Sofia~*
06-01-2007, 06:32 PM
salam sister,

jazakAllah 4 sharing, both the hadiths that u and bro Fi quoted are beautiful :D

wasalam

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 06:55 PM

I read this in Tafsir Ibn Kathir also, but it's an amazing hadith subhan Allaah:
On the Day of Judgement, Allaah will call a believer until he stands before Him. Allaah will say, "O My servant, I have commanded you to call upon Me and have promised to answer you. Did you truely call upon Me? He (the servant) will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will say, "Whenever you called upon Me I answered you. Did you not call upon Me on the day of such and such to relieve your calamity and I did?" The servant will say, "Yes my Lord."

Allaah will say, "I gave it to you in worldly life, Allaah will add, "Did you not call on Me on the day of such and such to relieve your calamity but it seemed that I did not reply to you." The servant will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will say, "I have compensated such and such for you in Paradise." Allaah will say, Did you not call on Me to meet your need and I did." The servant will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will add, "I gave it to you in the worldly life." Did you not call on Me on the day of such and such to meet your need but it seemed that I did not reply to you. The servant will say, ‘Yes my Lord.’ Allah I will say, ‘I compensated such and such for you in Paradise.” The Messenger of Allah said, “Allah will never leave out any supplication of a believer unless He will expound this for him through the following; either He will give it to him in worldly life or delay it in the Hereafter. Thereupon, the believer will say, ‘I wish I was given nothing of my du’a in this world,”

- Qatada -
06-01-2007, 07:10 PM
I think it means that if a believers prayer isn't answered in this life, then Allaah has a greater reward in store for them in Paradise. And the believers prayer may not be responded to in the way they wanted because it may have been harmful to them, aswell as their faith in Allaah, and Allaah is the Wise, All Knowing.

Anyway i'm out for abit.

Peace!

------
06-01-2007, 08:25 PM

Thereupon, the believer will say, ‘I wish I was given nothing of my du’a in this world,”
Subhaan Allaah ... Subhaan Allaah ... Subhaan Allaah ...

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Salamualikum.
Aww sis Khayal mashallah good thread indeed. :)
Ma'assalama

Khayal
06-01-2007, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

I read this in Tafsir Ibn Kathir also, but it's an amazing hadith subhan Allaah:
On the Day of Judgement, Allaah will call a believer until he stands before Him. Allaah will say, "O My servant, I have commanded you to call upon Me and have promised to answer you. Did you truely call upon Me? He (the servant) will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will say, "Whenever you called upon Me I answered you. Did you not call upon Me on the day of such and such to relieve your calamity and I did?" The servant will say, "Yes my Lord."

Allaah will say, "I gave it to you in worldly life, Allaah will add, "Did you not call on Me on the day of such and such to relieve your calamity but it seemed that I did not reply to you." The servant will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will say, "I have compensated such and such for you in Paradise." Allaah will say, Did you not call on Me to meet your need and I did." The servant will say, "Yes my Lord." Allaah will add, "I gave it to you in the worldly life." Did you not call on Me on the day of such and such to meet your need but it seemed that I did not reply to you. The servant will say, ‘Yes my Lord.’ Allah I will say, ‘I compensated such and such for you in Paradise.” The Messenger of Allah said, “Allah will never leave out any supplication of a believer unless He will expound this for him through the following; either He will give it to him in worldly life or delay it in the Hereafter. Thereupon, the believer will say, ‘I wish I was given nothing of my du’a in this world,”
:sl:

Jazaak ALLAH khayr Brother for the wonderful addition!

:w:

.: Jannati :.
06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
just in His Subhanahu wa Ta'ala's remembrance do hearts find ease,tranquility and satisfaction...SubhanAllah!

Jazaak Allahu Khayran.

WaSsalaamuAlaykum

yigiter187
06-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks For Your Post...they Are Very Useful...

------
09-08-2008, 11:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal
:arabic6:

ASK ALLAH AND HE WILL ANSWER YOU! INSHA'ALLAH.

Abi Hurayrata reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: The bondservant shall continue to have his supplications answered so long as he does not supplicate for sin, or the severance of kinship; so long as he does not rush it. They said: O Messenger of Allah what is "rushing it?" He said [that] he say I have supplicated, and supplicated, and I have not seen an answer; thereupon, getting tired and abandoning supplication.

:wasalamex

Masha'Allah

Ummu Sufyaan
09-08-2008, 11:43 AM
:sl:

nice thread...jazakillah khair sis khayal...

Re.TiReD
09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Great thread masha'Allah

[Allah Is As a Muslim thinks his Lord to be]

I am as My servant thinks I am (*). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(*) Another possible rendering of the Arabic is: "I am as My servant expects Me to be". The meaning is that forgiveness and acceptance of repentance by the Almighty is subject to His servant truly believing that He is forgiving and merciful. However, not to accompany such belief with right action would be to mock the Almighty.

It was related by al-Buhkari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn-Majah).
Think about it Insha'Allah...Where it says...'I am as my servant thinks I am'... If you give in to despair...He will leave you to despair...And to despair of His mercy is a sin.

'...And who despairs of the mercy of His Lord except those who are astray?' [15:56]

WassalamuAlaykum

layla is here
10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
jazak allah khayr
good hadith to remember!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.