/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, rahimah here..

rahimah
06-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Asalam alkum-warakmatulah-wabarkatuh brothers and sisters, I stumbled upon this website only recently and i just got hooked; its very impressive. This Islamic forum proves to be very knowledgable also. I just signed up and im new to this forum thing so i hope i can get some help?

My name is Rahimah. I'm 16 and i live in Singapore. I hope in the future inshAllah i will meet new friends, exchange ideas and knowledge.

There's still alot about me that i have to find out for myself. For the parts i have already figured out...

I talk alot, actually too much. Though i dont really know if thats a blessing or burden.

I see things in a different light. I dont usually accept things just as they are; i love exploring why things happen the way they do. Yeah u can say i'd rather come up with my own conclusion and perception than following some other random view.

My first love is Islam.
I've learnt to embrace Islam wholeheartedly only recently, and it turned out to be the best thing i've ever done. Islam is more than a religion; its a way of life.

One of the things i like is imagination, because imagination is oblivious of any limitation. This is where my most undiluted thoughts and inspirations come from. I can go on dreaming just about forever. Its the revenue for dreams, desires and creativity. To me, Art allows me to express myself freely- i have great passion for poetry, visual arts, drama etc.

Though all that doesnt mean i'm unaware of reality.
Everyone has issues and i'm not spared from that either.
Fortunately, i've grown up to consider myself a strong-willed woman.
I've learnt to make the best out of the worst. I'm not the most perfect person you've ever met nor do i have the flawless life but i am satified with all i have. I've gone through ups and downs. I have had my most embarrasing moments.. i have made a fool out of myself (more than once)but im wiling to learn from my mistakes and all these are memories on my journey of life.

I'm looking forward to being an active member here. Inshallah I hope to find great friends to exchange ideas and i'd love to share my knowledge as well.
We ask guidance from Allah (swt) almighty because he knows best. Subhannallah. he loves us.We are his beautiful creation and all he wants is to hear alhamdulillah from us. ya ALLAH, enlighten our path when darkness overcomes us. give us the the courage to face our mistakes and change.. give us patience to travel through this world .. because in the end, jannah will be our destination insahallah. ya raheen ya kareem.. ya allah.
MAY ALLAH'S MERCY BE ON ALL OF OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

rahimah:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 12:20 PM
:sl: Rahimah

Welcome to the forums sis :)
Hope you have a good and benefical stay Inshallah

Beblessed
06-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Wa3lykum salaam sista Rahimah
Welcome & enjoy ur stay! :)

3ARABY_2005
06-02-2007, 12:49 PM
welcome to the forum sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-02-2007, 02:10 PM
Salamualikum.
Nice bio indeed :D Amin to your dua'ahs my deary sister in islam

Welcome to the site sis have fun stay active inshallah.

Please do dua'ah for the Ummah inshallah.

Ma'assalama

3isha
06-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Salaams sis
welcome and enjoy posting.

- Qatada -
06-02-2007, 02:19 PM
:salamext:

Maasha Allaah a detailed intro and a good way to introduce yourself. We hope we can benefit from you and you can benefit from us all too, ameen.

Inshaa Allaah you could use your talents to strengthen the ummah and spread Islaam in a good light, ameen. Ameen to your duas also! And we hope to see more of your posts in the near future, insha Allaah.

wafa islam
06-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Asalaamu alaykum

Heeeello sister RAHIMA !!!!

Welcome to the forums may God reward you for your introduction.
Masha Allah

Wa alauykum salaam :)

Strzelecki
06-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey Rahimah. ^^
Welcome to LI! :D

00:00
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Wasalaam

welcome, wow long intro. enjoy ur stay.

Periwinkle18
06-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Assalam o alikum
Welcum to the forum sis hope u enjoy ur stay :)

*~Sofia~*
06-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Salam sister Rahima,

WELCOME to the forums :D im glad u liking it already, and ur right..it is VERY addictive! lol i was hooked as soon as i joined up too.. but it's all worth it, these forums r very beneficial mashAllah :) so im sure u'll have an enjoyabel and beneficial stay InshAllah.
Enjoy ur stay and get posting :D

wasalam sis

Al_Imaan
06-02-2007, 10:03 PM
:welcome: to the forum.

rahimah
06-03-2007, 02:51 AM
assalamu alaykum guys =)
Ameen to the dua..
thanks for the warm welcome!!

Abdul-Raouf
06-03-2007, 03:03 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu..

welcome to the forum sister

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 03:03 AM
:welcome: Sister..
Its true.. Islam is the system of life.. and not just a religion :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!