/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cant Download

Ummah
08-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Asalaamualaikum

Im on the Yvonne Ridley website on the downloads section, and everytime i try and download the 'Allah Names in Flash Movie' it downloads as a compressed file. I know i probably sound really thick but i cant open it. Do i need to downloads winzip or sumfin like that? How do i get it open? i want to make it into my screen saver so what should i do?

JazakhAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummah
08-13-2005, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:sl:
yeah u need to download the WINZIP software to use tht ZIPPED file :)
where do i get it from? someone give me a link or something because im hopeless
:'(

And then what do i do after ive downloaded it?

ummnoura
08-13-2005, 09:34 PM
btw sister thanks for the link. its a beautiful movie. Its nice the see the name in english as they say it in Arabic. I hope it helps me to learn.

Thanks,
kristy

Mainul_Islam
08-14-2005, 04:18 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

if the file ends with .zip, u can use either Winzip or WinRAR... but if it ends with .rar, u need WinRAR

im guessing www.winrar.com ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
08-14-2005, 09:18 AM
I met Yvonne few months back, during our general election. She gave me Turkish delights and some posters, banenrs, leaflets, balloons to take back to my 6th form. Lol she's funny and whilst we were talking for about 30 mins or so her 70's cd was going on in the background :shade:

Uthman
08-14-2005, 09:20 AM
:sl:

I use Winrar. I downloaded it from a bittorrent website and it was registered to User of the world. :zip:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.