/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abu Muslima

Abu Muslim
06-02-2007, 10:35 PM
In the name of Allah, the giver of life, the bringer of death.

A'salamualaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu

Allah SWT says in Surah An'Aaam, chapter 6 of the Quran) verse 53: When those who believe in Our Ayat come to you, say: "Salamun Alaikum" (peace be on you); your Lord has written Mercy for Himself, so that, if any of you does evil in ignorance, and thereafter repents and does righteous good deeds, then surely, He is OftForgiving, Most Merciful.

*smiles*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Muslim
06-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Subhan'Allah I made a mistake, could mods please change title to "Abu Muslimah" with the H..ajeeb that there is no edit button..

'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 10:46 PM
:sl: Abu Muslimah

Welcome to the forums bro :)
Hope you have a good and beneficial stay..Inshallah

00:00
06-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Wasalaam

welcome bro, enjoy ur stay.

Hope you have a good and beneficial stay..Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
06-02-2007, 10:56 PM
walaykum salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Welcome bro! & enjoy ur stay :)

Strzelecki
06-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Heyyy Abu Muslimah,
Welcome to LI :D

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Salamualikum.
Mashallah like the Verse from the Qura'an. Your in my good books already a really good start indeed. :D

Anywho i hope many of us do follow that verse and say 'salam' to one another inshallah.

Anywho brother welcome to the forum and have fun please inshallah.

REMEMBER: dua'ah is required for the Ummah inshallah :)

Ya Allah subhwnatallah forgive us all and lead us all to the right path inshallah amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen.

Psst: shouldn't your nick NOT be 'muslimah':?

Ma'assalama

moheyuddin
06-04-2007, 06:18 AM
:sl:

[MAD]Welcome[/MAD]

G.Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

Riya90
06-04-2007, 09:06 AM
welcome! hope u will av a benificial stay inshAllaah

*~Sofia~*
06-04-2007, 01:58 PM
salam bro

welcome to the forums, i hope u have an enjoyable n beneficial stay,inshallah :)

enjoy ur stay

:w:

Helena
06-04-2007, 02:36 PM
:sl:

Welcome, welcome to the forum brother....:D

you will def have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here inshAllah.....:D

:w:

Al_Imaan
06-04-2007, 04:09 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.:)

Abu Muslim
06-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Walaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah to everyone and jazak'Alla hu khairan for the welcomes.

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

Ya Allah subhwnatallah forgive us all and lead us all to the right path inshallah amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen.

Psst: shouldn't your nick NOT be 'muslimah':?

Ma'assalama
The Abu before the Muslimah makes it masculine, just means "father of a Muslimah" although I'm not an Abu of a Muslimah quite yet, I do hope to be one day bi'ithnillah. Plus its just a kunya *smiles*

Ameen ya raab.

Just a note thought ukhtee, when making dua we should not say insha'Allah, as you know, this means if Allah wills, when making dua, we should be firm and ask Allah to give it out of his infinite mercy..whatever the outcome is "if Allah wills" as it is..

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muslimah
Walaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah to everyone and jazak'Alla hu khairan for the welcomes.

The Abu before the Muslimah makes it masculine, just means "father of a Muslimah" although I'm not an Abu of a Muslimah quite yet, I do hope to be one day bi'ithnillah. Plus its just a kunya *smiles*

Ameen ya raab.

Just a note thought ukhtee, when making dua we should not say insha'Allah, as you know, this means if Allah wills, when making dua, we should be firm and ask Allah to give it out of his infinite mercy..whatever the outcome is "if Allah wills" as it is..

Salamualikum.
Oh i did know what 'Abu' meant but i was kindish confused why you had 'muslimah' there as your gender said dude anwho now i understand. Shukran for the clarification :D Inshallah you will have pious babies who will take after the papa inshallah :statisfie

But how comes everytime my Aalimah says a dua'ah to me and then after saying 'Amin' she says Inshallah :?

Ma'assalama

------
06-04-2007, 08:07 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

Any questions? Plz ask! :D

Abu Muslim
06-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Salamualikum.
Oh i did know what 'Abu' meant but i was kindish confused why you had 'muslimah' there as your gender said dude anwho now i understand. Shukran for the clarification :D Inshallah you will have pious babies who will take after the papa inshallah :statisfie

But how comes everytime my Aalimah says a dua'ah to me and then after saying 'Amin' she says Inshallah :?

Ma'assalama
Walaykum Salam, lol, will be a while before pious babies come, need to find a pious wife first *sticky tongue out*

Allah hu alim why your aalimah says insha'Allah after the dua..theres a article about it on islamqa..I just gotta find it, will get back to you once I've tracked it down insha'Allah.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum.

Any questions? Plz ask! :D
Walaykum Salam, I gots a few questions actually..

Are most of the members here based in US or UK or maybe even like timbuktoo?

When am I allowed a sig and custom avatar, after 50 posts?

And finally, why did the chicken cross the road?

Jazak'Allah for your time.

Helena
06-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Are we seriously meant to respond to ur questions...

alhamdulilah most of the people are from different locations and are united here..alhamdulilah...

well am from England.....i'd say most of us from here are from london.....lol...:D :D

regarding post...seriously have no idea...perhaps the mods can answer inshAllah....:D

about chicken crossing the roads...wish i knew...hehe..

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:53 AM
:welcome: Brother

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
[
Walaykum Salam, lol, will be a while before pious babies come, need to find a pious wife first *sticky tongue out*

Allah hu alim why your aalimah says insha'Allah after the dua..theres a article about it on islamqa..I just gotta find it, will get back to you once I've tracked it down insha'Allah.

Walaykum Salam, I gots a few questions actually..

Are most of the members here based in US or UK or maybe even like timbuktoo?

When am I allowed a sig and custom avatar, after 50 posts?

And finally, why did the chicken cross the road?

Jazak'Allah for your time.

Salamualikum.

Ya, inshallah you will get a pious wife

No need to post the article it's alright inshallah i understand and will get down to ask me Aalimah inshallah.

Anywho well am from US so respect!! :thumbs_up

Erm nah you can still put a avi and a siggy up erm i think :rollseyes

Chiken cross road cause it was a headless chicken :X

Ma'assalama

Abu Muslim
06-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Jazak'Allah for the responses to the questions, much appreciated.

Sorry to be bugging, just Im used Ummah.com forums where I mainly posted so the sytem is a bit different here..but cant we see WHO gives us reps? *scratch*

Kittygyal
06-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Jazak'Allah for the responses to the questions, much appreciated.

Sorry to be bugging, just Im used Ummah.com forums where I mainly posted so the sytem is a bit different here..but cant we see WHO gives us reps? *scratch*
Salamualikum.
Lol you from there i was on there aswel Lol but haven't been since yonks been too busy lol.
Sto scratching

Anywho OFCOURSE you can

on top of page it says 'USER CP' click that then a list pops up click on 'USER CONTROL PANEL' and then scroll right at bottom and on right hand side there will be coments left from people or even a smiliey.

By the side in middle it states who's it from and what time ALSO this is the freaky bit if there is a little red box near the comment that means the person sent you a NEGATIVE comment but if it is a green box then that means the person sent you a POSITIVE comment.

By the way am used to being bugged so it's right :X
Ma'assalama

Abu Muslim
06-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Salamualikum.
Lol you from there i was on there aswel Lol but haven't been since yonks been too busy lol.
Sto scratching

Anywho OFCOURSE you can

on top of page it says 'USER CP' click that then a list pops up click on 'USER CONTROL PANEL' and then scroll right at bottom and on right hand side there will be coments left from people or even a smiliey.

By the side in middle it states who's it from and what time ALSO this is the freaky bit if there is a little red box near the comment that means the person sent you a NEGATIVE comment but if it is a green box then that means the person sent you a POSITIVE comment.

By the way am used to being bugged so it's right :X
Ma'assalama
Walaykum Salam,
The system is the same as Ummah, and so is the actual frum software..I see the reps and the comments and the time..but I cant see WHO gave them. Maybe I should have went specsavers.

Kittygyal
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Salamualikum.
Erm i can see who's mine are from maybe because your an unlimited member look it should be like this

>>> What do I do? 06-06-2007 09:03 AM Rahmah Masha Allaah sis i'm veryproud of you, you have come along way masha Allaah tabarak Allaah *wub*

see mine says it's subject (thread from), date, time, and who's it from which in this case it's sis RAHMAH and then finaly the comment.

ANYWHO IT ISN'T GREEN COLOUR TO KNOW IF SOMEONE GAVE YOU A POSITIVE REP BUT IT'S GREY LOL SOWIEE
ma'assalama

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 04:19 PM
Wa3alaykum Salam Wa Ra7matullah

Jazak'Allah for the welcome..

Can a mod seriously change and correct the title..pleae *angel face*

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 05:08 PM
*smiles*

Quruxbadaan
06-11-2007, 12:52 AM
AsalamuAlaikum,

Brother Abu Muslimah, I'm just curious, are you a sheik from America?

WaAlaikumSalaam

Abu Muslim
06-11-2007, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Quruxbadaan
AsalamuAlaikum,

Brother Abu Muslimah, I'm just curious, are you a sheik from America?

WaAlaikumSalaam
Wa3laykum Salam Wa Ra7matullah

Sorry for not replying earlier, I was unable to..limited member and all that.

In regards to the question, am I the Aboo Muslimah who is an imam in the US of A? Nope..

Hope that answers your question and Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.