/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam alykum

shine
06-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Assalam alykum members

well to introduce my self i have to say that i am from Maldives. i am a sister.and today i was seaching for Bilaal Assad's Quran recitation and i googled and this forum came up.so i have joined the family now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 12:09 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister, inshaa Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

We look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

Hashim_507
06-03-2007, 12:09 PM
WalaikumSalam,

Welcome to the forum sister, I will try to find it for you if possible.

Strzelecki
06-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey Shine. ^^
Welcome to LI. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shine
06-03-2007, 12:17 PM
jazaikallah

this is the first time on a forum dont know how it works.going through here and there.....

inshallah i will get use to this.

jazaikallah for the welcomes.

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 12:20 PM
:salamext:

Try checking this link insha Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

It's a basic guide on how to use the forum.

iwuvaziaf
06-03-2007, 12:24 PM
heyy yoo.. i mean, salamaleykum..

how are you doinn?!?! and welcome to the famileee!!! I joined a couple of weeks ago aswell.. am undercover.. they dont know.. still tryna get used to it.. Cant attend more than thread at one time.. if i do, i get near to losin my brains.. oh how easily that can be done...

Bilal Assad, now that is a name i had not heard of until about 3 days ago.

I was just goin through this website :-

http://muslimways.com/

but MashaAllah! the brother has got some knowledge.. when will I be able to speak like that? maybe brother Fi Sabillilah can gimme some tips.. one of the most knowledgable people on LI.. MashaAllah!

Hope that website helps.. and you keep shining the brightest sunlight..

take care.. peace out!

salamaleykum

Fi

p.s. get posting posting posting! speak yer mind! ask questions! read the thread.. and go to Humour section for a little laff

shine
06-03-2007, 12:26 PM
may allah reward you with good for the help.

Al-Zaara
06-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Wa aleykum asselam sister,

Welcome to LI, inshaAllah you'll like it here. :)

Another sister from the Maldives, we've got one already mashaAllah, now two. :D

Abdul-Raouf
06-03-2007, 12:48 PM
:w:

Welcome to the forum sister

nadia85
06-03-2007, 01:06 PM
welcome

julie sarri
06-03-2007, 02:18 PM
As-sallam alaikum and welcome to the forum inshaallah i hope you enjoy your stay

Beblessed
06-03-2007, 02:27 PM
wa3lykum asalaam sister
WELCOME! :D

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome my sister. Inshallah have a nice stay and keep kewl with the new family as ONE ummah inshallah.
REMEMEBER: dua'ah is required for the Ummah please :)
ma'assalama

moheyuddin
06-04-2007, 06:21 AM
:sl: :D
[S]Welcome to Forum! Sister[/S]

G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

shine
06-04-2007, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
WalaikumSalam,

Welcome to the forum sister, I will try to find it for you if possible.
may allah reward you for that insha allah.
please do help

shine
06-04-2007, 08:34 AM
may allah reward you all for the warm welcomes

it seems that you all are very helpful to each other.
a very good character of a muslim

Riya90
06-04-2007, 09:05 AM
welcome sis :D

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 03:52 PM
may allah reward you all for the warm welcomes
Salamualikum.
Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen inshallah. Same to you my dearest and along with the Ummah, i pray Allah subhnwatallah rewards you and takes us all to the highest place inshallah.

Please dua'ah is really required for the Ummah inshallah.
Ma'assalama

*~Sofia~*
06-04-2007, 06:27 PM
salam sister,

welcome to the forums. i hope u have an enjoyable n beneficial stay inshallah :)
im sure u'll learn loads of things here, it's a gr8 forum :D
enjoy ur stay and get posting!

wasalam sis

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:54 AM
:welcome: to the family sister

Al_Imaan
06-05-2007, 03:05 AM
:welcome: to the forum.

shine
06-05-2007, 02:35 PM
ameen to all duas.masha allah what a good forum.
may allah reward you all nothing less than jannath-al-firdaous.
you all are best examples of muslims.i have gone through some threads and subhana allah i felt like i have joined with the best muslim family.
may allah reunite this ummah.

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

lyesh
06-30-2007, 04:26 AM
:sl: sis,

welcome to the forum! :D im from maldives too... hehe
hope u have a benificial stay here, insha Allah!

Khayal
07-02-2007, 02:02 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum!!!

جوري
07-02-2007, 02:18 AM
welcome dear sis.. I was googling your island up to learn more and look what I found--

The Unreached Peoples Prayer Profiles
Maldives
The Republic of Maldives is made up of 1,200 coral islands, 202 of which are inhabited. Located 600 km. southwest of Sri Lanka, Maldives is grouped into 19 administrative groups. The entire country is less than two meters above sea level and thus, susceptible to the effects of global warming. Fishing and tourism are the significant industries.
Maldives has a long tradition of isolated independence. The nation was an independent British protectorate until 1965. It has been a non-party democratic republic since 1968.

Islam is the only recognized religion, and the government uses all its power to enforce allegiance to Islam and to forbid the importation of Christian materials. The Maldivians are among the least evangelized people on earth, as there are no Scriptures in their language and no Christian radio programs. There have never been any resident missionaries.
lols looks like they are after you guys too?.. Sobhan Allah.. May Allah save Islam and Muslims from the psychological ills of the Evangelical world!

Ameen

http://kcm.co.kr/bethany_eng/c_code/maldives.html

All I can say is I am proud of your people, even if my brief introduction was through this menacing site! on further investigation, they are spreading rumors about your folk and this too can be found on that website enclosed... hope your Govt. is weary of this?... Sometimes when I see sites like this, I detest christians --astray and want ppl to be astray along with them...

Prayer Points

Ask the Lord to call people who are willing to go to Maldives and share Christ with the Maldivian.
Pray that Christian broadcasts, the Jesus film, and Bibles will soon be available in the Divehi language.
Ask God to strengthen, encourage, and protect the small number of Maldivian Christians.
Pray that the Lord will save key Maldivian leaders who will boldly declare the Gospel to their own people.
Take authority over the spiritual principalities and powers that are keeping the Maldivian bound.
Ask the Lord to deliver those who are tormented by fear and restore those who have been broken by divorce.
Pray that God will call forth teams of intercessors who will faithfully stand in the gap for the Maldivian.
Ask the Lord to raise up strong local churches among the Maldivian by the year 2000.

Khayal
07-02-2007, 07:42 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.