/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seeing a horrid fish!

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Salamualikum.

I am scared and i fear that this is really getting to me since yesaday. One of my friend showed me a video of a gyal who has been changed to a fish and this is freaking all night i couldn't go asleep i even go up and starting doing dua'ah but it's really getting to me. I've never been in this position at all. When my friend showed me this i couldn't even bare to see the face i quickly screamed and ran away. I find it extremely horrid and scary.

I have spoke about this to my Aalimah but she has told she will get a Imam to speak to me and recite stuff on me but i don't want that to happen because all this jinn matter and what not is getting me VERY scared! I keep seeing the picture of this freaky fish keep coming infront of me and it's horrible! :cry:

I would suggest you all to make dua'ah for me please.
Ya Allah help me
Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
06-03-2007, 07:18 PM
salaam

i highly doubt that you got a jinn in ya, jus cos you saw a video, which was probly fake and made by some sad git. it could be your mind playin games wit
you, and if thats the case forget seein a imam, go to a psychiatrist :p na lol. if you think you have magic/jinn tins then...

RasoolAllah (sal Allah hu aleyhi wasalam) said "whoever eats 3 dates in the morning, will not be affected by black magic"

and read last 3 ayahs of Quran, and ayah tul kursi :D

Rafeeq
06-03-2007, 07:21 PM
dear sis
Assalam o alikum

perform salat and Zikar more. Do not worry, do not beleive in such movies.
Allah has all the knowlegde
masalama

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Salamualikum.
I am not saying i have Jinn or anything in me but i fear me going to the Imam and reciting on me. I heard alot of weird stuff by other people because my friend has got Jinn in them which his mom always tells me about and it's scary and freaky.
It's not only about the video but it's about other people telling me stuff which really get to me aswel.
Allah knows best.

Shukran for letting the replies much appreciated.

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SUMMAYAH
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Dear kitty,

hope everything goes well 4 u sis.......

Hawa
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
:sl:

I remember seeing a horrible clip a few years back, I didn't go to sleep for about a week, I couldn't eat...didn't touch the tv, everytime I remembered, which was often, I shook literally. It wasn't that bad to be honest, most people thought my response was unreasonable, but I couldn't help going a bit crazy over it. Some things affect you for no apparent reason and Allah knows best why this is.

You should try and convince yourself that it is nothing to be freaked about, besides doesn't sound really credible. People always make these weird stories up (and videos lol), just remember that you should only fear Allah. Read Quran like you've been advised, pray etc and don't believe everything you see. Doesn't sound like this is related to jinns in any way. May Allah make it easier for you. :amin:

S_87
06-03-2007, 07:43 PM
:sl:

if its the same video i recall it was pronounced fake by some trustworthy scholars.

before sleeping pray the last four Qul surahs and Ayatul Kursi though.

'Abd al-Baari
06-03-2007, 07:44 PM
:sl: sis Kittygyal

Hope your well..Inshallah
As the bro's said don't worry about it..do more zikr and read the Quran more often Inshallah..and don't worry about the Imam business he'll just pray some ayahs over you and make dua Inshallah

- Qatada -
06-03-2007, 07:44 PM
:salamext:

Thread Closed on Request. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.