/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A True Story-plz read

Yanal
06-03-2007, 10:37 PM
Few days b4 i went to jummah prayer and the mulfeh saabh was saying i am going to tell you a story about a indian muslim girl so he started by saying that their was 2 families in india they were neighbors the indian family yhad a little girl tat came to the muslims house everyday to play with their daughter one day the hindu girl saw tat her friends mom what ever she touched she said bismilah the kaffar asked why do you do tat the lady said cuz it is good to or something else i don't remember then the kaffar girl started doing that when she went home and touched the sofa i think she said bismilah her parents saw and noticed after a while her parents were noticing tat whatever she was touching she was saying bismilah so then the parents though of puting a poisunous snake in the flour so when she takes out the flour the poisunous snake will bite her and she will die and then no more bismillah for her and us so they did wat they planned and when the girl putted her hand in the flour to take some outshe said bismillah and then the poisunous snake came out in her hands and gave her a pearl or diamond(i can't remember :D )and then the parents came running out and went to the muslims house and asked them to pray and after the lady read the kalmah the kaffers told the story wat happened and then i think they became muslims too

The End

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
asma2
06-03-2007, 11:03 PM
mash allah brother very beautiful story but where have you got it from

Yanal
06-03-2007, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asma2
mash allah brother very beautiful story but where have you got it from
i didn't get it i remembered it from few days ago a mulfeeh told me it so i remembered all i could

Riya90
06-04-2007, 08:23 PM
lol nice story yanal :D fnx for sharin . may Allaah reward u

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
06-04-2007, 08:31 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah
Nice story :)
Jazakallah for shairng

Yanal
06-05-2007, 12:51 AM
thank you and ameem may allah give me reward:D but i need more people to read like non muslims so they can understand

*Nashwa*
06-05-2007, 03:22 PM
lol, subahna Allah
nice story masha'Allah
goo Ahead bro..
best wishes and regards ...:)

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 03:27 PM
gOOD STORY KIDA. MAY ALLAH REAWRD YOU.

06-05-2007, 06:30 PM
cool story...

Beblessed
06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Great story Mashallah!!

SUMMAYAH
06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Lol! u'd make a good narrator.........lol!

mashallah good story, (after I figured it out......:D)

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 10:37 PM
MashaAllah

Yanal
06-10-2007, 12:33 AM
tahnk you everyone now i am going to pray my asr

Yanal
08-06-2007, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SUMMAYAH
Lol! u'd make a good narrator.........lol!

mashallah good story, (after I figured it out......:D)
Asalam alakum SUMMAYAH can you rephrase that for me like what do you mean like on which part did you didn't understand can you tell me so i can rephrase it or is it all cleared out(sorted out)

snakelegs
08-06-2007, 04:57 AM
moral is: always be kind to venomous snakes - you never know but you might get a pearl (or diamond)!!!! :p
just teasing you - nice story.
this is off topic, but your story made me think of it. i know a muslim in toronto who has a hindu friend. he said that when he goes in her kitchen, she has to wash everything afterwards. (i assume she's brahmin and a lot of indians think all muslims are from the lower castes originally.) so he gets a big kick out of doing just that! :D

AmarFaisal
08-06-2007, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
moral is: always be kind to venomous snakes - you never know but you might get a pearl (or diamond)!!!! :p
just teasing you - nice story.
this is off topic, but your story made me think of it. i know a muslim in toronto who has a hindu friend. he said that when he goes in her kitchen, she has to wash everything afterwards. (i assume she's brahmin and a lot of indians think all muslims are from the lower castes originally.) so he gets a big kick out of doing just that! :D
:D
Guess what, we in Kwt have so many Indians families we know. And Mashallah hindus or skikhs or christians, they r all very nice SubhaAlla. They always send sweets on christmas, Diwali, etc And my mom used to throw them away saying, don't eat they r from the non Muslims house!!:-\

I didn't mind tasting some, now ad then.

is this :offtopic:???:hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.