/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Praise Be to Allah!!!Salams to all

Intifada
08-13-2005, 05:35 PM
Asallama Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam.My name is Fowsiyo.I was referred to this site by a close freind.She spoke highly about this forum.Hope you sisters and brothers are able to live up to your name.Inshallah I hope to get to know every one.It'll be such a wonder if I knew a little about each member.I would appreciate it if you gave me a little intro. about your self and may Allah bestow his mercy upon each member amen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-13-2005, 05:39 PM
:sl: :sister:
My name is Saido and :welcome:

Ummu Amatullah
08-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Asallama Alaikum sister Fowsiyo.Jazakallah for the praises.Intro...Um...well,I'm not really going to say much if you want the whole intro. it's on the sis's section.To began with my name's Shukri age not mentioning(augh...brothers scattered all over the place).Welcome to LI forums and hope you a beneficial stay.

Intifada
08-13-2005, 05:57 PM
I am greatly disappointed no intro's.Inshallah sis Shukri i'll look yours up in the sis's section.As soon as I get in.Saido and Zak where're the intro's. :'(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
08-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to the forum..

Introduce myself? My name is Far7an, meaning happy or joyful..

Intifada
08-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Seeing your name is Farhan guessing you're a happy fellow. :) :)

Mainul_Islam
08-14-2005, 05:30 AM
assalaamu alaikum,

welcome to the forum :D

wonderful new members makes the forum better :D

um... i have nothing to say about me except im also a new member (about 10 days old) and... i still go to school (like most other members) :confused:

oh and.. umm.... i dont know what my name means :confused: i searched up online, i asked my parents... but i have no clue what "Mainul" means :(

Rabi'ya
08-16-2005, 03:09 PM
:sl:

welcome to the forum

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
:sl: ya ikhwan wa ikhwat :wilted_ro
My name is Faiza, and i'm 16 years old. I was born in somalia, but i left when i was barely one, and i now live in England. I was introduced to this website by brother Dawud from naseeha. So far it's been fun :D ! So jazakAllah to the moderators
salaamz y'all!

Intifada
08-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Its nice to might ya'll brothers and sisters

Uthman
08-20-2005, 06:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. :)

My name is Osman and my username is Osman too! Amazing, huh?

:w:

nikki
08-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Assalam Alaikum!!!

im new to this site too, bcame member only yestdy!
im 18yrs old, go to college and have only recently convertd to islam.
:rainbow:
Masha'Allah i shall continue down this path of righteousness!
like all the fellow ummah on this site!

May Allah bless us all!

so thas a small intro 2 me.

Insha'Allah i shall get to know u all aswell!
:wasalaam: xxx :rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.