/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im New :) !!!

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 05:01 AM
Salaam brothers and sisters...
I was born a muslim.. but then I lost faith.. started smoking, drinking, stealing and etc... UNTIL I was arrested for robbery and assault...I was sitting in my holding cell.. thinking... This isn't me.. I shouldn't be doing this.. and I thought about what the purpose of life was... a week after the incident.. I gave up my negative friends...I am from Bangladesh.. most of my friends are pakis and they introduced Islam to me again so I got my faith back...Khalid Yasin has been the biggest role model for me so far.. His lectures are amazing..Anyways Im 18 years old in High school (Grade 12)..Born in Bangladesh... Grew up in Egypt... Live in Toronto Canada...Going to University soon.. I respect all muslim Brothers and sisters and love hearing their opinions..

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
06-04-2007, 05:09 AM
:w:

Alhamdulillah u r in the right track now...

Welcome to the forum bro...

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Thanks.. I also quit smoking weed, drinking and etc..
The one thing I do bad is smoke cigarettes... Is it a sin?

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 05:42 AM
I use to go to a forum to get my music and they had just one small Islam thread lol.. and there was no females..and this forum has a lot of females as I can see.. ALWAYS good to have perspective of sisters :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
06-04-2007, 05:45 AM
try to quit it bro, and I mean really try to quit.
put yourself a deadline and quit smoking :)

moheyuddin
06-04-2007, 05:59 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum

G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

Riya90
06-04-2007, 09:09 AM
welcome .

Beblessed
06-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Welcome bro have a nice stay! :)
I hope this forum is beneficial and will benefit you in the hereafter, Ameen

------
06-04-2007, 11:13 AM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum brother.

*~Sofia~*
06-04-2007, 01:50 PM
:sl: brother,

firstly welcome to the forums :) i hope u find ur stay enjoyable and beneficial,inshallah.
secondly, im glad 2 hear ur on the right track again.. :thumbs_up im sure u'r a much happier person now, and believe me its deffinatly 4 the best! :D
if u hav any questions, dnt hesitate to ask.. ders LOADS of clever ppl here that wud b happy to help ya :statisfie

Enjoy ur stay

do loads of Du'a..and try to keep on the right track ! :)

Pk_#2
06-04-2007, 03:58 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmnatullahi Wabaraktuh Wa maghfiratuh,

Welcome to the forum bhai :)

I hope you quit-All the best!

http://www.islamawareness.net/Smoking/

Be good :D

m102313
06-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the Forum Bro!

Hope you have beneficial and good stay.

3isha
06-04-2007, 04:04 PM
welcome bro
inshallah u'll learn loads frm here.
may Allah guide u.

Al_Imaan
06-04-2007, 04:08 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay.:)

shev
06-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Well come:) hope we will learn alot together

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Salamualikum.
For a minute i thought it said 'Gangsta' :p

First of all i want to say Amin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen to all the dua'ahs that have been said.

Am really happy to see that you have understand that you have done something bad and now trying to stop. Brother i know it's hard to stop somking but it's all about you trying to stay away from the people you hang about with, thats the major issue which leads you to bad actions. Every actions you will be accounted for. Your friends won't be there when your struggling through the pains but they will be there when you want to have joints and steal stuff.
Remember when you steal things from anyone allah subhwnatallah will punish you a lot. Just take it easy chill trust me i been smoking in past and walahi i regret it now after all these pains am suffering from. It's terrible, yes you get a good deal out of this crap and look good but your wrecking ya OWN life along with others.
Look your a teen and don't make ya parents life hard aswel just think about it these people won't be answering for you on the Day of Judgement.

Atleast your making a move which is good thing. Mashallah, so now all you have to do is stop smoking and don't listen to music inshallah we are ALL here for you and help you. So anytime you need help just ask inshallah.

May allah subhwnatallah make your life easier for you and shed the light upon you inshallah Amin.

Take care and do NOT hesitate to ask any questions you have. Be heard and if you cool with us then were kewl with you Deal? :D

Ma'assalama

Your sister in Islam *Snowy* would love if you can do a little favour for her and the rest of Ummah by remembering them in your pious humble dua'ahs inshallah :)

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks for welcoming me every1...ye ill try my best to quit smoking.. I already gave up the negative friends..

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Oh and How do I upload an avatar?

IbnAbdulHakim
06-04-2007, 07:53 PM
assalamu alaikum suto bhai, im proud o u man :)

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Oh and How do I upload an avatar?
Salamualikum.
You got a lovley avator :thumbs_up Mashallah thats good to hear blud that you stopped hanging around with bad people. None can force but one can advice and do dua'ah inshallah.
Just look at me was born in a ghetto yard and was a christan and now alhmdulillah a muslim and look it's hard to gave up but if you turly belive in ya self and have trust in allah subhwnatallah ya can do anything. SACRIFZE YA SELF FOR ONLY YA LORD!
Take Care

Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Wow thats good that you came into Islam.. Where are u from?
and what made you change into Islam..?
you chose the right path.. Mashallah..

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow thats good that you came into Islam.. Where are u from?
and what made you change into Islam..?
you chose the right path.. Mashallah..
Salamualikum.
Am from Originally US thats me yard but currently in UK.
In short cents i was studying Islam and was intrested in Islam. Alhmdulillah.
Na'am indeed i have came to the right religion and i thank allah subhwnatallah for that. :)
Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Thats great.. welcome to the family..
I cant post in other threads rather than my own...
I think I need 50 posts to reply in other threads.. or maybe
wait for activation :S

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Thats great.. welcome to the family..
I cant post in other threads rather than my own...
I think I need 50 posts to reply in other threads.. or maybe
wait for activation :S
Salamualikum.
:) Thanks blud. Am sure you can post in other threads, thats what other 'new memebers' being doing aswel Humm Allah hu Alim.

ANywho you need 50posts to be a fully Gangstaaaaaaaaa :omg:

better go a sleep now so have fun ncie day/noo/night

And erm do dua'ah for UMMAH plz we need 'em

Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 09:46 PM
k thanks.. I can post now..
lol Bangsta is just a nickname from Bengali Gangsta = Bangsta
But Im not into gangs and that stuff anymore lol..
Islam made me become a positive person :)
Go to sleep...
Salaam

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:49 PM
k thanks.. I can post now..
lol Bangsta is just a nickname from Bengali Gangsta = Bangsta
But Im not into gangs and that stuff anymore lol..
Islam made me become a positive person :)
Go to sleep...
Salaam
Salamualikum.
Ya i thought so Lol in ma siggy it says something about me being a 'GANGSTA' lol thats a word i use ALOT cause was a gangsta long time ago plus it means in ma ghetto lingo, gangsta = WOW AND gangsta = Them gangstas lol

ANywho eysh better go erm out then shleep.

Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
lol :) ok GANGSTA

Pk_#2
06-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Under user CP (@ de top) theres an option to change avatar, Peace.

Nuff gangsta business now shurruP! :D

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:22 PM
lol^^ I know that but I can't upload my own

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:23 PM
and how do I edit my posts

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:19 AM
My 50th post :) ... now I should be able to do the things I couldnt do :)

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:35 AM
testing sig..

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Do we have a thread where we can post our pics of ourselves?
or is it against the forum rules?

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 04:14 PM
Do we have a thread where we can post our pics of ourselves?
or is it against the forum rules?
Salamualikum.

LOL YOU MAKE ME LAUGH GANGSTA ;D ;D Sowiee for ma ignorance

firstly congrats on your 50posts and erm am sure NOW you can edit ya posts as you have 50+ posts alhmdulillah.

Erm as far as i know this aint a 'Chat' buisness where you put ya pics up LOL. I think they might be in the OWN section 'brother section' where they might be a thread for you dudes to posts pics of ya self Allah Hu Alim. :exhausted

Anywho just chill we don't need pics but we need the REAL brother to stay with us and be good inshallah, Also it's against forum rules to show pics of ya self to opposite gender.

Allah knows best. :thumbs_up

Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

LOL YOU MAKE ME LAUGH GANGSTA ;D ;D Sowiee for ma ignorance

firstly congrats on your 50posts and erm am sure NOW you can edit ya posts as you have 50+ posts alhmdulillah.

Erm as far as i know this aint a 'Chat' buisness where you put ya pics up LOL. I think they might be in the OWN section 'brother section' where they might be a thread for you dudes to posts pics of ya self Allah Hu Alim. :exhausted

Anywho just chill we don't need pics but we need the REAL brother to stay with us and be good inshallah, Also it's against forum rules to show pics of ya self to opposite gender.

Allah knows best. :thumbs_up

Ma'assalama
ok... Ye im gonna be in this forum forever.. I just quit going to the other
forum.. realestniggas.com/board .. they had a small Islam thread lol.. and no sisters there :( .. So this is my forum from now on :)

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 05:10 PM
I CANT GIVE ENOUGH REPUTATION!!!! I only gave out like 5-10 or something and it says I did to much for 24 hours :@

AHMED_GUREY
06-05-2007, 05:15 PM
:sl:
Welcome to the forum brother :)

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 07:10 PM
ok... Ye im gonna be in this forum forever.. I just quit going to the other
forum.. realestniggas.com/board .. they had a small Islam thread lol.. and no sisters there :( .. So this is my forum from now on :)
Salamualikum.
Wonderful. Just imagine no brothers on a forum :thumbs_up :X
Anywho we all can't gave enough repuatation out at once you need patience blud it happens to all of us lol
Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Wonderful. Just imagine no brothers on a forum :thumbs_up :X
Anywho we all can't gave enough repuatation out at once you need patience blud it happens to all of us lol
Ma'assalama
lol... k :P:P:P:P:P:P

nadia85
06-05-2007, 11:56 PM
welcome brother

SATalha
06-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Welcome by Bengali friend....you should come to East London....big community of us. lol. I am glad that you have left your past life and started on right path inshallah. Stick to this forum and you will learn alot inshallah. Any help let us know.

Hashim_507
06-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Salam,

Welcome to the forum brother..:)

BanGuLLy
06-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Thanks for welcoming me guys:)

Helena
06-06-2007, 10:57 AM
I CANT GIVE ENOUGH REPUTATION!!!! I only gave out like 5-10 or something and it says I did to much for 24 hours :@
that does happen...lol..it means u've been too generous lil bro...hey wheres my rep?......:rollseyes :rollseyes ...

just noticed ur intro thread..mashAllah u've chosen the rite forum.....hope u have beneficial stay here inshAllah......:D ..

any probs/confusion...just create a sep thread inshAllah and will be glad to help ya out inshAllah.....:)

BanGuLLy
06-06-2007, 08:10 PM
^^ I gave u reps :) :P

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

iwuvaziaf
06-10-2007, 09:40 PM
heyyy.. salamaleykum and welcome to the forum!!

how did i miss the Bangsta's welcome and yes now i know wot u mean about reading ur intro.. so glad u quit all that business and left the life of thugness behind u..

before i started practicisng.. a friend of the opposite gender :omg: went thru fairly similar thing.. no prison business thou... remember when u sink deep, there's only one way... and no its not the highway.. its the islam way!

thanks for ur generous reps btw..

wsalamaleykum

BanGuLLy
06-10-2007, 10:04 PM
:):):) thanks for welcoming me iwuvaziaf and the rest of the people.. :):):)

The Ruler
06-13-2007, 12:01 PM
Welcome...I dont know if anyone has answered this question yet...but yes...it is a sin...anything that harms your body is a sin. if you want me to tell you how exactly smoking harms your body, ima warn you, it'll turn out to be a freaking science lesson...so yeah...all in a nutshell (or whatever it is that people say) it harms your body...so avoid it.

skhalid
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Ahlan wasahlan brova!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!