/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam all the way from Australia!

MuslimahMuminah
06-04-2007, 11:26 AM
A-Salamu aleikum Warahmatullahi Wa baraktu brothers and sisters!
I just found out about this website from a friend and decided to join. Insha'allah it'll increase my Islamic knowledge and gain alot from here.

I'm from Australia (Melbourne) born and raised here actually. Somali background and Alhamdulilah have been practising for a while now. I'm currently studying.

Looking forward to meeting new brothers and sisters and Insha'allah exchanging what I know and what others know. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-04-2007, 11:27 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister, inshaa Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here. If you ever have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask, and we look forward to your posts.

:salamext:

moheyuddin
06-04-2007, 11:29 AM
:sl:

[S]Walaikum us Salam[/S]

and Welcome to the forum

G. Moheyuddin

http://moheyuddin.tripod.com

MuslimahMuminah
06-04-2007, 11:30 AM
A-Salam, I already have a question, how do I edit a post? Jzk in advance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
06-04-2007, 11:32 AM
:wasalamex

You can't do that until you become a full member (50 posts.) I'm sorry, the admins just made that a limitation.

You can check the FAQ out insha Allaah from here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:salamext:

MuslimahMuminah
06-04-2007, 11:34 AM
A-Salam, Lol, Ohh silly me. Alrighty. Jzk brother.

vpb
06-04-2007, 11:34 AM
:sl:

Welcome. Hope you will have a benifical stay in here inshaAllah.

*~Sofia~*
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
:sl: Sister,

welcome to the fourms :D i hope u have an enjoyable n beneficial stay,InshAllah. this forum is excellent mashallah, u'll learn loads here..its brill! u'll love it here :D
Enjoy ur stay sis

and...

get posting! :)

:w:

Al_Imaan
06-04-2007, 04:09 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.:)

Abdul-Raouf
06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
:w:

Welcome to the forum sister...be active - participative.. share and grab knowledge...

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Salamualikum.
Nice to see you here my sister. Have fun and stay active inshallah. Need help then ask.

Remember dua'ah is required for the Ummah inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

3isha
06-04-2007, 04:45 PM
salaamz sis
welcome:)

islamirama
06-04-2007, 04:50 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

welcome sis :)

did you know there's a muslim forum in sydney and one in melbourne, but hey don't leave us either :)

MuslimahMuminah
06-04-2007, 09:17 PM
A-Salamah, Jazkallahu kheyr everyone!

Islamirama-If you're talking about Aussie Muslims, I'm already registered there, Jzk. :)

islamirama
06-04-2007, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahMuminah
A-Salamah, Jazkallahu kheyr everyone!

Islamirama-If you're talking about Aussie Muslims, I'm already registered there, Jzk. :)
yea thats one of them, but becareful. There's only one mod in power and she can be a real cow!

MuslimahMuminah
06-05-2007, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
yea thats one of them, but becareful. There's only one mod in power and she can be a real cow!
A-Salam, Amm I don't know about that, I guess when you're a moderator, you have to be mean to people who use the website for all the wrong reasons. I haven't encountered the sister, but yeah thanks. What other Aussie websites are there please?

Hashim_507
06-05-2007, 01:46 AM
WalaikumSalam,

Welcome to the forum sister..:)

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 02:52 AM
:welcome: Sister!!

Beblessed
06-05-2007, 12:47 PM
wa3lykum salaam
Welcome sister have a nice stay! :)
I hope this forum is beneficial and will benefit you in the hereafter, Ameen

islamirama
06-05-2007, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahMuminah
A-Salam, Amm I don't know about that, I guess when you're a moderator, you have to be mean to people who use the website for all the wrong reasons. I haven't encountered the sister, but yeah thanks. What other Aussie websites are there please?
Being a cow and being mean are two different things. One thing banning you for being bad and another thing when you say free mixing is haraam and they disagree with you. Anyways, this is the view of many members there not just mine. There is IDCA forum based in sydney if you don't know. I go there now instead of this cow's forum

p.s. I say "cow" cause other members said it, it's much nicer word than one i would've used :D

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.