06-04-2007, 02:18 PM
hope everyone is in the best of health and Iman :)
Here a few 'short n sweet' hadiths. Enjoy :D
1. Allah is bountiful and feels unhappy if He has to refuse to grant a wish. He feels embarrased when a man hlds out both his hands before Him, and He has to dissapoint him by turning him away empty-handed. (Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi)
2. Allah is nearest to His servant in the last phase of the night. If possible, be one of those who remember Allah during this period. (At-Tirmidhi)
3. Calling Allah in personal prayer is worship. (Abu-Dawud and At-Tirmidhi).
4. None of you (truly) believes, until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself. (Bukhari).
5. The most perfect of believers, in point of faith, is he who is the best in manners. (Abu Dawud).
6. According to Jabir, the prophet (saw) never said 'no' to any request. (Al-Bukhari).
7. The best gift from a father to his child is education and up-bringing. (At-Tirmidhi)
8. Allah accepts the repentance of man right to his last gasp, before he dies. (At-Tirmidhi).
9. Keep your faith pure, even the smallest good deed will suffice. (according to Al-Mundhiri).
10. Simplicity, too, is a part of faith (Abu-Dawud)
source: Words of the prophet (saw) authentic ahadith book
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.