/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the certain Amals and/or procedures....

06-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Anyone know the certain Amals and/or procedures....to interact with the jinn's.
Or where I can find It/them

There are certain Amaliyaat (chantings and procedures) where it is possible to posses or control Jinns....

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
HUH?? could anyone help me out here

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Salamualikum.
Oh i know them thing which some people have in there knecks? My friend has one to control her from Jinn.

She has it around her kneck and is in a sqare shaped and has black cloth around it.

Erm go to local Imam init
Ma'assalama

06-04-2007, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Oh i know them thing which some people have in there knecks? My friend has one to control her from Jinn.

She has it around her kneck and is in a sqare shaped and has black cloth around it.

Erm go to local Imam init
Ma'assalama
Nah Not That...I dunno what ur talkin about...lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
its like certain procedures that you do and if it goes successful.....you are able to make Jinn's visible to yourself and you can interact with them........you can even go as far as controling them......i.e enslave them or summin.........

islamirama
06-04-2007, 09:52 PM
There are no amals or procedures or anything to control the jinns. Even the blackmagic people who say they control the jinns don't control the jinns. It is jinns who control these humans, they humans do all kinds of haraam stuff to please the jinns and then jinns do stuff for them.

Only person given control over jinns was prophet Solomon. Allah granted no one else this gift. Don't go the haraam path, Muslim jinns wont' deal with you and kuffar jinns wont' leave you alone if you go the haraam path.

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
Nah Not That...I dunno what ur talkin about...lol
Salamualikum.
Oh my friends mom puts something in water it's like this paper thingy which has writing on and she puts it in water when she faints!
FREAKY I DUNNO WHAT YA CHATTIN PAL.

ON LI DERE IS GOING ALL JINN JINN THREADS EVERYWHERE!!! :enough!: SUBHNALLAH
ma'assalama

S_87
06-04-2007, 09:55 PM
:sl:

yes i know what you are talking about this is totally forbidden so im not going to write the method incase some wackos decide to try it.

NobleMuslimUK
06-05-2007, 01:56 PM
:sl:
First off why would you wanna control a jinn for? A kaafir jinn will certainly make you do terrible things and things that will take you out of Islam for sure. Because the jinn will make you do a sacrifice in their name, such as an animal sorta chicken or eggs to be thrown in fire. This state goes truly serious and horrific when men have been known to slaughter their whole family. Jinn are basically shayateen and they will make false promises. Stay away from these kind of things. Its madness that you are seeking a way to control jinns and for what worldly good and the cost of kufr and displeasure of Allah. What little worldly or material good you may gain here, I hope your ready for eternal hellfire.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.