/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn or Sleeping paralysis...???

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 09:42 PM
When I was 15...I encountered an experience that still continues today... I have had atleast 7 encounters of this problem..
This is what happens...
I have a really bad dream... and then I feel something pushing me down against my bed with a lot of strength... and the more I try to fight it back.. the more strength it puts back against me.. The only thing I am able to move is my eyes...and when I try to shout.. nothing comes out of my mouth..
There is 2 things that it could be.. either a Jinn or sleeping paralysis..

Here are some experiences that happened to me..
I woke up with my body being pushed against the bed... I looked around with my eyes only and saw nothing... I tried yelling and the only thing that came out my mouth was "mmmmmmmm" and it wouldnt stop.. it lasted so long.. so I thought to myself be patient, close ur eyes.. and it will be gone soon... So I closed my eyes.. and it was Gone...

*****I woke up and went to my moms room to tell her that this thing happened to me again..and she seemed to be in a bad mood so I went to the washroom to pee... and I noticed...My house looked different... and I was confused*******

^^ This was actually a dream that happened after the "Jinn" left my body.. and it felt so real.. like I was walking and everything...

And then I REALLY WOKE UP and I was like wtf just happened... I woke up 2 times :S

you guys might be confused lol...

(I dont think the girls should read the 2nd experience)
Experience # 2:
This is kinda dirty... This happened like 2 days after another experience..
From the experience I was scared so I slept downstairs in the Living room on a couch next to my brother..
I woke up late at night becuz the couch was uncomfortable..
and I went to my room.. and I slept...
(Dream but everything felt real)
Then I had this feeling of a hideous pale looking girl.. She was reallllly white that was on top of me....squeezing me...and having sexual intercourse with me...she looked so scary I was tryin to push her off of me but she squeezed me tight and I almost ejaculated(really)... So I immediately pushed her hard.. and woke up in THE EXACT SAME POSITION..

This stuff still continues.. I know you might get confused when you read this.. If I talked to you in person it would be much more clear..

So does this sound like a Jinn or sleeping paralysis... I think the 2nd experience i posted was a female Jinn.. but yet to date I have never seen a Jinn..

PS... I am not crazy:-[ .. lol.. I seriously had this experience..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Oh and for the 2nd experience.. this happened around 30 minutes right after I slept on my bed...

islamirama
06-04-2007, 09:49 PM
it might be a jinn. you should recite your surahs. recite the 4 quls 3x each and ayatul kursi as well before going to bed. also you can go to www.islamqa.com and search for similiar questions/answers there for detail answers. I've read similiar stuff on that site.

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Salamualikum.
READ DUA'AH GANGSTA. ALLAH SUBHWNATALLAH WILL HELP U BEST THING EVER IS DUA'AH. ASK A IMAM NEARBY!!! JINNS ARE GOING ABIT TOO FAR!!! FREAKING PEOPLE!!!
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks.. lol I saw a similar thread in the Cyber Counselling section..
Can someone move this thread to Cyber Counselling...

Kittygyal
06-04-2007, 09:54 PM
SALAMUALIKUM.
pEOPLE ARE HI-JACKING LI ABOUT JINS AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!! WHY THIS PLACE TURNING INTO JIN THINGY!!! YA ALLAH HELP PEOPLE ALONG WIV ME!!
i need ta go
ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Dont worry.. it might not be a Jinn anyways.. Science proved that its called Sleeping paralysis.. and I think 20 or 40% of the world experience it..
I think its the fear inside of me of a Jinn becuz I had many scary Jinn stories that people told me when I was small.. lol

Islamicboy
06-04-2007, 10:13 PM
If these are just dreams then you shouldn't be telling these dreams. When you have bad dreams there is this dua you read and spit on your left shoulder 3 times.

Are you really scared of ghost, jinns, etc. Do you hear alot of scary stories? Do you watch scary movies? Because those things specially scary movies can get a person paranoid. When you get paranoid you start to hear things and see things that actully dont exist. Or if a person watchs scary movie and sleeps most likly the dream is only a reflection of what he/she saw before sleep.

Pk_#2
06-04-2007, 10:37 PM
You can't see jinns mate...

i fink your imagining things or just having bad nightmares inay,

do you do du'a before you sleep?

Peace.

Dagless
06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Oh man why do I have to sit in my room in the dark, with my back to the door (and stairs) and read these things?
I've read about this pushing down thing before, seems quite common. I think its more likely to be something physical. I know there are some forms of epilepsy where stuff like not being able to move but being fully aware happens. Have you thought about asking your doctor?

The second experience freaked me out but how old are you? Could just be a messed up wet dream. You're at that freaky age, you go to bed, but instead of watching Mariah on mtv before you sleep you watch The Ring. Your hormones are still raging but that was the last thing you saw and bang.

Those are the best explanations I could come up with, I'm off now to check all the cupboards, under my bed, and finally to sit up and stare at the door all night. Thanks.

BanGuLLy
06-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Islamicboy.. I have this fear inside of me that I can't get out of a Jinn.. but its gettin kinda better..

Umma Wasat.. I never saw the "Jinn" ... I felt it... I think its sleeping paralysis..

Ferown lol... I'm 18... Wet dreams are usually when your opponent is attractive.. and this one wasn't attractive... her face was pale and she had her eyes wide open lookin at me... and I was tryin to push it off... and I was about to ejaculate...but then I used all my force and actually jumped from bed in the same position.. but nothing was there... I think its been a month or two since my last experience.. hope it stopped man.. cuz it doesnt feel good :(

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 08:48 AM
LOL.:sl:

inshlah it wil stop, just dont think it is a jinn or else, let it be, allah know's best and no harm inshalah shall come.

Personal experience when i was a child in my old house was:

Evryday when i wud wake up i wud stand on the top of my stairs, leading downstairs in a straight direction leading you to the bottom (normal stairs),
But....
Instead of moving my feet to the next step as i concentrated on going down, i was ABLE to sum how LAVITATE, like float down in a constant slow speed OFF MY FEET, without touching any of the stairs, and i wud end up on the
3rd step from the bottom of the stairs, first I thought, WOW wicked, lol, then i wud try and do it evryday when i wud wake up, and was able to do it agin and again!

I was only aroun 6 or 7, dont remeber!
I am the youngest in the family, and once i thought......let me tell my sister who was only a year older then me, when she tried to do it, she also could do it,lol. this was fasananting at the time, but obviously we dint take it seriously and thought it was KEWL,like.

I always remmebered that i could do it, and soon after time passed, years passed, we stop doing it, probally forgot 2 do it, when i woke up but it was true.

Around few years ago, i dunno bout 2 yrs or so i asked my sister ''can you remmeber when we used to do that THING'' and she also could remeeber and then i knew it was REAL!

in in 1997 we moved to a bigger house but we still had that house, and still do where my brother now lives with his wife. But i hav once thought of trying it again, but confident enough 2 no it is not possible.

I just thought i wud share my story with you brothers/sisters.
lol.

:D :sl:

jzcasejz
06-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes, it's called sleep paralysis and apparently it's believed to be a Jinn. And whoever said about that Ayatul Kursi thing..they are spot on. Bro islamirama done an excellent reply for you. :)

And there also was a similar thread to this once --> http://www.islamicboard.com/cyber-co...351-scary.html

islamirama
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
You can't see jinns mate...

i fink your imagining things or just having bad nightmares inay,

do you do du'a before you sleep?

Peace.
you can see jinns. What form they show themselves and whom they show themselves to is their choice.

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
you can see jinns. What form they show themselves and whom they show themselves to is their choice.
Ye I heard they can be anything they want...like rocks and etc.. a brother from school told me that they like being cats a lot especially black ones.. and that they travel FASTER than the speed of light.. but never seen one in my life :blind:

islamirama
06-05-2007, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Ye I heard they can be anything they want...like rocks and etc.. a brother from school told me that they like being cats a lot especially black ones.. and that they travel FASTER than the speed of light.. but never seen one in my life :blind:
I don't know about cats but they are common among dogs, snakes and few other creatures. In fact, it's sunnah to kill the black dogs and certain snakes for that very reason becuase most if not all of them are jinns.

As for speed, they are very fast but i don't know if they are faster than the light. Only beings that i do know of such speed are the angels. The angel Jibreel would come from heavens to the prophet (saws) with the answers when the sahaabas would ask the questions. As for the jinns, ifrat (one of the stronger type of jinns) showed prophet sulayman how fast they can be. He brought the throne of Queen sheeba with her sitting on it before that prophet could even sit.

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 03:30 PM
ALLAH KNOWS BEST, LEAVe IT AS THAT.

As far as I have heard, jinns dont like it when we talk bout them.

Dagless
06-05-2007, 04:09 PM
I thought we've established that nothing can travel faster than light?
I did not think angels counted because they were not temporal.
Also why don't Jinns like it when we talk about them? We read about them in Quran all the time.

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Dont worry.. it might not be a Jinn anyways.. Science proved that its called Sleeping paralysis.. and I think 20 or 40% of the world experience it..
I think its the fear inside of me of a Jinn becuz I had many scary Jinn stories that people told me when I was small.. lol
Salamualikum.
<<Yap----Yap>>>

Just do dua'ah marn best thing eva init

Ma'assalama

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown
We have never seen a Jinn so we can't really tell if they travel faster than light or not.. but I read in some sites that they can travel faster than the speed of light..ill try to post the link..

islamirama
06-05-2007, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ferown
It takes 8 minutes for sunlight to reach earth. It takes how long for the angels to come to earth from the heavens? Jinns are opposite of Angels. Angels from light and jinns from fire. We are in the middle from dirt. Jinns have many abilities just becuase of the nature of their creation.

anyone like me to post info on jinns?

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
It takes 8 minutes for sunlight to reach earth. It takes how long for the angels to come to earth from the heavens? Jinns are opposite of Angels. Angels from light and jinns from fire. We are in the middle from dirt. Jinns have many abilities just becuase of the nature of their creation.

anyone like me to post info on jinns?
Go ahead...:thumbs_up

islamirama
06-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Question: Who are the jinn? How did Allaah create them?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The jinn are part of the creation of Allaah. He created them from fire before He created Adam, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And indeed, We created man from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud.

And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire”

[al-Hijr 15:26-27]

Just as Adam had descendents, so Iblees had descendents too, as Allaah says of Iblees (interpretation of the meaning):

“Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me while they are enemies to you? What an evil is the exchange for the Zaalimoon (polytheists, and wrongdoers, etc)”

[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allaah created the jinn and mankind to worship Him. Whoever obeys Him will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys Him will enter Hell:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).

I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).

Verily, Allaah is the All Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong”

[al-Dhaariyaat 51:56 – interpretation]

All of the jinn, like mankind, are accountable. Among them there are believers and kaafirs, those who obey Allaah and those who disobey Him, as Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary; we are groups having different ways (religious sects)’”

[al-Jinn 72:11 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn will be rewarded or punished in the Hereafter just like mankind. Allaah tells us that they said:

“‘And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allaah, after listening to this Qur’aan), and of us some are Al-Qaasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allaah), then such have sought the Right Path.’

And as for the Qaasitoon (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”

[al-Jinn 72:14-15 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn and mankind will all be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection before the Lord of the Worlds. None of them will be able to postpone that or flee from it.

“O assembly of jinn and men! If you have power to pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, then pass beyond (them)! But you will never be able to pass them, except with authority (from Allaah)!”

[al-Rahmaan 55:33 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever among the jinn or mankind tries to flee from the Reckoning will never be able to do so, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“There will be sent against you both, smokeless flames of fire and (molten) brass, and you will not be able to defend yourselves

[al-Rahmaan 55:35]

When the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was in Makkah, a group of the jinn came to him; they heard the Qur’aan and were moved by it:

“And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’aan. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: “Listen in silence!” And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:29 – interpretation of the meaning]

Some of the jinn believed when they heard the Qur’aan, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Qur’aan). They said: “Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Qur’aan)!

It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allaah)”’”

[al-Jinn 72:1-2]

Both Adam and Iblees fell into sin, but Adam regretted it and repented, and Allaah accepted his repentance:

“Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful”

[al-Baqarah 2:37 – interpretation of the meaning]

But Iblees refused and was arrogant, so he was one of the disbelievers:

“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves before Adam.’ And they prostrated except Iblees (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allaah)”

[al-Baqarah 2:34 – interpretation of the meaning]

Whoever disobeys Allaah out of pride and arrogance, among the jinn and mankind, is following the Shaytaan and will be gathered with him in the Fire of Hell if he does not repent, as Allaah said to Iblees:

“(Allaah) said: ‘The truth is — and the truth I say

That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together’”

[Saad 38:84-85 – interpretation of the meaning]

The friends of the Most Merciful (Allaah), among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in righteousness and piety, and the friends of the Shaytaan, among the jinn and mankind, co-operate in sin and transgression. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And so We have appointed for every Prophet enemies — Shayaateen (devils) among mankind and jinn, inspiring one another with adorned speech as a delusion (or by way of deception). If your Lord had so willed, they would not have done it; so leave them alone with their fabrications”

[al-An’aam 6:112]

The jinn used to have places near the heavens where they would sit to eavesdrop (on the inhabitants of the heavens), but when Allaah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) they were no longer allowed to do that. Whoever among them tries to listen is burned with a flaming fire, as Allaah tells us that the jinn said:

“ ‘And we have sought to reach the heaven; but found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush’”

[al-Jinn 72:8-9 – interpretation of the meaning]

The jinn are with us on this earth, but by the mercy of Allaah they see us and we do not see them, as Allaah says of Iblees and his tribe (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them”

[al-A’raaf 7:27]

Whoever can see you when you cannot see him, and he is your enemy, is more dangerous. So you must always beware of him and protect yourself from the devils among the jinn and mankind.

From Usool al-Deen al-Islami, by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraaheem al-Tuwayjri.

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
“And (remember) when We sent towards you (Muhammad) a group (three to ten persons) of the jinn, (quietly) listening to the Qur’aan. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: “Listen in silence!” And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners”

[al-Ahqaaf 46:29 – interpretation of the meaning]

Some of the jinn believed when they heard the Qur’aan, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): ‘It has been revealed to me that a group (from three to ten in number) of jinn listened (to this Qur’aan). They said: “Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation (this Qur’aan)!

It guides to the Right Path, and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allaah)”’”
Isn't ease dropping a sin...hmm... So there are Good and Bad Jinns... Muslim and Non Muslim Jinns... Female and Male Jinns.. and they are gonna be judged just like us :O ..Thanks for the post...

06-05-2007, 06:27 PM
wierd

------
11-16-2007, 10:01 AM
:salamext:

This thread about Jinns is scary :offended:

aqsakhan
11-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Assalam-o-alaikum brother dont bother its the reason of today's bad world and the bad things going on in our life's that it is going off track of islamic teachings
The only thing u can do is that stop your mind thinking about it and recite 4 qul+ayatul kursi+darood shareef and go to sleep inshahallah all bad things will go out of the memory and u will inshahallah have sound sleep and no more these things inshahallah:D

sadia faisal
12-03-2007, 04:15 PM
U knw wat that is so creepy, that has happened to me too!! not the second one just the first, where the Jinn is pushing down on my stomach, and just looking down at me....creepy.... and u can't say or do anything and it feels like the jinn just has total control over you, i even woke up in the same position as in the 'dream' but i dont think it was a dream...

But unfortunately for me, i have seen Jinn a few times and had a few encounters without having seen them, which i am grateful for, but i blame myself for that anyway, i have always had a fascination with them...

mohakem
12-05-2007, 12:17 AM
As salamu alikum

I have had this 'sleep paralysis' before. I was just on the edge of falling to sleep when i realised my window was open.

I tried to get up, but absolutely could not. I couldn't speak or move what so ever. After what was probably about 30-60 seconds i was able to move again.

I do not think this is jinn or anything like that. I have noticed:

- always happens when im just about to sleep
- always happens when i lie on my back

It was quite frightening the first time it happend a few years ago ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.