/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on my friend inshaAllaah

AnonymousPoster
06-05-2007, 05:49 AM
:salamext:
I have this friend, she has been muslim for about 6 months now mashaAllaah. In the beginning she was very into the deen, she couldn't pray at home so she would go to the mosque 5 times a day, and the masjid was about 20mins away from her home.

She would read and read, all she wanted to do was gain knowledge mashaAllaah.

But lately, she had been offered her old job back from before she was muslim. Her old job is in home loans, it was only temporary part time and she needed the money so she could move out of home so she could practice her deen more.

So she accepted the job, then they promoted her to full time office manager..

Also before islaam, she had this "friend" he is muslim also but not practising. They were more like best friends, but they did do stuff together if you know what i mean. Andd before islaam she was married, and seperated..

So after islaam, she had got rid of both of those guys. Then after taking the job back, the best friend came into her backyard one night at her parents house at 3am drunk. So she let him in her house, and then drove him home. Ever since then, she has been seeing him regularly. And she does zina with him still.. She tells me the details.. but i told her i don't want to know..

Meanwhile, every other day she sees her ex husband because she wants his money... :rollseyes

I honestly don't know what to do with her anymore. I tried talking to her, I told her I will pull away from her if she continues. I told her I don't wanna know the stuff she is doing. I send her ayahs and hadiths to her phone almost everyday to try and put the love of islaam back in her.

Nothing is working imsad, she is pulling away from me and my other friends. We haven't seen her in 3 weeks. We had plans but she was with her ex husband so she cancelled them..

Any advice? Suggestions? I'm really worried about her, I don't want her to lose her imaan completely :cry:

Jazakum Allaah khayran in advance..

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
06-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Selam aleykum, as for the job, show her this:
2.275: Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Evil one by his touch Hath driven to madness. That is because they say: "Trade is like usury," but Allah hath permitted trade and forbidden usury. Those who after receiving direction from their Lord, desist, shall be pardoned for the past; their case is for Allah (to judge); but those who repeat (The offence) are companions of the Fire: They will abide therein (for ever).
2.276: Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity: For He loveth not creatures ungrateful and wicked.
2.277: Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish regular prayers and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

If she then still keeps the job, I'm afraid there's not much more you can do.

As for the zina, show her:
17.32: Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

25:68: Those who invoke not, with Allah, any other god, nor slay such life as Allah has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.
25:69: (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-
25:70: Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,

24:2 The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

If this doesn't show her the severity of what she is doing, I'm afraid nothing you say or do will. Make dua, Allah subhana wa ta'ala guides whom he wants and lets astray whom he wants. And Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.