/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online Mus-Haf - :: QuranFlash.com ::

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 10:15 AM
As-salaamu `alaykum

I don't think this has been posted before as I assume it's quite new.

::: www.quranflash.com :::

Very neat site mashaa'Allaah... read & also maybe test your hifdh whilst online

Pointers:

- The arrows show where you can turn the page over

- It's all based on the 'Uthmaani scripts (Madinan) Qur'aan so you can enter the exact page you want where it says 'idh-hab ilaa raqami-safha' and it'll take you there

- On top right, you can view/find pages based on Soorah or Juzz & if you want, you can simply just read through each page

I found it really helpful because of its simplicity and also sometimes I'm online and quickly need to flick through some pages but the mus-haf is not on me hence the benefit in www.quranflash.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
06-13-2007, 06:21 PM
:sl:

SubhanAllah, that is really neat. :thumbs_up

Allah Yubaarik feek for sharing that with us.

Al-Hanbali
06-13-2007, 09:52 PM
:salamext:

Jazak'ALLAH bro for posting.

I'v been looking for sumthing lyk this.

ummAbdillah
06-13-2007, 09:58 PM
:sl:
Jazakallah khayr :)
The site is very useful Mashallah,
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
08-20-2007, 08:10 AM
*bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.