/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam 4 Life & Islam 2 Unite

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 12:55 PM

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/691...r257623ot6.jpg

New 1 Added

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1...mage002wo6.jpg

inshllah we must remember that we need 2 represent Islam 100% in our lives, and inshlah we can also show our love by upholding the ISLAMIC BANNER.

therefore brothers/sisters

inshalah if it is not too much trouble for you could please show the islamic banner on your avatar.

If you DO want 2 show your interest by doing so then inshlah please reply to this thread, and SHOW that you love islam to the FULL, this is only a request.

if you DONT want 2 show the Islamic flag on your avatar then don’t reply.
lol. Jazakalah.

lets c how many of us really care?

(p.s, save this pic and upload on avatar.):sl: :D :thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 12:57 PM
bro isnt it better to put it in the siggy? i can put it in my avatar aswell if you like :)

Pk_#2
06-05-2007, 12:58 PM
i care, i dun wan put that on ma avatar though,

..if you care YOU CARE

no **** avatar will show that?! duhh

Pk_#2
06-05-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
bro isnt it better to put it in the siggy? i can put it in my avatar aswell if you like :)
Why you tryna impress him fo? :skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 01:01 PM
inshlah if you can put it on you avatar, wud be GREAT,

if not siggy, lol.

jazakalah bro.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Why you tryna impress him fo? :skeleton:
his ma bro, his got really good intentions so im gnna back him all the way :D

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 01:20 PM
BRO i think its betta 2 just hav da islamic banner on your avatar,

jzcasejz
06-05-2007, 01:20 PM
LOL, it's a good idea...but now I'm kinda getting confused as to who's who? :p

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
LOL, it's a good idea...but now I'm kinda getting confused as to who's who? :p
LoL!!!

yeah but still i like it :D

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
no worries think of infractions as good things,

:D:D:D:D:D

and then they dissapear :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Heh but i got plans on how to get more :rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes

Sorry bhai i was jus' being moody but you gotta admit this thread aint goin nowhere..,

shu'up Maz i was only joking :mmokay:
ATLEAST CHANGE YOUR MIND SIS, put da avatar on, plz! thanks sis your a star!:)

soz for being rude 2 ya, and this convo is ganna get FAR, at do moment only few ppl have seen it, and everyone who has seen it has showed the avatar.

tHANKS AGAIN SIS. LOL

00:00
06-05-2007, 02:36 PM
lol, you'll probably change it to some gangster pic tomorrow.

Talha777
06-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Subhan Allah, I have changed my avatar to the banner of Islam. I wish the Muslims everywhere could start putting this flag over their homes and their shops. We need this flag to be visible everywhere.

I urge Muslim brothers and sisters on the forum to make this banner their avatar.

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Subhan Allah, I have changed my avatar to the banner of Islam. I wish the Muslims everywhere could start putting this flag over their homes and their shops. We need this flag to be visible everywhere.

I urge Muslim brothers and sisters on the forum to make this banner their avatar.

I wish the Muslims everywhere could start putting this flag over their homes and their shops. We need this flag to be visible everywhere.

Inshlah one day, allah wills.

00:00
06-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I wish the Muslims everywhere could start putting this flag over their homes and their shops. We need this flag to be visible everywhere.

Inshlah one day, allah wills.
Inshallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
inshaAllah

Gangster No.1
06-05-2007, 03:36 PM
chat 2mro peeps, salaam.

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 03:38 PM
:salamext:

i just saw this now! :D

We all 1 UMMAH UNDER 1 BANNER :) of the shahadah - Laa illaaha illAllaah, Muhammadun Rasool Allaah.

Jazaak Allaah khayr akhi

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 03:43 PM

oh yeah, also - shall we add something in our sigs? like a hadith or aayah from Qur'an which states that how muslim brotherhood/sisterhood is really important? :)

here are some good ones insha Allaah:

The Prophet said: 'None of you is truly a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.' (Sahîh Muslim)

The Prophet said: 'A man went out to visit a brother of his in a different village, so Allah, the Most High, put an angel in wait for him in the road. So when the angel came to him he said: Where are you going? He said: I am going to visit a brother in this village. He said: Is it that you have done something for him for which you seek repayment? He said: No, it is just that I love him for Allah's sake. He said: Then I am one sent by Allah to you (to inform you) that Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, loves you, just as you have loved for His sake.' ' (Sahîh Muslim)

The Prophet said: 'The believer is a mirror for the believer, and the believer is the brother of the believer. He safeguards his property for him and defends him from behind.' (Adab Al-Mufrad Bukhârî, Sunan Abî Dawûd)

The Prophet said: 'None of you is truly a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.' (Sahîh Muslim)

The Prophet said: 'There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for a fair-skinned person over a person with dark skin, nor for a dark-skinned person over a person with fair skin. Whoever is more pious and God-fearing is more deserving of honour.' (Musnad Ahmad)

maybe this idea would spread onto other forums to unify the muslims, and insha Allaah if it can unify us 'inside ourselves' - then actions are a feature of what's in your heart init? And Allaah knows best what good come out of this? And we might be rewarded for it if good comes out of it by the will of Allaah.

Helena
06-05-2007, 03:46 PM
mashAllah great idea....

one unity...def....inshAllah......

on my way...private messaging everybody inshAllah....:D :D ...

this thread will grab everybody's attention correct.....but still i'll PM them inshAllah...:D :D ...

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 03:50 PM

Anyone who wants a white one might like this too inshaa Allaah?

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1...mage002wo6.jpg

Helena
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
OMG....thats even better bro- fi-sabs...

adding verses from the Qura'an and hadiths inshAllah...

oddly from yesterday i was planning to do that.....

some other hadiths i have found:

Abu Darr narrated that the Prophet ( saw) siad:
" Whoever departs from the united body ( of the muslim ummah)-even a hands length- has indeed removed the rope of islam from his neck."

and

" Surely Satan is like a wolf to man. Just as the wolf attacks the sheep that strays away from the flock, wanders and goes to a corner, Satan attacks the person who separates himself from the ummah. So avoid the various sects and stick to the united body and the majority.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 03:54 PM
i did a lil poem for my siggy lol, inshaAllah its to encourage unity :)

Helena
06-05-2007, 03:54 PM
one more thing do we change our user title to ummah under 1banner?....:D :D ..this is soo exciting.....

Edit..poems are great too...mahsAllah..nice poem

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 04:00 PM

Sure, insha Allaah you can. its up2u though, because small differences for each one will mean that people won't think its a pure copy - but theres something 'original' to each persons sig and avatar title if u get me. so come up with some original avatar titles if u want.. whatever u feel is best.

I've changed my sig alhamdulillah.. you guys do too! and even spread it to other forums if u want insha Allaah.. and pray to Allaah that it's successful, so we can unify in real life too inshaa Allaah. ameen ya Rabb.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Ameen ! :)

Helena
06-05-2007, 04:25 PM
ameen...

i've changed my username to...one ummah..

in da location area its written: Here we come oh Allah, Here we come to your sevice o Allah, as one ummah we unite together inshAllah

and my sig will represent a video...nasheed about the ummah inshAllah..

it cud be either:

have u heard by zain Bhika

our wold by zain bhika

what did i do today by dawud warnsby Ali

or my ummah by sami yusuf....

wot shall it be any other suggestions inshAllah.....

i have taken ur advice fi-sabs....:)

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Salamualikum.
I changed my but i am kindish scared of black and feel suffocated so i changed my to a pink one. So am sure it won't be hard for others to get confused where snowy is lol.

Anywho nice plan gangsta hope you don't change ya mind quick because your good at doing that :X

Erm ' Account Disabled' Mashallah won't ask ...:X

Ma'assalama

Helena
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
looks pretty in pink...lol....

found more images if anybody are interested:

...:D :D ...:D :D ....one ummah..one nation..inshAllah...:'( ...

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Salamualikum.
Why not even ONE pink? All the colours are BLACK AND SCARE ME!!
ma'assalama

Helena
06-05-2007, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Why not even ONE pink? All the colours are BLACK AND SCARE ME!!
ma'assalama
pink i deteste....sorry..no worries other sisters will join ya soon inshAllah....green background i dnt mind ...then it seems like a saudi Arabia flag...i think...

black is fine for me alhamdulilah.....i found one above with green font and white background....

i was wondering the same thing... his account is disabled...Allahu Allam..

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM

pray he comes back soon insha Allah.. may Allaah reward him, ameen.

jazaak Allaah khayr for the extra pics.

06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
cool

Kittygyal
06-05-2007, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Salamualikum.
Inshallah Amin.
Ma'assalama.

Helena
06-05-2007, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

no problemo about the pics.....

ameen..he returns back inshAllah...

jazaks for the support with the sig..it was soo easy...i thought it was hard...lol..:)

ummAbdillah
06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
:sl:
count me in :). One Deen, One ummah!
May allah (SWT) unite and guide the muslims. Ameen
:w:

Helena
06-05-2007, 08:40 PM
ameen...sis....:)

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
:wasalamex

ameen, jazaak Allaah khayr ukhti.

S_87
06-05-2007, 09:32 PM

lets c how many of us really care?
can i just say an avator doesnt show if someone cares or not. if a person doesnt choose to have an avator it doesnt mean they dont care, and if a person has an avator it dont mean they care.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

can i just say an avator doesnt show if someone cares or not. if a person doesnt choose to have an avator it doesnt mean they dont care, and if a person has an avator it dont mean they care.
i kno it took effort to write that lol, with the same effort you could easily be under the same banner united.

just wanted to say that :) but hey its up to all individuals

beespreeteam
06-06-2007, 02:16 AM
tbh its cool but just a reminder; get rid of nationality in REAL LIFE and unite there inshallah. there's too much disunity these days.

i'll do it too inshallah, but perhaps the white one.. it looks cooler ;)

Umu 'Isa
06-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Masha Allaah good idea. I just saw this thread now, I was wondering why everyone had the same avatar.

I'm in insha Allaah :D

MuslimWays
06-07-2007, 03:56 PM
not bad

Re.TiReD
06-08-2007, 02:59 PM
:sl: nobody's ever gonna have a way to show how much they care, nobody can show us their heart for us to see how much Imaan they got in there, but the least we can do is spread the shahadah...and I'm gonna...As soon as I figure out how :-[ If not, can a mod put the black one in ma avvy plz? :-[

Gangster No.1
06-12-2007, 09:19 AM

Subhanalah, only gon for a few days, and already so many peepz responded, jazakalah.

IM BACK, WOOOOOO HOOO. lol,joke!:D

ummAbdillah
06-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, Alhamudulilah your idea was a good one.
Jazakallah khayr,
:w:

Gangster No.1
06-12-2007, 11:10 AM
yh, thanks.

- Qatada -
06-12-2007, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gangster No.1

Subhanalah, only gon for a few days, and already so many peepz responded, jazakalah.

IM BACK, WOOOOOO HOOO. lol,joke!:D

:wasalamex

lol alhamdulillah :D now u gna be a good boi insha Allaah lol :p

F@tim@
06-12-2007, 12:31 PM
i cnt have that as ma avatar at the moment cz i aint a full member yet!:cry: Never mind thou...ill w8 till iv posted 50! Btw its a wiked idea...sum ppl say that an avatar doesn't show whether we care or not but i believe that whatever actions we take slowly but surely they have an effect on our hearts:D

Gangster No.1
06-12-2007, 12:34 PM
just q uik question, because i was going to post a thread but it. lol

dint it say in the bible that another prophet will come...(prophet muhammad pbuh), i no that it dont say exactly who and if a prophet is going to come after......but....does it say something LIKE?

jzcasejz
06-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Ahhh...I was wanting to know about that aswell. Well yesterday in a Khalid Yasin lecture...he mentioned that Jesus had prophesised Muhammad (SAW).

Allaahu A'lam

Check this aswell:
Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEp6GUPZmc
Part2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnsZT2MX2yk

F@tim@
06-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Ahhh...I was wanting to know about that aswell. Well yesterday in a Khalid Yasin lecture...he mentioned that Jesus had prophesised Muhammad (SAW).

Allaahu A'lam
what does 'Jesus had prophesised Muhammad (SAW)' mean?
what i do know is that when the Prophet Muhammad(saw) was given his first revelation, he went home to his wife Khadijah who then took the Prophet(saw) to her uncle Waraqah bin Nawfal. Waraqah was a Christian priest. When Waraqah came to know of what happened to the Prophet, he said(to the nearest meaning) that 'you must be the one who has been mentioned in the Bible'. But obviously now the Bible has all been changed so...Allah knows best!

Gangster No.1
06-12-2007, 12:44 PM

Allaahu A'lam
Im ganna make a thread,lol.
inshlah we'll both undertandmore.

- Qatada -
06-12-2007, 01:06 PM

Nah dont bro lol, we've got loads of them already am serios :) then we gna have to go through a whole debate all over again :p

Gangster No.1
06-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Lol, Its Done Now.

- Qatada -
06-12-2007, 01:41 PM

lol safe, no worries insha Allaah :)

Helena
06-13-2007, 09:14 AM
welcome back bro.....:) ......

mashAllah ur idea is working effectively......:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.