/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Morshum Muslim

zaria
06-05-2007, 01:46 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum,

Insha'Allah everyone is at the highest of iman. I have a question on Morshum Muslim. I want to know what is some of their beliefs. I came across a bro who said that he is a morshum muslim but he also said that they don't pray five times a day and the creamate the demise. Can anyone help me on this. I apologize if this is in the wrong thread.

As Salaamu alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.A.
06-08-2007, 01:09 AM
:sl:

Can you please explain to me who "Morshum Muslims" are ? if at all they exist.

zaria
06-13-2007, 06:36 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum. I am requesting

:threadclo

Ma Salaamu

S_87
06-13-2007, 08:59 PM

never heardof them. only thing that comes up on google is this thread. are you sure thats the name?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zaria
06-14-2007, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

never heardof them. only thing that comes up on google is this thread. are you sure thats the name?
I think i am spelling the name wrong but it begins with a M. It's like Moorsh american or something like that but I talk to someone and they said that these people believe to themselves to be muslims and they believe that there is a prophet after Roosallah (saw). They are something like the Nation of Islam who believed Elijah muhammad was a prophet and they branched off from them and follow someone else and I can not think of the name of who they believe to be a prophet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.