/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have got the Quran!

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
I have bought the Quran, its in farsi. I cant read arabic, but farsi is 60% arabic so its the closest I can get to the riginal.
I orderd it from the internet, got it in the mail today.

Im not thinking of converting, but I know that the goverment of my country is Islamic, and half of the world news is about islam somehow.

Its good to know what its about.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DAWUD_adnan
06-05-2007, 07:13 PM
lol i bet you end up reverting .. :)

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 09:11 PM
If you ever have any questions about it, you can ask anytime insha Allaah (God willing.) Just do it in a respectful manner. :)

Peace.

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Its good to know all religions.. I agree with Dawud.. that ur gonna want to revert once you've seen the light of the Quran..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umar001
06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Hope you enjoy it at least.

Woodrow
06-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Excellent.

Is it an Arabic-Farsi version or just Farsi? Either way you are getting a concept as to what Islam is.

3isha
06-05-2007, 09:49 PM
mashallah
may Allah guide you through the darkness of life. inshaallah

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Excellent.

Is it an Arabic-Farsi version or just Farsi? Either way you are getting a concept as to what Islam is.
Yes It didnt say so in the ordering site, but it is a small arabic text under the farsi, strange.

No I will not become a muslim, ever.

Helena
06-05-2007, 11:02 PM
u never know...u mite see the light/ beauty of islam inshAllah ( God willing).....

00:00
06-05-2007, 11:06 PM
never say never, never know u might.

Umar001
06-05-2007, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
Yes It didnt say so in the ordering site, but it is a small arabic text under the farsi, strange.

Oh, I remember the days I used to say that.

Lol, for real, its upto the individual to take any steps to believe or disregard something. If you become Muslim then you do if yuo dont then you dont totally your choice. :)

Woodrow
06-05-2007, 11:19 PM
I too remember the days I said I would never be a Muslim. But, this is something that is up to each person and a person needs to revert because they believe and not because of what any person says.

mariam.
06-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Peace be upon who follow the truth and seek for it:

I hope this 9 Steps to Purify the Heart helping you ..
1.Clean - your mind, your heart & soul - remove all prejudices & biases.
2.Thank God - for what you have - every moment of every day.
3.Read - a good translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in a language that they can understand best.
4.Reflect on the meanings & consider the bounties of your Lord.
5.Seek - Forgiveness From God & Learn to Forgive others.
6.Ask - in your heart for Guidance from Above.
7.Open - your heart and mind.
8.Continue - to do this up for a few months. And be regular in it.
9.Avoid - the poison of evil while your heart is opening for the "rebirth of your soul."

The rest is between you and the Almighty Lord of the Universe. If you truly love Him, then He already Knows it and He will deal with each of us according to our hearts.

peace :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.