/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why will Jesus (saw) descend at the end of time instead of our Prophet (saw)?

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 06:51 PM
:salamext:

Why will Jesus (saw) descend at the end of time instead of our Prophet (saw)?

- by Abu Qataadah al-Philisteeni

Q: Why will Allaah - the Exalted - send Jesus at the end of time, and not our Prophet (Muhammad), peace be upon them both?

A: As for why Allaah - the Exalted - will send Jesus (saw) at the end of time and not our Prophet (saw), then Allaah - the Exalted - says: {"...and your Lord Creates what He wills and Chooses; the choice is not for them..."}

And this touches upon a wisdom: that the Christians lied regarding Jesus and fabricated on his behalf - they, and the Jews. So, the Christians claim that Jesus was killed by them, and the Prophet (saw) informed us that at the end of time, he (Jesus) will descend. And if he descends, we can benefit from this in two ways:

Firstly: that the Prophet (saw) spoke the truth, and that he is the Seal of the Prophets, because he informed us of something that would happen in the future. Therefore, he is truthful in everything that he reports from his Lord.

Secondly: the Christians have lied in their fabrications regarding Jesus.

And from the additional wisdoms: that it will be truthfully shown that Muhammad (saw) is the Seal of the Prophets, because if it was Muhammad (saw) who descended, we would not benefit from that in any obvious way. But, if Jesus (saw) is the one who descends and then follows the Sharee'ah of our Prophet, and ruled by it, and obligated the people to follow it, and obligated himself to follow it - and, rather, prayed behind the expected Mahdi - all of this would undoubtedly show that the Prophet (saw) is the Seal of the Prophets, and that his Sharee'ah is the Seal of all the Divine Messages, and that nobody will benefit from claiming that he is a follower of Jesus - even if he had the original Gospel, without its alterations - because Jesus will rule by the Sharee'ah of the Prophet (saw).

And from the additional wisdom in this: that the death of the Anti-Christ will be by the hands of the True Christ, as the Anti-Christ will be killed by Jesus the son of Mary - so the Maseeh of Kufr will be killed by the Maseeh of Imaan.

And from the additional wisdom: that Jesus (saw) is the one who gave glad tidings of the Prophet (saw) in the Qur'aan, as the Exalted mentions: {"...and a giver of glad tidings of a Messenger that will come after me whose name is Ahmad..."}, and in the Gospel likewise. So, he will descend to see if those who ascribe themselves to him listened to him - did they listen to his glad tidings? Or did they insistently remain upon their disbelief and stubborness?

[Translated from: http://www.tawhed.ws/r?i=2719]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taimur_9000
06-05-2007, 10:04 PM
:sl: Thanks for the above. I have a question relating this. Will every body i mean especially christians become muslims once they see hazarat ISA has desceneded. and all that will be left is jews is that true?

asadxyz
06-06-2007, 09:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taimur_9000
:sl: Thanks for the above. I have a question relating this. Will every body i mean especially christians become muslims once they see hazarat ISA has desceneded. and all that will be left is jews is that true?
Assalaamo Alaikum:
The Quran says:
وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلاَّ لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا﴿4:159﴾
(4:159) There are none among the People of the Book but will believe in him before his(Jesus) death, *and he will be a witness against them on the Day of Resurrection;
This is question of common sense.Jesus (PBUH) will come as a follower of our HolY Prophet (PBUH),so anyone who will Believe Jesus will automatically become a Muslim.
Best of luck

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.