/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haraam to capture (enslave) a jinn by means of reading a wazifa?

06-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Is it haraam to capture (enslave) a jinn by means of reading a wazifa? Where can I find a wazifa like this?.............

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
salaam

in my view it is haraam, because imagine i caged you up how would you feel! so we gota respect jinns aswell, and people that give out wazifas like these are magicians that should be punched up :D

Muezzin
06-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Since you're asking where to find such a wazifa, I surmise you wish to enslave a Jinn, which begs the question: why?

SUMMAYAH
06-05-2007, 09:06 PM
lol! crazy..........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
06-05-2007, 09:07 PM
why wud u wanna capture it..in the first place?

- Qatada -
06-05-2007, 09:10 PM
:salamext:

Who said you can do that anyway? lol in history Prophet Sulaiman was able to since Allaah granted it him, however - those who want jinns to do things for them usually have to 'worship' the jinn so the jinn does things for them. And Allaah knows best.

So if that's the case - you're more likely to be the slave of the jinn than him being the slave of you. This is why magicians have to do really shocking things like drink menstrual blood etc. step on qur'an etc. to be accepted by the evil jinn, so the person becomes a slave to the shayateen more than the jinn is a slave to them. And if they die in that state, then the hereafter is an evil place for the sinners, and disbelievers.

We seek refuge in Allaah. And Allaah knows best.

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 09:10 PM
That would be nice, they are fire deamons right? It would be free heat for the house hold. You could use his fires and not having to buy another lighter for your cigars. And you could bring him along on campings not having to start a fire.

I would sure want one.

Muezzin
06-05-2007, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
That would be nice, they are fire deamons right? It would be free hear for the house hold. You could use his fires and not having to buy another lighter for your cigars. And you could bring him along on campings not having to start a fire.

I would sure want one.
Or you could buy a cigarette lighter for about a quid. Unless you want to do things like disrespecting a holy book and drinking menstrual blood.

NobleMuslimUK
06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
:sl:
This person has been persistent in finding this out, no doubt he'll continue to ask around until someone gives him/her the answer they are looking for.
These kind of stories of people controlling jinns intrigued me too and I was the same, I even had a book with certain wazifa's on how to capture or control a jinn or how to communicate with the dead relatives or just the dead, I was very naive at the time and to some extent ignorant. But I never carried out any such wazifa's.
Sufis or peers etc make such claims and people will go to them to get some good out of it and pay any price if they believe they will get some worldly benefit in return.
This person has started many threads concerning this topic, maybe hes delusional enough to think that controlling a jinn will give him some sort of supernatural powers and he will be able to peek into peoples personal life or peek into the future. What a shame since only with Allah is the absolute knowledge, how can people like this ignore such things, and their hearts must feel no fear.
May Allah guide the muslim ummah and safeguard us from such fitnahs and kufr.

islamirama
06-05-2007, 09:16 PM
That would be nice, they are fire deamons right? It would be free heat for the house hold. You could use his fires and not having to buy another lighter for your cigars. And you could bring him along on campings not having to start a fire.

I would sure want one.
Does that mean if I bring you to my house, you will fill out the holes in the walls, fix the ceiling and other things since you are made of mud?

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Or you could buy a cigarette lighter for about a quid. Unless you want to do things like disrespecting a holy book and drinking menstrual blood.
The Quran is not holy for me and 5 bilion other people. Menstrual blood,,, no problem, if it would mean that I have a demon serving me.

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Does that mean if I bring you to my house, you will fill out the holes in the walls, fix the ceiling and other things since you are made of mud?
If you captured me I would be your slave so yes.

06-05-2007, 09:32 PM
HOW COMES WHEN I SAY JINN AND THINGS LIKE THAT.......FIRST THING THAT COMES 2 PPL'S MIND IS? EVIL JINN'S SHAYTANS AND ALL THAT???.........THERE ARE GOOD JINNS

NobleMuslimUK
maybe hes delusional enough to think that controlling a jinn will give him some sort of supernatural powers and he will be able to peek into peoples personal life or peek into the future
^^ TRUST ME, I'M NOT A LITTLE KID OR ANYTHING TO BELIEVE IN TIME MACHNIES GO 2 THE FUTURE AND COME BACK OR W/E U HAD IN MIND OF ..........

I DUNNO IF ITS THE WAY I WORD MY WRITING BUT WHENEVER I WRITE PPL HAVE THE OPPOSITE VIEWS OR THOUGHTS.......THE NEGATIVE WAY..........AND NO I WOULDNT GO WORSHIPPIN THE JINN'S OR W/E FOR THEM 2 DO THINGS FOR ME........THATS JUST REAL CRAZY.........

BanGuLLy
06-05-2007, 09:37 PM
You shouldn't be a master to any1 because every1 is equal... you should just be the slave of Allah..

Helena
06-05-2007, 09:37 PM
soo wots ur purpose of creating this thread? like i sed before....why wud u wanna capture it? do such things exist?....why wud we enslave someone or something?...slavery is not acceptable in Islam....we are equal in the eyes of Allah(swt)....

جوري
06-05-2007, 09:49 PM
pls contemplate these verses before doing something foolish..

1 الجن 72 6 وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِنَ الإِنْسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
HOW COMES WHEN I SAY JINN AND THINGS LIKE THAT.......FIRST THING THAT COMES 2 PPL'S MIND IS? EVIL JINN'S SHAYTANS AND ALL THAT???.........THERE ARE GOOD JINNS

NobleMuslimUK

^^ TRUST ME, I'M NOT A LITTLE KID OR ANYTHING TO BELIEVE IN TIME MACHNIES GO 2 THE FUTURE AND COME BACK OR W/E U HAD IN MIND OF ..........

I DUNNO IF ITS THE WAY I WORD MY WRITING BUT WHENEVER I WRITE PPL HAVE THE OPPOSITE VIEWS OR THOUGHTS.......THE NEGATIVE WAY..........AND NO I WOULDNT GO WORSHIPPIN THE JINN'S OR W/E FOR THEM 2 DO THINGS FOR ME........THATS JUST REAL CRAZY.........
First of all Jinns dont exist. But if they did, they wouldnt be human and would have powers.

If they existed you could make a lot of money sellign them, celebreties would love having a demon.

islamirama
06-05-2007, 09:57 PM
First of all Jinns dont exist. But if they did, they wouldnt be human and would have powers.

If they existed you could make a lot of money sellign them, celebreties would love having a demon.
Jinns do exist. anyways, they are not humans. they are made from different substance and have different abilities and capabilities. They have no need for money or what not which is why don't care about celebreties nor making money or anything like that. I mean do you really care how many nuts a squrrel has and if you want to be richer than him in have more?

The Quran is not holy for me and 5 bilion other people. Menstrual blood,,, no problem, if it would mean that I have a demon serving me.
There are about 6 bilion people in the world and close to half of those are Musilms. So i don't know where you are getting your figures from. And in case you weren't paying attention, you never have a demon serve you and obey you. It is you who do all kinds of sick stuff to please him and then he do a few things for you.

If you captured me I would be your slave so yes.
i think you missed my point. Jinns, who are made of smokeless fire, can no more heat the room than you or I patch up any holes with mud just becuase we are made of dust.

iqbal_soofi
06-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Why don't you buy Alladin's lamp instead of trying different wazifaz? It's cheap and also reputed. Only problem is that I can't tell you where to buy it? Try ebay. Good luck.

lilah
06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
it is dangerous,

Sinbad
06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Jinns do exist. anyways, they are not humans. they are made from different substance and have different abilities and capabilities. They have no need for money or what not which is why don't care about celebreties nor making money or anything like that. I mean do you really care how many nuts a squrrel has and if you want to be richer than him in have more?
Jinns existing? What makes you think that? Ever seen a Jinn or read it in a book from the medieval times?

There are about 6 bilion people in the world and close to half of those are Musilms. So i don't know where you are getting your figures from. And in case you weren't paying attention, you never have a demon serve you and obey you. It is you who do all kinds of sick stuff to please him and then he do a few things for you.
Sounds like a nice deal, but 3 bilion muslims!
http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

i think you missed my point. Jinns, who are made of smokeless fire, can no more heat the room than you or I patch up any holes with mud just becuase we are made of dust.
So they are of fire but not hot. Maybe you can use them as lamps:D

جوري
06-05-2007, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iqbal_soofi
Why don't you buy Alladin's lamp instead of trying different wazifaz? It's cheap and also reputed. Only problem is that I can't tell you where to buy it? Try ebay. Good luck.
lol
here you go

but the Genie is out to lunch!

chacha_jalebi
06-05-2007, 11:54 PM
you immature little boy:p even if their a good jinn bro, it cant bring ne good or bad. only Allah (swt) can make sumthin good or bad happen to us:D remem dat.

sinbady:p i think you have totally lost the plot and it would do you a lot of good to run along and make us all a cuppa, 14 sugars for me:p :D

iqbal_soofi
06-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Jinns existing? What makes you think that? Ever seen a Jinn or read it in a book from the medieval times?

So they are of fire but not hot. Maybe you can use them as lamps:D
Electric power is a kind of a jinn.Nobody can see it but it's very powerful. You can make it do anything that nobody could do. It's also dangerous if handled without proper knowledge and adequate precautions. There're many other forms of energy. electronics is one of them too. You can enslave them all. You need a different kind of knowledge than wazifas. It's unfortunate, that all our quest for knowledge revolve only around wazifa kind of things. The nations that go for proper knowledge of science and technology enslaved many kind of jinns. We term their knowledge as a low rate thing but buy, borrow or beg everything from them. We don't want to wake up from dreaming about fundamentalism and wazifaism.

lilah
06-06-2007, 08:07 AM
I just wanted to add a few more points, i was in a rush earlier and couldn't complete a thought...:blind:

First of all, you have just as much chance of controlling a Jinn as you would petting a great white shark and keeping your arms. Humans think they are so strong and smart, but we can't even control animals of the wild. Look at what happened to Roy Horn of Siegfried & Roy... they paraded on stage for 30 some years with these wild beasts under the illusion that they were somehow invincible....but in a short 10th of a second, Roy's "friend" tiger Montecore critically injured him on stage. The effect of that attack will be with Roy for the rest of his life.

There may be 'good' jin, but you do not understand the nature of the jin...so what is a 'good' jin? How can you identify a 'good' jin from a 'bad' jin? How can you tell if a 'bad' jin is pretending to be a 'good' jin...after all, they do know about Islam and can use your knowledge of Islam to fool you into trusting them. Do you honestly think the jinn are barn yard creatures that will give in to the will of Man?

Furthermore, given the fact that the jinn are sentient beings created by Allah (SWT), who gives us the right to enslave them? What is it that you want that you can't ask Allah (SWT) for? Money, wealth, dunya, companionship? What can the jinn give you that Allah (SWT) can't? Why risk your physical, mental health....your position in this world and the next.... for things you *think* the jinn can give you? I say spend more time befriending Allah (swt) and less time wondering about the Jinn, and you will be a happier person imo :thumbs_up

In all fairness, i'm sure a majority of young muslims that learned about jinn have had the same questions as you have....you are not alone in wondering about this topic. I remember when I was young, after learning about jinn, wondering what it would be like to befriend/communicate with them...but then I grew up, learned more about my Islam, and understood to 'be careful what you wish for'. I don't want to relate stories that have been told to me about young men attempting to do what you described (and what eventually happened to them) because that would be heresay and you wouldn't believe me.

What it all boils down to is that it's not worth it, there is no benefit to you in getting involved in the world of jinn. The losses would outweight and possible benefit you think you might get...

jmo

sudais1
06-06-2007, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
pls contemplate these verses before doing something foolish..

1 الجن 72 6 وَأَنَّهُ كَانَ رِجَالٌ مِنَ الإِنْسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٍ مِنَ الْجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمْ رَهَقًا

what the blood does that transalte too:? :? :?

06-06-2007, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
what the blood does that transalte too:? :? :?
THATS IN SOME SURAH I CANT MEMBA........BUT I DONT THINK I KNOW WHAT IT TRANSLATES TO IN ENGLISH....

06-06-2007, 03:35 PM
'be careful what you wish for'. .
^ Be careful what u wish for?.......Jinns, They are Genie's in English, What is the way they are potrayed real I doubt it, where you have 3 wishes?.........I don't think so..........

I don't want to relate stories that have been told to me about young men attempting to do what you described (and what eventually happened to them) because that would be heresay and you wouldn't believe me
What happend to them?..........I know its dangerous and there is risks

I dont think i'm intended to do it.......just really curious

m102313
06-06-2007, 03:36 PM

Look sinbad, you are just saying things out of ignorance, you also have to learn to respect other people's faith and beliefs.

where is your proof that Jinns don't exist :?

Thanks,

Mohammed

06-06-2007, 03:39 PM
^^^ Jinns do exist....if you don't know that......then I'm sorry but u have alot to learn about islam lol...........Allah has mentioned it many times...........you must not be paying attention.............

2 Sinbad

Jinns aren't toys or things you play with.....they are just like u and me.............they have communities, they eat, drink, worship allah(not all of them) and they die..........thats like saying you could sell aliens?? that dont make sense rightt?

sudais1
06-06-2007, 03:47 PM
aaaaahhhhhh silly me

the arabic verses are in the chapter of surah jinn, (72) i didnt even read it lol

Sami Zaatari
06-06-2007, 04:25 PM
jinns do exist, why? cause ive had my jinn experiances! so they arent fairytale make belief.

and yes there are good and bad jinns, but its best to stay clear of them, even the good ones, because they are VERY DIFFERENT than us, they can still hurt us becuase they are just different then us. they have a complete different nature, way of life, etc, so :) good or bad, dont go looking for them because you dont know much about them and you dont know how they react what they do and so on.

nocturne
06-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Why would anyone want a jinn anyway?

Are u forgetting that dunia life is to prepare for hereafter?
Are u forgetting that the al-mighty is more powerful than any jinn you could find?

I just find this ridiculous. People are obsessed with the mundane of things when there are other far more important things in the religion

May Allah show all of us the right path.

06-06-2007, 04:46 PM
okay Never Mind I Ever Said Capture, I Meant To Say Like Communicate With The Jinns Things Like That, Make Urself Visible To Them And Sh*** Like That...........never Mind I Ever Said Capture Or Enslave..............

iqbal_soofi
06-06-2007, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
Look sinbad, you are just saying things out of ignorance, you also have to learn to respect other people's faith and beliefs.

where is your proof that Jinns don't exist :?

Thanks,

Mohammed
Should everybody ignore the daylight facts just for the sake of showing respect to other people's faith?

It's only our faith that Jinns exist because it's mentioned in Quran.

Read my signature.

No too many years ago we used to have a faith that nobody (except) Allah can tell the gender of the fetus in a mother's womb. We never tried to challenge this statement because of our faith. But those who challenged it, invented the ways and means to find out the gender. They not only can find the gender, they can tell the size, any abnormality or disease before birth. They even operated a fetus for the heart problem successfully in the womb. They could do this wonder only because they go beyond the faith.

lilah
06-06-2007, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
^ Be careful what u wish for?.......Jinns, They are Genie's in English, What is the way they are potrayed real I doubt it, where you have 3 wishes?.........I don't think so..........

What happend to them?..........I know its dangerous and there is risks

I dont think i'm intended to do it.......just really curious

i didn't mean 'be carefull what you wish for in that sense....i meant becarefull in that desire to seek out the jinn...no punn intended. :D

iqbal_soofi
06-06-2007, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lilah
i didn't mean 'be carefull what you wish for in that sense....i meant becarefull in that desire to seek out the jinn...no punn intended. :D
It's written in Quran that Jinns do exist. So it's our duty as the deputies or assistants of Allah to find out where they exist, what things they do in this universe.

noodles
06-06-2007, 05:38 PM
It's written in Quran that Jinns do exist. So it's our duty as the deputies or assistants of Allah to find out where they exist, what things they do in this universe.

And pray tell, what of Angels? and the Buraaq? and the other unseen?

Is it your duty to find out where they exist too? (and converse with them?)

The reasons mentioned here are just silly and for satisfying your own curiosities rather than leaving it be.

iqbal_soofi
06-06-2007, 06:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noodles
And pray tell, what of Angels? and the Buraaq? and the other unseen?

Is it your duty to find out where they exist too? (and converse with them?)

The reasons mentioned here are just silly and for satisfying your own curiosities rather than leaving it be.
It's not a bad idea to get more knowledge about different things that are present in the universe. We can get the practical knowledge only if we seek for something. Islam doesn't stop us to explore. If we can't find an angel or a buraaq then that doesn't mean that these don't exist. It only means that we're not heading to the direction where they actually exist. According to our faith Buraq is a kind of transport which could travel many million light years in a fraction of a second. Therefore, going to the planets that are some million light years away from our earth is possible. I tell you that scientists will find out that rare possibility one day.

lilah
06-06-2007, 08:05 PM
What about Shatan? Is it our duty as 'assistants of allah'...by the way, i don't know where it says that... to find out where he exists and he can do in the universe? That's just plain nonsense imo...

yes learn about them, only to keep yourself guarded and defended from them, but the questioner wanted to 'enslave' one for his/her benefit...

Sinbad
06-06-2007, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sami Zaatari
jinns do exist, why? cause ive had my jinn experiances! so they arent fairytale make belief.

and yes there are good and bad jinns, but its best to stay clear of them, even the good ones, because they are VERY DIFFERENT than us, they can still hurt us becuase they are just different then us. they have a complete different nature, way of life, etc, so :) good or bad, dont go looking for them because you dont know much about them and you dont know how they react what they do and so on.
If you mean being unable to move when you wake up cause your muscles are still innactive they yes I have had those to.

vpb
06-06-2007, 11:11 PM

the whole forum is being flooded by threads about jinns. dont' know what's happening

lilah
06-06-2007, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb

the whole forum is being flooded by threads about jinns. dont' know what's happening
it's a phase, insha allah it will pass.

BlissfullyJaded
06-07-2007, 08:01 AM

Fear Allah and don't delve into issues which can result in self-harm or harm onto your family. Just because the jinn may be a good jinn doesn't mean you should go reading ayahs from the Quran and enslaving it. The results can be disastrous for the person doing such a thing. Concern yourselves with your own imaan.

I'm not simply enticing fear for the creation of Allah in you, but rather stating reality. InshaAllah if you want the source for this, I'll find it because I have read it from a sheikh.

Btw, the ayah quoted earlier is translated as:
And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief. [Surah Jinn / Ayah 6]

Hashim_507
06-07-2007, 08:11 AM
Why would you capture jinns? This not a duty to do, its haram and very dangerous thing to do.

lilah
06-07-2007, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Fear Allah and don't delve into issues which can result in self-harm or harm onto your family. Just because the jinn may be a good jinn doesn't mean you should go reading ayahs from the Quran and enslaving it. The results can be disastrous for the person doing such a thing. Concern yourselves with your own imaan.

I'm not simply enticing fear for the creation of Allah in you, but rather stating reality. InshaAllah if you want the source for this, I'll find it because I have read it from a sheikh.

Btw, the ayah quoted earlier is translated as:
And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief. [Surah Jinn / Ayah 6]
totally agree with you...i mean, look at the world of humans. When a circus tiger or zoo animal attacks it's 'master' are they being 'good' or 'bad' or are they just following instincts....just because a jin might be 'good' doesn't mean they still can't hurt you! :blind:

Umm Yoosuf
06-07-2007, 09:33 PM
:salamext:

I think these kinds of questions should be directed to the people of knowledge.

12.This is not a Fiqh discussion board. Prolonged threads arguing over Fatwas and the details of Islamic law will be closed. Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions. Please use other knowledgeable means such as a scholar, Imam or knowledgeable person in your area or provide sources.
thread closed.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.