/* */

PDA

View Full Version : don't know who they are

nasreen
06-05-2007, 11:18 PM
salaam brothers and sister,

i don't wat happen . well i was sleeping one night and after i fell asleep i had woken up needing to use the toilet well as i was sleeping on my right i turned left to get off the bed. as i turned there wa a black man and a white woman with bright red lips tick on.what scared me was that i don't know eighter of them and they did not look like burgulars. the man tuck his hand out to me and said to come with him. i screeamed my lungs out sayin who r u over and over againg and then cover my head with the duvet. my mom heard me scream and asked who is shouting. it was abut 3 in the moring. when i took the duvet off i saw two sadows running out. i did not know what or who they were and read my quran.
did i do the right thing in refussing to go them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
06-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Woaw that sounds scary.
Forget right or wrong. I don't think you could be held accountable for screaming in fear, I think anyone would be scared given the circumstances.
I would suggest just try to forget the whole deal and move on. Maybe before you go to sleep, recite the 3 last surah's of the Qur'an three times inshaAllah.

Mesmerise
06-06-2007, 11:33 AM
SubhanAllah, i agree with bro Abdul Fattah, it sounds as if the shaytaan may have been trying to scare you. If you have a nightmare, whilst sleeping then recite 'AoodhubIllahi minas shaytaan nir rajeem', and make the action of spitting on the side you were sleeping on, and thereafter turn to the other side and recite some suraahs, and then go to sleep again :)

- Qatada -
06-06-2007, 11:45 AM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah that's shocking..

Sahih Al Bukhari Volume 3, Book 38, Number 505t

Full hadith:
http://www.ishwar.com/islam/holy_had...k38/index.html
I will teach you some words with which Allah will benefit you." I asked, "What are they?" He replied, "Whenever you go to bed, recite "Ayat-al-Kursi"-- 'Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-l-Haiy-ul Qaiyum' [Qur'an 2:255] till you finish the whole verse. (If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning. " So, I released him. In the morning, Allah's Apostle asked, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I replied, "He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go." Allah's Apostle asked, "What are they?" I replied, "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi from the beginning to the end ---- Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-lHaiy-ul-Qaiyum----.' He further said to me, '(If you do so), Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no satan will come near you till morning.' (Abu Huraira or another sub-narrator) added that they (the companions) were very keen to do good deeds. The Prophet said, "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Huraira?" Abu Huraira said, "No." He said, "It was Satan."

http://quranicrealm.com/images/2_255.gif

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
00:00
06-06-2007, 12:57 PM
as i turned there wa a black man and a white woman with bright red lips tick on
weird, why was the man wearing red lip stick for.

did i do the right thing in refussing to go them.
yes.

IceQueen~
06-06-2007, 01:05 PM
:sl:
I heard that red lipstick is the sign of the Jinn- thats what it probably was
and yeah make sure you read the ayat al-kursi before sleeping and the last the surahs of the Quran inshaAllah...
:w:

adeel
06-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Probably was a Jinn but where was it trying to take you? as the man tuck his hand out to you.
Yeah say the Ayat al-kursi, i got to learn it myself.
Salaam

Kittygyal
06-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Salamualikum.
Dreamland.

This Jinn Alert is going around.

Inshallah take this forward to an Imam/Sheik who has more knowledge inshallah, it maybe just one of those days were you watched a scary film allah hu alim.

May allah subhwnatallah help you tho amin.

You could have got a brush and banged on there face Lol. Maybe maybe it was one of your family messing with ya.

Did ya tell ya parents about it????

You could have gone with it and see what they did a ya maybe they wanted a gave ya some candies and red bull

Ma'assalama

nasreen
06-06-2007, 06:48 PM
well i did tell me mom as she heard me shout really loudly.and did tell an imam about it what really socked me is what he said. he said that a jin must have touched me or something about it. i don't really watch horror movies as i think they r realy meanning less waste of time. and it was the woman who was wearing the red lisp tickno the man and she was realy preaty.it's really scary coz i remember every thing to the detail. anyway thank u all from the bottom of my heart u guys and i will read my quran.:statisfie

Rafeeq
06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Sis Nasreen
just as the final thing, i would like to add only for girls in the age of 14 till marriage, they can have such nightmares as they are undergoing some biological and mental changes. I would like you to consult with doctors/psycologist becouse these JINNS donot interfare our life , neither they have powers to overcome man, as man is ASHRAF ul MAKHLOOQAT. An Adna (lower) creature can not overcome an Ashraf (aala) creature.
Allah Knows the best.

BanGuLLy
06-09-2007, 06:59 PM
thats scary!!!!! I had an encounter with a female Jinn(in my dream).. but she was scaryy lookin.. Pale white face.. staring at me right in the eye..and the rest u dun need to kno.. already posted it in another thread..

BanGuLLy
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Was there light in the room or was it dark? and did you see them clearly?
and I dont think that it can be a Jinn..because Jinns dont have shadows..

HBot 5000
06-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Perhaps one should stop taking hallucinogenic ....... or maybe you were still in a state of REM sleep...

^Jin this jin that .. yukkk

islamirama
06-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Jinns are real. Even though several threads recently have been about jinns, that does not mean we dismiss that possibility here. Remember that shaytan too is a jinn, and the bad jinns are called shayateen also.

Dreams are 3 kind, good is from Allah, bad is from shaytan, and 3rd type is your ming mixing your concerns, thougths,events,etc together for you. So if it was a dream then it was a shaytan and/or jinn. But if you were awake when you saw them then it was jinn. They do interefer in our lives and do much more than some people think. That is why we have been advised to recite certain surahs protect ourselves from them. As for young girls, teenages and marriage girls that are single, they are normally more prone to jinn harassement for being single, beautiful and young.

anyways, as bro mod mentioned, ayatul kursi should be recited before going to bed. One is protected the whole night with it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!