/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!4

mohammed farah
06-06-2007, 10:30 AM
what is the purpose of a leaflet! to provide information and.........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Umniyah:.
06-06-2007, 10:36 AM
what? what do you mean?

mohammed farah
06-06-2007, 10:38 AM
what is the purpose of a leaflet....i already know to provide information, but what else?

Mesmerise
06-06-2007, 10:39 AM
It depends on what type of leaflet you are creating, whether its to inform, advise, persuade etc.
A leaflet which informs- the purpose is to provide the reader with information on the topic, using adequate language and other features such as statistical information and diagrams etc.
My brains a bit rusty at the mo, hope that helps though. Ask if you want anymore help :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
06-06-2007, 10:40 AM
i wish i knew other reasons....

wot else could it be apart from seeking information to attend events/ or be part of the community....i.e the leaflets can bring the community closer my attending the gym/playing footie....

gladTidings
06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Erm..

Its compact and can deliver information in an easy to read fashion. It may be used for advertising purposes.

Im gonna stop now, before i start making things up.

I think im about 3 hours too late.lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.