/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dream of the future?

06-06-2007, 06:58 PM
How can one dream of the future?

I have heared that if your read somthing (an ayat i think) before you to sleep ALLA(swt) will give you dreams of the future

Will a brother/sister please tell me what you read before you go to sleep that allows you to have these spirtual dreams.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noodles
06-06-2007, 07:06 PM
There isn't a way to know about the future. Only Allah (swt) knows what lies ahead.

However, some people here have mentioned that when they were have trouble deciding on a matter that will affect their future immensely, they prayed Isthakhara (A prayer that asks Allah(swt) for guidance) and went to sleep and had a dream about their future.

However in these cases, I believe that Allah(swt) "inspires" (and I use the word inspire loosely) the person to make the correct decision. It is not to say that you would surely recieve a dream that will show you your future.

Allahu Alim.

I myself have prayed isthakhara because I had to resolve an important matter, however, I received no sign and thus made the decision based on my knowledge, who knows if I made the right choice or wrong.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.