/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I heard the all seeing eye represents Dajjals One eye?

06-06-2007, 08:55 PM
is this true?.............for some reason I don't get how the freemasons, illuminati and all that, the all seeing eye is linked to Dajjal, I heard that Dajjal started his work already and sometimes I think its to do with the freemasons, illuminati things or is this all just a conspiracy???...................

And all these secret societies some how connect to dajjal and all that

and that unfinished pyramid with the eye is that supposed 2 be where Dajjal is or something?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
06-06-2007, 09:03 PM
:sl:

Sorry but i don'k know the answer to year first question but no-one knows the location of the Dajjal is only known to Allah SWT

noodles
06-06-2007, 10:55 PM
Its true that no one knows about his location, but according to this Hadith in Muslim, someone has seen him

Its a good read.

Book 041, Number 7028:

Amir b. Sharahil Sha'bi Sha'b Hamdan reported that he asked Fatima, daughter of Qais and sister of ad-Dahhak b. Qais and she was the first amongst the emigrant women: Narrate to me a hadith which you had heard directly from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and there is no extra link in between them. She said: Very well, if you like, I am prepared to do that, and he said to her: Well, do It and narrate that to me. She said: I married the son of Mughira and he was a chosen young man of Quraish at that time, but he fell as a martyr in the first Jihad (fighting) on the side of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). When I became a widow, 'Abd al-Rahman b. Auf, one amongst the group of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sent me the proposal of marriage. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) also sent me such a message for his freed slave Usama b. Zaid. And it had been conveyed to me that Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) had said (about Usama): He who loves me should also love Usima. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) talked to me (about this matter), I said: My affairs are in your hand. You may marry me to anyone whom you like. He said: You better shift now to the house of Umm Sharik, and Umm Sharik was a rich lady from amongst the Anqir. She spent generously for the cause of Allah and entertained guests very hospitably. I said: Well, I will do as you like. He said: Do not do that for Umm Sharik is a woman who is very frequently vizited by guests and I do not like that your head may be uncovered or the cloth may be removed from your shank and the strangers may catch sight of them which you abhor. You better shift to the house of your cousin 'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. Umm Maktum and he is a person of the Bani Fihr branch of the Quraish, and he belonged to that tribe (to which Fatima) belonged. So I shifted to that house, and when my period of waiting was over, I heard the voice of an announcer making an announcement that the prayer would be observed in the mosque (where) congregational prayer (is observed).

So I set out towards that mosque and observed prayer along with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and I was in the row of the women which was near the row of men. When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) had finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit smiling and said: Every worshipper should keep sitting at his place. He then said: Do you know why I had asked you to assemble? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: By Allah. I have not made you assemble for exhortation or for a warning, but I have detained you here, for Tamim Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something, which agrees with what I was-telling, yuu about the Dajjal. He narrated to me that he had sailed in a ship along with thirty men of Bani Lakhm and Bani Judham and had been tossed by waves in the ocean for a month. Then these (waves) took them (near) the land within the ocean (island) at the time of sunset. They sat in a small side-boat and entered that Island. There was a beast with long thick hair (and because of these) they could not distinguish his face from his back. They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: O people, go to this person in the monastery as he is very much eager to know about you. He (the narrator) said: When it named a person for us we were afraid of it lest it should be a Devil. Then we hurriedly went on till we came to that monastery and found a well-built person there with his hands tied to his neck and having iron shackles between his two legs up to the ankles. We said: Woe be upon thee, who are you? And he said: You would soon come to know about me. but tell me who are you. We said: We are people from Arabia and we embarked upon a boat but the sea-waves had been driving us for one month and they brought as near this island. We got Into the side-boats and entered this island and here a beast met us with profusely thick hair and because of the thickness of his hair his face could not be distinguished from his back. We said: Woe be to thee, who are you? It said: I am al- Jassasa. We said: What is al-Jassasa? And it said: You go to this very person in the monastery for he is eagerly waiting for you to know about you. So we came to you in hot haste fearing that that might be the Devil. He (that chained person) said: Tell me about the date-palm trees of Baisan. We &aid: About what aspect of theirs do you seek information? He said: I ask you whether these trees bear fruit or not.

We said: Yes Thereupon he said: I think these would not bear fruits. He said: Inform me about the lake of Tabariyya? We said: Which aspect of it do you want to know? He said: Is there water in it? They said: There is abundance of water in it. Thereupon he said: I think it would soon become dry. He again said: Inform me about the spring of Zughar. They said: Which aspect of it you want to know? He (the chained person) said: Is there water in it and does it irrigate (the land)? We said to him: Yes, there is abundance of water in it and the inhabitants (of Medina) irrigate (land) with the help of it, He said: Inform me about the unlettered Prophet; what has he done? We said: He has come out from Mecca and has settled In Yathrib (Medina). He said: Do the Arabs fight against him? We said: Yes. He said: How did he deal with him? We informed him that he had overcome those in his neighbourhood and they had submitted themselves before him. Thereupon he said to us: Had it actually happened? We said: Yes. Thereupon he said: If it is so that is better for them that they should show obedience to him. I am going to tell you about. myself and I am Dajjal and would be soon permitted to get out and so I shall get out and travel in the land, and will not spare any town where I would not stay for forty nights except Mecca and Medina as these two (places) are prohibited (areas) for me and I would not make an attempt to enter any one of these two. An angel with a sword in his hand would confront me and would bar my way and there would be angels to guard every passage leading to it; then Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) striking the pulpit with the help of the end of his staff said: This implies Taiba meaning Medina. Have I not, told you an account (of the Dajjal) like this? 'The people said: Yes, and this account narrated by Tamim Dari was liked by me for it corroborates the account which I gave to you in regard to him (Dajjal) at Medina and Mecca. Behold he (Dajjal) is in the Syrian sea (Mediterranian) or the Yemen sea (Arabian sea). Nay, on the contrary, he As In the east, he is in the east, he is in the east, and he pointed with his hand towards the east. I (Fatima bint Qais) said: I preserved It In my mind (this narration from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

S.A.
06-06-2007, 11:07 PM

I have no idea abt wht u r talking abt actually. All seeing eye? Illuminati?

Sorry.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sinbad
06-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Dajjal, jinns haha I love you people :D

NoName55
06-06-2007, 11:13 PM
another absurdity for dajjal is in form of a one eyed man not an object

A lecture about Dajjal By Dr. Philips

NoName55
06-06-2007, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
fire worship is not ridiculous at all. but concept of AntiChrist is?

Sinbad
06-06-2007, 11:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
fire worship is not ridiculous at all. but concept of AntiChrist is?
We do not worshipp fire! I am tired of hearing that.

We worshipp the one and only God, the 3 wise men where the 3 magis that went to Jesus and became the 3 wise men.

NoName55
06-06-2007, 11:46 PM
We do now worshipp fire! I am tired of hearing that.

We worshipp the one and only God, the 3 wise men where the 3 magis that went to Jesus and became the 3 wise men.
And you think I don't get sick of your hahas and mocking our beliefs?

Don't like the heat? then keep away from fire!

"We do now worshipp fire!" this is called a freudian slip for truth will out, hahaha and ROFL

S.A.
06-06-2007, 11:49 PM
And you think I don't get sick of your hahas and mocking our beliefs?

Don't like the heat? then keep away from fire!
Cooooll! What a reply man..Salute u for this!:D

Just loved it.

جوري
06-06-2007, 11:55 PM
Wow sob7an Allah, I had no idea he was already in existence.. thought he is yet to be born... does that mean he is some sort of devil?

Apparently he has always been in existence.. I just found this hadith..
Allah knows best

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 553:
Narrated Ibn Umar:

Once Allah's Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, "l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed."
Volume 4, Book 55, Number 554:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Shall I not tell you about the Dajjal a story of which no prophet told his nation? The Dajjall is one-eyed and will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will be actually Hell; so I warn you (against him) as Noah warned his nation against him."

noodles
06-07-2007, 02:37 AM
Sis you should read Imam Muslim's Hadith on Dajjal, he has a lot more info than Bukhari on the subject matter.

They are available on the USC website you are looking.:)

جوري
06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
I did notice that there are lots yes... why not choose the choicest ones for me to read akhi.. I very much liked the first long hadith... =)

:w:

noodles
06-07-2007, 04:49 AM
A good description of the event that will take place.

Book 041, Number 6924:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

I love this description :X
Book 041, Number 7005:

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). made a mention of Dajjil in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.

This one is a little long to read, but it is quite good too :)
Book 041, Number 7015:

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant rand we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said: Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the datpalm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be lef t with them in the form of wealth.

He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will.

Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

I love the bolded part in this one :D
Book 041, Number 6979:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace he upon him) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allall's Messenger, yes. Thererupon he said: The Last Hour would not cmoe unlesss seventy thousand persons from Bani lsra'il would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say:" There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him.
And there you go sis, those are the best ones that I found. :)

The others were pretty much similar Hadiths with different narrators, with a little addition here and there.

You know, all these events are surrounded in Europe and Asia, so it makes me wonder, what will happen to North America and South America and Australia.

Who knows :)

جوري
06-07-2007, 05:02 AM
Thanks akhi.. these are great... U.S and Russia I imagine will have blown themselves into mushroom clouds by then... there are hadith, about three spots in the earth that will sink.. I'll look for it at some point.
Gnight

aamirsaab
06-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Yeah, we get that a lot :statisfie

Thanks to those who've given the info relating to dajal. Good stuff.

جوري
06-07-2007, 05:49 AM
This is as close as I can come to finding something about the fates of the east, west and Arabic, I believe in the form of a (KHASF) I highlighted only in the introduction to its topic:
enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday 3 January 2005
Ten Major Signs of the Last Day- Has One Just Occurred?
by Imran N. Hosein

by Imran N. Hosein
(ihosein@tstt.net.tt)

This momentous Sign in the East that has just occurred appears, therefore, to be a sign to mankind warning that monstrously dangerous change in the world is about to occur. But it also appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes heralding the return of the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah Most High.

• LAST DAY MEANS LAST AGE

The term ‘Last Day’ in Islam really stands for the ‘Last Age’, or the age which would culminate with the end of history  when the true Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary (not son of God), would return to rule the world from Jerusalem with justice and ‘eternal’ rule. It would be ‘eternal’ in the sense that history would end with that event. Life on earth beyond that event, and after Jesus (s) dies a human death and is buried next to Prophet Muhammad (s) in Madina, would not qualify as history. This would be so since the modern secular rope would have reached its predictable end in total godlessness and with such a consequent collapse of morals, and of moral consciousness, that people would forget their human status and “would engage in sexual intercourse in public like donkeys”. Already it is quite clear (particularly at the time of Trinidad Carnival) that we are quite close to the fulfillment of that prophecy made by Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and upon all other prophets). So much so, then, for the spurious claims of the one-eyed modern western civilization that mankind is witnessing unprecedented progress, that the present is the best of all ages, that the world keeps on growing better and better, and that modern western civilization has rendered all previous civilizations, including Islam, moribund and obsolete.

Prophet Muhammad prophesied many more signs of the Last Day other than public roadside ‘donkey sex’. Most of these signs are known as the ‘minor’ signs. Let us describe some of them (randomly selected) before we turn to the ten ‘major’ signs in which we venture to include the recent major underwater earthquake and resultant Tsunami in South East Asia.

• MINOR SIGNS

Prophet Muhammad (s) prophesied of the Last Age that:

 “People would follow a way of life other than mine and give guidance other than mine”, “I fear for my people only the leaders who lead men astray”, “Before the Last Hour there will be great liars, so beware of them”, “When the most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler, and the most worthless member of a community becomes its leader, and a man is respected through fear of the evil he may do, and leadership is given to people who are unworthy of it, expect the Last Hour”, – all of these warnings have already been dramatically and ominously fulfilled in the world, as well as in the community of Muslims, even here in Trinidad!

 Women would arrange their hair to look like the hump of a camel, - and that has already occurred;

 Women would dress like men, - and we already see them today with trousers, jacket and, perhaps, a tie;

 Men would dress like women, - and already no one can tell that ‘she’ is really a man;

 Homosexuality (and lesbianism) would become commonplace, - and that is now happening before our very eyes; indeed those who hold fast to the divine prohibition of such sexual perversion are now demonized as a people who suffer from a disease called homophobia;

 Children born outside of marriage would become commonplace, - in fact marriage itself now seems destined to become obsolete;

 Fornication and adultery would become commonplace, - that, also, appears to have already been fulfilled in a modern world in which virginity and marital fidelity are becoming old-fashioned;

 Disproportion in balance of men and women to such an extent that one man would have to maintain (not marry) fifty women, - that is yet to occur but could be linked to the impact on male sperm production of such things as environmental pollution and genetically modified food;

 Universal consumption of alcoholic beverages, - that has already become a veritable plague,

 Religious knowledge disappears, - since the rightly-guided scholars of Islam are demonized, marginalized, banned, or declared to be great security risks. Only those scholars who can skillfully skip and dance to the tunes of those who control power in the world are allowed the unfettered freedom to travel and to preach a sanitized cosmetic version of Islam acceptable to the unholy triple alliance of Britain (‘a day like a year’), America (‘a day like a month’) and Israel (‘a day like a week’), and their equally unholy clients in Islamabad, Cairo, Riyadh, etc.;

 Time would move swiftly - a year passing like a month - a month like a week - a week like a day etc., - and already the perception of swiftly moving time is a universal experience;

 Such prevalence of random killing, murder and violence that a killer would not know why he is killing and the one who is killed would not know why he is being killed, and every age is followed by one which is worse, - already around the world senseless random killing has already arrived and is constantly escalating;

 Nothing would remain of Islam but the name, and nothing would remain of the Qur’an but the traces (of its writing) (i.e., the Qur’an would not be studied, no one would follow its guidance, it would be recited mechanically etc.); the Masajid would be grand structures but would be devoid of guidance; and the ulama (religious scholars of Islam who represent such people) would be the worst people beneath the sky. From them would emerge Fitnah (trials) and they would be the centers of Fitnah (since they betray Islam); - there are many distinguished scholars of Islam who declare that this sign has today found fulfillment.

 Prevalence of Riba (i.e, money lent on interest, and transactions which ‘rip off’ people through deception in business, etc.) Around the world today Riba in modern banking and insurance has already taken total control over the market and over economic life.

There are some minor signs which have been couched in enigmatic language such as,

 ‘A slave woman would give birth to her mistress’, - made possible through a combination of Riba and the modern feminist revolution, and

 ‘Naked barefooted shepherds would vie with one another in the construction of high-rise buildings’, - made possible when vast unearned wealth suddenly descends upon a hitherto poor (Arab?) people who now hanker for visible symbols of their status in a modern world which recognizes the rich as a ‘somebody’ and the poor as a ‘nobody’ (see story of the rich man and the poor man in Surah al-Kahf of the Qur’an).

And then there are minor signs which have not as yet occurred such as:

 “The Last Hour would not come until there issues from the land of the Hejaz (which is in Saudi Arabia) a fire which will illuminate the backs of the camels in Busra”, - and this, perhaps, anticipates a nuclear attack on a Saudi Air Force base in Tabuk, perhaps, which would formally launch Israel into the club of nuclear powers.

So many of these minor signs of the Last Day, and so many more not here mentioned, have already occurred, that we can now turn to the major Signs with a clear recognition that we are already living in that last age.

• MAJOR SIGNS

Hudhayfah ibn Usayd Ghifari, the companion of the Prophet, said, “Allah's Messenger came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He asked: What are you discussing? (The Companions) replied: We are discussing (the subject of) the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not come until you see ten signs, and (in this connection) he made a mention of the Smoke, Dajjal, the Beast, the Rising of the Sun from the West, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary, Gog and Magog, Earthquakes in three places, one in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia at the end of which Fire would burn forth from Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly (i.e., the place where mankind will be assembled for judgment).” Sahih Muslim

Here, then, are the ten major Signs of the Last Day prophesied by Prophet Muhammad (s):

1. DAJJAL – THE FALSE MESSIAH OR ANTICHRIST,
2. GOG AND MAGOG,
3. SMOKE,
4. THE BEAST OF THE EARTH (or Land),
5. THE SUN WOULD RISE FROM THE WEST,
6. THREE (BIG) EARTHQUAKES – ONE IN THE EAST,
7. ONE IN THE WEST, AND
8. ONE IN ARABIA,
9. A FIRE WOULD COME OUT OF YEMEN AND WOULD DRIVE PEOPLE TO THEIR PLACE OF ASSEMBLY (i.e., to the plain of Arafat where mankind would be assembled for judgment),
10. THE DESCENT OF THE SON OF MARY.

Although these signs were not given by the blessed Prophet (s) in their chronological order of occurrence I have made an effort to put them in that order, with the ones that have not as yet occurred at the bottom of the list. How did I arrive at the above order? Well, we know from the prophecies of the blessed Prophet that the third major earthquake, i.e., the one that would occur in Arabia, would swallow an army that would be heading south to Makkah to attack Imam al-Mahdi, the descendent of Prophet Muhammad who, it was prophesied, would restore the Islamic Caliphate (or Islamic model of a State) in the Arabian peninsular. It is after that sign has occurred (i.e., the third major earthquake) that the son of Mary would descend from the sky with his hands resting on the wings of two angels, and would kill Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. And since the Qur’an itself has described Jesus (i.e., the return of Jesus) as the ‘ilm (which here means the very heart and seal of the subject) of the Last Hour (Qur’an, Zukhruf, 43:61), it follows that his return must come chronologically at the end of the list. We also know that the Fire from Yemen would follow the third earthquake. And so now that it appears that the major earthquake in the East has occurred, we await four more major signs that still remain to occur, i.e. the major earthquake in the West, the major earthquake in Arabia, the fire that would come out of Yemen, and the return of the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary. The major earthquakes are therefore meant to herald that momentous event of all events when the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, would return. When did the first six ‘major’ signs occur?

 DAJJAL

I have argued in my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an – An Islamic View of the Destiny of Jerusalem’ that Dajjal the False Messiah or Antichrist was released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). He has already completed the first stage of his mission that lasted for ‘a day like a year’ and is about to complete the second stage that lasts for ‘a day like a month’. The third and last stage of his mission (of impersonation of the true Messiah) that would last for just ‘a day like a week’ would commence when Israel replaces USA as the Ruling State of the world. And that would occur when Israel wages her big war that would result in the dramatic territorial expansion of the State ‘from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates’. Israel would then seize control of the Suez Canal and all the oil of the Arabian Gulf. At the end of that third stage the Antichrist would have been born into the world of Jewish parents and would have risen to become ruler of Israel and, hence, to complete his mission to rule the world from Jerusalem. And Allah Knows best! An entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Dajjal.

 GOG AND MAGOG

I have also argued in my book that Gog and Magog were released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). The Qur’an itself has made mention of a ‘town’ which was destroyed by Allah Most High, and the people of the town expelled and banned from returning to reclaim their town until Gog and Magog were not only released but, also, had spread out in all directions. I located that ‘town’ to be Jerusalem. And since the Jews have already returned to Jerusalem to reclaim it as their own, it follows that Gog and Magog, like Dajjal, are also close to the end of their mission. And Allah Knows best! Another entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Gog and Magog.

 SMOKE

This appears to be the environmental pollution that is already wreaking havoc on the earth itself and is bringing about global warming with the consequent impact on earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding etc. The modern industrial economy appears to be the greatest culprit of environmental pollution in the world today. In other words we, mankind are ourselves the creators of the Smoke which spawns massive earthquakes, tsunamis, etc., and eventually brings about the death of the earth. And Allah Knows best! However, it is important that we note that there are several Ahadith in Sahih Bukhari which declare that the sign of ‘Smoke’ already appeared in the lifetime of the blessed Prophet.

 THE BEAST OF THE EARTH

I have argued in ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ that the word ‘earth’ is sometimes used in the scriptures as synonymous with the word ‘land’, and the term ‘land’, when used in the context of the signs of the last age, stands almost invariably for ‘the Holy Land’. In consequence of this I have argued in my book that the ‘Beast of the Earth’ is, in fact, the imposter State of Israel that now occupies the Holy Land. The learned Shaikh, Safar al-Hawali, holds the view that the Beast is the Zionist Movement. And Allah Knows best!

 THE SUN WOULD RISE FROM THE WEST

Those who interpret this sign literally assume that the order of nature would be reversed despite the Qur’anic declaration that there can be no change in Allah’s creation (of that natural order) (Qur’an, Rum, 30:30), and despite the specific declaration of Prophet Abraham (s) that his Lord-God causes the sun to rise from the East. Abraham then proceeded to challenge the King to cause the sun to rise from the West if he possessed power greater than Allah’s. (Qur’an, al-Baqarah, 2:258) And so they await that western sunrise as an event that would literally occur while ignoring the basic rule that no Hadith can contradict the Qur’an. But this sign has provoked numerous other non-literal interpretations, all of which agree that it has already occurred. Our view is that the rising of the sun from the West symbolizes an upside–down world in which mankind is led by their noses to a way of life which would be the very opposite of that natural way ordained by Allah. That upside-down unnatural way of life has already embraced most of mankind. In this sense, therefore, the sun is already rising from the West. And Allah Knows best!

THREE EARTHQUAKES

Prophet Muhammad (s) has prophesied three major earthquakes that would herald the return of the Messiah, the son of Mary and Messenger of Allah Most High. One would occur in the East, the second in the West, and the third in Arabia. When the third one takes place, the world of Islam would suddenly and dazzlingly reenter the affairs of the Arabian peninsular, as well as of the world, in the same revolutionary way that it did in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). This appears to be the meaning of the last of the major signs (prior to the return of Jesus) mentioned by the Prophet (s), i.e., that a fire would come out of Yemen and drive people to their place of assembly.

 THE EARTHQUAKE IN THE EAST

I believe that the recent massive earthquake and resultant tsunami in SE Asia which has claimed many more than 100,000 lives, is the earthquake of the East mentioned by Prophet Muhammad (s) in the ten major Signs of the Last Day, and thus the first of three such earthquakes heralding the return of Jesus (s). I came to this conclusion because of the following reasons:

Firstly, the prophecy of the blessed Prophet is that a ‘khasf’ would occur in the East, i.e., the earth sinks down or caves in. A ‘Tsunami’ is defined as a sea wave of local or distant origin that results from large-scale seafloor displacements associated with large earthquakes, major submarine slides, or exploding volcanic islands. Since this recent displacement of the earth occurred under the sea, and consequently resulted in the massive Tsunamis, it ensured that those who have maliciously concealed the Truth time and again in history could not conceal this major Sign of the Last Day. The magnitude of the event, i.e., the severity of the earthquake (9 on the Richter scale) and the massive damage already done and still unfolding, makes it absolutely unique for mankind today.

Secondly, I am impressed by the location of the event, - it occurred in that East which is clearly East of Madina.

Thirdly, I would like to direct attention to the time that it occurred, i.e., after the liberation of the Holy Land (1917), and return of the Jews to reclaim the Holy Land as their own (1918-1948), the restoration of a State of Israel in the Holy Land (1948), the growth of Israel to become a superpower in the world (i.e., the present), and at precisely that time when Israel is about to wage her big war of massive territorial expansion after which Israel would replace USA as the Ruling State in the world. It has also occurred at that time when the prophecy of the Prophet concerning the abandonment of the Hajj is about to be fulfilled – since the Hajj would henceforth pose a gigantic security threat to the present Saudi ruling elite whenever Israel wages that big war and assumes the rule over the world. And it has occurred at just that time when the US dollar has begun its irreversible decline that is to culminate in its collapse. That would then bring down all the paper-money in the world and electronic money controlled by the Jewish-controlled banking system would then control all the money in the money-system of the world.

This momentous Sign in the East that has just occurred appears, therefore, to be a sign to mankind warning that monstrously dangerous change in the world is about to occur. But it also appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes heralding the return of the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah Most High

 THE SECOND EARTHQUAKE IN THE WEST

When a second massive earthquake (with a sinking down, caving in, or displacement of the earth) eventually occurs in the West, after the recent one in the East, that would further confirm the analysis presented in this essay. All that would then remain to occur for Jesus to descend from the clouds would be the third earthquake in Arabia that would swallow an entire army, and the fire that would come out of Yemen. We are so close to that event that we can already feel the heat of that fire. My book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’, explains the subject.

Although what appears to be the first of the three major earthquakes occurred underwater and resulted in the massive tsunamis in South East Asia, it is not necessary that the second, that would occur in the West, would be similar. After all, we know that the third and last major earthquake would have its epicenter on land just north of Makkah in Arabia. And so the West must remain in a state of agonizing suspense.

 THE THIRD EARTHQUAKE IN ARABIA

Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, “An army will invade the Ka'ba and when the invaders reach Al-Baida', all the ground will sink and swallow the whole army." I said, "O Allah's Apostle! How will they sink into the ground while amongst them will be their markets (the people who worked in business and not invaders) and the people not belonging to them?" The Prophet replied, "all of those people will sink but they will be resurrected and judged according to their intentions."
(Sahih al-Bukhari)

“Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Disagreement will occur at the death of a caliph and a man of the people of Madina will come flying forth to Makkah. Some of the people of Makkah will come to him, bring him out against his will and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. An expeditionary force will then be sent against him from Syria but will be swallowed up in the desert between Makkah and Madina. When the people see that, the eminent saints of Syria and the best people of Iraq will come to him and swear allegiance to him between the Corner and the Maqam. Then there will arise a man of Quraysh whose maternal uncles belong to Kalb and send against them an expeditionary force that will be overcome by them, and that is the expedition of Kalb. Disappointed will be the one who does not receive the booty of Kalb. He will divide the property, and will govern the people by the Sunnah of their Prophet and establish Islam on Earth. He will remain seven years, then die, and the Muslims will pray over him.”
(Sunan Abu Daud)

It is quite clear from the above prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (s) that the third earthquake would take place at the time of the advent of Imam al-Mahdi. But the Imam cannot emerge to liberate the Arabian heartland of Islam from Anglo-American-Israeli hegemony, and to restore Dar al-Islam, or the authentic Islamic model of a public order, until Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ has successfully completed his mission of impersonating the true Messiah, and hence until Israel has become the Ruling State in the world and has ruled the world for ‘a day like a week’. And so there is quite some time left (maybe as much as 40-50 years) before that third earthquake takes place and the moment finally arrives for the last of the signs of the Last Day to occur, i.e., the descent of the true Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. And Allah knows best!

 THE RETURN OF JESUS

Prophet Muhammad (s) has spoken extensively and in minute details about the event of the return of Jesus (s). But that event is so rich and complex that it lies beyond the scope of this paper. However, my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ has dealt with the subject in some detail, and it is to that book that I now refer the gentle reader.

 ONE FINAL WORD

The destiny of Jerusalem is such as to give to Muslims the greatest confidence and hope that Truth will triumph over falsehood and oppression. ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an’ was written for precisely this purpose  to explain to Muslims the strange world in which we live today. It is a world in which the cause of Islam appears to be a lost cause. But having read the book the reader would know, if he or she had not already known it, that the reality is quite different. When they know for certain that it is the destiny of Jerusalem to give a spectacular validation of Islam’s claim to truth, Muslims should be able to summon the strength to resist the present war on Islam in which the godless world is making the greatest possible effort to destroy their faith in Allah Most High.

Print this article
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Copyright IslamicSydney.com 2002
For further information about advertising on this website please contact IslamicSydney's Webmaster.
IslamicSydney welcomes your contributions and comments.

source

جوري
06-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Do we have any scholars on board? I'd really like someone to explain this quote to me?
thanks

 DAJJAL

I have argued in my book, ‘Jerusalem in the Qur’an – An Islamic View of the Destiny of Jerusalem’ that Dajjal the False Messiah or Antichrist was released into the world in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (s). He has already completed the first stage of his mission that lasted for ‘a day like a year’ and is about to complete the second stage that lasts for ‘a day like a month’. The third and last stage of his mission (of impersonation of the true Messiah) that would last for just ‘a day like a week’ would commence when Israel replaces USA as the Ruling State of the world. And that would occur when Israel wages her big war that would result in the dramatic territorial expansion of the State ‘from the river of Egypt to the river Euphrates’. Israel would then seize control of the Suez Canal and all the oil of the Arabian Gulf. At the end of that third stage the Antichrist would have been born into the world of Jewish parents and would have risen to become ruler of Israel and, hence, to complete his mission to rule the world from Jerusalem. And Allah Knows best! An entire chapter of the book is devoted to explaining the subject of Dajjal.

NoName55
06-07-2007, 04:06 PM
salam alaikum sister

I do not believe in the article above for Israel would be true to God and will follow religion as it was ordained to be followed from the Begining with the exception of around 70 thousand who will join the armies of dajjal.

It is advisable to watch the speech by Dr.Philips posted on previous page.

Ma'asalaama.

P.S. This post is just for you as I was going to take break from posting for some time to come until a few things are resolved re: personal grudges and vendettas

جوري
06-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Shokran akhi.. won't you please browse this PDF book and tell me what you think? I know it is a long read, if you don't mind, you can PM your views
Jazaka Alalh khyran...

http://www.imranhosein.org/images/stories/j_in_q.pdf

06-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Lol Everyone Is One Different Thing............my Question Is...........

Does The All Seeing Eye ..............represnt Dajjals Eye?...........
coz U Know How They Say Its God's And He See's Everything And Dajjal
Is Gonna Say He Is God To People And Sh***.................

I Also Heard This......that The All Seeing Eye Represents Dajjal's Eye........but I'm Not Sure........

Anyone Heared This Aswell??

جوري
06-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Yes.. that will be your new world order.. and Jerusalem a capital of his empire!
peace!

جوري
06-07-2007, 06:43 PM

06-07-2007, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Yes.. that will be your new world order.. and Jerusalem a capital of his empire!
peace!
Really?..........

Anyone know if New World Order has every been mentioned in the Quran?.........

جوري
06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
read the long PDF file attached a few posts before..

peace!

جوري
06-07-2007, 07:00 PM
This one!

Addendum:
since it is such a large read, I suggest you start from page 58 or 59 on

thanks!

islamirama
06-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Do we have any scholars on board? I'd really like someone to explain this quote to me?
thanks

 DAJJAL
I have not read that anywhere and i would not trust that much, nor would i trust the pdf book you have posted. That book is full of fallasies and incorrect information.

The dhajjal will not be born into a jewish family and rule israel, he is already alive and has been alive for the past 1400years. He is chained up in a cave on a remote island some where. The arab christians met him and talk to the prophet (saws) about this.

On page 23 of that pdf book, the author states that the Beast of the land will be "israel state", that clearly is a lie. There is plenty of islamice evidence point to a Beast emerging from the earth and will carry the staff of Moses. It will be an animal that will speak to the people and warn them.

again, lot of misinformation is being shared on this thread. Don't start believeing everything you see or find.

06-07-2007, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
I have not read that anywhere and i would not trust that much, nor would i trust the pdf book you have posted. That book is full of fallasies and incorrect information.

The dhajjal will not be born into a jewish family and rule israel, he is already alive and has been alive for the past 1400years. He is chained up in a cave on a remote island some where. The arab christians met him and talk to the prophet (saws) about this.

On page 23 of that pdf book, the author states that the Beast of the land will be "israel state", that clearly is a lie. There is plenty of islamice evidence point to a Beast emerging from the earth and will carry the staff of Moses. It will be an animal that will speak to the people and warn them.

again, lot of misinformation is being shared on this thread. Don't start believeing everything you see or find.
I never read Dhajjal would be born.......let alone into a jewish or w/e race family..........who ever said that is ridicolous.......ha ha..........
He is already alive and chained up in an island somwhere..........

and that pdf.......is jus nonsense of talks wth......

S.A.
06-07-2007, 08:14 PM
:sl: everyone,

Can someone please tell me wht is The All Seeing Eye? I have no idea abt it.

Secondly, please only post information from authentic sources coz as islamirama puts it dajjaal was born even before the birth of the Prophet Mohd, PBUH and is alive to the present day chained up in some cave , the location of which no one knows except Allah and the group of men that once accidently found him chained. Hence, he is alive, breathing, waiting for the command from Allah to break up his chain and test mankind.

Maassalamah.

AabiruSabeel

They said: Woe to you, who can you be? Thereupon it said: I am al-Jassasa. They said: What is al-Jassasa?
Who is this al-Jassasa?

H4RUN

I found the 'shadows' quite informative on the topic of the freemasons, had a good ol' listen to that.

And yes Dajall will claim to be God, that time will be the hardest time for the believers, the fitnah of that time will be at such a level un known to us...If you hear of dajjal's coming, dont stop, go as far away as you possibly can, he will try and turn you into a believer of himself, rather than Allah swt. Even the people with the strongest iman are not immune, such will be the calamity that awaits.

An army of black flags will come from the east, this is THE sign my brothers and sisters, this will be the sign to tell us the emergance of Imam Mahdi. When this sign is known to us, we should try whatever we can to join that army, climb mountains, go over sea, whatever it takes, because the righteous are in that army, the army that will fight for Islam at the death, subhanaAllah this time has nearly arrived, we do not know how long we have left for all this to take place, minutes, days, weeks, months,years? Allahualim..We must, we must try and strengthen our iman and belief and increase knowledge in deen, for the knowledge, iman, and belief will help us through, inshaAllah

Peace be unto u all
FiamanAllah

H4RUN
06-07-2007, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
I never read Dhajjal would be born.......let alone into a jewish or w/e race family..........who ever said that is ridicolous.......ha ha..........
He is already alive and chained up in an island somwhere..........

and that pdf.......is jus nonsense of talks wth......
My friend, believe what you like, 'me unto mine, you unto yours'
If you believe it to be nonsense, be my guest:)
Only time will tell, and we shall all find out, and we shall all be questioned after the hour.

Peace

islamirama
06-07-2007, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
My friend, believe what you like, 'me unto mine, you unto yours'
If you believe it to be nonsense, be my guest:)
Only time will tell, and we shall all find out, and we shall all be questioned after the hour.

Peace
he is right, the pdf book is nonesense and full of errors as are some posts on this thread.

H4RUN
06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
he is right, the pdf book is nonesense and full of errors as are some posts on this thread.

I wasnt commenting on the specific pdf, it was in general belief, would you mind pointing out some of the post errors on this page then? Would help inshaAllah
Peace

جوري
06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Allah knows best, I fwd it to one scholar, from Azhar (my bros' friend), will wait to see what he thinks about it.. but I don't believe everything I read.. I think people might interpret signs of the end differently, he also did interpret the "Island" where the Dajjal was seen to be England.. and I thought that was a little far out..
Again Allah knows best!

H4RUN
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
All this talk about long hair all over and so forth reminds me of the 'yeti' or 'bigfoot'...Maybe, just maybe there's a link, i could and most probably am totally out with this one though, a bit far fetched...

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 09:18 PM
whoaaa..! dajjal is around.. man! Quite scary to think about.. interesting thread..

keep posting ppl.. !

salamaleykum

جوري
06-07-2007, 09:22 PM
I am sure some of the prophecies that people back then were told about also seemed far fetched to them, like "crossing long distances in a short period of time".. such as we do now with airplanes... I don't think people then could fathom what that means? That is why I think it would be nice to have a scholar on board, to tell us which sources seem likely and which are the author's spin on a hadith!
Anyhow
Allah knows best.. I think life will be different than it is now, for such events to fit right in.

Balthasar21
06-07-2007, 09:26 PM
is this true?.............for some reason I don't get how the freemasons, illuminati and all that, the all seeing eye is linked to Dajjal, I heard that Dajjal started his work already and sometimes I think its to do with the freemasons, illuminati things or is this all just a conspiracy???...................

and that unfinished pyramid with the eye is that supposed 2 be where Dajjal is or something?

All seeing eye is speaking of Amun -Ra

Balthasar21
06-07-2007, 09:28 PM

Question if I may .

Who and what are the illuminati ?

islamirama
06-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal and His Destruction

Major Signs of the Last Hour
A. Hijazi
© 1995 Al-Hijazi

Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal

A lengthy hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaimah, and ad-Dhiyaa’, attributed to Abu Umamah, reports that the Prophet of Allah, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, said,
“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and al-hamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 7875]

Abdullah bin Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam said,
“The fitnah of Al-Ahlas (continuous calamity) is mass desertion and war. Then, the fitnah of As-Sarraa [meaning ‘the rich’, when some reach people use their money to hire others to fight for them] will start from under the feet of a man who claims that he is of me (of my descendants). However, he is not of me, for my loyal friends are the ones who have taqwa. Afterwards, people will unite around a man whose reign is unstable. Then, the fitnah of Ad-Duhaymaa [it is called ‘dark and black fitnah’ because of its enormity] (will start) and will not leave any member of this nation without severely touching him. When it is thought that its time has come to an end, it will be lengthened. Meanwhile (during this fitnah), a man will wake up as a believer and will meet the night as a disbeliever, until people divide into two camps: A camp of belief that contains no hypocrisy, and a camp of hypocrisy that contains no belief. If this happens, then await the Dajjal on that day or the next.” [Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Hakim, Mishkatul-Masabih, vol. 4, no. 5403]

There are other signs to the imminent coming of the Dajjal. Mu`ath narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, said,
“The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 4096]

The flourishing of Jerusalem will happen by the hands of Muslims, by the will of Allah, after it will be retrieved from the Jews.

The Holy Land will be the seat of the Caliphate because the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam said to Ibn Hawalah,
“O Ibn Hawalah! If you live to see the seat of the Caliphate of the Holy Land, then earthquakes, disasters and great calamities are imminent. Then, the Hour will be closer to people than this hand of mine to your head!” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 420, and he says, “Sahih”]

Then, Muslims will migrate to Ash-Sham to join the Jihad against the enemies of Allah from among the Jews and Christians. People of Madinah will desert it, not because they dislike it, but for the purpose of joining the Jihad for the sake of Allah. Then, it will be totally uninhibited, wild animals and beasts will roam through it, and it will stay deserted until the Hour begins.

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam, said,
“Madinah will be deserted while in its prime! Then, it will be inhabited by birds and beasts.” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 436]

“They (Muslims) will leave Madinah while in its prime. Only wild beasts and birds will roam it. The last persons to be gathered (for the beginning of the Last Day) will be two shepherds from (the tribe) of Muzainah heading towards Madinah. They will be herding their sheep, and (when they reach it) they will find it deserted. When they reach Thaniyyat Al-Wadaa` they will collapse on their foreheads (because the Hour will have started then).” [Ahmad, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 2, no. 683]

Also, Abdullah bin `Amr said, “There will be a time among people when every believer will migrate to Ash-Sham.” [Al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 457, and he says “Sahih according to the conditions of Bukhari and Muslim” Adh-Dhahabee agrees.]

The Destruction of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal

As was narrated in the Hadith by An-Nawwas bin Sam`an, the Dajjal will be killed at the hand of Jesus son of Mary.

The Dajjal’s death will occur after the angels turn him towards Ash-Sham away from the outskirts of Madinah. He will perish in Ash-Sham near the eastern door of Lud in Palestine, may Allah return it to the Muslim.

Before we start mentioning the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, we will mention the story of Al-Mahdy, Muhammad bin Abdillah.

Al-Mahdi will appear just before the coming of Jesus, alaihis salam. He will lead the Muslim nation with justice and kindness and establish Allah’s rule. A righteous Caliphate will reappear after the earth has experienced its share of injustice and tyranny. Jesus son of Mary will pray behind him. Among Al-Mahdi’s characteristics is that he will spend money on his subjects without counting it, along with many of his other righteous deeds that were mentioned in several correct hadiths.

---------------------

Imraan Bin Hussain (RA) relates that I heard Prophet (SAWS) saying : “That since the birth of Adam (AS) till the advent of Qiyamah (Judgement day), there is no Fitnah (Evil, test) much greater than that of DAJJAL” (MUSLIM).

DAJJAL will emerge from a place between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Judea (Yahudea). He will be of Jewish origin. He will have caused his Jewish parents much distress and pain. The Jews will accept him as ‘ The Messiah’ and become his main followers. He will also have a great number of women followers as well. The entire secular world (Jews/Freemasons, Atheist, Christians, Hindus Etc.) shall unite under the banner of the Anti-Christ against Islam. Islam will be the only force standing between him and the total world domination.

Huzaifah (RA) says, ‘Dajjal will be blind in one eye’. This blind eye will be swollen like a grape : There will be a thick finger-like object in his eye. The letters “KAF”, “FE”, “RE” will be written on his forehead (meaning - Unbeliever). Every Muslim will be able to read these letters whether he is literate or illiterate. He will travel at great speeds by means of a gigantic animal-like a mule.....(MUSLIM & AHMAD).

Ubaidah Bin Saamit (RA) says, Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) said “ I have explained DAJJAL to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. DAJJAL will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted...... If you have any doubt regarding DAJJAL, remember that your Sustainer (ALLAH), is not one eyed. (Because DAJJAL will eventually claim to be God himself. His followers shall accept him as such). He will be able to split a person into two and then bring him back life again....(AHMAD).

Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman: "Subay' ibn Khalid said: I came to Kufah at the time when Tustar was conquered. I took some mules from it. When I entered the mosque (of Kufah), I found there some people of moderate stature, and among them was a man whom you could recognize when you saw him that he was from the people of Hijaz. I asked: Who is he? The people frowned at me and said: Do you not recognize him? This is Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman, the companion of the Apostle of Allaah (peace_be_upon_him). Then Hudhayfah said: People used to ask the Apostle of Allaah (peace_be_upon_him) about good, and I used to ask him about evil. Then the people stared hard at him. He said: I know the reason why you dislike it. I then asked: Apostle of Allaah, will there be evil as there was before, after this good which Allaah has bestowed on us? He replied: Yes. I asked: Wherein does the protection from it lie? He replied: In the sword. I asked: Apostle of Allaah, what will then happen? He replied: If Allaah has on Earth a caliph who flays your back and takes your property, obey him, otherwise die holding onto the stump of a tree. I asked: What will come next? He replied: Then the Antichrist (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire. He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him, but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him. I then asked: What will come next? He said: The Last Hour will come. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 35, Trials and Fierce Battles (Kitab Al-Fitan Wa Al-Malahim), Number 4232)"
Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months. (Translation of Sunan Abu- Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4282)"

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islaam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allaah will perish all religions except Islaam. He will destroy the Antichrist (Dajjal) and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4310)"

Huzaifah (RA) also says, He will have with him WATER (Heaven) and FIRE (HELL). In reality his hell shall be heaven and his heaven shall be hell......(MUSLIM). In another Ahaadeeth of Our Prophet (SAWS) has said, that DAJJAL shall not know himself the difference between the two. If you are forced to choose between the two, then choose his fire (Hell), for in reality, it will be cool water, and his water (Heaven), shall be Hell.

Imraan Bin Hussain (RA) says the Prophet (SAWS) said ; ‘Those who hear about DAJJAL should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a believer, but on seeing his amazing feats, will become his follower’. (ABU DAWOOD).

Note : DAJJAL will have the power to cause Famine, Earth quakes and destruction on a mass scale. Many Muslims will join the ranks of DAJJAL on being afraid of his power. Only those with very strong faith will be able to resist. Remember that once you have joined the Anti-Christ, your soul will be doomed forever in the fire of hell. O Brothers / Sisters please come to the religion of Islam and prepare yourself for the big day. I hope this is of use to you and may Allah guide and protect us, so that we my spread the word of Allah in abundance. Ameen

جوري
06-07-2007, 09:44 PM
^^^ thanks akhi

islamirama
06-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Dajjal cannot enter Medina

Hadith - Bukhari 9.245, Narrated Abu Said
One day Allah's Apostle narrated to us a long narration about Ad-Dajjal and among the things he narrated to us, was: "Ad-Dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina and there will appear to him a man who will be the best or one of the best of the people. He will say 'I testify that you are Ad-Dajjal whose story Allah's Apostle has told us.' Ad-Dajjal will say (to his audience), 'Look, if I kill this man and then give him life, will you have any doubt about my claim?' They will reply, 'No,' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and then will make him alive. The man will say, 'By Allah, now I recognize you more than ever!' Ad-Dajjal will then try to kill him (again) but he will not be given the power to do so."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.247, Narrated Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "There are angels at the mountain passes of Medina (so that) neither plague nor Ad-Dajjal can enter it."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.239, Narrated Anas bin Malik
The Prophet said, "Ad-Dajjal will come and encamp at a place close to Medina and then Medina will shake thrice whereupon every Kafir (disbeliever) and hypocrite will go out (of Medina) towards him."

Dajjal is One-Eyed

Hadith - Bukhari 9.241, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar
Allah's Apostle stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.504, Narrated Abdullah
Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet . The Prophet said, "Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed," and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, "While Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape."

Hadith - Bukhari 9.245, Narrated Anas
The Prophet said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas).

Hadith - Bukhari 9.237, Narrated Abu Huraira

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established

(1) till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine,

(2) till about thirty Dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle,

(3) till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of religious scholars)

(4) earthquakes will increase in number

(5) time will pass quickly,

(6) afflictions will appear,

(7) Al-Harj, (i.e., killing) will increase,

(8) till wealth will be in abundance--so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat, and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it,'

(9) till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings,

(10) till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place,'

(11) and till the sun rises from the West.

So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As Allah said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

Hadith - Muslim #7015, Narrated An-Nawwas ibn Sam'an
Allah's Apostle mentioned of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him as insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) on our faces, he said: What is the matter with you?

We said: Allah's Apostle you mentioned the Dajjal this morning (sometimes describing him) as insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think he was present in some (nearly) part of the cluster of the date-palm trees.

So he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among you, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not among you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (the Dajjal) will be a young man with twisted, cropped hair, and a blind eye. I compare him with AbdulUzza ibn Qatan. He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf (xviii). He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and will spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah! Adhere (to the path of Truth).

We said: Allah's Apostle , how long will he stay on Earth?

He said: For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days.

We said: Allah's Apostle will one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of the day equal to one year?

Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer).

We said: Allah's apostle how quickly will he walk upon the earth?

Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He will come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion); they will affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He will then give a command to the sky: there will be rainfall upon the Earth and it will grow crops. Then in the evening, their pasturing animals will come to them with their humps very high, their udders full of milk and their flanks distended. He will then come to another people and invite them. But they will reject him so he will go away from them; they will have a drought and nothing will be left with them in the form of wealth. He will then walk through the desert and say to it: Bring forth your treasures. The treasures will come out and gather before him like a swarm of bees. He will then call someone in the flush of youth, strike him with the sword, cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at the distance which is generally between the archer and his target. He will then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness).

It will at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odour of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd and kills him. Then a people whom Allah had protected will come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he will wipe their faces and inform them of their ranks in Paradise. It will be under such conditions that Allah will reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from among My servants such people against whom none will be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah will send Gog and Magog and they will swarm down from every slope. The first of them will pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them passes, he will say: There was once water there.

Jesus and his companions will then be besieged here (at Tur, and they will be so hard pressed) that the head of the ox will be dearer to them than one hundred dinars. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions will supplicate Allah, Who will send to them insects (which will attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish as one single person. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions, then come down to Earth and they will not find on Earth as much space as a single span that is not filled with putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle , Jesus, and his companions will then beseech Allah who will send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they will carry them away and throw them where Allah wills.

Then Allah will send rain which no house of mud-bricks or (tent of) camel-hair will keep out and it will wash the Earth until it resembles a mirror. Then the Earth will be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there will grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of people will be able to eat it and seek shelter under its skin, a dairy cow will give so much milk that a whole party will be able to drink it. The milking camel will give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe will be able to drink from it, and the milking-sheep will give so much milk that the whole family will be able to drink from it. At that time Allah will send a pleasant wind which will soothe (people) even under their armpits. He will take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked will survive who will commit adultery like asses and the Last Hour would come to them.

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4305, Narrated Imran ibn Husayn
The Prophet said: Let him who hears of the Dajjal (Antichrist) go far from him for I swear by Allah that a man will come to him thinking he is a believer and follow him because of confused ideas roused in him by him.

Conquest of Constantinople

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4283, Narrated Abdullah ibn Busr
The Prophet said: The time between the great war and the conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjal (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh.

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4282, Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal
The Prophet said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months.

Reward from Allah for being the Dajjal's enemy

Hadith - Abu Dawood #4232, Narrated Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman
Then the Antichrist (Dajjal) will come forth accompanied by a river and fire. He who falls into his fire will certainly receive his reward, and have his load taken off him, but he who falls into his river will have his load retained and his reward taken off him. I then asked: What will come next? He said: The Last Hour will come.

Protection from the Trial of the Dajjal

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #2146, Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger said, "He who recites three verses at the beginning of al-Kahf will be protected from the trial of the Dajjal."

[Tirmidhi transmitted it, saying this is a hasan sahih tradition.]

Dajjal's Followers

Hadith - Muslim #7034, Narrated Anas ibn Malik
Allah's Apostle said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.

The Signs

Hadith - Muslim #7025, Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As
I committed to memory a hadith from Allah's Apostle and I did not forget it after I had heard Allah's Apostle said: The first sign (out of the signs of the appearance of the Dajjal) would be the appearance of the sun from the west, the appearance of the beast before the people in the forenoon and which of the two happens first, the second one would follow immediately after that.

Dajjal will Perish

Hadith - Muslim #3187, Narrated AbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger said: Dajjal will come from the eastern side with the intention of attacking Medina until he will get down behind Uhud. Then the angels will turn his face towards Syria and there he will perish.

Hadith - Muslim #6924, Narrated AbuHurayrah
Allah's Apostle said: The Last Hour will not come until the Romans land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people on Earth at that time will come from Medina (to oppose them). When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from among us. Let us fight them. The Muslims will say: Nay, by Allah, we shall never turn aside from you and from our brethren so that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army, whom Allah will never forgive, will run away. A third (part of the army), which will be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eyes, would be killed. The third who will never be put on trial will win and they will be the conquerors of Constantinople. As they are busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your families. They will then come out, but it will be of no avail. When they reach Syria, he will come out while they are still preparing themselves for battle, drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then Jesus (peace be upon him), son of Mary, descend and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah see him, it will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

http://muttaqun.com/dajjal.html

format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Question if I may .

Illuminati is a secrete society that goes under the umbrella of Free masons. Skulls and Bones is another one, the same one that Bush belongs to.

So who are they? click below

THE FREE MASONS???

06-07-2007, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Balthasar21
Question if I may .

World(meaning countries in the earth)

Well, there is a lot of theroies about them......No-one really knows the truth but, the illuminati are a group of secret society, some say they control the world secretly, well most of the world if not all...........basiclly there are people who are on a higher status than the government.........

Another Secret Society is the freemasons i'm not sure if its linked with the illuminati, but the freemasons some people believe they worship the devil and things........and also they control companies such as Coca-Cola...it is said that the La Muhammed La Makkah thing was done by them........and I think Nike aswell not sure...but on some nike air trainers......the AIR is written in a way that if read from the left it says Allah in arabic....not perfect but.......

Well there is no literally fact what they do and who they are because its secret....that thing Bush and his father talk about the 'New World Order'........ One Country Control the world, same government.......and all that thing........

It is also known that before the appearance of Dajjal a group of people will pave the way setting up the system to prepare the world for his arrival in other words these fore runners to the Dajjal and their system will bear all the characteristics of the Dajjal and he will be the final embodiment of these inhuman forms. The fore runners to the Dajjal are none others than the Free Masons. The one eye is one of the ways to recognize the Dajjal, the one eye is the symbol of the Free Masons. It is part of their beliefs and is taken from ancient Egyptian mythology. In their ideology it represents the supreme

06-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Dajjal cannot enter Medina

THE FREE MASONS???
^^^that site is great Thanks

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 10:23 PM
here's a link which contains some info.. basically, they have control and a say behind everything... media, government... u name it..

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbc..._societies.htm

i had a more detailed website.. lost the add.. whoa ! i didnt know the religion of "scientology" was formed by the freemasons.. is that true? i did think that was total nonsence...

format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Some of the other presidents of the United States were free Masons aswell.

http://www.bessel.org/presmas.htm
some links

video to watch - http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=Free+Masons

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/free-masons/index.htm

read the thread - http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...tml#post655751

جوري
06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Does anyone know anything about this guy? the one who wrote the book and PDF file... thanks
About Imran N. Hosein | Print | E-mail
Friday, 14 October 2005
About Imran Nazar Hosein

He was born in the Caribbean island of Trinidad in 1942 from parents whose ancestors had migrated from India as indentured labourers. He studied Islam, Philosophy and International Relations at several universities and institutions of higher learning. Among them are al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, the Institute of International Relations of the University of the West Indies in Trinidad, the University of Karachi in Pakistan, the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi, Pakistan, and the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva, Switzerland.

He worked for several years as a Foreign Service Officer in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.

He lived in New York for ten years during which time he served as the Director of Islamic Studies for the Joint Committee of Muslim Organizations of Greater New York. He lectured on Islam in several American and Canadian universities, colleges, churches, synagogues, prisons, community halls, etc. He also participated in many inter-faith dialogues with Christian and Jewish scholars while representing Islam in USA. He was the Imam, for sometime, at Masjid Dar al-Qur'an in Long Island, New York. He also led the weekly Juma prayers and delivered the sermon at the United Nations headquarters in Manhattan once a month for ten years continuously.
He is a former Principal of the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in Karachi, Pakistan, Director of Research of the World Muslim Congress in Karachi, Pakistan, Director of the Islamic Institute for Education and Research in Miami, Florida, and Director of D'awah for Tanzeem-e-Islami of North America.

He has traveled continuously and extensively around the world on Islamic lecture-tours since graduating from the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in 1971 at age 29. And he has also written more than a dozen books on Islam that have invariably been received with public respect. Indeed, 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an - An Islamic View of the Destiny of Jerusalem' has become a best seller and has been translated and published in several languages.

Prof. Dr. Malik Badri, Dean of the International Institute for Islamic Thought and Civilization in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, wrote the Foreword to that book and this is what he had to say:

"Finally, I am amazed by Imran's style of writing. Though Jerusalem in the Qur'an, is a meticulously written thesis combining religious and historical documents with recent political events and penetrating interpretations from the Qur'an and Hadith, it runs like a story. Once you begin reading it, it is hard to stop. This is the general quality of a novel. The person would read it once and throw the book away - but not that of a serious thought-provoking dissertation like the book that Brother Shaikh Imran published. It is a reference that one needs to keep and reread whenever the subject is to be researched. I believe that this eloquence of the Shaikh must be the result of a natural gift that has interacted with his indefatigable work as a preacher and da'iyah and the Divine Blessings for his sincerity."

Prof. Dr. Abul Fadl Mohsin Ebrahim, Professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Durban in South Africa, has this to say about the book:

'Jerusalem in the Qur'an' makes its debut at a crucial time when the morale of the Muslims ... is at its lowest. The blatant incessant Israeli incursions in the Holy Land go unabated, and Muslims are echoing the very words that their fellow brethren called out unto their Lord when they were being persecuted at the hands of the kuffar of Makkah: "When will the help of Allah come?" Shaikh Imran's insight into the events that are unfolding in the world today is a source of inspiration for Muslims for he convincingly argues from his scholarly interpretations of the Divine Writ (i.e., the Holy Qur'an) and the Ahadith of the Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu 'alaihi wa sallam) that the help of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'alah) is at hand, that the Holy Land will be liberated, and that Islam will re-emerge as the `Ruling State' in the world. The reader will be enthralled by the author's grasp on world politics. 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an' comes as a ray of sunshine for Muslims and is an eye-opener for the so-called 'People of the Book'.

Imran's first book, entitled 'Islam and Buddhism in the Modern World' was written when he was just 29 and still remains the only book on the subject by a Muslim scholar. That book won high praise from such eminent scholars as Vice Chancellor of University of Karachi and renowned historian, Dr. Ishtiaq Husain Quraishi, eminent Pakistani jurist and philosopher, A. K. Brohi, and eminent Muslim sociologist, Dr. Basharat Ali.

This is what A. K. Brohi had to say concerning 'Islam and Buddhism in the Modern World':

" . . . What struck me most while reading Imran's magnificent book was the lucidity of, and clarity in, the treatment and almost awe-inspiring simplicity of style with which the argument has been presented by the author at first to expound and then to critically appraise what, after all, is a highly complex philosophical conception of religion by which a considerable bulk of humanity of today claims to regulate its life. In hundred and odd pages the author has presented to us a comparative estimate of the two great world religions like Buddhism and Islam, and, what is vastly more important, he has attempted a critical analysis of Buddhism regarded both as an ethics and as a metaphysic.

By and large, the principal points made in this book tend to show an amazing and original mind at work. For that reason this book is likely to be ranked as one of the most significant contributions that have been made to the literature of comparative religion . . ."

While referring to Imran Hosein as a "scholar of rare philosophical erudition, originality and creative vigour", A. K. Brohi went on to predict about him as follows: "I have no doubt that our young author is likely, if he only continues to maintain the tempo of his scholarly pursuits, to turn, in the days that lie ahead, to be a scholar of whom the world of Islam will have reason to be proud."

Maulana Dr. Fazlur Rahman Ansari, an outstanding scholar of Islam of the modern age, wrote the Foreword to that book and this is what he had to say:

"It gives me great pleasure to introduce Imran Hosein's research monograph on 'Islam and Buddhism in the Modern World' which forms his first attempt in the field of authorship and which can safely be said to be the first book on this topic ever written by an Islamic scholar.

The author, who is a dear pupil of mine, he has inherited the illustrious traditions of modern scholarship in Philosophy and Religion represented by Dr. Syed Zafar-ul-Hassan M.A., LL.B., Dr. Phil. (Erl.), D. Phil. (Oxon.) and Dr. Sir Muhammad Iqbal M.A., Ph.D., D.Litt.D., Bar-at-Law, and of missionary endeavor represented by His Eminence Muhammad Abdul Aleem Siddiqui al-Qaderi (of blessed memory), and I am proud of him. Though young in years, he is already on the road to ripeness in wisdom, and I am sure that his continued labor as a researcher will bring to him greater and greater glory in the cause of Truth.

Already, the present book is a very promising achievement. His treatment of the subject demonstrates clear-headedness, objectivity and logical acumen of a high order. And his approach, in keeping with the spirit of Islam, is sympathetic towards Buddha and Buddhism- in sharp contrast to the malicious and vindictive approach so often demonstrated by Christian and Arya Samaj scholars in their writings on Islam.

I pray to God to bless this book with the choicest success. Amen!"

Never once during his thirty-four years of humble service to the cause of Islam since his graduation from the Aleemiyah Institute of Islamic Studies in 1971 with the 'Dr. Ansari Gold Medal for High Merit' have Imran Hosein's lectures, classes and preaching ever misled anyone into committing an act of terrorism. It is now too late for any 'terrorist', 'extremist' or 'radical' paintbrush to be used to paint him as a terrorist, or as someone who incites others to commit acts of terrorism.

Finally, whether this writer (who is the proud author of 'Jerusalem in the Qur'an') is a rightly-guided or misguided Islamic scholar is a matter that would be determined by those Muslims who have Allah Most High on their tongues and in their hearts, and not by those who have the status of "cattle", nor by those who dance to any tune that comes out of Washington, London or Jerusalem.

Balthasar21
06-07-2007, 11:05 PM
World(meaning countries in the earth)

Well, there is a lot of theroies about them......No-one really knows the truth but, the illuminati are a group of secret society, some say they control the world secretly, well most of the world if not all...........basiclly there are people who are on a higher status than the government.........

Another Secret Society is the freemasons i'm not sure if its linked with the illuminati, but the freemasons some people believe they worship the devil and things........and also they control companies such as Coca-Cola...it is said that the La Muhammed La Makkah thing was done by them........and I think Nike aswell not sure...but on some nike air trainers......the AIR is written in a way that if read from the left it says Allah in arabic....not perfect but.......

Well there is no literally fact what they do and who they are because its secret....that thing Bush and his father talk about the 'New World Order'........ One Country Control the world, same government.......and all that thing........

It is also known that before the appearance of Dajjal a group of people will pave the way setting up the system to prepare the world for his arrival in other words these fore runners to the Dajjal and their system will bear all the characteristics of the Dajjal and he will be the final embodiment of these inhuman forms. The fore runners to the Dajjal are none others than the Free Masons. The one eye is one of the ways to recognize the Dajjal, the one eye is the symbol of the Free Masons. It is part of their beliefs and is taken from ancient Egyptian mythology. In their ideology it represents the supreme

Thank you

Joe563
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM

Joe563
06-07-2007, 11:29 PM
u can see the jewish star of david and its corners spelling M.A.S.O.N

Muezzin
06-08-2007, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe563
u can see the jewish star of david and its corners spelling M.A.S.O.N
Um... Doesn't the diagram strike you as using the kind of kooky logic usually seen in things like the Batman TV series of the 1960's?

There's a star of David because somebody has drawn it there in Paint.

islamirama
06-08-2007, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe563

check this profile out

http://www.myspace.com/txmetalgrl

Does anyone know anything about this guy? the one who wrote the book and PDF file... thanks
I've already told you that his book is full of errors and nonesense. The islamic info i gave you is more than enough to answer your questions and refute his book. so why are posting his bio now? since he is not reliable, we no longer care about him nor what he has to say. you'll only mislead people if you keep posting unreliable ppl and their mumbo jumbo.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-08-2007, 03:16 PM
la adri

allahu a'lam

doorster
06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
check this profile out

I've already told you that his book is full of errors and nonesense. The islamic info i gave you is more than enough to answer your questions and refute his book. so why are posting his bio now? since he is not reliable, we no longer care about him nor what he has to say. you'll only mislead people if you keep posting unreliable ppl and their mumbo jumbo.
tsk tsk tsk :X

and you yurself post link to a dirty picture:enough!:

جوري
06-08-2007, 05:28 PM
check this profile out

How will anyone learn if they don't ask? Cutting and pasting ahadith is easy for any of us to do, I am sure most Muslims have an entire compendium of bukhari's and Muslim and can as well find it on line-- .. if you post ahadiths, a person is left to their own devices to interpret at whim, such as the author of the PDF article, having a reputable scholar interpret the sequence of events isn't the same as having lay man do it. Otherwise we'd all be connoisseurs on any subject, as everything is readily available on google! Thanks anyhow for your kind manners!

islamirama
06-08-2007, 05:41 PM
How will anyone learn if they don't ask? Cutting and pasting ahadith is easy for any of us to do, I am sure most Muslims have an entire compendium of bukhari's and Muslim and can as well find it on line-- .. if you post ahadiths, a person is left to their own devices to interpret at whim, such as the author of the PDF article, having a reputable scholar interpret the sequence of events isn't the same as having lay man do it. Otherwise we'd all be connoisseurs on any subject, as everything is readily available on google! Thanks anyhow for your kind manners!

you learn by asking, by trying to understand. Many hadith are quite clear in what they say, if not then you ask for clarification on them. So posting hadith and the info i provided is much better thant the lies of some confused person you call "scholar". Lets not forget the women in NY who wanted to lead a mixed prayer also called herself "scholar". I don't know whats so reputable about this person that you are defending, after seeing how far out he is in his understandings and interpretations compared to the hadeeth i provided, all his reputation went out the door with him. Don't take it pesonally, i'm not attacking you but rather suggesting you stop posting unreliable information as you are only confusing yourself and others around you.

NoName55
06-08-2007, 05:46 PM
You never give up do you?

Sister said wasalam alaikum and where is your response for that?

if you post to our sister like you are, do you think we'll be impressed?
well I ain't, so there! wa salam

جوري
06-08-2007, 05:47 PM
you learn by asking, by trying to understand. Many hadith are quite clear in what they say, if not then you ask for clarification on them. So posting hadith and the info i provided is much better thant the lies of some confused person you call "scholar". Lets not forget the women in NY who wanted to lead a mixed prayer also called herself "scholar". I don't know whats so reputable about this person that you are defending, after seeing how far out he is in his understandings and interpretations compared to the hadeeth i provided, all his reputation went out the door with him. Don't take it pesonally, i'm not attacking you but rather suggesting you stop posting unreliable information as you are only confusing yourself and others around you.
if you'll read carefully what I wrote again, you'll find that
1- I posted to ask, actually, I have received an answer privately already, so it really doesn't matter at this stage!
2- and I quote what I wrote

if you post ahadiths, a person is left to their own devices to interpret at whim, such as the author of the PDF article
I believe that in no way denotes he is reputable? unless we are reading two different things?
3- It is contradictory to say, you learn by asking and in same breath suggest not posting for confusion..
4- You might censor a forum but what will one do when they find that book in an Islamic library somewhere?-- I think it is better to have brought the point, where there is a group of readers for a discussion and to establish a common opinion.
Anyhow that is all I have to say on this subject!
& Again thank you!

جوري
06-08-2007, 05:50 PM

Shokran akhi.. I am not sure why asking a few questions educes such a gore like reaction? and thank you for privately and honestly telling me that, the author isn't reputable

islamirama
06-08-2007, 05:57 PM

excuse me? never give up on what exactly? she posted the pdf and i pointed out that its not reliable then she posts the guys bio and then i point out that since the pdf is not reliable no use reading the bio of such a person. And she gets all defensive now you come running to pick fights also?

yea she said wasalaams, so whats your point? i don't got any response to that unless you can think of one?

no one is trying to impress you mr nameless, so why don't you be a good little boy and go back to sleep

جوري
06-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Could a mod pls close this thread?
thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.