/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick question..

BanGuLLy
06-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Why did Allah create the devil??

Just want a simple answer and then you can close the thread..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Umniyah:.
06-07-2007, 01:33 AM
As a test for mankind. Remember Allah knows everything before it happens , its written in the preserved tablet. He , the devil, was among high rank for 3 generations of Angels. and then he commited the 1st sin, to become the outcast, Allah had knowlegde of this already.

He is the root of all evil innit? without him no one would no evil. His distractions and evil are our test.

Hope it helps

:w:

BanGuLLy
06-07-2007, 01:46 AM
im so curious :( ...plz dont hate me for asking these questions..
I understand every creation has to have a creator..
So I ask... Who created Allah..?
Why is he testing us? what are we to him? and should he care if we go to heaven or not? and the size of the universe is huge.. so does that mean there are also gonna be Aliens in heaven? <-- could be true because it says.. heaven is something that eyes have never seen and the ears have never heard..

noodles
06-07-2007, 02:48 AM
When you use that logic of "who created Allah" it kind of shows some fallacy in that argument.

If you someone created Allah then the creator of Allah must also have a creator right? If so, than it would continue on till infinity.

So if we use reverse analysis, how would you explain our presence here?

(I'll copy Fi_sabilillah's example)

the "-->" means "created by"
so if I say Allah --> Creator
I'm really saying Allah got created by.

Mankind and Jinns --> Allah --> Creator 1 ---> Creator 2 --> Creator 3 (on till infinity)

So if we look at it the other way around, why is it that we got created by Allah and not by creator 1 or rather creator 2...

(:blind: I'm really not good at explaining these things)
Here is a link to my freind, Fi_sabilillah's thread on Dawah.

http://www.islamicboard.com/campaign...tml#post704694

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BanGuLLy
06-07-2007, 03:29 AM
ye I understood u... It was a stupid question.. It would keep goin to infinity.. I still believe Allah is the almighty and I guess we have to wait till eternal life to find all the unsolved mysteries.. we should just worship in this life.. and expect the best for after life..

barney
06-07-2007, 03:37 AM
So Humans are intrinsically purely good? All evil is from shytan.

Good is the end of a spectrum. It cant exist by itself, no more than "Flat" can exist without depth.

glo
06-07-2007, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
ye I understood u... It was a stupid question.. It would keep goin to infinity.. I still believe Allah is the almighty and I guess we have to wait till eternal life to find all the unsolved mysteries.. we should just worship in this life.. and expect the best for after life..
Greetings, Bangsta

I think it is good to have questions about God ... it means you are searching him and longing to know him better!
Never stop asking questions, but don't be disheartened if you don't always find and answer. I believe we cannot fully comprehend God with the limitations of our human mind ...

Walk with God, always. :statisfie

Muezzin
06-07-2007, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Nope. Humans have free will. Shaytan/Satan can give people just the right nudge though, but it's not as if people become possessed by the devil whenever they do something bad.

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
Why did Allah create the devil??

Just want a simple answer and then you can close the thread..

:salamext:

Check this thread insha Allaah :)

http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...ory-devil.html

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney

We've answered this in a previous thread:

format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
The nafs is also involved. Since the nafs can be described as the 'id' as Freud put it. The shaytaan can't force us to do anything, rather he whispers to us so we incline to do evil, yet we have a freedom of choice on whether we will go ahead with that evil act or obey Allaah's commandments instead, and then get a good reward for that inshaa Allaah [God willing.]

The whispers can increase one to desire the evil, and the nafs can either incline to that evil and get a cheap temporary pleasure, or can turn away from it, and then get the pleasure of Allaah and His Mercy and great reward.

And Allaah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.