/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An exciting NEWS PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT

kbouchafaa
06-07-2007, 02:10 AM
I would like to announce to you the birth of new Islamic tajweed site controlled by a sheikh an a Qarri. Its an awsome.

www.tajweedinenglish.com
htp://tajweedpodcast.libsyn.comk

Please leave a comment on site

wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kbouchafaa
06-07-2007, 02:11 AM
fix link

http://tajweedpodcast.libsyn.com

jazakallah

Malaikah
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
:sl:

Looks good! Can you give us a little more information about the shaykh please? :)

Sinbad
06-07-2007, 06:34 AM
Seems fun, but what is tajweed? taj as in crown right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
06-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Tajweed is to do with how we read the Quran, such as when to pause, when letters should be silent, when we should elongate letters etc.

vpb
06-07-2007, 07:20 AM
Seems fun, but what is tajweed? taj as in crown right?
It is the science of reciting the Qur'an exactly how it was recited to Muhammed saws from Gabriel a.s. and basically how the Prophet's companions recited it (which they learned it from the Prophet saws himself).

north_malaysian
06-07-2007, 07:25 AM
He taught tajweed in all qira'at?"

vpb
06-07-2007, 07:28 AM
He taught tajweed in all qira'at?"
I don't know, but I know that tajweed is about reading Qur'an as the Prophet Muhammed saws read it.

even there is the highest level of tajweed which few people know it, which has to do with raising and lowering the tone on different ayats.

kbouchafaa
06-07-2007, 07:46 AM
If you give a bit of patience by listening to the episodes you will enjoy, they are more coming.
try this http://www.tajweedinenglish.com/player.htm
try this: about the Sheikh: http://www.tajweedinenglish.com/about.hm

جوري
06-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Edited
Of Tajweed and Tarteel

Question

Assalamou Aleikum

I would like to thank you for answering my questions about Surah 9 and the use of Bismillah. May the Almighty Allah reward each and everyone of you.

I have other little questions I would like to ask again.

I've read, while searching for some information regarding the difference between "Tajweed" and "Tarteel", that Tajweed is the "slow recitation" while Tarteel is "fast recitation" (but still respecting the rules of reading).

1. If that assertion is erroneous, would you please tell me the difference between Tajweed and Tarteel?

2. What is the definition of those styles : "Mujawwad" and "Murattal"?

3. There are several places in the Qu'ran that require a prostration (example Surat 84 verse 21 or Surat 25 verse 60). Are those prostrations Sunnah or Fardh?

4. I was listening to the late Qari Mustafa Ismail reciting verses13 to 18 of surat 49 (Hujurat) on this website: www.kitabullah.com

He recited verse 13 three times and on the third time, he used a style of reading that confused me a lot. For example: verse 13 when Allah says: ".... innâ khalaq nâ kum..." Sheikh Ismail read that way: "..innâ khalaq nâ KUMU..." and this is one example.

I would like to know the name of this style of reading.

May Allah help you in finding the answers inshallah.

Please, take all the time that you need.

Thank you very much for giving the opportunity to millions of Muslims to view your wonderful site and to ask questions

Ma Salam

Answer

Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahamatu Allahi wa barakatuh.

1. Tajweed, or the study of how to recite the Qur’an with proper articulation point, rules, and stops and starts, and tarteel are one and the same. Reciting with tajweed means reciting with the tajweed rules. Reciting with tarteel means reciting as the Prophet, was ordered to by Allah, when Allah said: Al-Muzzammil 4. The tafseer of this aayah is according to Ibn Katheer: Recite the Qur’an slowly, making the letters clear, for this is an assistance in understanding and pondering the meaning of the Qur’an. In Saheeh Al-Bukhaari, Anas related that he was asked about the recitation of the Messenger of Allah, , and he said, “It was prolonged.” He then read, and lengthened bismillah, and lengthened Ar-Rahmaan, and lengthened Ar-Raheem. End of hadeeth.

2. The word mujawwad comes from the word tajweed, and the word murattil comes from tarteel. They are both slow, beautified recitation applying the rules of tajweed. There is not a specific speed to either. Some modern reciters call slow recitation tarteel, but all recitation should be read with tarteel, meaning correctly pronouncing every letter and lengthening the sounds that should be lengthened. The ranks of speed in recitation from slowest to fastest in recitation are: , , and .

3. It is sunnah to prostrate when we recite any of the 14 aayaat of prostration.

4. The recording on the site indicated in the question has quite a bit of background noise and we found it difficult to hear the recitation well. After we used headphones we were able to hear a little clearer. The marker next to the recitation indicates that he was reciting Hafs and As-Soosiyy
() . The first time he recited the aayah by way of Hafs ‘an ‘Aasim, but not by the way of Ash-Shaatibiyyah, the second recitation was that of As-Soosiyy (). This is clear by the idghaam of the letter of the word into the of .

The third recitation is that of Al-Bazzee ( ) , one of the two raawee of the way of recitation named after the great scholar of Islam, Ibn Katheer. Of course, all ways of recitation are transmitting by sound authentic chains from the Messenger of Allah, , to us this day. There is more than one word read in the aayah with a dhammah and lengthening of the plural meem ( ), it is also present in the words and . You may have noticed the shaddah of the in the word . This is specific to the recitation of .

Jazakum Allahu khairan for the dua’ and the comments. May Allah reward you with all khair and make you of the people of the Qur’an. Ameen.

Wa assalaam alaikum wa rahmatu Allah.
Source

I too originally thought one was fast like the new recitors, Jibreen Khanderi, and was slow, LIke Mohammed Rif'at and sheikh Al Banna.. but was lucky to find response above.. really nice to always have a scholar at hand, to answer all Q's sobhan Allah.. how lucky are they =)

:w:

beespreeteam
06-08-2007, 07:18 AM
Studying Qira't is v.v.interseting ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.