/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the Blessed Virgin Mary in endtimes?

thirdwatch512
06-07-2007, 02:34 AM
hey you guys,

i heard from a muslim today that it was a belief of muslims that at the end of times, before Jesus returns (the islamic view of His return) that the Virgin Mary will appear to people and make more people believe, because when Jesus comes (from a muslim view) He will kill the unbelievers.

so she's basically telling me that the Blessed Mother will come before through apparations prolly, and bring people to believe, so Jesus won't have to kill them.

my question is this..

>> Is this really a belief? and if so, can it be supported from the hadiths, quran, or other places? or is it just a fable?
>>>> and if it is a belief, will the Blessed Mother bring people to CHRISTIANITY, or islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
06-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Jesus will return to the earth to help Al Mahdi fighting the Dajjal.

Regarding to Virgin Mary apparations - NEVER HEARD OF THAT in any Muslim sources.:?

Abdul-Raouf
06-07-2007, 02:54 AM
Jesus (pbuh) will come to earth and kill Dajjal...
Abt Mariam .. i havent heard such things.

I have heard that Jesus(pbuh) will marry (after makin world free from Dajjal) and he will have two sons one named Musa and the other named Muhammad... BUT SORRY I DONT HAVE THE SOURCE FOR IT

thirdwatch512
06-07-2007, 03:03 AM
ok, thanks both of u!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Malaikah
06-07-2007, 03:04 AM
:sl:

I doubt that is true. I have never heard of it, and I have done lots of reading and listening to these kinds of topics and something that massive would definitely have been mentioned...

syilla
06-07-2007, 06:42 AM
never heard of it... :rolleyes:

NobleMuslimUK
06-08-2007, 10:37 PM
When Jesus pbuh comes he will surely spread Islam, he will descend from the heavens accompanied by two angels and he will come to a mosque in syria or damascus. By seeing Jesus pbuh following Islam majority of christians will embrace Islam. The final war will be between muslims and jews since all christians will become muslim or they will be joining dajjal for their disbelief yet.

Allah swt knows best.

Umar001
06-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Howdy,

Seems pretty wishy washy in here.

Let's all try provide some ahadith for our stories, I have heard things a million times but still aint got any ahadith.

Thirdwatch, best thing to do is ask the friend for evidence.

north_malaysian
06-11-2007, 07:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
When Jesus pbuh comes he will surely spread Islam, he will descend from the heavens accompanied by two angels and he will come to a mosque in syria or damascus. By seeing Jesus pbuh following Islam majority of christians will embrace Islam. The final war will be between muslims and jews since all christians will become muslim or they will be joining dajjal for their disbelief yet.

Allah swt knows best.
Actually when Jesus descended from the sky and help AL Mahdi, not only the christians would convert Islam but also Jews, hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

Musalmaan
06-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Muslim believe that Isa (Peace be upon him) (known as Jesus in Christianity) was raised to heaven and is there, and will descend at the appointed time, end all wars, and bring peace to the world. It is only about Isa, son of Mary (Peace be upon her), and not Mary (alaihi salaam) herself.

After his descension on earth, Hadhrat Isa (Peace be upon him) will marry. He will have children, and he will remain on earth 19 years after marriage. He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Janaza Salaat and bury him next to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Tirmidhi)

What the Holy Qur'an says about Jesus:

They slew him not, nor did they crucify him but it was made dubious to them.
(Holy Qur'an, Surah Nisaa, Verse 157)

NobleMuslimUK
06-11-2007, 10:45 PM
The Christian bible as we can see doesnt do any justice to Jesus pbuh, by calling him son of god or god. Also they ridicule Mary, in fact its a great insult and I like many muslims take great offence to this injustice. Allah swt will surely punish the wrongdoers and liars and deceivers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.