/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do u have source for this?

Abdul-Raouf
06-07-2007, 03:12 AM
I have heard that Jesus(pbuh) will marry (after makin world free from Dajjal) and he will have two sons one named Musa and the other named Muhammad... BUT SORRY I DONT HAVE THE SOURCE FOR IT

If anyone has .. plz post

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.A.
06-08-2007, 01:06 AM
:sl:

I havent heard of any such story regardign his sons. Perhaps u need to consult a good scholar, else just ignore it.

Umar001
06-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Well I heard he'll marry, one of the main reasons I'd want 4 daughters ;) imagine that, subhanAllah!!

- Qatada -
06-08-2007, 06:59 PM
:salamext:

I found this.. that's all:

The Prophet [peace be upon him] is reported to have said: "The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the swine, and abolish the Jizya tax..."

[Saheeh Bukhaari 3/656]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
06-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will have children,

After his descension on earth, Hadhrat Isa (A.S.) will marry. He will have children, and he will remain on earth 19 years after marriage. He will pass away and Muslims will perform his Janaza Salaat and bury him net to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). (Tirmidhi)

Hadhrat Esa (Alaihis Salaam): The Truth Revealed
and Major Signs of Qiyamat

by Mufti Afzal Hoosein Elias

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.