/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Girl transformed into dog" ?

sistajannah
06-15-2005, 07:19 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum brothers and sisters
check this site out for those who can read Arabic:-
---
for those who can read Somali:-
---
and I don't think that there is an English translation of it, but basically this is what happened.

this girl was listening to music while her mother was reading quran, then she told her mother to read quietly so she can listen to the music, her mother just ignored her and carried on reading the girl stood up and took the quran off her mother's hands and throw it on the fall, the mother picked up the quran and held it to her chest then her daughter fainted....(I don't know what happen after that properly) but then she became an animal that no-one has ever seen.

If anyone can read translate it for us in proper detail that would be fine
and check the pic....its so scary

:w:

MODERATOR'S COMMENT: LINK REMOVED. GRAPHIC IMAGES, UNCLOTHED.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
06-15-2005, 07:26 PM
Astaghfirullah :omg:

sistajannah
06-15-2005, 07:30 PM
:sl:
i know brother when i was reading this i was crying,have u seen the pic

- Qatada -
06-15-2005, 07:31 PM
yeh.. som ppl say its a fake. dyu tink the pic is tru?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sistajannah
06-15-2005, 07:34 PM
yeah brother i think its true coz now we know Judgment days coming

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-15-2005, 07:35 PM

Subhanallah!

When did this happen?

- Qatada -
06-15-2005, 07:37 PM
bro.. if u can read arabic or somali or if u knw som1 hu can den that wud b great cz non of us can read dat n den u wud find out wen it hapnd 2..

Far7an
06-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum
yeh.. som ppl say its a fake.
Indeed

yeah brother i think its true coz now we know Judgment days coming
We all know judgement day is coming, but that is no reason to believe every story or image we see online.

niqaabii
06-15-2005, 08:06 PM
ive seen the pic
astugfirallah..it looks so scary

Brother_Mujahid
06-15-2005, 08:17 PM
i don't understand how these half baked stories get circulated around when there is no proper reliable source its all this person told me this happened, with some photoshop pic to go along with it.

So annoying

DiAmOnD
06-15-2005, 08:22 PM
Salaam all
Jut wanna say how come i aint see this on the news i mean is it reliable?

Muezzin
06-15-2005, 08:37 PM
I almost laughed at that pic. As bro Mujahid and bro Farhan have said, it does look pretty obviously photshopped.

Ra`eesah
06-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Assalamu’Alaykum

its very funny...when I read that I started to wonder...Subhanallah this girl was a “Muslim”...regardless I mean ppl can change...but I started to think why this DID NOT happen to the Soldiers in Guantanamo bay and im sure what they did was 100000% worse however very interesting indeed.... surly something to ponder over....

now regarding its true or not..that i would have to say ALLAHU'A3LAM

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-15-2005, 09:26 PM

Srry to announce but this is a COMPLETE FAKE:

---

Taken from this site:

---

MODERATOR'S COMMENT: LINK REMOVED. GRAPHIC IMAGES, UNCLOTHED.

niqaabii
06-15-2005, 09:34 PM
omg
lol
...so the story is fake.....lol
but honestly the pic does look scary ...im gna hav night mares on it ...

Ra`eesah
06-15-2005, 09:53 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

:mad: thats just SICK! ppl spreading sick stories like that! Hasbiyallah wa ni3mal wakel

Ibn Syed
06-15-2005, 09:57 PM
That pic looked so scary and fake at the same time! Astaghfirullah

niqaabii
06-15-2005, 10:00 PM
i saw another pic ..which was a close up ....and that ws proper scary ...
the animal ws hairy...ergh

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Please don't post these unclothed images, whether it's claimed to be human or semi-human.

Khaldun
06-15-2005, 10:19 PM

we shudnt take everything we see as obvious truth on the internet as brother farhan said the best way is to say what sis aisha said Allah knows best. However in the light of this being an obvious fake picture we muslims shouldnt doubt that if Allah had wanted He wud have certainly made this true and that it has happened in the past (ie ppl changing into apes and pigs) and that it will surely happen again if Allah wills.

WaAllahulMusta'an

Muezzin
06-15-2005, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun

we shudnt take everything we see as obvious truth on the internet as brother farhan said the best way is to say what sis aisha said Allah knows best. However in the light of this being an obvious fake picture we muslims shouldnt doubt that if Allah had wanted He wud have certainly made this true and that it has happened in the past (ie ppl changing into apes and pigs) and that it will surely happen again if Allah wills.

WaAllahulMusta'an
Of course. At the same time however, we should be wary of such websites, as you said.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-15-2005, 10:30 PM

Im sorry for the pictures. I didnt see anything wrong with them cuz they were animals.

Muezzin
06-15-2005, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

Im sorry for the pictures. I didnt see anything wrong with them cuz they were animals.
Just provide a link to it like this

Ibn Syed
06-15-2005, 10:39 PM
Uhhh, that link was google. :confused:

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-15-2005, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687
Don't worry about it, just be careful next time.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Just provide a link to it like this
In my opinion, links are pretty much, just as bad.

Muezzin
06-15-2005, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Syed
Uhhh, that link was google. :confused:
It was just an example bro :p :brother:

In my opinion, links are pretty much, just as bad.
What if there is a warning beforehand?

OBL-iged
06-16-2005, 06:20 PM
salaams

it all seems kinda fake to me..dunno..

hia
06-17-2005, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DiAmOnD
Salaam all
Jut wanna say how come i aint see this on the news i mean is it reliable?
there have been a similar case like this where a girl turned into a panther but died after a few hours because her organs remained human, there have also been cases where people bleed to death and many more. but none of these stories are retold by the media simply because it would shock and disturb people. also the most important factor it is run by kafirs, have u noticed ppl in society today think negatively of muslims media plays a major role in this. this story may not be true but some are. Another thing i have noticed is that these things happen to mostly muslims. guantanmo bay is a different story i guess, we muslims will be tested in many ways myb it is a test for the muslim brothers in guantanmo bay.

Muezzin
06-17-2005, 01:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OBL-iged
salaams

it all seems kinda fake to me..dunno..
It is fake. Ahmed posted something earlier showing that the 'animal' was some sort of model that someone had made.

Umm Yoosuf
06-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Subhanallah!

I’ve heard of the story before. But I have never seen the picture until one day this sister showed me. I was in shock…I couldn’t think of anything else but that and the image was playing on my mind for the rest of the day! Whether is fake or not Allah Knows Best. Seeing this should make us want to strive to study out deen.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

jaleel
08-14-2005, 01:29 PM
‘Allah turned girl into dog’

Punishment meted out after girl mishandles Quran, according to rumor circulating at Arab-Israeli town

TAIBEH – Harsh punishment? A Muslim girl from Taibeh was punished by Allah and turned into a dog, according to rumors that have been circulating in the Arab-Israeli town this week, Arab-language newspaper Panorama reported.

According to the rumors, the harsh punishment was meted out after the girl, upset by her mother’s request to bring her the Quran as she
was watching television, threw the holy Muslim book at the mother with disdain.

The newspaper decided to look into the rumors and sent a reporter to check where they originated. As it turned out, the source was a photocopy of a news story posted in Taibeh’s largest mosque. According to that report, taken from the Internet, the unusual story happened in a Muslim country in Asia.

Local women say they saw story on TV

However, the newspaper reported, the rumor changed several versions as it was passed on. At one point, the dog apparently “moved” from to one of the Persian Gulf countries, and from there to Gaza, before ending up in Taibeh itself

Later on, women in Taibeh even claimed they saw the story featured on Palestinian television and on Israel’s channel 33.

The newspaper reporter also turned to the Muslim leaders to ask their opinion on the matter. One religious cleric responded that the story was obviously baseless, “since Allah doesn’t need to turn a girl into a dog in order to prove his strength. If Allah wants to prove his power he can make the entire universe shake.”

Please comment!!!

Far7an
08-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Threads merged.

This has been discussed before and we concluded that it was a hoax.

Juneda
08-14-2005, 01:42 PM
:sl: :sister: hope ur all in gud health an iman
i read an see the picture that she turned into a monkey?
i got an email wiv the picture on

Muezzin
08-14-2005, 02:41 PM

I heard from my friend's friend's cousin's aunt that one time a guy got turned into a Muslim cos he said 'Amin' at a baptism.

- Qatada -
08-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

i heard that our beloved prophet (salallahu alai hi wasalam) asked Allah (swt) not to put his ummah under severe punishment in this life like Allah (swt) did to the previous people like the people of aad and thamud. http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=578

but there punishment would be decided on the day of qiyamah.. if anyone can get a hadith or any source regarding this then that would be really helpful..

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Ummu Amatullah
08-16-2005, 12:02 PM
Agree with Farhan this hole thing is a hoax.They said it happened in Oman.If it did then how come any newspapers in Oman didn't report on this?Instead of a country in Africa(Sudan).I'm not saying that it's not possible,because in Pakistan an Arab man was turned into a snake after he delibrately lied about his neighbor's property.

Zuko
08-16-2005, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Agree with Farhan this hole thing is a hoax.They said it happened in Oman.If it did then how come any newspapers in Oman didn't report on this?Instead of a country in Africa(Sudan).I'm not saying that it's not possible,because in Pakistan an Arab man was turned into a snake after he delibrately lied about his neighbor's property.

First of all, THIS IS ALL FAKE... I'd post the site but considering the fact that it might get deleted I decided not to, but hear it in their own words:

Some of you might have seen this image of one of the creatures from 'The Leather Landscape' on a website or in an email.

This image was stolen from Patricia's website and used without her permission and against her wishes.

The image was accompanied a story that said that the creature was a woman who was cursed. This story is not true. It is a hoax, a fraud.

Patricia is very disturbed by this hoax. She has no connection with the person who first started the hoax. She does not know who made up the story.

Patricia is an artist. The image is a picture of an art work - a sculpture made from silicone rubber. It is about genetic engineering and our evolutionary links to animals. It is not intended to refer in any way to any religion or religious practice.

Patricia is deeply sympathetic towards anybody who has been upset or disturbed by the hoax. She is very unhappy that her work has been stolen and used in this way.
Its pathetic how they had to make up such a stupid lie about something like this just to get people to respet the qur'an. Astaghfirallah....

Bittersteel
08-16-2005, 02:31 PM
well I am angry now.Very .I am embarassed.Who did this?That person should be punished. :mad:

Ummu Amatullah
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet_sorrow
:sl: Its pathetic how they had to make up such a stupid lie about something like this just to get people to respet the qur'an. Astaghfirallah.... :w:
Asallama Alaikum mashallah they were trying to make people respect the Quran more,but the way they went about it is just plain wrong.Are the people muslim?because if they are they should have known better.

Bittersteel
08-16-2005, 03:47 PM
I think a fatwa should be declared immediately against those who spread such things.And punishment.

Muezzin
08-16-2005, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
I think a fatwa should be declared immediately against those who spread such things.And punishment.
I think you shouldn't believe everything you read or see on the Internet ;)

Muezzin
04-23-2008, 08:44 AM
I'm going to lock this thread, because the story in question has been proven a hoax. In any event, this forum isn't really supposed to be used as a rumour-mill.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.