/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is anyone.....

jannat
06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
:sl:
i just wanted to ask , if anyone is part of an islamic soceity/club, at uni, or college etc.. i am alhumdulillah , just wanted to know what type of activities/events other societies do within uni/ college etc..
Jazakallah khair:)
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jehaam
06-08-2007, 02:10 AM
:sl: sister jannat,

:muslimah: I have been out of college since "05" and when I was there I have always wanted to join a sorority, but most of the sororities where christian-based in which did not share my islamic beliefs. Well to make a long story short Alhumdulillah, I came across a organization in which was the first islamic-based sorority www.gammagammachi.org in which I'm apart of and believe me this organization is growing.The website will answer your questions about all the activites that we do. :inshallah all the sisters in the sorority and their families will be going on a family cruise to celebrate sisterhood and being bless to be muslim.

beespreeteam
06-08-2007, 07:25 AM
I don't know if it counts but I'm in a Resource, Education and Dawah organisation that responds to incoming requests from non-muslims re: Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!