/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Announcment: Please remember Brother Goldbergs (My boss) lil cousin in dua'ah please

Kittygyal
06-07-2007, 04:56 PM
Salamualikum.
I just want everyone to remember alittle born baby in there dua'ah please. She has died a week ago or something like that but i know it's happened recently. Brother Goldbergs cousins child :cry:

Please make dua'ah for her that brother Goldberg meets her in Janah along with family Amin.

Inshallah please remember the family in dua'ah and please brother Goldberg take it easy, as he is my boss i would appreciate it everyone one of you remember him and his family in your pious dua'ahs today inshallah.

Were all here for you brother, were here to support YOU inshallah. Be brave.

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
goldberg
06-07-2007, 07:37 PM
:w:
JazakAllah sis Kittygyal for the dua, and support :)

Kittygyal
06-07-2007, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by goldberg
:w:
JazakAllah sis Kittygyal for the dua, and support :)
Salamualikum.
Anytime boss
Ma'assalama

- Qatada -
06-07-2007, 07:46 PM
:wasalamex

Subhaan Allaah, may Allaah unite her and us all in Jannah, ameen.

Abu Hurayrah radi Allaahu anhu narrated that Allah’s Messenger sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam said to a group of Ansari women:

“There is no woman amongst you who has three children of hers die, yet she is patient, hoping for the reward from Allah, except that she shall enter Jannah.”

So a woman amongst them asked, “What about two children, O Messenger of Allah?”

He replied, “Even two.”

Goodbye My Beloved
http://www.khutbah.com/index.php?typ...644&language=8

Anas reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, visited his son Ibrahim while he was breathing his last. The eyes of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, began to flow with tears and 'Abdu'r-Rahman ibn 'Awf said to him, "Even you, Messenger of Allah!" He said, "O Ibn 'Awf, it is an aspect of mercy." then more tears followed and the Prophet said, "The eye weeps and the heart grieves. We say nothing except what pleases our Lord. O Ibrahim, we are grieved at your departure."

[Saheeh al-Bukhari]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Inalilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioun.

Indeed to Allah we belong and to him we return..

May Allah grant her jannah, unite her with you in jannah, grant us all jannah and give you and your family patience during these hard times. Ameen

*smiles*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.