/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake

ukhti
12-27-2004, 06:08 PM
:sl:

Did you all hear about the earthquake that happened in the east? :o
its soo scary, loads of people died, and loads became homeless too, may Allah help those muslims, and increase them in imaan and grant them patience.
Imagine how it would have been, unprepared and then a big earthquake and your lifes taken, Alhamdulillah we seem to be safe from trials like this, and knowing about the earthquake should make us stronger and more thankful to Allah for blessing us with safety and time to still put ourselves right inshaAllah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummatee
12-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Yes...Astaghfirullah.. it was really bad..!!! I mean I saw it in the news..
peopl beatng themselvs out of agony..the water was like a MASSIVE MONSTER trying to eat them all upp..
May Allah save the ummah from all these calamities..Ameen!!!

Khaldun
12-27-2004, 11:19 PM

Makes me remember the surah Zalzalah

When the earth is shaken with her (violent) shaking,
And the earth brings forth her burdens,
And man says: What has befallen her?
On that day she shall tell her news,
Because your Lord had inspired her.

truly it is scary, may Allah help the ppl, also i was thinking isnt there anything we can do?

Brother_Mujahid
12-28-2004, 05:17 PM
make dua and be thankful for what we have

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
12-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Allahu Akbar its very sad indeed ... EARTHQUAKE not in one place or 2 places but atleast 10 placess ... n ZILLIONS of people died .. n became Homeless .. Our heart Surely goes out to them .. All we can do is Dua's .. n may Allah swt save us from such calamity ( Ameen) ..

truly it is scary, may Allah help the ppl, also i was thinking isnt there anything we can do?
err... FUND raising ... wud it b possible?

Khaldun
12-28-2004, 11:56 PM

yes that was what i was think of....what do ppl here think?

WomanOfJihad
12-29-2004, 04:21 PM
* Awaits patiently for peoples opinions*

Khaldun
12-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Assalamu Alykum

did u guys hear about the masjid that wasnt affected by the tsunami, read at the bottom of the page http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4129805.stm

makes u think :)

Ummatee
12-31-2004, 01:36 AM
this is a true story..in a small village in India it flooded so badly few weeks ago.. but the water never even reached till the first step of the masjid
in that Village.. SubhanAllah amazing.

Celestial
12-31-2004, 03:36 PM
have you heart about the story about a little boy that got trapped in the flood, he was later found in a other further away form coast. and he said that could breath normally in water!! subhanallah.

i hope all the umah is with hem making dua's for them. don't forget that dua is not of the most powerfull thing that we got as muslims.
may allah save and provide for all those people in need right now ( ameen) and save us from that kind of catastrophe.

Ummatee
12-31-2004, 06:10 PM
SubahnAllah Not forgetting that we aresaved fomr such disasters..Alhamdulillah.. May Allahhelp the muslim suffering accross the world.. And May Allah preserve our unity.. Ameen.

WomanOfJihad
12-31-2004, 06:15 PM
Thumma Ameen [I]

Celestial
01-03-2005, 09:12 PM
http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=12318

you should check this link out.

Uthman
01-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Isn't this a sign of the last day from our lord?

http://www.load-islam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285

kadafi
01-03-2005, 10:34 PM

Subhan'Allah -- I've seen a similiar scenario in turkey after a earthquake (can't recall the year).

nila11
05-31-2013, 09:47 AM
In the history of Pakistan the first largest earthquake disaster was attracted in Baluchistan on 29 Oct, 2008. According to US geological Survey reported that quake accursed 60 KM “37 mi” north Quetta and 185 km “115 mi” southeast of Afghanistan.

UmmuShaheed
06-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,
Subhanallah, Allahmu Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.