/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Clashes in Chechnya

SATalha
06-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Six Russian invaders killed and others wounded

Six Russian soldiers were killed and a number others wounded in a sudden clash with Mujahideen, between commander Chatrel Unit and a Russian Force in Shali. The clash lasted about half an hour and the unit managed with grace of God to set that the Russian contingent to withdraw and retreat, and managed to secure through, to withdraw from the site of the clash to avoid Russian artillery shelling. One of Mujahideen became Shaheed and three others wounded. God is Great.

One APC and a Military Truck destroyed in Dargo district

The Unit that belongs to Commander Osman managed to destroy Armored Personnel Carrier (BTR) and a supplies military truck (KAMAZ) in the Dargo area, in which not less than ten soldiers had been all killed. God Is Great.

Kurchaloi district: Car with FSB terrorists attacked

Troops from the CRI Armed Forces fired on a vehicle carrying terrorists from the Russian FSB in the Kurchaloi district.

This was reported by the puppet organs in the republic. The incident took place in the afternoon of 4 June, in the neighbourhood of Tsotsin-Yurt village, Kurchaloi district, according to the reports.

The "UAZ" vehicle in which the criminals were located was taken under rifle fire.
The national traitors assert that none of the terrorists in the car were wounded.

Yesterday, Chechen Mujahideen fired with automatic weapons on two "UAZ" vehicles with chastisers from the Russian interior ministry troops in the Grozny district.

One terrorist officer who had come to the CRI from Russia (Komi Province) suffered a bullet injury as a result of the attack

The Jihad In Chechnya Continues

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Chechen
06-08-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes the Jihad continues and Insha Allah victory is close. There's a new video of an attack on Russian invaders that appeared on the rebel website. Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67313934&hl=en

vpb
06-08-2007, 06:57 PM
mashaAllah.

vpb
06-08-2007, 07:00 PM
it's bad that nobody could move the camera.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Chechen
06-08-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah it's interesting to see what's happening but you can see black smoke coming from where the car is in the bottom right corner.

Keltoi
06-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Why do you want to see videos of death anyway? Seems kind of morbid to me.

vpb
06-08-2007, 08:56 PM
how can you see death 100 meters away. lolllll. don't be a joker. you could only see the cars.

we are tired watching videos of muslims duying, so we though about watching some of russians.

Chechen
06-08-2007, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi

Well first of all in the video I posted above you can't see death you can't even see anyone except 2 cars and when I do see other videos of Russian terrorists dying I don't feel happy because of the death it's just because I get this little feeling of vengence.

Zman
06-08-2007, 10:52 PM
:sl:

God bless the Chechen people. May Allah (SWT) grant them liberation. justice and prosperity,soon...

vpb
06-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Well first of all in the video I posted above you can't see death you can't even see anyone except 2 cars
yeah, that's what I was saying, it's just like in the movies.

God bless the Chechen people. May Allah (SWT) grant them liberation. justice and prosperity,soon...
Allaumme Ameen.

Keltoi
06-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Well, it isn't the movies. I understand the emotion one feels knowing an enemy is dead and the feeling of revenge and vengeance that was eluded to...but war is a sick and twisted business. I don't have any desire to see it on film. This has nothing to do with the Chechen aspect of this, just a thought on how apathetic and numb people are getting about war. I blame the internet personally. I don't care if its Al-Qaeda members, insurgents, Russians, Americans, or farm animals, I don't get any thrill or satisfaction from watching anybody get blown to bits. I know its hard in this world we live in, but I wish people could at least attempt to hold on to some semblance of humanity.

August
06-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Aren't the Chechnyan rebels the same ones who massacred a school full of children a few years back? I'm no fan of the Russians mind you, just think you should be careful about who you embrace as a hero.

Ubaidah
06-09-2007, 01:53 AM
One thing I will never understand is getting any enjoyment or feelings of redemption or vengeance from people dying. 'An eye for an eye' is just something I cannot subscribe to. I look at this situation on a whole as sad... there are no winners...

Malaikah
06-09-2007, 02:36 AM

JMF, maybe when it is your home being massacred for many decades on end with the whole world turning a blind eye to it you will feel a little differently......

40 thousand children alone have been killed Russians in Chechnya. And no one cares.:(

Pygoscelis
06-09-2007, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JMF
One thing I will never understand is getting any enjoyment or feelings of redemption or vengeance from people dying. 'An eye for an eye' is just something I cannot subscribe to. I look at this situation on a whole as sad... there are no winners...
Even moreso, the deaths some feel "vengeance" from are rarely of the people who killed those you yourself lost. Group identification can sure be disturbing.

Malaikah
06-09-2007, 03:22 AM
^Pygoscelis, what do you think these killed Russians were doing in Chechnya? Planning a tea party?

vpb
06-09-2007, 05:28 AM
just to inform you,
out of 1million chechens, 1/4 is already gone, 250,000 people are already dead, and here you go, from your sofa, having a cup of coffe, staying in peace, enjoying your day, start making judgments here?
I've seen with my own eyes people going to sleep as normal , and waking up as crazy, mentally challanged, due to the war pressure. if you have a tiny bit mercy about humanity , than don't start making judgments,
as sis Malaikah said
maybe when it is your home being massacred for many decades on end with the whole world turning a blind eye to it you will feel a little differently......
please, if u have a least a little bit respect, stop making judgements about chechens.

SATalha
06-09-2007, 09:37 AM
Ok fine you hate 2 see videos and picturez of war? I can uderstand that. But dont come and complain about these freedom fighterz and there efforts of publicity! It is the western media that loves war and your fox.....oh boy do they love it! All they are trying 2 do is raise awarness.

Chechen
06-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Just to make it clear the real point of these videos isn't to show death it's to show the world that the war is not over and people are still dying in Chechnya. Because when you see Russian politicians saying war is over and everyone is happy and then you see these videos where people are fighting, some of them are dying they see that the war is not over and that the Russian government is lying.

vpb
06-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Just to make it clear the real point of these videos isn't to show death it's to show the world that the war is not over and people are still dying in Chechnya. Because when you see Russian politicians saying war is over and everyone is happy and then you see these videos where people are fighting, some of them are dying they see that the war is not over and that the Russian government is lying.
as I said, almost 250,000 are gone till now, and nobody seems to care.

Chechen
06-09-2007, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
as I said, almost 250,000 are gone till now, and nobody seems to care.

Actually the number of dead is 300 000 now and you're absolutely right nobody cares no matter how hard you try to inform and bring awareness to the situation.

vpb
06-09-2007, 02:57 PM
Actually the number of dead is 300 000 now and you're absolutely right nobody cares no matter how hard you try to inform and bring awareness to the situation.
why help them? or care about them?
1. they are muslims
2. they are in war with Russia
3. Nobody profits anything from helping them
4.The so called UN which is created to maintain "PEACE", does nothing.

where is the justice of the so called UN or other countires who pretend to help people from opression?

Zman
06-09-2007, 03:24 PM

Sorry for being off-topic, but, during WWII, our government used to show combat footage to the American public, in theaters.

On the news, and non-Muslim forums, you can easily find videos of US strikes against "Iraqi Insurgents," or a group of people, or a U.S. soldier cheering after shooting and killing an unarmed and wounded Iraqi soldier who was laying on the ground, in agony.

I think it's airing is meant to be:

1. A morale booster.

2. Really showing the true nature of the war: that the Russians aren't in control.

3. Psychological warfare...

vpb
06-09-2007, 03:32 PM
like this one which was on CNN

Media Tags are no longer supported

SATalha
06-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Brother zaman, that is my point exactly! When we try to propogate our war on terror, its terrorism and savage. But we see the west's war on terror every day on our box. I think anything that shows the reality in chechnya should be shown! Iam sick and tired of seeing muslims die 4 money, oil, land and curroption. Its time we gave ourselves justice! We dont want justice from our so-called leaderz, coz their just a bunch of hypocrites. And we dont want justice from the west, coz most of the time the west has other motives. We will make our own justice , Inshallah

vpb
06-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Brother zaman, that is my point exactly! When we try to propogate our war on terror, its terrorism and savage. But we see the west's war on terror every day on our box. I think anything that shows the reality in chechnya should be shown! Iam sick and tired of seeing muslims die 4 money, oil, land and curroption. Its time we gave ourselves justice! We dont want justice from our so-called leaderz, coz their just a bunch of hypocrites. And we dont want justice from the west, coz most of the time the west has other motives. We will make our own justice , Inshallah
bro, we need to give up the love of this world, in order to achieve that.

SATalha
06-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah thats true. But that doesnt mean that we shuldnt establish peace and real justice in the dunya. My main ultimate aim is the hearafter.

vpb
06-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah thats true. But that doesnt mean that we shuldnt establish peace and real justice in the dunya. My main ultimate aim is the hearafter.
you didn't get my point bro :). I wanted to say that we should give up the love for this world, bc many people are loving this world so much, that for money they are leaving muslims in mud. so if we would give the love for this world, we wouldn't care about the money and all materialistic things, and we would concentrate on brining peace on muslims.

SATalha
06-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Sory bro but when did i show love 4 this dunya. Your point is my point? If we work 4 the betterment of this dunya than surely its a good thing. It will all add up in the end inshallah.

vpb
06-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Sory bro but when did i show love 4 this dunya. Your point is my point? If we work 4 the betterment of this dunya than surely its a good thing. It will all add up in the end inshallah.
lol no bro I wasn't saying anything about you, sorry, I was just talking in general.
Our salafs gave up their love for this dunya, but they also worked for Islam in this dunya. to make a better place for muslims :)

Karina
06-09-2007, 05:40 PM
you didn't get my point bro :). I wanted to say that we should give up the love for this world, bc many people are loving this world so much, that for money they are leaving muslims in mud. so if we would give the love for this world, we wouldn't care about the money and all materialistic things, and we would concentrate on brining peace on muslims.
Let's forget about bringing peace on just Muslims, lets just all change our thinking and bring peace and love to everyone.

Oh, what a different world this would be if we forgot our ancient grievences....... Yeah like that's ever going to happen.

:skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

vpb
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Let's forget about bringing peace on just Muslims, lets just all change our thinking and bring peace and love to everyone.

Oh, what a different world this would be if we forgot our ancient grievences....... Yeah like that's ever going to happen.
I was talking in specific, bc only muslim are not in peace right now.
can you please name me any country that is not in peace that does not involve muslims?

AHMED_GUREY
06-09-2007, 05:50 PM
Well..not everyone has Hollywood in there backyard to boost the morale of the public

:D

Karina
06-09-2007, 05:56 PM
I was talking in specific, bc only muslim are not in peace right now.
can you please name me any country that is not in peace that does not involve muslims?

Well I'm not talking specifics. I don't want to talk specifics as I have the naive attitude that if we forgot specifics and nit-picking we might have a glimmer of hope.

:raging:

vpb
06-09-2007, 05:57 PM
Well I'm not talking specifics. I don't want to talk specifics as I have the naive attitude that if we forgot specifics and nit-picking we might have a glimmer of hope.
no worries mate :)

peace.

Suomipoika
06-09-2007, 06:04 PM
why help them? or care about them?
1. they are muslims
2. they are in war with Russia
3. Nobody profits anything from helping them
4.The so called UN which is created to maintain "PEACE", does nothing.
1. Actually I dont think it has anything to do with being muslim, but rather being poor. Compare for example, nobody, not muslims, christians, westeners, middle-easteners bothered with Ruanda. Also just a note, overall muslims were looked to be the good guys in Bosnia/Kosovo and Christian Serbs as the evil ones.
2. Russia has nukes, that kind of limits the possible actions.
3. But plenty of people profit from buying Russian nuclear/weapon/oil drilling technology aswell as energy. Some even get free money from Russia without selling/buying anything to/from them.
4. UN certainly needs reform.
5. Helping people gets you the label of evil imperialist.

where is the justice of the so called UN or other countires who pretend to help people from opression?
Im kinda curious, what do you want the UN, or those nations to do?

vpb
06-09-2007, 06:09 PM
4. UN certainly needs reform.
not reform, but not to exist, cuz it's doing nothing. they are just spending money and destryoing people's life, and ripping every single penny from them,.

5. Helping people gets you the label of evil imperialist.
yes, if you help people to become occupator yourself. bc if you help people, and then go away , you will not be looked as evil imperialist.

Im kinda curious, what do you want the UN, or those nations to do?
well , they always claim to help bring justice and peace on world, since they are going to help Isreal in Lebanon, why not go and help for example. Chechens?
when you claim to be the Father of the house, you need to take the responsebilites also.

but anyways I will quit here , cuz I don't want to go off topic.

Suomipoika
06-09-2007, 06:22 PM
not reform, but not to exist, cuz it's doing nothing. they are just spending money and destryoing people's life, and ripping every single penny from them,.
UN does alot of good, especially in humanitarian work.

yes, if you help people to become occupator yourself. bc if you help people, and then go away , you will not be looked as evil imperialist.
How fast does the helper have to leave?

well , they always claim to help bring justice and peace on world, since they are going to help Isreal in Lebanon, why not go and help for example. Chechens?
when you claim to be the Father of the house, you need to take the responsebilites also.

but anyways I will quit here , cuz I don't want to go off topic.
So basically you have no solution but just want to rant about the evil world not caring about chechnya.

SATalha
06-09-2007, 07:54 PM
You know what its all double standards! do people not see that the foundations od domination has been set years ago. With the development of global economics which intertwines with global politics, we have seen how certain nations and regions have stayed in economic prosperity and others remain in poverty (which is not their fualt). Look at the G8....where did these guys get their wealth from in the first place. Its insulting when these nations come out and say "we will help you.....YEAH WITH YOUR OWN MONEY WHICH WE STOLE!!!!!.

Sorry I digress, the fact is Chechnya unheard off because going in their serves no benefit. Where as Iraq and others do!

vpb
06-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Chechenya would be lucky to get some attention in the world if they would found some oil reservations under their feet. hehe

SATalha
06-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah you right. Chechnya does have oil pipes running underneath though......hint thats why the Russians are so intrested.

vpb
06-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah you right. Chechnya does have oil pipes running underneath though......hint thats why the Russians are so intrested.
:(:( We ask Allah swt with all His beautiful names to grant victory to Chechens and free their land. Ameen

SATalha
06-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Ameen bro

Abdihakim
06-09-2007, 08:15 PM

im waiting 4 the day we will see peace in chechnya

:wsl:

Abdihakim
06-09-2007, 08:16 PM

:ws:

Abdihakim
06-09-2007, 08:16 PM

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.