/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how I can Talk to jinn/s

misak
06-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out here please, Even though I know no-body will........and I know there has been alot of Jinn Threads Recently.............But I was wondering if anyone knows.........a way for example by reciting something or summin like that...............

Can someone tell me the method on how its possible to Interact/Communicate with the Jinn/s.......Please.......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3ARABY_2005
06-08-2007, 08:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by misak
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out here please, Even though I know no-body will........and I know there has been alot of Jinn Threads Recently.............But I was wondering if anyone knows.........a way for example by reciting something or summin like that...............

Can someone tell me the method on how its possible to Interact/Communicate with the Jinn/s.......Please.......

THIS IS NOT ALLOWED IN ISLAM

IF U'LL DO THIS...THEN U R OUT OF ISLAM... :skeleton: :skeleton: :skeleton:

TAKE CARE

Umm Yoosuf
06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
:salamext:

I do not understand why you want to interact with jinn???

Anyways brother/sister may I remind you of the forum rules:

12.This is not a Fiqh discussion board. Prolonged threads arguing over Fatwas and the details of Islamic law will be closed. Avoid asking questions that require a Scholar or Shaykh, as there is no one on the board qualified to answer your questions. Please use other knowledgeable means such as a scholar, Imam or knowledgeable person in your area or provide sources.
format_quote Originally Posted by madeenahsh
Asalam alaikum

I would recommand you to go to this site and ask the Brother and bidhinillaah you shall get a beneficial and authentic answer .

http://understand-islam.net
and also this site http://www.albaseerah.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2573

BarakAllaah feekum
wa-salam alaikum
thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.