/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We're all invited to the feast.. are u gna respond to the host?

*~Sofia~*
06-08-2007, 04:15 PM
:sl:

The Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) was shown a heavenly visitant (in a dream) and it was said to him: Let your eyes sleep and your ears hear and your heart perceive.

The prophet (saw) said: My eyes slept, my ears heard and my heart perceived.

The prophet (saw) said: It was said to me: The master built a house, arranged feast and sent someone to issue invitations.
He who responded to the host entered the house, ate the feast and the master was well-pleased with him.

He who did not respond to the host neither entered the house nor ate the feast and the master was annoyed with him.

He explained: Allah is the Master; Muhammad (saw) is one who extends invitation; the house is al-Islam and the feast is Paradise.

Source: Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 161. Narrated by Rabi'ah al-Jurashi, transmitted by Darimi.

Let us strive hard to live and die with iman. Remember to make dua often for all the Muslims who are suffering all over the world.

Ya Allah, forgive our sins, make us better Muslims and guide those who bring oppression to this world. Ameen.

:w: :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.