PDA

View Full Version : have u played pokemon pearl???



Helena
06-08-2007, 07:10 PM
:sl:

i dunno why am creating this thread....but i am very/lil addicted to pokemon...

the recent game was out on DS..called pokemon pearl......

at the moment am playing it....its pretty straightforwards similar to other versions of the games....


soo anybody got this game? or have played other pokemon games?....

i am just wondering......:)

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-08-2007, 07:11 PM
salamualikum
Thread CLOSED in erm 10.... count down. :X
ma'assalama
Reply

Helena
06-08-2007, 07:12 PM
LOL sis.....

noooooo.........i am just trying to bring back old memories...lol...

its pokemon.....likely to get closed down....thats y..i was afraid to create it....
Reply

Kittygyal
06-08-2007, 07:13 PM
salamualikum.
I remember them back days making a thread about Pokemon and got closed LOL
ma'assalama
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
England
06-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Then this section of the forum shouldn't be labelled "General Chat" then should it? :rollseyes
Reply

Helena
06-08-2007, 07:16 PM
i remember creating one.....but it wasnt closed....even created horror movie thread too.....lol....

have u played pokemon on console sis?
Reply

Helena
06-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by England
Then this section of the forum shouldn't be labelled "General Chat" then should it? :rollseyes
hmmmm......

so have u played it england?:D ...
Reply

England
06-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by LABBAYK
hmmmm......

so have u played it england?:D ...
Yes... Jigglypuff was my character and I collected ALL the butterflies :) What about you?
Reply

Helena
06-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by England
Yes... Jigglypuff was my character and I collected ALL the butterflies :) What about you?
which game u talking about?.....was jigglypuff ur chosen main character to lead u in battles with other members and gym leaders......huh..u sure?

well my fav is charizard......on the new one...pokemon pearl..its monferno....

at the moment got two badges...raisinf there levels up now....meantime its level 29....

so i can battle with particiapnts via wi-fi....
Reply

England
06-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by LABBAYK
which game u talking about?.....was jigglypuff ur chosen main character to lead u in battles with other members and gym leaders......huh..u sure?

well my fav is charizard......on the new one...pokemon pearl..its monferno....

at the moment got two badges...raisinf there levels up now....meantime its level 29....

so i can battle with particiapnts via wi-fi....
Sorry I was just winding you up :) I've never played Pokemon. I hated the cartoon and those pokemon cards so I'll definately hate the game :X
Reply

Helena
06-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by England
Sorry I was just winding you up :) I've never played Pokemon. I hated the cartoon and those pokemon cards so I'll definately hate the game :X
winding me up.....it surely worked...i had read it twice to understand....jigglypuff catching flies.....sounded funny.....lol.....

ok.......i guess not everybody has the same taste in games.....

i loved collecting pokemon cards/ watching the every episode and watching the movies.....those were the days...and still is....:D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 05:04 PM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:35 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!