/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone experienced a miracle??

06-08-2007, 08:23 PM
anyone??...........lol.........I wanna experience one lol.........

has anyone experienced it?.........if yes say it..........

Basiclly something, thats unexplainable.......ionno i heard this before 'breaks the law of science'.......and stuff like that............but basiclly.........have u experienced something.....major, something thats unexplainable.........cant explain it in detail........but u must know what I mean........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
06-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Salamualikum.
Err explain dude not again another thread which is like erm no explaition in Hmpfft.

ANYWHO if am on right track then...

Well i know i been saved from dying 4times alhmdulillah all prasies due to Allah subhwnatallah.

Also i know a sis who's been save from cancer aswel.

Ma'assalama

England
06-08-2007, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Also i know a sis who's been save from cancer aswel.

Ma'assalama
Thanks to cancer research wooo...

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/

At least my money's going somewhere...!

Helena
06-08-2007, 08:36 PM
the only miracle in my life was going to hajj( makkah) and it has brought me closer to Allah(swt).....and i have given up various materalisitc objects....alhamdulilah...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
06-08-2007, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Thanks to cancer research wooo...

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/

At least my money's going somewhere...!
Greetings.
Thats nice of you. May god bless you
tAKE CARE

Kittygyal
06-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Salamualikum.
Big miracle is that ALLAH subhnwatallah has bought me to the right path and religion!!
Ma'assalama

06-09-2007, 08:31 PM

*noor
06-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I experience miracles from Allah every single day. The way we breathe is a miracle, let alone all the other things Allah has enabled us to do. And the Quran is the biggest miracle, the word of Allah.

iwuvaziaf
06-09-2007, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
Yeah, I experience miracles from Allah every single day. The way we breathe is a miracle, let alone all the other things Allah has enabled us to do. And the Quran is the biggest miracle, the word of Allah.
:bravo:you said it sister!!

06-09-2007, 09:22 PM
OkAY, LOL Neva Mind........ya'll kinda trippin with the question

Close The Thread lol

sudais1
06-10-2007, 02:10 AM
Well i dodged a dodgeball so slowly and it came so fast. i thought i was from matricks or something

honestly

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 02:21 AM
The fact I was born is a miracle from Allah SWT.

I mean from nothing to becoming a human, how amazing is that, how many of you can beat that eh *sticky tongue out*

.:Umniyah:.
06-10-2007, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
lol What did you expect people to say?? :giggling:

I have a gift:) I sometimes see situation before they happen. its like a dream but whilst im awake, and sometimes i cant tell if i was asleep or awake. But an entire situation will happen in this 'dream' like thing, and i hear and see everything , but the people dont see me. and sometimes im interactive with the enviroment. Sometimes i get these flash scenes and im left to 'firgure ' them out. I have what people call deja vou, often. I would some how have been felt liek ive been in that situation before, and i know exactly whats going to be said or happen next, its almost like i see it and although i know whats going to happen, or what im going to say, or what they are going to say, im unable to stop it , or alter it. The only alteration that every occurs is i pause often from shock, or from feeling like ive seen this before , or done this already, so why is it happening again. And Also i sometimes say the thing i know the other person is going to say along with them, and then i say , i saw that you were going to say that.

Weird eh? Yeah ive been like that from a little child, and it use to scare the heck out of me, i tried to deny it, and ignore it and call it imagination, but it was everything but that. Its scary because EVERY single thing ive seen, has come to pass. I saw when my grandmother was going to die, and i saw when my cousin was going to die too, i saw when my best friend and i was going to have a huge fight and fall out, and i saw when my household would be turned upside down in problems. and every single one of those thing came to pass exactly as i saw them.

Allahu 3lim why its there, or what its for, but i always ask Allahs protection from any harm within it, and remove it if its harmful for me, but then i kind of like it. lol im so weird ;D MashaaAllah Allah alone knows the inside and out of his creation and why he places certain quailities and abilities in people and animals and stuff.

Allahu 3lim

00:00
06-10-2007, 02:52 AM
I have a gift I sometimes see situation before they happen. its like a dream but whilst im awake, and sometimes i cant tell if i was asleep or awake. But an entire situation will happen in this 'dream' like thing, and i hear and see everything , but the people dont see me. and sometimes im interactive with the enviroment. Sometimes i get these flash scenes and im left to 'firgure ' them out. I have what people call deja vou, often. I would some how have been felt liek ive been in that situation before, and i know exactly whats going to be said or happen next, its almost like i see it and although i know whats going to happen, or what im going to say, or what they are going to say, im unable to stop it , or alter it. The only alteration that every occurs is i pause often from shock, or from feeling like ive seen this before , or done this already, so why is it happening again. And Also i sometimes say the thing i know the other person is going to say along with them, and then i say , i saw that you were going to say that.

Weird eh? Yeah ive been like that from a little child, and it use to scare the heck out of me, i tried to deny it, and ignore it and call it imagination, but it was everything but that. Its scary because EVERY single thing ive seen, has come to pass. I saw when my grandmother was going to die, and i saw when my cousin was going to die too, i saw when my best friend and i was going to have a huge fight and fall out, and i saw when my household would be turned upside down in problems. and every single one of those thing came to pass exactly as i saw them.

Allahu 3lim why its there, or what its for, but i always ask Allahs protection from any harm within it, and remove it if its harmful for me, but then i kind of like it. lol im so weird MashaaAllah Allah alone knows the inside and out of his creation and why he places certain quailities and abilities in people and animals and stuff.

Allahu 3lim
mashallah cool, wish i had that, it's like a 6th sense. Its more common with women, they see things before they even happen in there dreams.

Did you know the exact time of when it was gonna happen, couldn't u of stoped it from happening.

Woodrow
06-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Some how as a person ages the concept of miracles changes. When I was younger I thought of them in terms of a person living through conditions that defy the odds.

Yet, I did that a few times and then I thought in terms of some type of paranormal spiritual experience.

The most notable to me was the day I reverted. I had read the Qur'an many times before, but always from an academic view. I never believed one word in it and had absolutely no desire to ever revert.

Yet, that day I began reading the Qur'an like I had so many times in the past and with the intent of looking at it as literature. I could not stop reading, there was a warmth and peace that came over me like I had never felt I really do not know how long I read. I know, I read the Qur'an at least twice and had noticed at least 2 sun rises. Then I knew I was a Muslim and I immediatly said the Shahadah. I did not even know any Muslims in Texas and was unaware of any Mosques. My car was not running and I was a mile from my nearest neighbor. For some reason I decided to walk to the little store that was about 2 miles down the road. I was living out in the country then. In the store I met a man I had never seen before. We started up a conversation. I found out he was Muslim and he offered to bring me to the Mosque in Tyler on Friday. the man became a very dear friend and I moved in with him for 3 months to learn how to do wudu, salah and discovered the Hadith. Not long after I reunited with my children. Then my health gave out and I could no longer live alone and I moved in with my youngest daughter and her family where I still am. My health may leave something to be desired, but I am very comfortable and very much at peace.

.:Umniyah:.
06-10-2007, 05:53 AM
:cry: Al Hamdulillah, tabarakAllah. May Allah make your affairs easy on you uncle woody. Ameen:)

In the end, this whole universe is a miracle. Its a miracle how the human body is formed. Its a miracle how Allah has blessed some people to believe in him , defying the odds of how many things can make you not believe, its a miracle how some people dont believe in him although they 'live' and see all the signs of Allah so plainly. Its a miracle that the two parties have no affect on the firm believer on each side. Its a miracle that this ummah is 1 no matter how white, blck, brown, red, purple orange or green you are. Or how short tall, fat , slim, ugly , attractiv, or linky you are. Its a miracle that this earth lasted so long with all the mischief that occurs in it. Its a miracle that someone will read this and go 'what is she talking about' and others will say ' so tru sis :thumbs_up ' ....Our lives are miraculous and so is our dying. Allah is Al Adheem and his creation for the wise is magnificent and 'a miracle' :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Some how as a person ages the concept of miracles changes. When I was younger I thought of them in terms of a person living through conditions that defy the odds.

Yet, I did that a few times and then I thought in terms of some type of paranormal spiritual experience.

The most notable to me was the day I reverted. I had read the Qur'an many times before, but always from an academic view. I never believed one word in it and had absolutely no desire to ever revert.

Yet, that day I began reading the Qur'an like I had so many times in the past and with the intent of looking at it as literature. I could not stop reading, there was a warmth and peace that came over me like I had never felt I really do not know how long I read. I know, I read the Qur'an at least twice and had noticed at least 2 sun rises. Then I knew I was a Muslim and I immediatly said the Shahadah. I did not even know any Muslims in Texas and was unaware of any Mosques. My car was not running and I was a mile from my nearest neighbor. For some reason I decided to walk to the little store that was about 2 miles down the road. I was living out in the country then. In the store I met a man I had never seen before. We started up a conversation. I found out he was Muslim and he offered to bring me to the Mosque in Tyler on Friday. the man became a very dear friend and I moved in with him for 3 months to learn how to do wudu, salah and discovered the Hadith. Not long after I reunited with my children. Then my health gave out and I could no longer live alone and I moved in with my youngest daughter and her family where I still am. My health may leave something to be desired, but I am very comfortable and very much at peace.

barney
06-10-2007, 05:58 AM
My car ran out of petrol. It was pouring with rain and I got out kicked it and shouted "Oh GOD!, I dont need this!".

I got back in , tried the engine. It restarted and i drove 10 miles home. It ran out again as i pulled into my drive.

Hashim_507
06-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Alhamdullilah I was cured from stomach illness, I had this illness for years till Allah cured me.

ranma1/2
06-11-2007, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Well i dodged a dodgeball so slowly and it came so fast. i thought i was from matricks or something

honestly
i once caught 4 dodgeballs at once and took out the entire opposing team with me being the last player on mine.

BanGuLLy
06-11-2007, 01:54 AM
lol at the posts... he's looking for a miracle like.. Splitting the moon... spreading the sea in half.. and its kinda weird that all this stuff happened long time ago.. things back then could be made up because they would believe anything to find the purpose of life..... which brings me to the conclusion sometimes that religion is just a system to control people.. but I try to fight that thought as much as I can and have faith...

Woodrow
06-11-2007, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bangsta
lol at the posts... he's looking for a miracle like.. Splitting the moon... spreading the sea in half.. and its kinda weird that all this stuff happened long time ago.. things back then could be made up because they would believe anything to find the purpose of life..... which brings me to the conclusion sometimes that religion is just a system to control people.. but I try to fight that thought as much as I can and have faith...
For the most part the "Big" full effect miracles were the miracles That served the purpose of introducing a Prophet(PBUT) as a true Prophet(PBUH).

Some of the very large scale ones were to save people in order to preserve them and assure that the people would last.

Some we may never even know the purpose of. there probably were and are miracles we as Humans are not even aware of.

But, in my opinion the most important miracles for each of us are the little ones that happen to us as individuals and are seldom if ever noticed.

Such as the moment we are awakened and fully know Allah(swt) is as real as anything we can touch and feel. A moment when we realize we do not believe Allah(swt) is real we know it. It seems to be more dramatic to a revert as it happens so quick and our lives change so much. I believe it also happens with those who are born in a Muslim family, but it is over a period of time and is expected and does not happen as a sudden unexpected event to them. It happens but it is known it was going to happen, so it is not seen as such a strange change.

For myself I have seen so much in the past two years I can not attribute to simple chance. My reversion. The fact I had to move in with my daughter, which is exactly what I needed in order to enhance my ability to speak Arabic and more importantly begin to learn the beauty of the proper pronunciation of the Wonderful words of the Glorious Qur'an. The people that came into and left my life in the past 2 years, were all the people that were essential to my needs. The first person I met was the woman who will be my wife Inshallah. Her family approves of me very much. Her son who is her wali has become like both my own son and as a friend. Then what was odd my mispronounced Arabic is Moroccan Arabic few people that I know can understand my accent and my Arabic had deteriorated almost hopelessly. a new family had moved in next to my daughter very soon after I moved in with her, The family was from Algeria and the husband could actually understand me as the Algerian and Moroccan dialects are close to being identical. They lived here only a few months, but it was sufficient for me to gain the confidence to know that I could learn the Qur'anic Arabic.

barney
06-11-2007, 03:22 AM
and its kinda weird that all this stuff happened long time ago.. things back then could be made up because they would believe anything to find the purpose of life..... ..
If someone told you "the red sea split" in 1730AD, You would say "Oh Wow!...Did you see that?"
The guy or girl would reply "Yup..with my own eyes"

Nowadays , if it's not posted on You-Tube. it diddnt happen.

I look at miracles like this.
Lets say a historian is writing in 2342AD. its a long time away and a lot of todays footage and stuff will be lost and in the bin. OK?

Right, so this Historian will write, "Yea verily it was in the year 2005 upon the month of august. Surely the Americans had sinned with a great sin, for they spread a sickness called McDonalds throughought the world which caused-eth vomiting and spots. the great leader Osama Bin-laden saw this sin and reached his staff into the sky.
A thunderous boom arose, mighty in force, and a wall of water smashed the city of New Orleans, till it was cleansed, then thrice more did the water hit and each time the people did wail " Oh forgive us" Yet there was no forgivness for their hearts were sealed
"

Archeologists might find under the irradiated wastes of southern USA artifacts, keyfobs with "New Orleans" written on them and a picture of someone surfing on a board. Which they claim came from the time of 2005. It's surely proof,(if proof was needed) of the might of a creators wrath.

Muezzin
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Jeez, some people seem so bitter that a miracle/something amazingly special never happened to them, that they then argue that no such events ever happen to anybody. Talk about spoilsports :p

format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Nowadays , if it's not posted on You-Tube. it diddnt happen.
By that logic, I've never passed water in my entire life.

Ich bin ein ubermensch.

iwuvaziaf
06-11-2007, 11:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling::giggling: :giggling: :giggling::giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

HBot 5000
06-11-2007, 11:38 AM
I wake up everyday, a child is born everyday, the sky is blue, i have food from Allah :arabic4: etc

All miracles! :Alhumdill :amin:

BanGuLLy
06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
ye we all know those are miracles.. but I think the thread starter is lookin for a miracle like splittin red sea/ splitting moon.. or somethin we dont usually see everyday..

Kittygyal
06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
My car ran out of petrol. It was pouring with rain and I got out kicked it and shouted "Oh GOD!, I dont need this!".

I got back in , tried the engine. It restarted and i drove 10 miles home. It ran out again as i pulled into my drive.
Greetings.
Lol thats funny hehe sweet:X
Take care

England
06-11-2007, 08:48 PM
My mum and dad told me a while ago that round about Easter time my mum was mopping the floor, when she looked in the bucket she saw an image of Jesus but she didn't say anything at that moment and called my dad over. She said "what do you see?" He also said "Jesus." None of us are religious. We believe in God but that's about it. I wish I had seen it though...!

3isha
06-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Mine was seeing the BLessed Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in my dream :):D Subhanallah

BanGuLLy
06-12-2007, 03:41 AM
My dad cut an orange.. and Allah's name written in arabic was on the peel of the orange..

ABWAN
06-12-2007, 07:09 AM

The text in red in your quote got be really curious. So you are saying people these days dont believe in things without applying any thought? I feel your statement was naive. Its not that "people back then" were retarded or something like that.

ranma1/2
06-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Jeez, some people seem so bitter that a miracle/something amazingly special never happened to them, that they then argue that no such events ever happen to anybody. Talk about spoilsports :p

Ich bin ein ubermensch.
I dont see bitterness or jealousy. I think most are taking a stepback and looking at it without bias. People that see miracles do ,as i and others have suggested, often not have the whole picture and usually look at it with confrimation bias.

I myself still have never heard of or seen a miracle. I have seen and heard many a person claim them but with no evidence.
"a miracle of supernatural origin"

Muezzin
06-12-2007, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
I dont see bitterness or jealousy. I think most are taking a stepback and looking at it without bias. People that see miracles do ,as i and others have suggested, often not have the whole picture and usually look at it with confrimation bias.

I myself still have never heard of or seen a miracle. I have seen and heard many a person claim them but with no evidence.
Not all miracles are supernatural in origin. I'd count birth as a miracle for instance. A minor miracle, but still - bringing a brand new baby into the world is far too special to ever be mundane or commonplace.

I've never experienced a major miracle or anything supernatural, but I don't discount their existence, even if certain people can't prove their claims. I like to keep an open mind.

Woodrow
06-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I dont see bitterness or jealousy.
I think most are taking a stepback and looking at it without bias. People that see miracles do ,as i and others have suggested, often not have the whole picture and usually look at it with confrimation bias.
You do make s very logical statement. Yes, those of who do see what we perceive as miracles are very biased. We do have the following beliefs and attitudes.

We do believe in the existance of God(swt)
We do believe miracles do happen
We do believe that God(swt) does perform miracles does them both directly and through his servents be they Humans, Angels, or any other creation.

As a result the only thing we truly need is our basis for the existence of God(swt). we have no need to know the mechanics of how an event occurs as we understand that all things are the result of God's(swt) will. In that sense all things are miracles.

Without believing in the existence of God(swt) I doubt if it is possible to see any thing as a miracle. Any unexplained event becomes simply not knowing the mechanics and any explainable events become coincidence.

So in that sense you like us are also biased. You have a firm belief that all things must have a physical cause and a verifiable reason. If you do not see either, you attribute it as a lack of evidence, rather than the possibility of being a miracle.

Thanaa
06-12-2007, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ......
anyone??...........lol.........I wanna experience one lol.........

has anyone experienced it?.........if yes say it..........

Basiclly something, thats unexplainable.......ionno i heard this before 'breaks the law of science'.......and stuff like that............but basiclly.........have u experienced something.....major, something thats unexplainable.........cant explain it in detail........but u must know what I mean........
I dont know that Ive ever experienced a miracle...
Perhaps just luck.
When I was a baby, I was born 11 weeks early, and was really ill, but the doctors managed to save me.
I nearly drowned when I was 4-5, but was never afraid at all (which is odd for a kid right!?) while under water-so I didnt swallow water into my lungs, and the lifeguards just pulled me out.
And once I jumped off of a springboard in "gymnastics" at school, and landed right on my head and neck, but didnt hurt myself.
Im of the opinion that very few people experience "miracles" in the visions and smoke sense. Theyre just lucky every day, lol! :D

Philosopher
06-12-2007, 05:00 PM
1.) Evolution
2.) Nebular Theory
3.) Big bang
4.) String Theory
5.) Black Holes
6.) White holes

Not really miracles, but are amazing nonetheless. Miracles dont exist.

ranma1/2
06-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Not all miracles are supernatural in origin. I'd count birth as a miracle for instance. A minor miracle, but still - bringing a brand new baby into the world is far too special to ever be mundane or commonplace.

I've never experienced a major miracle or anything supernatural, but I don't discount their existence, even if certain people can't prove their claims. I like to keep an open mind.
so what is a miracle then?
It sounds like when you are saying miracle you mean something really cool or possible something hard to understand.

ranma1/2
06-12-2007, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
So in that sense you like us are also biased. You have a firm belief that all things must have a physical cause and a verifiable reason. If you do not see either, you attribute it as a lack of evidence, rather than the possibility of being a miracle.
It may be biased to go off of evidence but thats good. Tell me this, if you were put on trial for murder and there is no evidence that you did it but witnesses that didnt see you do it but claimed that that they know you did although they have no evidence, do you think it would be right it you were convicted? "and i am assuming your actually innocent but you could be guilty."

Evidence is essential. Going with god of the gaps when you dont know how something happened leads to no advancement in knowledge.

iqbal_soofi
06-12-2007, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muslimah
The fact I was born is a miracle from Allah SWT.

I mean from nothing to becoming a human, how amazing is that, how many of you can beat that eh *sticky tongue out*
Your birth is not just a miracle. It's the process of nature, an outcome of the hard work your parents did. Any young couple can easily produce a child from the sticky mass.

ranma1/2
06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
I dont know that Ive ever experienced a miracle...
Perhaps just luck.
When I was a baby, I was born 11 weeks early, and was really ill, but the doctors managed to save me.
I nearly drowned when I was 4-5, but was never afraid at all (which is odd for a kid right!?) while under water-so I didnt swallow water into my lungs, and the lifeguards just pulled me out.
And once I jumped off of a springboard in "gymnastics" at school, and landed right on my head and neck, but didnt hurt myself.
Im of the opinion that very few people experience "miracles" in the visions and smoke sense. Theyre just lucky every day, lol! :D
speaking of being a baby.

When i was still in diapers my parents had just bought the house they live in now. At that time the housewas a mess being remodeled.
I was toilet training while my parents were working on the room i was in when suddenly part of the ceiling collapsed with in inches of where i was. My parents said I had a very puzzled look on my face.

of course if my parents were very religous they would have likely hailed it as a miracle but it was nothing more than chance .

iqbal_soofi
06-13-2007, 01:59 AM
speaking of being a baby.

When i was still in diapers my parents had just bought the house they live in now. At that time the housewas a mess being remodeled.
I was toilet training while my parents were working on the room i was in when suddenly part of the ceiling collapsed with in inches of where i was. My parents said I had a very puzzled look on my face.

of course if my parents were very religous they would have likely hailed it as a miracle but it was nothing more than chance .
Yeah 'miracle' is a phrase commonly used to describe a good chance now a days. However, in its real meanings miracle is a supernatural phenomenon displayed by spiritualists to impress their followers of their spiritual powers. They used to show miracles in the old times. But ever since people have become smarter, they stopped showing miracles any more.

Aysenur
06-13-2007, 02:01 AM
salam

I had a road accident and I have been hospitalized for 1 month. during 2 weeks I was between the life and the death. The doctors thought that I may not survive...But as a miracle after 2 weeks that my condition was decreasing, the hemorrhage stopped inside my stomac.

Where I say the miracle was is after 1 year, my only brother had an accident too. He had the same injuries that me but unfortunately he did not survive.
I think the appropriate word is to say it was the destiny instead miracle.. Because after this I became muslim al hamdulillah. Allah decided that I need to stay more on this earth al hamdulillah.

Allah akbar

May Allah guide us

Muezzin
06-13-2007, 09:31 AM
In the interests of keeping this thread on topic (it is after all, simply asking if anyone has ever experienced a miracle), I'll just agree to disagree with certain posters. It's certainly not my intent to turn this into a debate. :)

skhalid
06-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Allah is the greatest.....I have been in a coma 6 times when I was only 2 years old...but I pulled through each time even when the doctors lost hope and I was going to be put in intensive care alhamdulillah I survived!!!

Gangster No.1
06-13-2007, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00:00
mashallah cool, wish i had that, it's like a 6th sense. Its more common with women, they see things before they even happen in there dreams.

Did you know the exact time of when it was gonna happen, couldn't u of stoped it from happening.
subhanalh.

who is that qoute from?

becus that happens to me aswell, exactly the same way.

basically they call it dai ja vu, but 2 me i reailse that this is happend before-exactly at the time its happening, and 2me it maily happens when sumet bad happens, ya allah help us all.

Gangster No.1
06-13-2007, 11:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
Allah is the greatest.....I have been in a coma 6 times when I was only 2 years old...but I pulled through each time even when the doctors lost hope and I was going to be put in intensive care alhamdulillah I survived!!!
alhamdulliah

Gangster No.1
06-13-2007, 11:28 AM
My mum and dad told me a while ago that round about Easter time my mum was mopping the floor, when she looked in the bucket she saw an image of Jesus but she didn't say anything at that moment and called my dad over. She said "what do you see?" He also said "Jesus." None of us are religious. We believe in God but that's about it. I wish I had seen it though...!

LOL. are sure they wasnt a picture in da bucket.:D

sem
06-13-2007, 01:28 PM
asalamualykum,talking of miracles.omg.i was studying religious studies at alevel and it was ramazan at the time,and our first module was about miracles.my non muslim friends didnt believe in miracles,so i said to them "seen as its ramazan lets see if i experiance a miracle".when i went home a few days later,i could not believe what i saw,the wod ALLAH was written on the roof in front of my bedroom,it was written in snow.ive even got a video of it,i taped it and called my friends over.i even showed my class mates and the teacher,what can i say she was shocked,impressed and couldnt believe it,.but my mums always told me a miracle is for that person only and not to share it,as theres those who dont believe and theres no point of arguing.ALLAH THE EXALTED ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH.HE CAN DO ANYTHING.

sem
06-13-2007, 01:33 PM
I Assume If One Is Not Religious Allah Presants Them With Miracles To See Whether One Believes,or Not So Its Not Neceassary That Only I Religious Person Will Experiance Miracles.

Gangster No.1
06-13-2007, 02:11 PM
:sl: :D

one two and three.
I only know the main part, lol.

one:

my cousin once bought a fruit, its those massive green tings, red inside- water melon or sumet, lol

basically long story short, when he sliced it in half it said, Allah in arabic, and he then when 2 da mosque to check it out, it then got reported as a MIRACLE in the newspapers where i live, in DERBY!!!!! and whilst at school studying R.E i saw my cousin in da newspaper,lol, and thats how i found out propally.

two:

My cousin above in the story, basiscally his sister was prepparing aandi, food because it was my uncle's Hatham, (du'a day) and whilst preparing the food, when my cousin was cutting a tomatoa in half, it said Allah in arabic. This tym i was there, but i never went 2 the kitchen to have a look, lol, i duno why i dint i was a lil kid then.

Three:

My Cousin mensioned in story one and his sis in story two:

basically there other brother once went pakistan and he wanted a ring to wear, and this type of ring he wanted was the one with a STONE inside, i duno what the stone is from, or which stone, but the BEAUTIFUL LOOKING type of stone, and when he got back or whilst in pakistan, he noticed he could see the word Allah written in the stone and in arabic!

lol.

Mashalah

3isha
06-13-2007, 02:54 PM
i saw the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in my dream when i was 8.:):):):D

06-13-2007, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
i saw the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in my dream when i was 8.:):):):D
LOL HOW DO U KNOW IT WAS THE PROPHET???

06-13-2007, 03:27 PM
^^^ HOW DID THEY KNOW IT WAS JESUS???.........THEY AINT SEEN JESUS BEFORE......

sem
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
like you saidhow do they know its jesus when they aint seeen him before,then how would u know u had a dream of the prophet muhammad when u aint seen him before.lol

iqbal_soofi
06-13-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sem
like you saidhow do they know its jesus when they aint seeen him before,then how would u know u had a dream of the prophet muhammad when u aint seen him before.lol
The dreams are nothing but imaginations. So he imagined that it was the prophet Muhammad in his dream. Just like Muslims imagine a lot about the prophet Muhammad, Christians imagine a lot about Jesus. So England's parent imagined it was Jesus in the bucket. In reality Jesus wouldn't like to go into the bucket of dirty water. You could find him anywhere in your imaginations/hallucinations.

Ra`eesah
06-13-2007, 06:53 PM
No, that’s not true Sufi, We dream about the prophet (s) because we know his descriptions. We do not know the Description of Jesus (pbuh). And he is NOT everywhere, please do not spread falsehood.

anyway I experienced a miracle by having my son. Alhamdulillaah. if that’s not a big whoop then here is another stroy :

Yesterday I went to visit my friend who just had her baby-

When she was admitted to the hospital they put her on a monitor to monitor the baby’s heartbeat, but then they saw that they was no heartbeat. The baby was in distress, and she never knew, they called for an emergency c-section because they said the baby was dead inside her to they had to save her at lest even if they lost the baby, so they rushed her to the OR took him out and he came out dead, after giving him much CPR the baby was dead, they didn’t give up. after an hour finally the baby took his breath and his heart came back up. Alhamdulillaah.

AllahoAkbar
06-13-2007, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
lol What did you expect people to say?? :giggling:

I have a gift:) I sometimes see situation before they happen. its like a dream but whilst im awake, and sometimes i cant tell if i was asleep or awake. But an entire situation will happen in this 'dream' like thing, and i hear and see everything , but the people dont see me. and sometimes im interactive with the enviroment. Sometimes i get these flash scenes and im left to 'firgure ' them out. I have what people call deja vou, often. I would some how have been felt liek ive been in that situation before, and i know exactly whats going to be said or happen next, its almost like i see it and although i know whats going to happen, or what im going to say, or what they are going to say, im unable to stop it , or alter it. The only alteration that every occurs is i pause often from shock, or from feeling like ive seen this before , or done this already, so why is it happening again. And Also i sometimes say the thing i know the other person is going to say along with them, and then i say , i saw that you were going to say that.

Allahu 3lim why its there, or what its for, but i always ask Allahs protection from any harm within it, and remove it if its harmful for me, but then i kind of like it. lol im so weird ;D MashaaAllah Allah alone knows the inside and out of his creation and why he places certain quailities and abilities in people and animals and stuff.

Allahu 3lim
Yeah i know what you mean...It happenes to me but not as offten.......I only see huge disasters befor they happen....but not every huge disaster. Its realy rare with me...but mashallah you have a gift.

AllahoAkbar
06-13-2007, 11:02 PM
wow sub7anallah

06-15-2007, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllahoAkbar
Yeah i know what you mean...It happenes to me but not as offten.......I only see huge disasters befor they happen....but not every huge disaster. Its realy rare with me...but mashallah you have a gift.
Wow, I'm surprised.........alot of ppl have this...what u so call 'Gift'

Ra`eesah
06-15-2007, 11:16 PM
deja vu

AbuAbdallah
06-26-2007, 01:52 AM
salaam,
How's this for a miracle?

From Quran Surat Ar-Rahman Ayah 37 and the Hubble Telescope via NASA See the attached picture file, the RED ROSE NEBULA, see what Quran said at Surah 55 (Ar-Rahman), Ayah 37!We see it now in the years 1999/2000! and Quran mentioned it almost 1400 years ago. The picture is taken by the NASA Hubble Space Telescope of the "Cat's Eye Nebula." It is an exploding star 3,000 lightyears away. They should have called it the "Oily Red Rose Nebula." As the Quran states in Ar-Rahman, "When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment." Quran[Surah55:Ayah37]

Abdul Fattah
06-26-2007, 02:02 AM
those pictures are a fraud

anyway, miracles are all around us. When an apple falls to the ground, when an atom is held toghether, they are all acts of God.

So if you want to expieriance a miracle, all you got to do is pay attention ;)

or like samuel l jackson said in pulp fiction:
It could be God stopped the bullets, he changed Coke into Pepsi, he found my *****' car keys. You don't judge **** like this based on merit. Whether or not what we experienced was an according-to-Hoyle miracle is insignificant. What is significant is I felt God's touch, God got involved.

Yanal
06-26-2007, 02:35 AM
Asalam alkum brothers and sisters Abdul Fattah you have told the truth and also what ever you do like for example somehow you get a feeling of praying and you do it it's a maricle sometimes when it is raining and all of a sudden it stops and the sun comes out it's a mircle and abdul fattah why are you swearing even if you are copying that si bad please i think you should edit your post

Abdul Fattah
06-26-2007, 11:15 PM
well I censored the swearwords didn't I? (wasn't auto-censor, I placed stars in the text myself)

barney
06-26-2007, 11:25 PM
You Watched Pulp Fiction?

*Raises eyes in surprise!*

smile
06-27-2007, 11:50 AM
no miracles for me

Abdul Fattah
06-27-2007, 10:40 PM
You Watched Pulp Fiction?

*Raises eyes in surprise!*
Before I reverted, I did a lot of things that would surprise you :)

barney
06-28-2007, 01:13 AM
We have actually all seen a Miracle.
It was on TV and in every newspaper in the world on Dec 26 2005.

Everyone is aware of it...and yet it is not yet understood as a miracle.

Let me explain.
In the Year 2723 schoolkids sit down to read their daily scripture. It will clearly tell them of How in the time of strife under the ruler Bush people had lost their faith and were lax in prayer and turning to fornication and rave music. Lo! A wise man and leader was sent to awaken the people, he cried upon the internet in several forums, WOE! Woe unto ye! for ye hath forsaken what ye have been taught and God's wrath is upon you. He raised his arms to the sky and a trembeling set upon the earth. The very waters rose into the sky and rushed upon the land slaying hundreds and hundreds of thousands and breaking asunder the homes....."

Tsunami 05. it's not a miracle yet.....But it will be.

The parting of the Red Sea: A Egyptian fleet carrying a army to pursue the army of the Isralite Slave revolt hit a storm and got sunk. End of story? Nope, we have Moses raising a stick and the full Cecil.B.De Mill action movie scene of the waters parting and swallowing the chariots.

The feeding of the 5 thousand. everyone was hungry and a caravan of food arrived. The lord provided! (actually the traders of rat-on-a-stick vendors in the nearest town provided) Cut price booze and a party atmosphere at a political rally...it's a miracle.

You get the drift.

~ Sabr ~
05-17-2012, 01:47 PM
:salamext:

My dad had a cancer operation in which the doctors said there were 98% chances of him NOT surviving. Alhamdulillah he survived.

Endymion
05-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks for bumping up this thread,bumpy gal :statisfie

I have been waiting for a miracle from a long time.Sometimes i get disappointed but its just for a few hours and then i become hopeful once again.Thats my fairy tale and im hopeful it will come true Inshallah :statisfie

P.S.
I love that avatar in Barney's profile :D

Jedi_Mindset
05-17-2012, 04:08 PM
I've experienced a little miracle when i was working a few days ago, i needed to work in the greenhouse for a certain of time, the sun was very scorching and i felt it burning, it was not fine, and it was very warm(Also due to the fact i was in a greenhouse), so i made a dua to Allah(SWT), if HE could shade me from the sun for a moment of time so i could finish with what i'm doing. Guess what happened? Masha'Allah, a big cloud came and protected me from the sun for a time and i finished my work in the greenhouse :) (i'm working a garden center and needed to do something in the green house)

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 04:15 PM
i think everything that happens which we don't expect, which seems impossible, could be called a miracle. a lot of times, if you do lots of dua, the dua gets accepted and a thing that seemed impossible happens. so make lots of dua, it does cause change, and thank Allah for everything. and don't ask for stuff out of the ordinary (that is, supernatural stuff). If Allah thinks you are capable of seeing extraordinary stuff He will let you. But if you ask, who knows if you might get something you aren't capable of. and who knows if you might make a mistake afterwards that might have terrible results?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.