/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How difficult was it for you

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
06-08-2007, 11:22 PM
to get the job that your have or previously had?

What was the process in getting it, sometimes we also come by a job byb chance I think .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
00:00
06-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Problem is most of these employers want someone with experience to work for them. So it gonna be hard for someone who never worked before to find a job, he may have the qualifications, but they don't mean jack to the employer. He wants someone with experience to work for him/her.

iqbal_soofi
06-09-2007, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
to get the job that your have or previously had?

What was the process in getting it, sometimes we also come by a job byb chance I think .
What kind of job you're looking for?

What's your qualification?

Somalina
06-09-2007, 12:43 AM
When I started thinking of a job it was impossible to find a suitable one,,the available ones were:

-Tesco extra~built between borders
-Mcjobs

Then one day a man handed me a leaflet,I signed it,I was never called for an interview,I was accompanying my friend,and they told me they lost my application form.My friend did not have an NI so they gave the position to me.

First thing I realized was,,they are such liars,,they say they will 'train' you and sit you next to one of the workers,,They claimed they give commissions but forgot to mention the whole job is based on commission.

How in the world was I to sell kitchens!or convince people to let a stranger[a designer] into their house.I wanted to choke them for their use of deeming words.'What's wrong with you baby'.I didn't care about the money.Never wanted it.I handed in my one and only cheque,4 months later.My favourite part was explaining how I was not going for a 'cigar break' but to pray,,[They are done at specific times,,no I can't prospone them],,the quiting,:)

I don't want to come,,atleast not for capitalists,,,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nawal89
06-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Well, currently i'm at my first job.
It wasnt at all difficult to get. My dads manager so he just made a place for me there ;D
But he was busy, and at first there was no one to train me so i really hated it because i did everything wrong and got yelled at. But now alhamdulillah it's ok. In fact i'm pretty good at what i do :p

~ Sabr ~
01-27-2012, 09:48 AM
:salamext:

Very difficult - I had to go to so many interview, travelling about 75 miles for some.... but alhamdulillaah in the end I found a job that was the best for me.

Paprika
01-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Very difficult, I was thinking of marrying a nice rich ladki and relaxing after that, no tension of finding a job, but what to do, all the nice rich ladkis were allergic to paprika....

Paprika
01-27-2012, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
:salamext:

Very difficult - I had to go to so many interview, travelling about 75 miles for some.... but alhamdulillaah in the end I found a job that was the best for me.
biwi number 1?? oh no you're only 20, abhi bacchi hai...ellleh lellleh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.