/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hmm Just had a thought

FBI
06-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Was watching this video on space and stuff and it hit me, doesn't the sun come near the earth on the day of judgment and isn't it scientific fact our star will die some time in the future causing the sun to expand thus heating and eventually destroying all planets in our soler system surely this is further proof that islam is indeed the true religion.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubaidah
06-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Sure wouldn't take much to swallow us up:

BanGuLLy
06-09-2007, 01:51 AM
And also the sign of qiyamat.. it says the sun will come out from the other side.... and its been proven... that long time ago.. a day was 4 hours long.. and now its 24 hours long.. soon it will rotate so slow.. and come to a stop.. and then turn the other side...

Karina
06-09-2007, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
Was watching this video on space and stuff and it hit me, doesn't the sun come near the earth on the day of judgment and isn't it scientific fact our star will die some time in the future causing the sun to expand thus heating and eventually destroying all planets in our soler system surely this is further proof that islam is indeed the true religion.

How can religion and "scientific fact" go hand in hand in the same statement?????

I'm confused...... :? :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karina
06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
How can religion and "scientific fact" go hand in hand in the same statement?????

can anyone help me here????????????? :X

- Qatada -
06-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Hey Karina.

I think it was Einstein who said; Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Something to that effect.

Peace.

Aziaf
06-15-2007, 10:02 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D

can anyone help me here?????????????
From what I all muslims accept science is just an explanation of Gods creation..everything from the big bang theory..to the rock cycle to the difference in salinty of two meeting oceans....human reproduction system..to the production of honey made by bees and even the eye structure have been mentioned as examples in the Quran way before they were discovered ( how they work/formed) by scientists. The only thing I know that is contradictory to Islam in science is the Theory of Evolution, which as many forget is still a theory.

Sciences, education and knowledge in general are strongly encouraged in Islam. They provide proof for Gods creation... its complexity in its self is proof...muslims were the first to build a Hospital in Baghdad, the first to create a world wide library in Cordoba and the first to combine politics, education and religion in one without any of the aspects contradicting each other.Which helped islam to rule the world peacefuly for over 1300 years.

Hope that helps.

:w: :D :w: :D

sem
06-16-2007, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina

what do ya mean,i dont knda get ya????
i cud try helping ya

Malaikah
06-16-2007, 01:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FBI
:sl:

You are thinking too much lol. I seriously doubt that they are the same thing... for one thing the whole of creation is destroyed before that happens, isnt it?

ranma1/2
06-16-2007, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
Hey Karina.

I think it was Einstein who said; Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind. Something to that effect.

Peace.
and he was taken out of context.

- Qatada -
06-16-2007, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
and he was taken out of context.

That's the way i heard it. :) You can quote the full thing, no worries.

Regards.

Muezzin
06-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Hmm Just had a thought
Yeah, I have a lot of those. Sometimes they result in sinus pain.

But seriously, yep, if and when the sun goes supernova, kiss goodbye to human life on Earth.

united
06-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Just a thought. I know how we take the "sun rising from the west" literally but I was watching an old Ahmed Deedat debate and he interpreted it as Islam being revives by Muslims in the west ie mass reversions as we are seeing today

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.